Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Rooms
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Open Talk
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Envy's lil' miniskirt
That's a good source of protein you know. laugh.gif

@Zarpia:

We should make a bug thread. My friends used to call me the Spider Queen due to my love of all things arachnid.
Zarpia
@Bryantq - so that's why my mouth tates funny sometimes...

You have a really cool room there, a ps2 and xbox, the 2 screens, well a lot of nit(sp?) stuff^^
Celestial Shadow
QUOTE(Envy's lil' miniskirt @ Jul 27 2005, 10:58 PM)
QUOTE(zarpia @ Jul 27 2005, 07:54 PM)
@Mini - >< that happend to me ones, i almost had a heart attack!!!
[snapback]229530[/snapback]

I was living in what's know as a bunkhouse while I was with the sideshow, which is like living in a closet with bunk beds and the place was overrun with cockroaches. I still don't know how I did it.

Luckily, I had a steak knife handy so I chased the little bastard down and stabbed it. You know, it takes a surprisingly long time to stab a roach to death. mellow.gif
[snapback]229538[/snapback]

I can't see zarpia's post? It got deleted maybe? Anyway, I imagine it would be hard to stab a roach, unless you're incredibly fast and have incredibly good aim.

Random pictures of my room as well...

Here's a picture of my TV I don't think I was trying to take a pic of the TV but it got in there so I showed it anyway happy.gif;

A picture of my bike Again, I don't think I was trying to take a pic of my bike...

Random picture of my crappy bookshelf I didn't want this bookshelf but my sister shoved it on me because she was moving out...Other than my bed and my PS2 and all that I have nothing else in my room right now, since I only just got it recently. My mom still needs to buy me some furniture.

QUOTE(The Boss)
Did you know that in your life time, you will eat approximately 7-8 spiders while sleeping?
I read that in my planner...mellow.gif I still don't want to believe it unsure.gif

QUOTE(The Boss @ Jul 27 2005, 11:00 PM)
I will grace you all with photos of my room/office.
Are you really just 19? With an office like that...*sighs* I want one like that one day.
bryantq
QUOTE(Celestial Fangirl @ Jul 27 2005, 09:13 PM)
Are you really just 19? With an office like that...*sighs* I want one like that one day.
[snapback]229562[/snapback]

I do lots of business smile.gif the necessity for a nice office kinda came along with it.
Celestial Shadow
You're probably going to be like Bill Gates rich by the age of 30...
Quistis88
Very impressive little office you got there, bryantq. smile.gif Clean, too (in those particular photos anyway).

Nice place, Celes. biggrin.gif Cute bookshelf. You should get some more books for it though. tongue.gif
AlphonseRules
I just cleaned my room today and it's already a little messy.
Luceit Elric
Lol, and I thought my room was bad... My floor is okay, only because my mom throws anything she finds on the floor. Any empty space is cluttered with books or assorted items because I'm a compulsive spendthrift. There are plenty of spiders in the room; once I spotted four in a single day. And I got six posters lying around.I have a feeling that my room would be in a lot worse condition if I was allowed to eat and drink in it as well. smile.gif
Celestial Shadow
QUOTE(Quistis88 @ Jul 28 2005, 02:25 AM)
Nice place, Celesbiggrin.gif  Cute bookshelf.  You should get some more books for it though.  tongue.gif
[snapback]229859[/snapback]

Thanks, though it's totally empty...I'll show updated pictures when I actually get some furniture biggrin.gif (And some more books)

QUOTE(Luceit Elric @ Jul 28 2005, 05:35 AM)
There are plenty of spiders in the room; once I spotted four in a single day. And I got six posters lying around.I have a feeling that my room would be in a lot worse condition if I was allowed to eat and drink in it as well. smile.gif
[snapback]230001[/snapback]

mellow.gif I couldn't take that, I found one spider in it and freaked out.
zombie
mine is a mess
i like it that way i can find things
Ed#1Fan2.0
my room is a mess but i can never find anything.but not that long ago i clean it without putting everything in the closet and it has made finding things alot easier.i wonder why? laugh.gif
Bleeding Heart Alchemist
Let's put it this way...........only I know how to navigate through the dirty clothes without breaking the CDs and tapes underneath.
mongooseboi
wow bryantq's room looks so cool. its like one of those high-tech offices haha. btw i noticed you had 3 screens. does the free screen connect to your computer or you labtop? just curious laugh.gif
Elderberry
@bryantq-sama: *nods in agreement* Quite a lovely office indeed. ohmy.gif I also observed the 3 monitors/screens and am curious about them. happy.gif

Here are some photos of my room after I finished cleaning it on Tuesday...Although the carpet has been nicely vaccumed, the table is still a bit cluttered...laugh.gif||

EKE no Heya (1)

This covers most of my room...you can see the bed (with it's various crumply blankets~), the (purple~) bookshelf with most of my anime/manga collection, a random squishy chair, the karaoke machine, and a bulletin board that I sometimes tack random doodles onto. happy.gif|| (My fencing varsity letter is on the bulletin~biggrin.gif)

EKE no Heya (2)

As you can see, I happen to have two windchimes hanging in my room...rolleyes.gif And my computer desk is visible in this picture...I recently adjusted my recording layout a little, so now the microphone is on top of the moniter...XD I actually don't use this computer for the Internet, since the modem broke in March, but I use it for pretty much everything else. happy.gif Also, my foils are stored right by the corner over there, but you can't really see them...I'll have to put up another photo later...

...and yes my room is PINK (ph34r.gif~)....when I moved in, I was like "We are so repainting this right away~ >D" but apparently we didn't quite get around to it...laugh.gif|||
Slashrose1010
laugh.gif Pink room? Nice :3

Dang, and I thought my desktop gets messy sometimes... that is just attrocious XD

I also see some random purple things scattered about :3 Hehe... my current room is purple ._. Tis my sister's. But I am using it currently since my brother is home.

I am jealous of your anime/manga collection... the only official anime/manga things I have are Chobits.. and Animatrix >D
Goldfish
Is it just me or do all asian children have that exact kind of bed? What the heck?
Slashrose1010
^It is just you. I have a normal twin sized bed. :3 in both my and my sister's room.
foolmetal alchemist
I like your pink room EKE! laugh.gif I half expected it to be purple though... huh.gif
Zarpia
@EKE - i like your room, and as Foolmetal just wrotte, i was expecting it to be purple too^^
Elderberry
QUOTE(Slash-kun)
Dang, and I thought my desktop gets messy sometimes... that is just attrocious XD
Oh? That's actually a fairly decent desktop for me...I managed to gather all my lyrics sheets into a folder for once...normally it could be even more cluttered...laugh.gif

QUOTE(Slash-kun)
laugh.gif Pink room? Nice :3
Hehehe, my brother had a photo of him taken in one of the other rooms, which is even more pink...he was scrambling to edit the image color balance and make the walls look green...laugh.gif

QUOTE(Slash-kun)
Hehe... my current room is purple ._. Tis my sister's.
*smoggy cloud of envy arises* tongue.gif

QUOTE(Goldfish-kun)
Is it just me or do all asian children have that exact kind of bed? What the heck?
I think it's just you. I didn't have such a bed until this year. ohmy.gif

QUOTE(Foolmetal-kun)
I half expected it to be purple though... huh.gif
Incidentally, I grew up with white/beige-ish walls. I've never actually had a purple room. XD
Very nice room Eke-san biggrin.gif I would've had to kill the pink though...I wanna a blue room unsure.gif

@Slash- A purple room? Gay for a guy, but so cool *_*
DameGreyWulf
My rooms messy, but I don't have a pic.
I get mad at mom when she cleans it, because I can't find anything ><
StrawberryShampoo
You really don't want me to answer that....but I will anyway.... My room looks like a World War II battlefield.... If I clean my room then the grimlins under my bed will become angery, and I for one, don't want to deal with their anger....
DameGreyWulf
lmao
I used to have mice and not know it, now they've been successfully eliminated thanks to my cat (save for one, which I saved from him and let loose outside)
Slashrose1010
QUOTE(Guest @ Jul 30 2005, 10:24 PM)
@Slash- A purple room? Gay for a guy, but so cool *_*

It is my sister's room, sister's! -__-;;

Anyway, my actual room is more of a... very light coffee colour? Kind of like if you add a lot of cream to your coffee tongue.gif It is a warm room :3 and a nice dark coffee table in the middle of the room, though it is a small room and the table takes up a lot of space >3

Is that you, Kase? tongue.gif or am I loopy?
StrawberryShampoo
AAAAAAWWWWW Dame.... your such a good person..... Anyway, Slash a light coffee coloured room sounds nice.... I bet it's really nice at night because it probably gets rather dark.
DameGreyWulf
Darkness... a very lovely thing ne?
My room's got old, peeling, dirty, white wallpaper with amber birds and ivy vines/branches.
Mom says once we get the upstairs cleaned out and get stairs (need those don't we?) I'll get a huge room up there (my bed takes up almost all my room-space) and I've requested numerous times black painted walls with flames on em X3
Of course she thinks that's "Dark and too morbid." <<
So I asked for splatter paint. Ya know, where you paint everything white then just toss buckets of paint on the walls and ceilings. "Too messy."
Ok mom, what do YOU want?!
"Let's paint it white with little lavender border pattern with flowers and kittens."

(you don't need to ask my opinion, I'm sure you already know...)
StrawberryShampoo
OOOOHHHHH I'm soo sorry my mom does that too...
Anyway, my room is currently being remodeled. The walls are a deep, deep plum with black accents and suits of armor everywhere....
DameGreyWulf
DUDE! SWEET!
My dad's fiend Dave has a collection of medievil stuff; armor, chainmail, swords, daggers, i think he has a bow or two, gargoyles, etc etc
~.:Anime_Gal:.~
well u could say my room is very clean... maybe not the bed but its alright
DameGreyWulf
lol
I used to have all my stuffed animals and blankets on my bed and had hardly room for me
But I managed to sleep at night so does that really matter in the end? XD
I luff my plushies X3
zombie
i hate my room its clean.
i cant find a thing and i need a cd.
Karo
I have a bunk-bed in my room. I don't sleep in it though. The top bunk has a whole bunch of clothes on it. and the bottom is just plain. i have some junk but it's not in the way. I have to clean up my room every once in a while. Luckily my rooms blue biggrin.gif
The RZA
my room is usually so messy my mom makes us close the door when she comes out of her room
DameGreyWulf
lmao
My mom tells us that when company comes over
bryantq
QUOTE(mongooseboi @ Jul 29 2005, 02:09 AM)
wow bryantq's room looks so cool. its like one of those high-tech offices haha. btw i noticed you had 3 screens. does the free screen connect to your computer or you labtop? just curious  laugh.gif
[snapback]231363[/snapback]

The two LCDs go to one computer, and the laptop is on its own.
Someday ill get three LCDs for my main workstation wink.gif

I want to sell my laptop and get an ultra portable.
edsgirl
Yeah it does! Damn bryantq! What the hell are you selling on the side to get that kind of clout? Just jk! But your office does kick major arse! Especially those lovely katana's!
EDIT" No really, what are you selling? huh.gif
Laffe
my room is very Cleany! im proud tongue.gif
ohhh
Celestial Shadow
@bryantq- How much would you sell all that stuff for? rolleyes.gif
Ailuro
I am very jealous of Bryantq's room/office. It's so pristine and sharp. *-*
bryantq
Lol. I'm in the web development business. I also do server colocation. I'm a business major so friends help smile.gif

Net worth of my room? a pretty chunk of change tongue.gif the cabinets and desk and wood floors account for the most of the cost of everything lol.
Saturn Stars
Lol, good work there
Blade Alchemist
I have two black walls and two white walls. My enertainment center has a big 32 in. T.V, a DVR, VCR, PS2, N64, and my GameCube is supposed to be ther but my brother is borrowing it.

I cleaned my room a week ago but now it's really dirty again (I haven't spent a lot of time in it either).
alchemist x
I bet I have the smallest room in this silly forum
Blade Alchemist
My room is actually smaller than when my parents bought the house. When they painted it they added about an inch or 2 of dry wall to drown out the sound from that comes from the living room.
silver bg
well here are some pictures of my room. its really dirty. had a few friends spend the night and I decided to take a pictures but they are out of them

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y282/qqqq...es/180c96a9.jpg

in that picture...yah theres the milk and food. my firend didnt eat while we ate so he ate in my room
we were watching fullmetal as you can see( love the power of tivo) and those damned beanie babys I need to take those down XD. but my mom is like their pretty so keep I am like " no" but blah you get it

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y282/qqqq...es/79c343a5.jpg

just a differnet view

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y282/qqqq...es/bc6da670.jpg

and another differnet view
Demonhunter399
my room is actually pretty clean casue i really never mess it up

i dont go in it for many things.
the_lightning_alchemist10
my room is very messy. let's see my desk has candy wrappers, old boxes, index cards, school crap, drawings manga, cups and plates, a scary frog, and many drawing unentiels. my fluffy chair has all of my clean laundry, and i have random crap all over the place (CDs, DVDs, my cell phone somewhere, books, socks, all kinds of crap). i never clean it that well, whenever i do i end up having to do something for school and mess it up again, or i ust start going into a "must draw" kind of state when i use up like 1 sketchbook both sides of the paper. but know i have to clean it or my TV get taken away *sobs*...there's also the fact that i am quite lazy lol. but my locker is very clean amazingly......o well.
seventh_sky
QUOTE(the_lightning_alchemist10 @ Dec 27 2005, 07:49 PM) [snapback]334291[/snapback]

my room is very messy. let's see my desk has candy wrappers, old boxes, index cards, school crap, drawings manga, cups and plates, a scary frog, and many drawing unentiels. my fluffy chair has all of my clean laundry, and i have random crap all over the place (CDs, DVDs, my cell phone somewhere, books, socks, all kinds of crap). i never clean it that well, whenever i do i end up having to do something for school and mess it up again, or i ust start going into a "must draw" kind of state when i use up like 1 sketchbook both sides of the paper. but know i have to clean it or my TV get taken away *sobs*...there's also the fact that i am quite lazy lol. but my locker is very clean amazingly......o well.

That sounds like my room! Yeah, there's stuff all over the place in my room...stuffed animals, paper, candy wrappers...I think there's some money somewhere in there...
Water Achemist
Let's just say my mother becomes happy when any miniscule area of my floor is visible. unsure.gif I don't exactly get around to cleaning it that often.....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.