Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Aahhh... Baby Got Upset...
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Spam Central
Pages: 1, 2, 3
hitokiri
so look what i just got in my pm box from steel alchemist......

YOU are the punk. If you think I take you as a threat I don't. You make me sick with your smart-ass remarks about me!! And I am not joking!! I do not know what to do. And if up to it answer me!!!!

so basically he's either a freakin retard or a lying piece of shit... either way i find it funny that i got baby upset... here's a binky.... laugh.gif
Riza Babe
lol I like to say.
Fresh_Coffee
QUOTE(hitokiri @ Mar 28 2005, 02:48 PM)
so look what i just got in my pm box......

YOU are the punk. If you think I take you as a threat I don't. You make me sick with your smart-ass remarks about me!! And I am not joking!! I do not know what to do. And if up to it answer me!!!!

so basically he's either a freakin retard or a lying piece of shit... either way i find it funny that i got baby upset... here's a binky.... laugh.gif
[snapback]141196[/snapback]

laugh.gif who is this ??
Blade Alchemist
@Hitokiri
He/She PM'd me to after I had posted that somebody should shoot him/her to put them out of their misery. It's rather amusing.
Still hard to believe he/she hasn't listned to anybody
Riza Babe
What?! should Female dog slap him =^o^=!
Fresh_Coffee
EDIT: Steel_Alchemist has replied back and said sorry hopefully he/she will get his/her act up. smile.gif
Steel Alchemist
Oh can't take the truth, well pal you should pack up and leave. And baby is that all you can come up with?? If you can't make insults don't make any at all!!!
hitokiri
what truth? the fact that what you are claiming is impossible? the only way that a computer could do what you claim it is doing is for another user to be remotely controlling your comp. but NOBODY would spend the time to do that just to spam a FMA board...

and the reason i haven't gone to the insult part is... well this is the sally weaver offense... directly using another person's statements word for word to show much of a dingus they truly are...

plus baby really is appropriate for someone that tries to cover the SAME mistakes over and over again with some half-assed lie that only a retarded monkey that was injecting heorin in the eyeball would believe

but if you want to the play the dozens, i'm game... i'll even give you first crack... let's see what you can bring to the table, shall we?
mei_tenshi
Wow. I knew I should've checked the forums earlier.
Askari0
Wow, hitokiri I never know u had it in u... (Note to self: Use the monkey againts my ex. friend)
Riza Babe
LOL Go Hitokiri!!!
Bling_bling_Angel
QUOTE(hitokiri @ Mar 28 2005, 02:48 PM)
so look what i just got in my pm box from steel alchemist......

[snapback]141196[/snapback]

ohmy.gif!

My gosh! Noobism and immaturity at its peak...

Okay, so maybe you can be a little disparaging at time, Dad... but still! I really find that PM stupid and... well... mellow.gif... stupid...

*mutters*

How immature! dry.gif
Fresh_Coffee
QUOTE(hitokiri @ Mar 28 2005, 04:07 PM)
what truth? the fact that what you are claiming is impossible? the only way that a computer could do what you claim it is doing is for another user to be remotely controlling your comp. but NOBODY would spend the time to do that just to spam a FMA board...

and the reason i haven't gone to the insult part is...  well this is the sally weaver offense... directly using another person's statements word for word to show much of a dingus they truly are... 

plus baby really is appropriate for someone that tries to cover the SAME mistakes over and over again with some half-assed lie that only a retarded monkey that was injecting heorin in the eyeball would believe

but if you want to the play the dozens, i'm game...  i'll even give you first crack... let's see what you can bring to the table, shall we?
[snapback]141242[/snapback]

I'm waiting for Steel Alchemist to reply to this. I wanna see n00b action.
Riza Babe
lol Coffee Making trouble now happy.gif!!
alchemist x
Hito, you are sooo witty.

Teach me to be like you.

(brown nosing/butt kissing)
Le Monkey
lol.. i just got one too!

he called it issues.... lol...

Why don't you lay off. If you have issues with me send me personal messages- if you don't then back off ! Send any complaint you want but you will not always get a positive answer.

lol!
biggrin.gif laugh.gif
alchemist x
This guy is a friggin loony tard buiskut.
Steel Alchemist
nOOb action huh? Hmmm, gee I guess I could come up with more nOOb remarks.
Are those the best insults you can come up with. There are insults I can't say here!
hitokiri
*in his best snotty maitre d' voice*

and here we have a wonderful Camembert.. a cheese of norman orgins, made of cow's milk and cultured for a period of 2-3 weeks. first enjoyed during the mid 19th century by Napolean, who named it after the village it was invented in; this cheese's delicate creamy and salty taste would be a perfect complement to that fruity whine of yours....

put up or shut up
Celestial Shadow
dry.gif Do you guys honestly have to broadcast whatever disagreement you're having to the whole forum?
Fresh_Coffee
QUOTE(Celestial Fangirl @ Mar 29 2005, 05:35 PM)
dry.gif Do you guys honestly have to broadcast whatever disagreement you're having to the whole forum?
[snapback]141929[/snapback]

I want to watch this I've never seen Hitokiri first hand take out a n00b that I thought would change his ways dry.gif
Envy's lil' miniskirt
QUOTE(Fresh_Coffee @ Mar 29 2005, 04:37 PM)

I want to watch this I've never Hitokiri first hand take out a n00b that I thought would change his ways dry.gif
[snapback]141930[/snapback]

I'm having a great time reading this. Forum drama at it's finest. laugh.gif

We might have to get a cheerleading squad.
Quistis88
QUOTE(hitokiri @ Mar 29 2005, 05:35 PM)

and here we have a wonderful Camembert.. a cheese of norman orgins, made of cow's milk and cultured for a period of 2-3 weeks. first enjoyed during the mid 19th century by Napolean, who named it after the village it was invented in; this cheese's delicate creamy and salty taste would be a perfect complement to that fruity whine of yours....

put up or shut up

laugh.gif

It does provide entertainment. As long as both sides are all right with this, I suppose it may continue.
alchemist x
Steel alchemist: A <censored for the kiddies>
Celestial Shadow
QUOTE(Quistis88 @ Mar 29 2005, 07:40 PM)
QUOTE(hitokiri @ Mar 29 2005, 05:35 PM)

put up or shut up

laugh.gif

It does provide entertainment. As long as both sides are all right with this, I suppose it may continue.
[snapback]141934[/snapback]

As long as everyone is fine with it, I don't really care myself.
Fresh_Coffee
QUOTE(Envy's lil' miniskirt @ Mar 29 2005, 05:40 PM)
QUOTE(Fresh_Coffee @ Mar 29 2005, 04:37 PM)

I want to watch this I've never Hitokiri first hand take out a n00b that I thought would change his ways dry.gif
[snapback]141930[/snapback]

I'm having a great time reading this. Forum drama at it's finest. laugh.gif

We might have to get a cheerleading squad.
[snapback]141933[/snapback]

Forum drama! *soap opera music plays* Anyone want popcorn? laugh.gif
Celestial Shadow
Is the popcorn free? tongue.gif
hitokiri
QUOTE(Quistis88 @ Mar 29 2005, 07:40 PM)
It does provide entertainment.  As long as both sides are all right with this, I suppose it may continue.
[snapback]141934[/snapback]

i don't care if he likes/condones it or not, hell i wouldn't care if his mama saw this and is gonna kill herself because of it.... the little bastard PM'd me with that crap just for proving he's a lying son of a bitch.... to quote an old chinese proverb:

"if you wander in the darkness long enough, eventually you will run into a ghost..."

BOO!
Fresh_Coffee
QUOTE(Celestial Fangirl @ Mar 29 2005, 05:46 PM)
[snapback]141942[/snapback]

Of course popcorn is always free when there is n00b drama. XD When is he going to reply already?
Envy's lil' miniskirt
QUOTE(Fresh_Coffee @ Mar 29 2005, 04:50 PM)
QUOTE(Celestial Fangirl @ Mar 29 2005, 05:46 PM)
[snapback]141942[/snapback]

Of course popcorn is always free when there is n00b drama. XD When is he going to reply already?
[snapback]141951[/snapback]

Free popcorn!
Pass some of that over here.
alchemist x
In that case, can I have some popcorn with a side dish of drama.

Everything is better with a dish of drama.
Blade Alchemist
This is hilarious. The person actually had the nerve to PM other people and Hitokiri and this is what happened. I wanna see Hitokiri take him/her out.

Even if the popcorn wasn't free I'd just steal some. tongue.gif
Fresh_Coffee
Popcorn is on the house! I'll think about it X.
Celestial Shadow
Yay *takes a giant bucket for herself*
alchemist x
What do you mean, you'll think about it.
Envy's lil' miniskirt
QUOTE(alchemist x @ Mar 29 2005, 04:54 PM)
In that case, can I have some popcorn with a side dish of drama.

Everything is better with a dish of drama.
[snapback]141956[/snapback]

Drama makes good dipping sauce.

Hey, pass some of that cheese over here too, I think I have a baguette somewhere around here.
sumflip
what did steel do? o.O
Askari0
*Wakes up* UUUGGG.... My head.... *A piece of popcorn is smashed on the side of my head* Wait did someone say... Popcorn!!!!!! AND Drama? IN THE SAME SENTENCE??? BOY HOWDY IM IN!!!*Leaps into a bucket of popcorn. A few minutes later I step out of the bucket and has a heart attack. And Im only 19.*
Steel Alchemist
If you like this argument I guess I can play along...
hitokiri
well???

come on... PUT UP OR SHUT UP
She doesn't have what it takes to put up. Want me to take her place? smile.gif
hitokiri
i'm guessing that's you, gas... so no, i have no beef with you..
Why not? sad.gif
Bickering is more fun when the person you bicker with actually can say something that makes sense. I've lost interest in bickering with n00bs already.
hitokiri
bickering... oh no.... i'm here to dominate and tear apart. i want to make this guy look like that ass he is.
Quistis88
QUOTE(hitokiri @ Mar 29 2005, 10:26 PM)
bickering... oh no....  i'm here to dominate and tear apart. i want to make this guy look like that ass he is.

laugh.gif Going all the way, are you? Or maybe for you, this isn't quite going "all the way" yet.
sumflip
This is all interesting but there's something I'm very...very curious about....what did Steel do? o.O
edsgirl
Crap I missed all of this? WTF have I been doing? I don't even know where I've been. I'm pissed. I can't believe I missed a noob bashing!
Username05
Wow... I just want to know why he sent Hito hate mail?
Why don't you findout where he lives stalk him for a couple weeks, and then burn his house bown... it's simple, I do it all the time... talkin bad about someone wont offend most poeple as much as others think... but I am just lazy, hippie lookin guy... what am I to do for the world... I would save some trees, but what have the trees done for me..? I might save some animals, but I'd rather eat them...
I'd join the bashing too, but it's no fun when the bashee has a minimal comprehension of the English language, thereby misunderstanding everything I say and can't come up with any good comebacks. Ah well, at least this one doesn't resort to a paragraph of swear words.
hitokiri
for those of you wondering about where this started....

here you go

his pm was in regard to that....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.