Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Welcome Back Thread: For All Those Members Who Came Back Home
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Open Talk
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17
Tombow
Welcome back, Alphonse!! Long time no see!! biggrin.gif
Hope you can stay around this time!! ^^
Kisara
Oh yeah! After over 2 years, I've finally seen the light again! laugh.gif Ah, I missed this place.

The forum seems to be as active as ever. Hope everyones well smile.gif

EDIT:
Came back to find that my shop's been closed down. Aww sad.gif
Tombow
QUOTE (Kisara @ Dec 30 2009, 03:34 PM) *
Oh yeah! After over 2 years, I've finally seen the light again! laugh.gif Ah, I missed this place.

The forum seems to be as active as ever. Hope everyones well smile.gif

@Kisara - Long time no see!! ^^ Welcome back! biggrin.gif Yes, we are still here, and going. ^^

QUOTE (Kisara @ Dec 30 2009, 03:34 PM) *
EDIT:
Came back to find that my shop's been closed down. Aww sad.gif

Yes, unlike regular discussion threads, it is necessary that these "shop" threads to have currently active "shop keeper" posters who would regularly tend to his/her "shop" thread to take care of the "customers" who visit the thread, and when the shop owner/keeper member has become a MIA (missing in action) from our board without a notice for a noticeably extended period of time, regrettably, we have to close "abandoned" sig shop thread so that our members do not make new sig requests on those threads, not knowing the shop owner has been long gone, then made to wait and wait in vain. But, we'll be happy to reopen your sig shop thread if you'd like to resume your sig shop activity. smile.gif
ETA: There, I re-opened your sig-shop thread. Hope to see many activities on your sig shop thread again. smile.gif
GS4Life
~ Wow I Haven't Been Here In Forever: I Can't Even Remember The Last Time I've Been Here ~

At least four or five years now. So long ago so much has changed, maybe I've changed the most. I used to be totally obsessed with RanFan as if she were real. She's still my fav FMA female character but ehh I'm not obsessed with fictional characters anymore. Still gonna be kinda pissed if she dies. I have been keeping up with the Manga but haven't seen Brotherhood yet.

Anyways how's everyone been, it literally has felt like forever.
Tombow
@GS4Life - Welcome back! I remember you. ^^ Glad you are still keeping up with FMA manga. Hope to see your posts on FMA manga chapter discussion threads! (you used to post there, right? ^^) Or, see you around the board! biggrin.gif

---------

This thread will be merged to our regular Welcome Back Thread: For All Those Members Who Came Back Home, Post your "I'm back!" announcement here! thread shortly. smile.gif

ETA: Feb. 8, 2010. Thread merged.
Le Monkey
Wow my own thread is still running, woo ^^
Anyways it has been atleast 2 years since I was here on atleast a semi regular basis, so here is a post from me saying, "Hello World!" again..
Hopefully I'll make this comback stick a little longer, ^^'
A Pierrot's Aria
I'm not much of an 'old' face around here, but I welcome you back to the boards warmly! It's great to see old members returning! : )
caerulcis
Welcome back Le Monkey.
Tombow
Third that... Welcome back, Le Monkey! biggrin.gif
Elemental/Alchemist
tombow you're an administrator now!? blink.gif wow! happy.gif belated congrats.. ahh remembering the days of old...

ahem... posts don't show it but my sign-up date does... been a while since i used to regularly frequent the character discussion board (FMA 1 was just ending, and i see the royai thread is still up, and so is my drinking buddy thread.. o_O!, really need to update that with the newer characters)...

still follow the manga and have been loving the adaptation and attention to details (e.g. the gate/kaballah design) in FMA2

still read the threads when I have the time.. so i'm kind of in and out, here and there really, lol
Tombow
Welcome back, Elemental/Alchemist!! biggrin.gif

Gahaha, yes. tongue.gif And, thank you! ^^

Hope to see more of you around the board!! biggrin.gif
Elemental/Alchemist
QUOTE (Tombow @ Mar 19 2010, 05:55 AM) *
Gahaha, yes. tongue.gif And, thank you! ^^

Hope to see more of you around the board!! biggrin.gif

your quite welcome, it's a proud moment when you see a fellow veteran fly through the ranks (pats on back w/ hearty laugh)..
and indeed, i shall try...

and to all others who returned, my welcome back to u as well
Ashley Nicole Graham
~ Hello Again All. ~

Hello again all. If you don't remember me at all, it's fine. I just preferred to be called Ash. I was on here about 3 years ago as a member, but I disappeared. I had gotten very busy with moving town to town and from state to state and I've been also been super busy with school. I hope that I don't get very busy again and hope to come on here more often. Later.
Tombow
Hello Ashley, welcome back! Glad you are back. ^^
Hope to see you around the board! biggrin.gif

We'll join this thread to "Welcome back" thread later. smile.gif Thread merged.
xMinty
Hello I don't know you but I like you.
so
welcome back!!! <333
Ashley Nicole Graham
Thanks! It's good to be back! biggrin.gif
EniviD EiraM
tadaima !! *I'm back*

ahh .. it's a really great vacation experience smile.gif I miss the forum..especially the "penny for your thoughts" thread ..

biggrin.gif
Tombow
Welcome back, EniviD EiraM! Nice to see your post again. smile.gif

Glad you had a great vacation! biggrin.gif
A Pierrot's Aria
Heeey! Welcome back!! biggrin.gif hug.gif
EniviD EiraM
thanks for the warm welcome smile.gif
Lucrezia
So, I was never really much of an active poster to begin with (terminal lurker, forever and always). But my love for FMA has experienced a bit of a renaissance recently, so I figured it would be nice to come back to the forum.

So, hey all! biggrin.gif
A Pierrot's Aria
A warm welcome back! Glad you decided to return!
Tombow
Welcome back, Lucrezia! Good to see your post again! biggrin.gif

Mhacy
hey guys, it's been awhile xP. I'm glad to be back though I can't promise I can be as active as I was before. I still have classes that I need to attend ^^; I just want to say I'm back laugh.gif
Razzy
Hi, Mhacy! biggrin.gif Welcome back!
Tombow
Welcome back, Mhacy! Nice to see you again! biggrin.gif
Causmicfire
Hi again, everyone.

I'll be making my return to the forums and FMA communities within the end of the month. My hiatus started with a sinus infection topped off with family issues. Then, a co-worker had to go on leave, and I've been working extra hours in her place. Add a new baby in the house and my computer going kaput to the list for complete chaos. Sorry, if I plague the forums with any news about my nephew and/or comments on his adorableness. I've found I'm pretty much the Aunty version of Maes Hughes, so it's already second nature and he's just over a month old(my co-workers see a new picture on my phone every day).

Now, to go catch up on what I missed.
Ryan Boothby
~ Been a few years ~

Howdy everyone its been a few years since ive been on here hows everyone doing?
A Pierrot's Aria
Welcome back, Ryan Boothby! biggrin.gif I'm glad you decided to return!

However, instead of making a new thread, "I'm back" posts should be made in the Welcome Back Thread: For All Those Members Who Came Back Home. happy.gif

Still- good to see people coming back! hug.gif
Tombow
^ Thank you, A Pierrot's Aria! happy.gif

Welcome back, Ryan Boothby, nice to see old-timers coming back! (Seems to be happening quit a bit lately ^^)

Also, welcome back Causmicfire!! Missed you! ^^

As A Pierrot's Aria has kindly pointed out, we'll be moving this to "Welcome back" thread later. ^^
Ryan Boothby
Thank you how is everyone ? and sorry i only thought about open chat lol my bad mate
Tombow
QUOTE (Ryan Boothby @ Dec 15 2010, 12:44 PM) *
Thank you how is everyone ? and sorry i only thought about open chat lol my bad mate

@Ryan Boothby - Uh, let's see... I've been around all this time, and so are some other old-timers, plus we got tons of nice newer members since you were here last time, including A Pierrot's Aria above. ^^ Hope you'll get to meet many of them. biggrin.gif
A Pierrot's Aria
It's completely fine! It's not unusual for people to get a little confused by the title 'Open Chat'. tongue.gif Heck, when I first joined I didn't know there was an introduction thread. laugh.gif

The forum has been a little quiet, but there is still excitement around the corner for the new movie! And as Tombow says there have been some wonderful new members joining and there are still loads of old-timers. tongue.gif

(And I hope you were fine with me giving direction to the other thread, Tombow....don't want to be overstepping any boundaries. >.<)
Broken Chouchou
Hello.

I haven't been here for some time. Things look pretty much the same as they did when I left (stopped visiting, rather). Mainly stopping by to check things out and say hi, sort of, but maybe I'll stay for a bit, post something once in a while. Who knows.
Ryan Boothby
QUOTE (Tombow @ Dec 15 2010, 11:52 AM) *
Uh, let's see... I've been around all this time, and so are some other old-timers, plus we got tons of nice newer members since you were here last time, including A Pierrot's Aria above. ^^ Hope you'll get to meet many of them. biggrin.gif

ya i noticed man i took a look at my friends list and half of them haven't been on since 2008 or 2007 XD

<ETA: Dec. 16, 2010 Thread merged. ^^ ~ T.>
A Pierrot's Aria
QUOTE (Broken Chouchou @ Dec 16 2010, 12:20 PM) *
Hello.

I haven't been here for some time. Things look pretty much the same as they did when I left (stopped visiting, rather). Mainly stopping by to check things out and say hi, sort of, but maybe I'll stay for a bit, post something once in a while. Who knows.

I'm glad to see you dropped by- hope you're well. happy.gif
Tombow
QUOTE (Broken Chouchou @ Dec 16 2010, 12:20 PM) *
Hello.

Welcome back, Broken Chouchou! Nice to see you on the board again! biggrin.gif We are just starting to get more info on the new FMA movie that's coming out next Summer. Hope you can stick around! ^^

@Ryan Boothby - Gahaha, yeah, but we got lots of nice newer members also, and I hope you'll make many more new friends. biggrin.gif

@A Pierrot's Aria - You're doing great. Thank you for all your help. happy.gif
LoMXD
oh my gosh....I'm back. and it's been almost 6 years since my last visit I think O___o it is good to see this board again though. My life on the internet started here XD
A Pierrot's Aria
Welcome back, Legolas of Mirkwood!!! biggrin.gif
LoMXD
thanks aria. It's good to be back ^>^
Tombow
Welcome back, LoMXD (a.k.a. Legolas of Mirkwood ^^) !! biggrin.gif

Oh, and in case you're interested in continuing to help out other members with your awsome sig making skills....
Here is your sig-shop thread on our board. Yap, it's till there. biggrin.gif
Elise Elric
I can't believe I still remember my log-in for this place.
My first forum ever.

Hello there.
A Pierrot's Aria
Hello there. wink.gif Welcome back!
Tombow
Welcome back, Elise Elric! biggrin.gif
Saving_Grace
Hi guys!

I heard there was a new FMA movie coming out, and I thought where can I go to find out more about that...?

Still love this site. It's great to see a few familiar faces still floating about the place too.
A Pierrot's Aria
Welcome back! wink.gif

You've obviously come to the right place to find out about the movie, heheh. laugh.gif
Tombow
Welcome back, Saving_Grace! Long time no see!! biggrin.gif

You can check out New FMA Movie: "嘆きの丘の聖なる星" discussion Thread... the link to the official site with the movie trailer (in Japanese) is on the first post. smile.gif
Mellow
So, I didn't really mean to disappear. Somewhere along the line I got logged out, clicked on the 'log in' link and chrome wouldn't remember my password. Password reset e-mail never came, so I just lurked around. Then I tried again with the log in bar on the front page of the forum and chrome auto-filled my password again. *shrug*

So, yeah, I'm back. Excited for the third art book c:
A Pierrot's Aria
I'm glad you could finally log back in! Welcome back! happy.gif
Tombow
Welcome back, Mellow! Nice to see you again! biggrin.gif Sorry you had trouble with your password and couldn't get on our board. sad.gif
Password reset should be working now, in case you would like to set a new password (so that you can remember it this time)? ^^
Or, if you need any other assistance, please let us know. smile.gif

Also, next time if you get in a similar situation, if you have a Twitter account, you can contact us by direct messaging us to our Twitter account. Or, you can ask your forum buddy (someone from our board whom you can contact outside of our board) to contact me on the board and let me know of your situation so that I can look into it and see if I can help with your password, or help you in any other way.

...By the way, if you don't have any forum buddy yet, may I suggest making one now so that you can contact him/her in case of any similar problem?
You can find our members who would like to share their IMs and social network site addresses here: Instant Messaging & Social Networking Site Addresses, and also you can post your "Wanted: Forum Buddy" post on Forum Families and Forum Buddies thread and see if anyone would like to be your forum buddy. smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.