Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Rooms
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Open Talk
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Blade Alchemist
Just as the title says.

Just on my comp. desk alone i've got three bowls, a 3 day old icecream sandwhich wrapper, a soda can, glass with melted ice and a little bit of soda, Hi-C carton, books, papers, and pieces from my science project.
Solar Oni
I can't see the floor in my room. I only make up my bed a time or two eack week. My nightstand and dresser are both covered in papers (mostly drawings). And the bottom of my closet has more in it than the top.
Toby-Chan
I'm an eternal hypocrite, so while messiness disgusts me, my room is an abomination against all messes of the world.
Xithion
I'd rather not describe mine. I'll just take a picture of it sometime.
Fresh_Coffee
QUOTE(Fresh_Coffee @ Mar 26 2005, 09:23 PM)
My room is way messier than yours and I am way messier than you guys and I don't wear skirts at all. T_T Or enjoy the color pink *dies*. Some how even though I clean my room every now and then because I was told, it just keeps piling up slowly.
[snapback]140059[/snapback]

From the picture thread forget the skirts part. XD
luciferownsme
My room isn't messy if you ignore the paper and books. Because I happen to be an artist and hopefull manga-ka, my drawings and references are always all over my bed, the floor, the chair and etc exactly where I can see them if I get any sudden genius ideas. So, just lotsof paper, not that bad, I just move it back and forth all over to find room to sleep and kill anyone who sits on this paper.
Quistis88
One word: clean.

If I didn't have so much stuff, it could probably pass as a showhome bedroom, because it's clean practically 100% of the time. There's the occasional book here and there, but some of my friends have said that my "clutters" always seem to carry some tint of professionalism to it.

"OMG Connie, your room looks like some neat freak's office." (a friend)

Better an office than a circus.
Falling_Man
My room is cramped. Too much stuff. I clean it up every once in awhile, but it piles up after awhile. My closet has almost no room left. Under my bed is where most of the mess is.
Riza Babe
Well my room is alright but abit messy too many clothes all over the place lol!!
edsgirl
My entire house is clean! I'm a neat freak and I can't stand for anything to be out of it's place! I actually have spring cleanings where I clean every corner of my house from top to bottom!
Sonic-Teal
Hahahah you're joking right? Mine is so messy I can't find my backpack and I get bad grades on homework becuase it gets lost in that black hole lol.
Riza Babe
QUOTE(edsgirl @ Mar 27 2005, 12:27 PM)
My entire house is clean! I'm a neat freak and I can't stand for anything to be out of it's place! I actually have spring cleanings where I clean every corner of my house from top to bottom!
[snapback]140347[/snapback]

Wow Wish my house was like that ph34r.gif
nekodesu
the floor of my room has a layer of clothes....and there is like 3 huge piles of clothes. And there are so many stuff lying around. I really need to clean my room. XD
xrninja
it's pretty clean. my entire family is really neat, so it makes sense that i like to be neat too. my car's clean, too (the interior, at least). biggrin.gif i do regular "junk relocations" after it gets too messy for my taste (and my room's tiny, so the junk piles up fast). i work better when my room is clean, anyway. it takes me about a day, though, so i'm just finishing up with yesterday's. i just reorganized part of my bookshelf to make space for some new manga, and i need to upload some pictures into my comp too, so maybe i'll take some pictures. tongue.gif

ahaha, my backpack is a black hole of destruction and smashed papers, though.
Thievesvinegar
getting things clean isn't the problem, its keeping things in order that's hard. Basically, its disaster untill I can't take it anymore. I also harbor the fear of small things hiding underneath.
Carnal Malefactor
Hahahaha. Imagine cleaning all that crap off one day, and seeing a silverfish or a roach crawl out from under a book, or something.

I'd pack up and move right then and there.
Bling_bling_Angel
*smug grin*

Ah, I love keeping my room in pristine order...

mellow.gif... Well, at least I try to...

Ever since I moved off-base my room is about 5x6.5' and with all the stuff I have, it can get... tight... sleep.gif

My desk tends to be cluttered, as well as my nightstand, but I tidy it up every morning... happy.gif
QUOTE(Blade Alchemist @ Mar 26 2005, 09:20 PM)
Just as the title says.

Just on my comp. desk alone i've got three bowls, a 3 day old icecream sandwhich wrapper, a soda can, glass with melted ice and a little bit of soda, Hi-C carton, books, papers, and pieces from my science project.
[snapback]140058[/snapback]

Two words: Waste basket.

I'm not exactly clean, but I'm very neat. You really can't help beng neat when the other 8 people you live with 1) don't understand the concept of a waste basket, 2) are convinced that brooms and vacuum cleaners are there only for decorations, 3) collect junk mails, brochures, and catalogs, 4) think trash bags that are full will hop by themselves all the way to the trash bin outside, 5) keep piling things up on the first empty space they see, including my bed, my desk, my drawers, my closet (--> this can be annoying when you get home at night after a long drive and are tired and just want to sleep and can't).

Oh heck, sometimes things get really bad and I am forced to clean the bathroom and the kitchen. Unfortunately reverse psychology never works cause the more I think about not cleaning up the mess the more annoyed I become.

--> has left home neat and clean, is shivering at the thought of her next visit where a huge mess is expected
Thievesvinegar
^easy. Just throw eveything that is on your "territory" away. Funny how people learn after they have to fish in the garbage for their things.
Bling_bling_Angel
I hate how my night-stand is cluttered by all my...

Teddy-bears and school books and paperwork... sleep.gif
Le Monkey
QUOTE(Bling_bling_Angel @ Mar 27 2005, 10:55 PM)
*smug grin*

[snapback]140853[/snapback]

Do you want to come and live with me?
I need someone like you!!!
Steel Alchemist
Mines clean.. except for soda cans everywhere!
Blade Alchemist
QUOTE(Bling_bling_Angel @ Mar 28 2005, 12:45 AM)

[snapback]140923[/snapback]

That must be really big night-stand. mellow.gif
Le Monkey
Its probably HUGE!
Riza Babe
QUOTE(Steel Alchemist @ Mar 28 2005, 09:52 AM)
Mines clean.. except for soda cans everywhere!
[snapback]141050[/snapback]

lol reminds me when i was 10 lol Cans every where!!!!!! ph34r.gif
Blade Alchemist
I now have a knew addition to my comp. desk. *drum roll* It is candy wrappers from easter.
The rest of my room has cloths, papers, wrappers, and my MP3... which I can't see but I know it's somewhere. tongue.gif
Carnal Malefactor
Here's a small cross-section of my desk.

IPB Image
Actually, the other side across the monitor is pretty clean.
dramabowwow
My room is very clean.

One hint for people withn messy rooms

"Put your things away when finished with it"

I am a Clean freak though.

happy.gif happy.gif happy.gif
mongooseboi
well my room is not that messy since my computer is in a seperate room, and since i spend most of my time in front of the computer or on the courts, naturally, my computer area is much much messier than my room.
Blade Alchemist
@ Bacon
That mess is pitiful compared to mine.
Bling_bling_Angel
QUOTE(le monkey @ Mar 28 2005, 09:43 AM)
*smug grin*

[snapback]141033[/snapback]

happy.gif Sorry, no can do... I belong to someone else already, homeboy... XD

QUOTE(Blade Alchemist @ Mar 28 2005, 10:02 AM)
QUOTE(Bling_bling_Angel @ Mar 28 2005, 12:45 AM)

[snapback]140923[/snapback]

That must be really big night-stand. mellow.gif
[snapback]141067[/snapback]

No it's like 1'x1'... it's titch! mellow.gif
Blade Alchemist
How do fit all that stuff on there ohmy.gif
Wouldn't it cause an avalanche of papers, books, and teddybears?
Bling_bling_Angel
happy.gif...

I don't know how it works, but it fits...

I stack the books by correct gradual size and the teddy bears are positioned on one-side... so yeah... XD
RemyLeBeau
My room stays fairly clean, and it works just fine until someone goes and cleans up. Then I can't find anything anymore and need to drag it all out again.

Of course, hardcore animefreak David (My buddy) has a room in which:
The carpet is a rare thing to see.
You are afraid of opening doors.
Wading through the 6" deep clothes pile, you feel things cling to your ankles.

To go from the bed to the door, you must:
-- Get up slowly to keep from banging your head on the top bunk of the bunkbed, where the computer is stored and a keyboard hangs down.
-- Walk directly to the left to avoid the creepy clothes pile,
-- Duck underneath the hanging guitar,
-- Grab the only light fixture for support so you can step over the TV, and finally
-- Push aside the bead screen and you're free!
mei_tenshi
My room's not that bad, really...it's kinda hard to do anything with with it when I migrate from one room to another when my brother comes home for breaks. It's just that my desk has a pretty large surface area (too large, in my opinion), and it's oh so convenient to put something down and forget about it, so...I do.

The same goes for my bookshelf. I've stacked, balanced, and maneuvered so that everything fits and nothing sticks out...too much.

But come project season, all hell breaks loose.
Now Bacon feels stupid
QUOTE(Bacon is victorious! @ Mar 29 2005, 12:56 PM)
QUOTE(mei_tenshi @ Mar 29 2005, 12:52 PM)
My room's not that bad, really...it's kinda hard to do anything with with it when I migrate from one room to another when my brother comes home for breaks. It's just that my desk has a pretty large surface area (too large, in my opinion), and it's oh so convenient to put something down and forget about it, so...I do.

The same goes for my bookshelf. I've stacked, balanced, and maneuvered so that everything fits and nothing sticks out...too much.

But come project season, all hell breaks loose.
[snapback]141739[/snapback]

HA! This time I caught you for real!
[snapback]141740[/snapback]

Oh wait...

DAMMIT ALL TO HELL!
Le Monkey
QUOTE(Bling_bling_Angel @ Mar 28 2005, 10:52 PM)
QUOTE(le monkey @ Mar 28 2005, 09:43 AM)
*smug grin*

[snapback]141033[/snapback]

happy.gif Sorry, no can do... I belong to someone else already, homeboy... XD

ok... Any way.. bring them too!!!
I have a big house!
alchemist x
Lucky you^
Me livy in apartmenty.
But it is messy except for the room in which I sleep and organize, the living room.
I sleep on a futawn[sp]
mei_tenshi
@bacon: laugh.gif

Ah, I'm gonna miss Lent.

@X: It's "futon", I believe. Maybe. Lemme check a dictionary. . . Yup: "futon"
Blade Alchemist
Alright people time to show you the horrible mess I call a desk.
Quistis88
How can you people work and be comfortable in such messy environments? mellow.gif
Blade Alchemist
It's easy just say you'll get around to it. Then end up forgetting about or ignoring it.
mei_tenshi
@Blade: Eh, it's not so bad. That's about the clutter level I have, only without the foodstuffs. I'm a little paranoid about leaving cans, candy wrappers, dishware and such in my room.

@Quis: Well, with me it isn't so much being comfortable about it as enduring it until I feel like cleaning it. When I clean, I clean. But when I don't...well, it's just a matter of tolerating it. Once the battery for my camera recharges, I'll post pictures.
Fresh_Coffee
QUOTE(Blade Alchemist @ Mar 29 2005, 05:48 PM)
[snapback]141945[/snapback]

It's not that bad.

QUOTE(Quistis88 @ Mar 29 2005, 05:56 PM)
How can you people work and be comfortable in such messy environments?  mellow.gif
[snapback]141960[/snapback]

I don't know it's natural?
Thievesvinegar
QUOTE(Blade Alchemist @ Mar 29 2005, 04:48 PM)
[snapback]141945[/snapback]

With all the mess, it defeats the purpose of a coaster.
Ooh, that's how my brother's desk roughly looks like with some addition of dusts and collectibles gum wrappers and toilet papers.
Sith lord Revan 64
My room has trash have eaten cookies and a bunch of video games.
Riza Babe
lol Sounds like my sis room^
Fresh_Coffee
QUOTE(What @ no bacon?,Mar 28 2005, 06:41 PM)
Here's a small cross-section of my desk.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v465/cli...mwagey/desk.jpg
Actually, the other side across the monitor is pretty clean.
[snapback]141345[/snapback]

@_@ so many CDS.
Riza Babe
lol yeah!! Nice mouse and ps2 @_@!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.