xrninja
my room is fairly clean at the moment. biggrin.gif

bed + 3 stuffed animals
bookshelf #1 and art stuff i haven't put away yet
desk
desk close-up
scanner + some practice weapons
tall bookshelf + stack of SAT books on floor
two shelves on the right side of previous bookcase, with most of my anime merchandise
naruto figurines + lone hawkeye and buraha

my bed is actually two mattresses stacked on the bed frame, and i have a lot more SAT books than the ones on the floor and shelves. there's also only one volume conan up there, but there are 30 or so more in my car trunk. and i have a stack of ghirardelli chocolate squares with caramelized almonds on my desk. tongue.gif
the picture that i really notice is the one with the stack of books (sat on top). nice and colorful room. makes me want my own room, too. maybe when i'm retired.
Quistis88
You remind me that I must get a digital camera some time. biggrin.gif

Very neat room, I like it. smile.gif I see you have not one, but TWO Pikachus.
mongooseboi
*note to self: dont annoy ninja at school or she could come after me with her sword. or maybe its her SOUL SLAYER. haha*
Blade Alchemist
It's so clean it almost makes my eyes burn. Nah i'm kidding. tongue.gif

Where'd you get the Naruto figurines!! I want some.T_T
What Love Hina vol. are those on the shelf?
Bling_bling_Angel
happy.gif

I'm planning a new design for my walls...

Since my family travels alot--and I mean ALOT; DM can testify to that--I'm using the DFS magazines with desginer pics in it to make a wall collage...

Vuitton, Hermes--wait, no scratch that. I don't like Hermes!--Dior, Hilfiger, Chanel, Kenzo, Lancome, Lauder, Lauren, Escada, etc...

Guys, no! I'm not a fashion freak... mellow.gif! I juss like to decorate stuff with pretyt stuff...
...... what are those?
xrninja
QUOTE(Quistis88 @ Mar 30 2005, 10:16 PM)
I see you have not one, but TWO Pikachus.
[snapback]143302[/snapback]

actually, on the tall bookshelf, i have five. smile.gif one on each shelf (except for the bottom two). the one on the clear shelf is being blocked by the lamp, and the one on the upper right shelf you can see in the close-up picture. tongue.gif

@ blade: my friends say the same thing. "your room is so clean it's disgusting!!" for the love hina, it's volumes 6, 7, and 8. i would have bought more, but then my friend burned me all the manga scanlations onto a CD. biggrin.gif and i got the left two naruto figurines for $3.50 each with some konoha candy at a japanese supermarket i frequent last sunday. the little scroll inbetween came with a rock lee cell phone thing my friend got me from japan, but the scroll fell off and then lee disappeared from my phone. T__T the next three are actually stamps, and two of my friends got them off of ebay for my birthday. the chouji was from taiwan and given by another friend, and the hawkeye/buraha is from a vending machine in japan, given by the same friend who gave me the rock lee thing.

@ bling: louis vuitton is evil. i almost got kicked out of their boutique in paris because i was bored while my family was browsing, and i started sketching a pair of boots. then i got accosted by a salesperson and security. -__-

i'm not really allowed to have much on my walls. the flower poster was a collage from my friends for my 15th birthday, where each friend made a mini collage petal/leaf. there's another poster above my dresser that i didn't take a picture of. one side is the 150 pokemon, and the other side is a got milk? poster with cookie monster and a ton of cookies. tongue.gif i have some tenipuri and fma posters stashed under my bed for college, though.
Quistis88
A ton of stuff in your room, it seems (five Pikachus!?).

So, where do I sleep when I come over? biggrin.gif
xrninja
i don't have as much stuff as i could; my room is pretty small so i have to clean it out a lot. and you could sleep on the square of empty carpet where my chair usually rolls around, i think. tongue.gif i could cram in three sleeping bags in that space...or two and a half. wink.gif
Quistis88
I don't need that much space, really. Don't worry about me, I'd probably fit in your closet.

Not a bad idea, actually, if you have a closet. It would be a nice wake-up call, opening your closest and finding someone in there.

It'll be like "The Grudge" all over again. We should tape it.
xrninja
i tend to relocate all of my junk into my closet. it can barely fit any more junk in there, much less a person. laugh.gif besides, there's a delicate balance in there (i tell my mom this all the time) and if you don't know what you're doing, all the junk will collapse on you. happy.gif;;
Quistis88
Well, there goes the Live Action Movie plan. I guess we could still do a Talk Show. biggrin.gif

Which reminds me that I still have to take that 7-picture tour of my house so I can get that film from kage's visit developed.
Alchemist_ed
i cant get my room dirty it s too big its like two ginat rooms combined ive tried to get my room messy and it wont work!!!!!!!!!!!!! dry.gif
EdElric
Ummmm........well lets just say that walking through my room requires a large sword to cut through all the mess. That is it if you can get through the doorway. lol
My closet is probably the most clean part of my room and I can't reach it. I'm pretty much stuck sitting at the computer desk because I'm blocked in. Help! lol
Zarpia
I only keep my room clean coz my dad and mom are always telling me to clean it, or they do it, if it wheren't for them my room will pretty much be a jungle by know.
Le Monkey
SORRY!

off topic now.....

IPB Image

He has GREEN HAIR THERE!!
Blade Alchemist
Don't worry about it Le Monkey.

At zarpie I never let my parents clean my room. They wouldn't do it anyways. I need to keep certian things hidden.
Zarpia
At zarpie I never let my parents clean my room. They wouldn't do it anyways. I need to keep certian things hidden.

I don't worry if my parents clean my room, i have a secret place of all "certian things"
mongooseboi
QUOTE(zarpia @ Mar 31 2005, 08:08 PM)

I don't worry if my parents clean my room, i have a secret place of all "certian things"
[snapback]143993[/snapback]

you sneaky kid :] haha i dont even have to worry about a secret hiding place since my parents never go into my room since its pretty messy.
hitokiri
QUOTE(Blade Alchemist @ Mar 29 2005, 07:48 PM)
Alright people time to show you the horrible mess I call a desk.
[snapback]141945[/snapback]

pfft... thats NOTHING... i can't find my camera or i would post mine, even though its actually neat right now. but thats not a mess, thats just disorganization. you haven't seen a mess until you've lived by yourself for an extended period of time or with other guys.
Bling_bling_Angel
ph34r.gif

Okay...
EdElric
My parents are afraid of my room. lol. It's that bad. smile.gif I would hate it if my parents found all my "stuff" unsure.gif
Le Monkey
yeah... and you are how old?
Fresh_Coffee
At the moment my room is clean because my sister cleaned it. @_@ Though my brother's neatness scares me his room is so clean I'll have to show it when it's on a messy day. It's not messy at all @_@.
JudasPriest1
I sleep in the living room on the fouton so I don't have a room. biggrin.gif
Azura Elric
Erm...let's see...papers, clothes, and school stuff on the floor. Money on the desk... More papers on the table. Cd cases all over the shelves...erm some Trading, and regular cards here and there...and more stuff...oh hey, my Fruits Basket DVD! lol

And I just cleaned up recently -.- . Parents also avoid my room ^^;;
Luckyalchemy27
*starts laughing*
I haven't been able to see the floor of my room in three years. And my closet- good god, my closet.....My friends and I refer to it as the "Closet of No Return". Put anything in there, anything at all, and you'll never be able to find it when you need it. Never. *wonders vaguely where her Game Boy is*
My gerbil, Shade, once was lost in there for three days. After an hour and a half long search one of my friends finally was able to corner her and get her back into her cage.
akari-chan
My desk is messy. Tons of papers and other crap.
«°~Gluttony™~°»
26 year old bachalor, living with two male roomates going to college does that sum it up for you
o-kiyone-o
mine is too small to be messy XD just enough room for the beds (i share a room) and storage stuff =/
Elderberry
This picture is a bit outdated, but here's a visual of my room's carpet area from about a month ago...(pretty cluttered, but nothing compared to my previous room...laugh.gif||)

'EKE no Heya'

...fortunately, I've cleaned it up quite a bit recently~ smile.gif I'd post pictures of that as well, if my other computer was running. happy.gif||

(..Quistis-sama will disown me...laugh.gif)
Celestial Shadow
QUOTE(Elderberry @ Jul 27 2005, 09:16 PM)
This picture is a bit outdated, but here's a visual of my room's carpet area from about a month ago...(pretty cluttered, but nothing compared to my previous room...laugh.gif||)

'EKE no Heya'

...fortunately, I've cleaned it up quite a bit recently. smile.gif I'd post pictures of that as well, if my other computer was running. happy.gif||
[snapback]229384[/snapback]

ohmy.gif You're going to have bugs with all that food and stuff.
FMAlchemistChan
My room is messy. I haven't cleaned it since I got home from 4H camp. The neatest thing in there is my desk because I cleaned it off so my rabbit could play on it since I'm afraid that he may go on my bed. My bed has no sheets on it since I move it around in my sleep.

My parents tell me to clean it. I never do since I am lazy.

My older brother's room is messier than mine.
Elderberry
@Celestial-san: Hehe, ironically enough, there are more bugs in the other room. laugh.gif||
Celestial Shadow
Lucky tongue.gif My room gets more spiders and bugs than the kitchen...
foolmetal alchemist
My room can also get infested. My dad always opens my window at night, so I wake up with lots of mosquito bites. XD
Celestial Shadow
laugh.gif Why don't you tell him to stop?

I should go find the pics I have of my crappy room...
Zarpia
@Foolmetal - Agree with Celes tongue.gif

I have no windows in my room, and i like that coz i love dark, but bug love that too.....
foolmetal alchemist
Silly! Because he doesn't listen, of course! tongue.gif

No seriously, I'll tell my dad right to his face, but he waits until I leave my room and does it.
Celestial Shadow
There's nothing worse than turning on the light and finding a spider on you laugh.gif
foolmetal alchemist
QUOTE(Celes)
There's nothing worse than turning on the light and finding a spider on you laugh.gif
[snapback]229519[/snapback]

When I was 5, my sister and I shared rooms. We woke up one day and thought we saw spider shadows all around the room. We must have been hallucinating or something, but we were petrified. ph34r.gif
Envy's lil' miniskirt
QUOTE(Celestial Fangirl @ Jul 27 2005, 07:48 PM)

Yes there is. Waking up and having a cockroach staring you right in the face.
Zarpia
@Mini - >< that happend to me ones, i almost had a heart attack!!!
Celestial Shadow
QUOTE(foolmetal alchemist @ Jul 27 2005, 10:50 PM)
When I was 5, my sister and I shared rooms. We woke up one day and thought we saw spider shadows all around the room. We must have been hallucinating or something, but we were petrified. ph34r.gif
[snapback]229522[/snapback]

What kind of drugs were your parents giving you? huh.gif

QUOTE(Envy's lil' miniskirt @ Jul 27 2005, 10:53 PM)
QUOTE(Celestial Fangirl @ Jul 27 2005, 07:48 PM)

Yes there is. Waking up and having a cockroach staring you right in the face.
[snapback]229527[/snapback]

mellow.gif You know...I think you're right.
foolmetal alchemist
QUOTE(Celestial Fangirl @ Jul 27 2005, 10:54 PM)
What kind of drugs were your parents giving you?  huh.gif
[snapback]229531[/snapback]

We were overdosed on Dimetapp. tongue.gif That stuff tastes good.
Envy's lil' miniskirt
QUOTE(zarpia @ Jul 27 2005, 07:54 PM)
@Mini - >< that happend to me ones, i almost had a heart attack!!!
[snapback]229530[/snapback]

I was living in what's know as a bunkhouse while I was with the sideshow, which is like living in a closet with bunk beds and the place was overrun with cockroaches. I still don't know how I did it. They really discust me.

Luckily, I had a steak knife handy so I chased the little bastard down and stabbed it. You know, it takes a surprisingly long time to stab a roach to death. mellow.gif

On Topic:

My room is a disaster area. There's piceces of costumes hanging everywhere. Two over stocked book shelves. The worst thing is I have a wall heater and it's right smack dab in the middle of the room, right where the bed would go best so by queen sized bed is against the wall and I can't close the bedroom door. My apartment is really small so of course my room is and I'm limited as to what I can really do with it. Especially since you have to walk through it to get the the kitchen.
bryantq
I will grace you all with photos of my room/office.

From the outside looking in:
http://dev.phoenixnetworks.net/gallery/con...0%20(Large).JPG

Notable Shelving, Katanas, View of a whole mess of wires, Etc
http://dev.phoenixnetworks.net/gallery/con...5%20(Large).JPG

My computer:
http://dev.phoenixnetworks.net/gallery/con...8%20(Large).JPG

Computer/Desk zoomed out:
http://dev.phoenixnetworks.net/gallery/con...6%20(Large).JPG

But i must have a disclaimer as my room is not always this neat tongue.gif for example i've got computer parts everywhere, my guns out and their cleaning tools, a couple of open servers on the ground, 4 water cups, several boxes and packing peanuts, and lots and lots of unread mail looming on my desk.
Zarpia
@Mini - Yeah i know, you have to spet on it like 100 times for the damn roach to die.

we should make a thread about bugs O.o
bryantq
QUOTE(Celestial Fangirl @ Jul 27 2005, 08:48 PM)

Did you know that in your life time, you will eat approximately 7-8 spiders while sleeping?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.