Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: My Ed Fan Art
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fanworks > Fanarts
Alchemist_ed
i done this little pic when i was bored the other day on the paint programme what do you guys think?? blink.gif [attachmentid=692]
it aint great but hey
Phyco girl
I thought it was great! I'm horrible at drawing with computers and can't afford expensive copic markers (earning as we speak!) so I just do mine with crayola colored pencils (100 set $10) and my brother's set of various colored markers. I'll post some of mine later if my scanner starts up again dry.gif (stupid scanner!)

Anyways I think you have great talent, not he best but pretty damn good! Can't wait to see more!

-Phyco girl
DarkWarrior
woah i'm more impressed that you did thta by hand! o.o Good job! And it does look like him.
Sonic-Teal
Wow nice dude. I like pie, though this message would be spam if it wasent for this next sentance. Man you drew that by hand? You are a good artist.
Hex-Sama
@Alchemist_ed: Whoa! You did that with the Paint program ohmy.gif ?! That's awesome smile.gif . Its natural Irish talent wink.gif !... Man, I wanna go to Ireland so bad sad.gif .
Alchemist_ed
thank for the good old irish support there biggrin.gif, im makin and animation with it now! it will only be about a few seconds long. ill post it up later sometime on a different post thing
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.