Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Welcome Back Thread: For All Those Members Who Came Back Home
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Open Talk
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17
Forsaken Love
havnt been around for aaaaaaaaaaages so yeh hai guys *virtual hugglez*
A Pierrot's Aria
Welcome back!! biggrin.gif Good to see you here! *Lots of virtual huggles back* biggrin.gif
Tombow
Welcome back, Forsaken Love!! Nice to see you again! biggrin.gif
kazare
I am back!! Been so long ....

*Intent on giving admins a big headache. laugh.gif* Kidding,

Um, anyways, I will try to be good now wink.gif
A Pierrot's Aria
Welcome back, kazare! biggrin.gif It's great that you're back! smile.gif
Tombow
Welcome back, kazare! I was just thinking about you the other day! (in a good way ^^) laugh.gif We got some young and fun new members while you were gone, and I thought you might enjoy posting on forum game threads with them in Spam Central! biggrin.gif
Kenji
Been quite sometime, but... hey all. Back after being given a fool's chance, which I wish to bury it deep down my thought without ever thinking about it again.

Beginning to wonder am I starting to get old for all these animated motion pictures. tongue.gif
A Pierrot's Aria
Welcome back, Kenji! Heheh, you're never too old! tongue.gif
Tombow
Welcome back, Kenji! You might be surprised to see that we're also getting more "mature aged" members these days. biggrin.gif
(I think it's part of FMA's charm that it appeals to many age groups. ^^)

ETA:
Yeah, I agree, Rainshine. ^^
|
|
|/
Rainshine
Tch, you're never too old for Fullmetal Alchemist. And welcome back. ;D

And Tombow, it does seem that FMA fans are a wide variety of ages. :0 We have ones who are still in elementary and middle school, and others who are 40+ years old. Huh.
Lucky Lucy
Hi everyone! I'm back too! School has been so tiring lately...but yeah, it's finally time for the summer holidays so I have plenty of time to spend here. ^ ^
A Pierrot's Aria
Awesome, welcome back! biggrin.gif I'm really glad you'll be able to visit more often now that you're on your holidays! There are more people than I realised that have still been at school/are still at school/doing exams. ohmy.gif
Tombow
^ A Pierrot's Aria, yes, for example, here in U.S. many of the Unis and Colleges are already out, but many high schools are just finishing up. ^^

Welcome back, Lucky Lucy! Nice to see your post again! biggrin.gif
sweety_pie
Ive missed this place.
A Pierrot's Aria
I wasn't around when a lot of the older members were, but all the same, welcome back sweetie_pie!
Razzy
Welcome back, sweety_pie! biggrin.gif I remember when you were here~
Tombow
QUOTE (sweety_pie @ Aug 21 2011, 02:51 PM) *
Ive missed this place.

Welcome home, sweety_pie! *glomps*
Nice to see you again! biggrin.gif
sweety_pie
Thanks for the welcomes back. @Tombow *hugs* Your an Admin now! smile.gif
Tombow
^ Yeah. ^^ Do you know that FMA has a new movie? It's shown in Japan now, and from what I read, it has nice action scenes, and many FMA-1 fans in Japan enjoyed watching Ed & Al in actin on the big screen again. It will start showing in other Asian countries this Fall (starting Aug. 26 in Singapore) and it will come to U.S. next Spring. Hope you will stay around and enjoy it with us. biggrin.gif

ETA: Ed & Al are with the same VAs, and Roy, Riza, & Alex are same VAs from FMA:Brotherhood anime.
You can get the whole info about the new FMA movie here. biggrin.gif
|
|
|/
sweety_pie
I actually just heard that like two weeks ago. I'm pretty excited!! Are they played by the same actors? And as long as I have cell service I'll stick around!! smile.gif
«°~Envy™~°»
wow it has been sometime since I was here XD

Your last visit was Aug 25 2009, 03:00 AM..... hahaha

crikey I even have a 30% warning and I forgot what I did xD
A Pierrot's Aria
Welcome back! smile.gif
Tombow
Long time no see, «°~Envy™~°», welcome back!
«°~Envy™~°»
gracious (sp)

afro.gif

plenty has changed since I have been here, can't find my thread showing off my graphic's
Tombow
QUOTE («°~Envy™~°» @ Sep 12 2011, 01:56 AM) *
can't find my thread showing off my graphic's

This one?
«°~Envy™~°»
you are awesome Tom

....@ looking at the links on the top of that page, why didn't I not look there XD

good to be back, lost the dang address to this site due to bookmarks being deleted by accident from nieces :\

thankfully I remembered how I first came upon this site

google search for FMA forums lol this place is still near the top of the search engines
Dingbat
So... I used to trawl here back in, uhh, 2005? Just rediscovered FMA again after the awesome run that is Brotherhood. So I guess hi all, glad to be back! biggrin.gif
Tombow
Welcome back, Dingbat! Nice to see you here again! hug.gif

@«°~Envy™~°» - You're very talented, and your graphics got unique style. ^^ Hope to see some more of your works! biggrin.gif
MsLinn
I am not actually coming back. <_>
I just wanted to jump in, after being gone for like a half year or more, to say happy 3rd October!!!
But I couldn't find a general discussion thread. @_@ Haha, I'm so used to another forum by now, I'm all confused!
I missed you guys though, especially Tombow and his exquisite and orderly opening posts, mm-mm!
Tombow
Awww, I missed you, too, MsLinn! Nice to see you again! hug.gif And, happy Oct. 3! ^^ I was going to make my post for FMA Day this morning, but so far I'd been stuck on taking care of other forum stuff. ^^ And, of course we didn't forget Oct. 3. We're having "Don't Forget FMA" events for this year's FMA Day! Hope you can check them out! biggrin.gif
AlchemyUser15
Hellllloooooo!!! laugh.gif Im back! but just for today though! sad.gif but yeah, things are good here. I really missed this FMA website, school is really good. happy.gif I miss summer so much though. I just wanted to say HI there and I probably won't be back for awhile, I'll drop by ocassionaly in stuff. So it was nice to say hi and all but I got to go! buh-bye! tongue.gif
silentsky
mann I haven't been on this site in forever! it's a new year and all, i thought i'd come back to it. i've missed you all so much! <3

let's be friends?smile.gif
Lucky Lucy
I haven't been on this site in such a long time sad.gif I'm really glad to be back, I've missed you all!
Tombow
Welcome back, silentsky and Lucky Lucy! Missed you! Nice to see your posts, too, Blinded Beauty Gal!
Hope to see you guys around! biggrin.gif
A Pierrot's Aria
Welcome back, you guys! biggrin.gif
Funderful
I'm not sure if I'm back so much as I wanted to see if my favourite site from when I was 13 was still standing, 5 or so years ago. Which is rather ironic considering I think I was blissfully unaware of how much the general user base disliked me at the time, but with good reason since I'm pretty sure my bio described me as loving anime and Japanese culture and wanting to teach English in Japan or something oh god I don't know, screams casually. Sort of curious to see if anyone remembers me but simultaneously hoping nobody does.

Anyway, just got around to catching up on the last of the manga and am considering picking up Brotherhood from where I left off, so I guess I'll be lurking a bit. It'll be nice looking around!
Tombow
Welcome back Funderful! Of course I remember you. Long time no see!!
Yes, we are still standing, and I'm still here after all these years. tongue.gif
Nice to see you again! biggrin.gif
Le Monkey
Finally re watched Brotherhood, so figured I would pop in and say Hello again since my interest was piqued again.
Posting in my own thread that is still stickied, who would have thought...
Tombow
Welcome back, Le Monkey! Nice to see you! biggrin.gif
Le Monkey
I had a browse, seems there isn't really any of the "Old Guard" ect around anymore. Tis a shame really.
Bar you ofc :3
Tombow
Haha yeah they stop by only here and there. laugh.gif Right now we're waiting for anime from Arakawa's new series Silver Spoon to start in July. Aside from that, maybe we'll plan some kind of reunion sometime and let everyone know so that hopefully us "old ones" can get together again in the forum. biggrin.gif
lunneth
So errrr.....it's been a long time...
Tombow
Hello lunneth, indeed a long time no see! Nice to see you again! biggrin.gif
Kit
...Hi. I'm not back, I'm just kind of in shock that I still have an account here. I think the last thing I posted here was somewhere in 2005. Out of curiosity does anyone recognize me? O.o

Edit: Oh god my signature. I'd completely forgotten that.
Tombow
Wow, you still remember your password, that's pretty good, Kit. biggrin.gif
I vaguely remember.. you used to write fanfics?
Le Monkey
I remember, Mostly as you have my name tongue.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.