Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Which Color Do You Like Best?
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Spam Central
Pages: 1, 2, 3
Wise_Alchemist
The world has always thought...

Which color is the best color?

I think that blue is the best color, why you may ask? (Don't Ask) Blue is the sky on a clear sunny day, the ocean during the summer, and the color of my hair... (not true)! Blue inspires us to do amazing things it is the essance of wonder and cheer! Go color blue!

What color do you think is number one?!
hitokiri
black... it goes with just about everything, its slimming and its the color of power. grey and white are close seconds... as you can see i'm a firm believer in the triad armani/dkny minimalist school of fashion.
Quistis88
QUOTE(hitokiri @ Mar 29 2005, 06:41 PM)
black... it goes with just about everything, its slimming and its the color of power. grey and white are close seconds... as you can see i'm a firm believer in the triad armani/dkny minimalist school of fashion.

I agree.

Red would also be another choice of mine.
Fresh_Coffee
QUOTE(hitokiri @ Mar 29 2005, 06:41 PM)
[snapback]142036[/snapback]

I'm with hitokiri on this one though my favourite color is orange though it hardly goes with anything. Another color that happens to fit is blue , though it's overrated.
Slashrose1010
Mako Green, the color of Sephiroth's eyes tongue.gif jk

Isn't black technically a shade? wink.gif

I like blue... blue jeans go with everything tongue.gif Green is also a great color.
hitokiri
QUOTE(Slashrose1010 @ Mar 29 2005, 08:49 PM)
Isn't black technically a shade? wink.gif

no, techincally black isn't even a color; thus it can't be a shade. black is the absence of all color; with its opposite, white, being the presence of all colors at once.
alchemist x
ORANGE

Ya can't beat orange.
I have a orange backpack binder stapler tape despencer and pencil sharpener.

Orange is like no other, there aren't even any words that rythm with it.
Wise_Alchemist
Well the race for the best is picking up... Which color will win?!
Slashrose1010
Ah, I see Hito. That makes sense seeing as how white light is all the colors mixed.

My crappy CD player is orange, ergo, orange sucks XD tongue.gif
mei_tenshi
Black. It's nice when you don't have to think about matching colors.
Black, even though when I was a kid I was told that people who like black are sad/sullen/depressed/suicidal/etc.
xrninja
black and red. or black + red, maroon!
edsgirl
I like black with other colors, like red, purple and greens!
If black has to be combined with some other color, it has to be yellow.
Username05
Brick dust

It is almost like blood red, but it is darker, and not as intenss (it dosn't burn your eyes when sun is on it), My walls will be that color soon. YAY! I love painting!

Or Black, but I wanted to be different...
Fresh_Coffee
QUOTE(alchemist x @ Mar 29 2005, 05:52 PM)
ORANGE

Ya can't beat orange.

[snapback]142060[/snapback]

ohmy.gif Your favourite color is orange too?

QUOTE(Slashrose1010 @ Mar 29 2005, 05:54 PM)
Ah, I see Hito. That makes sense seeing as how white light is all the colors mixed.

[snapback]142063[/snapback]

My Mp3 player is orange is looks crappy too XD Don't diss the color though!
Elderberry
Heh, kore nara dou kana?

PURPLE ALL THE WAY!!! laugh.gif laugh.gif~

By the way, I detest the color orange. biggrin.gif
utsukushii
I vote for red.

It's bright and cheery...I like the colors that cheer me up.
Kassia
I vote for blue gray & black, they go so nicely together, they is both my favs.

AFKAF
alchemist x
QUOTE(Username05 @ Mar 30 2005, 01:24 AM)
Brick dust

It is almost like blood red, but it is darker, and not as intenss (it dosn't burn your eyes when sun is on it), My walls will be that color soon. YAY! I love painting!

Or Black, but I wanted to be different...
[snapback]142499[/snapback]

My room at my mom's house is red.

QUOTE(Fresh_Coffee @ Mar 30 2005, 12:06 PM)
QUOTE(alchemist x @ Mar 29 2005, 05:52 PM)
ORANGE

Ya can't beat orange.

[snapback]142060[/snapback]

ohmy.gif Your favourite color is orange too?

QUOTE(Slashrose1010 @ Mar 29 2005, 05:54 PM)

[snapback]142063[/snapback]

My Mp3 player is orange is looks crappy too XD Don't diss the color though!
[snapback]142712[/snapback]

Of course my fave color is orange, orange is the bestis.

Slash: I Hate all haters of orange, except for EKE.
EKE would kill me.
Fresh_Coffee
QUOTE(Elderberry @ Mar 30 2005, 12:24 PM)
Heh, kore nara dou kana?

[snapback]142776[/snapback]

Purple use to be the color when I was 5-9 years old! It's one of my faves though, what's this about destesting orange? rolleyes.gif
Now that I think about it Silver is also an interesting color... (Can't decide!)
alchemist x
Ahgh.

Purple is up there with yellow and Aquamarine.

But orange is the color of... well... errr...

IT IS JUST THE BEST COLOR IN THE WORLD.
OKAY?
Wise_Alchemist
Yeah Silver is a cool color I think it's best when it's lightest!
alchemist x
Wise?
WISE?

If you like silver so much how could you be WISE?

Silver is not a WISE color.
Orange is a WISE color.
Once again, Silver is not a WISE color.

MEH!
Wise_Alchemist
Well Orange is good (like orange jello). Yet I don't see how a color could have any bearing on intellegence... (jello laugh.gif )
alchemist x
Because Silver is an "OOOOO SHINY" color. lol
the ironflame alchemist
I would have to say the best color is blue, because blue has so many variations that i like, mostly darker blue colors are my favorite
Blade Alchemist
Black because it covers all
mongooseboi
i like light blue. like the color of this forum.
xrninja
QUOTE(Elderberry @ Mar 30 2005, 12:24 PM)
Heh, kore nara dou kana?

aha! ironic, i really like the color orange but i DETEST purple. i think it's such a disgusting color (most shades of it, at least). XP
~FMAgurl~
I like the color silver. It's not very common and just looks kool.
I despise the color pink.

@xrninja: PURPLE IS NOT A DISGUSTING COLOR!
xrninja
QUOTE(~FMAgurl~ @ Mar 30 2005, 10:25 PM)
I like the color silver. It's not very common and just looks kool.
[snapback]143319[/snapback]

the color silver's pretty common now, as is the liking of the color. the color of my lamp is silver, my phone is silver, my headphones are partially silver, my altoid tins are silver, my zippers are silver, my mp3 player is silver, my faucets are silver....come to think of it, a lot of my appliances are silver.

I despise the color pink.

pink gets so much hate, and yet i don't think it's a terrible color. the color pink is misrepresented by stereotypes and popular culture (although it's becoming a pretty popular color among guys now).

@xrninja: PURPLE IS NOT A DISGUSTING COLOR!

nope, i find it quite disgusting.

and ~FMAgurl~, you may want to size down your signature (meaning text + picture) so it's closer to regulation height (300px high), or it'll become victim to the big black replacement box.
Ailuro
Go red.

Either that or blue.

smile.gif
Quistis88
Ahh, the good ol' shade of purple. I remember the following conversation vividly from Physics class last year:

FRIEND I: Look, is that our teacher wearing a purple shirt?
QUIS: Why, so it is. But purple doesn't quite describe it. It looks more like . . . plum.
FRIEND I: No, it's purple.
FRIEND II: Dang it, guys, no! It's not purple, and it's not plum! It's MASCULINE PINK! GET IT RIGHT!
Zarpia
I LOVE BLACK.....some people say that is not a color.
~FMAgurl~
QUOTE(xrninja @ Mar 31 2005, 1:27 AM)
and ~FMAgurl~, you may want to size down your signature (meaning text + picture) so it's closer to regulation height (300px high), or it'll become victim to the big black replacement box.
[snapback]143405[/snapback]

Ok thanks, I'll be sure to do so smile.gif
Elderberry
QUOTE(Ninja-san)
the color silver's pretty common now, as is the liking of the color. the color of my lamp is silver, my phone is silver, my headphones are partially silver, my altoid tins are silver, my zippers are silver, my mp3 player is silver, my faucets are silver....come to think of it, a lot of my appliances are silver.
Ah. *nods* Silver is my second favorite color. happy.gif

QUOTE(Quistis-sama)
FRIEND I: Look, is that our teacher wearing a purple shirt?
QUIS: Why, so it is. But purple doesn't quite describe it. It looks more like . . . plum.
FRIEND I: No, it's purple.
FRIEND II: Dang it, guys, no! It's not purple, and it's not plum! It's MASCULINE PINK! GET IT RIGHT!
Heehee, so I'm not the only one who argues over distinguishing different shades of purple? laugh.gif The type I like is generally the slightly more indigo-ish purple..magenta-ish colors tend to strike me as kind of eh...
hitokiri
QUOTE(Elderberry @ Mar 30 2005, 03:24 PM)
Heh, kore nara dou kana?

that makes me think of when a friend of mine lost a bet and had to wear a bright yellow shirt with purple jeans for a week.... worst combo/fashion idea EVER!!!! laugh.gif
Quistis88
QUOTE(Elderberry @ Mar 31 2005, 07:51 PM)
Heehee, so I'm not the only one who argues over distinguishing different shades of purple? laugh.gif The type I like is generally the slightly more indigo-ish purple..magenta-ish colors tend to strike me as kind of eh...

Yes, purple that is bordering on blue is nice, but once it starts straying to the pink end of things, it's just . . . *gags self with a purple pen*

QUOTE(hitokiri @ Mar 31 2005, 07:53 PM)
that makes me think of when a friend of mine lost a bet and had to wear a bright yellow shirt with purple jeans for a week.... worst combo/fashion idea EVER!!!! laugh.gif

*pictures it*

laugh.gif
Thievesvinegar
QUOTE(hitokiri @ Mar 31 2005, 06:53 PM)
QUOTE(Elderberry @ Mar 30 2005, 03:24 PM)
Heh, kore nara dou kana?

[snapback]143978[/snapback]

Yellow and purple are the colors for a community college around here. Not exactly popular.

Black is all right, it's the easiest thing to put together. The taunting gets tiring after a while, but finding the right colors for black suits are pretty challenging. You either run the risk of dressing for a funeral or wear some disgusting color/cut of a blouse, good ones are really hard to find...so the funeral it is. Or maybe I should just be more patient while shopping.
hitokiri
QUOTE(Thievesvinegar @ Mar 31 2005, 10:57 PM)
The taunting gets tiring after a while, but finding the right colors for black suits are pretty challenging. You either run the risk of dressing for a funeral or wear some disgusting color/cut of a blouse, good ones are really hard to find...so the funeral it is. Or maybe I should just be more patient  while shopping.
[snapback]144013[/snapback]

i don't know where you are so this may not be possible. but every sak's fifth avenue has what's called the fifth avenue club, its a free premium membership club. anyone can join, the good part is when you join you get the option of using personal shoppers. just call in with your measurements and what you are looking for. in a day or two, go in at the scheduled time and they will have TONS of clothes that match your specifications ready for you to try on in a private dressing room.
eerabbit
^wow..thats nice

i like a blackish green color...kinda like the color of ed's hair in zarpia's sig either that or really light grey
Black Rose
BLUE,BLUE,BLUE!!!!!! BLUE RULZ!!!
TheAlchemist
Blue, Dark Red, Silver or Black....
Zarpia
Blue, Dark Red, Silver or Black....

Yeah....BLACK is cool.
Chiyo
Orange, bring it!

Although I am partial to deep red sometimes, black of course, purple etc. But no.! is orange...apart from clothing.
Fresh_Coffee
Oh yes, Orange lovers XD
Chicken-zilla
Yo! Whose color will win, or wins? Can You say that?
darkangelslayer
I have to go with black, even though it really isn't a color.
Black is so threatening and feared.
People are afraid of the dark which is black, it is used to describe something evil or a 'black' sky. It just brings out disconsolate feelings, which I like.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.