Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Welcome Back Thread: For All Those Members Who Came Back Home
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Open Talk
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17
Falling_Man
Sou, she's back. *tosses confetti* Is she going to leave again or is she here for good? (good meaning not leaving for some time)
Fresh_Coffee
:3 Yay, I'm back after not being on for a week or so!
Falling_Man
O_o Was is only a week? It seemed longer... it's probably because I was out for a few days on and off.
Elderberry
Aww, we missed you, Coffee-chon! laugh.gif
alchemist x
Really, Coffee was gone? I didn't notice..

I am kidding. WELCOME BACK
Falling_Man
Welcome back to Omakase-san. *confetti* *mini-cake* *sets up Ed plushie with Pocky and Renmue*
Elderberry
Sou. Okaeri ne~, Kase-san!! laugh.gif *pops confetti*

We're all so happy to hear that your mom is well again. biggrin.gif
*tries to imitate Kase-san's banana-esque-ish smile*
Omakase Shimasu
biggrin.gif Thank you~ Nice to be back and see the place is still as lively as ever. (Should've done this sooner, I know - but somehow I always forget about the existence of this thread)

cool.gif I'd say you're doing a marvelous job, Elderberry.
Fresh_Coffee
Welcome back Kase-san, I still haven't gotten to reading Dr.Gay yet. Don't kill me : )

*cough* A little late but thanks for the returns : )
alchemist x
W00t Kase is back.
Omakase Shimasu
QUOTE(Fresh_Coffee @ May 27 2005, 09:09 PM)
Welcome back Kase-san, I still haven't gotten to reading Dr.Gay yet. Don't kill me  : )

*cough* A little late but thanks for the returns : )
[snapback]180644[/snapback]

biggrin.gif No worries, I'm kinda out of the whole D.Gray-Man thing too. Not that I would've done you any serious harm otherwise. tongue.gif
Falling_Man
Welcome back to hitokiri. I suppose your trip to Brazil was pleasant? *sends Pocky G to hito* Though I suppose you missed a number of opportunities to go on a n00b-bashing rampage...
Elderberry
Ohh! Our most esteemed n00b basher has returned, ka! laugh.gif
Okaerinassai, hitokiri-sama! *bows* biggrin.gif
Bling_bling_Angel
*trips in*

happy.gif!!!!!!

Hey, guys! Long time no post... how's everyone? I juss got back from Manila like, last Friday...

I misshed you all! laugh.gif
xrninja
good to see you posting here again, blingy. biggrin.gif
Falling_Man
Welcome back Bling. *confetti* *leaves bento box and shopow(sp?) in fridge*
How was Manila? huh.gif I'll be heading over there in two weeks or so.
Zarpia
Welcome back Bling_bling_Angel
Elderberry
Ahh, okaeri ne, Blingsan-hime~ laugh.gif

..Wow...I'm slipping with the honorifics...rolleyes.gif;;
Quistis88
I would like to give both hitokiri and Bling a warm welcome. smile.gif
Bling_bling_Angel
>^^<... myaaaaa...

sankyuuuuu...

<== happy lil kitten mode
Ailuro
I don't know if this counts or if anyone missed me, but I'm back from.. forgetting to check up here? >>;
Falling_Man
...welcome back. Though I didn't notice your absence... I suppose it was because it was a gradual occurance... *leaves bento box special in fridge* I sincerely apologize. Is there anything I can do in return?
Ailuro
There's no need to apologize. *laughs* I should be apologizing! *gives you apologetic pocky*
Celestial Shadow
QUOTE(Ailuro @ Jun 3 2005, 07:40 PM)
I don't know if this counts or if anyone missed me, but I'm back from.. forgetting to check up here? >>;
[snapback]184806[/snapback]

I sort of noticed... ;>_> But I wasn't really sure if you were gone or was it just me not seeing you?

Welcome back though biggrin.gif
Zarpia
Welcome back Ailuro happy.gif
Elderberry
Aww, okaeri, Deshi-san~ happy.gif
Le Monkey
Hey all..
Im back now!
Fresh_Coffee
Welcome back, Le monkey.
Falling_Man
Welcome back Le monkey. *confetti* *gives Pocky*
Omakase Shimasu
le monkey, it's great having you back! biggrin.gif

EDIT:

Kasumi~ Where have you been all his time? T-T I've missed you so much.

And Ailuro too! @__@ I saw you a few days ago, but I forgot to welcome you back.
Kasumi
I've missed you too, Kase! T_T I'm real glad you're back.
Omakase Shimasu
I am too. biggrin.gif It's just that now I'm starting to uh - abuse? No, ignore? Something like that - Livejournal. It seems like it's either one or the other. What a dilemma. ^^;;
Kasumi
laugh.gif That's fine. As long as you can be found on either one (LJ or here).
Omakase Shimasu
Guess you're right. I'm just glad I've finally been able to catch up with you again~ biggrin.gif Geez, I've really missed talking to you. I remember flooding the forums with you, by spamming multiple threads at the same time. *___* The good ol' days.
Kasumi
*nods* It's got to be at least 4 months since I last talked with you. It's funny, just the other day, I was talking about how much I missed flooding the boards with you with Kihaku on LJ. tongue.gif

Yes, the good ol' days.
Celestial Shadow
QUOTE(le monkey @ Jun 4 2005, 08:48 AM)
Hey all..
Im back now!
[snapback]185074[/snapback]

You're finally back! I wasn't sure if you'd ever come here again sad.gif
Omakase Shimasu
QUOTE(Kasumi @ Jun 4 2005, 11:05 PM)
*nods* It's got to be at least 4 months since I last talked with you. It's funny, just the other day, I was talking about how much I missed flooding the boards with you with Kihaku on LJ. tongue.gif

Yes, the good ol' days.
[snapback]185390[/snapback]

You talked with Kihaku about me? *___* I feel so loved. Yes, I should really make a re-appearance on LJ. It's just that the forums are sucking up so much free time at the moment.
Kasumi
laugh.gif I know what you mean. But we've always known the board to have been addictive. tongue.gif

Yes, we talked about you. This shows just how much we missed you. smile.gif

(And I've come to a conclusion that I only flood when you're around. tongue.gif)
Elderberry
blink.gif Kasumi-san!! ohmy.gif Wow, hisashiburi! (One of the sparing number of members present before me) I haven't seen you cheering for Roy or Riza for such a long time...laugh.gif

Soshite, okaeri to Monkey-san. happy.gif
ἀρχή
The board feels better with Kase back smile.gif. I didn't say it earlier, but welcome back Kase
Omakase Shimasu
QUOTE(Kasumi @ June 4 2005 @ 11:22 PM)
(And I've come to a conclusion that I only flood when you're around. tongue.gif)

Is that a fact, huh? tongue.gif

@arche: Thank you~ biggrin.gif And it's nice seeing you back as well! I really missed you. I immediately noticed the changes in you. The sig and avvy and not to mention you're not a brain anymore! ohmy.gif
Kasumi
@Kase: Yes, I'd say it is. tongue.gif

@EKE: laugh.gif It really has been a long time! (Well, actually, not that long, but it definitely feels like a long time. wink.gif)
Hm... I wouldn't have noticed if you hadn't mentioned. I haven't gone into RAM (RoyAi mode tongue.gif) for quite a while. Kind of scary, considering it's me! XD
Omakase Shimasu
Hohohoho, is that a challenge I smell? You care for another bet maybe? XD

RAM mode you is just as scary as me in SAI mode. I'd say scarier, but that's just me. tongue.gif
Kasumi
Maybe. rolleyes.gif
But I doubt it'd work out. (even though I'm curious to know if the curse is gone or not. tongue.gif)

No way. How can RAM me be scarier than you in SAI mode? Then again, you're in SAI mode way more often... tongue.gif

And look! We're already flooding this thread! laugh.gif
Omakase Shimasu
Hmmm, I'd say it is. Because yes, the floodgates have opened already... o__oa How did that happen?

Well, you're scarier, because RAM is just more scary in my opinion. tongue.gif j/k But 'd like to inform you I haven't turned SAI mode in a long while... (I hope this doesn't mean my love for shonen-ai is starting to dwindle!!)

Woh, no real smilies!
Kasumi
Doesn't tongue.gif count as a real smilie?

How'd the floodgates open? The key is having me and you replying to the same thread. tongue.gif

Well, even if you haven't gone into SAI mode for a long time, the amount of times you turned SAI mode far outnumbers the amount of times I go into RAM mode. laugh.gif And that's a fact too. tongue.gif
Omakase Shimasu
Huh? Well damn. I'm blind as a button. @__@

Yes, I know, but it seems awfully quick to me. tongue.gif For your information, I blame you.

Hoh, I bet you secretly went into SAM mode whenever you went into the forbidden SAM thread. You know I would never set foot in holy ground like that. tongue.gif
Kasumi
It makes more sense for me to blame you. As I said before, I only flood when you're around. XD

Going through over 120 pages of the Royai thread is not setting foot into holy ground? tongue.gif
Have I ever gone into SAM is for me to know and you to find out. (Kihaku already knows.) <-- That's a big hint right there.
Omakase Shimasu
Smarty-pants. XD!! I could say the same about you actually. I haven't been flooding the forums prior to this meet-up. O_O *sudden realization*

Double drat. You still remembered that?? (I forgot... __-__) Geez~ laugh.gif That was the last time I set foot on your property though!

Kihaku knows. MMmmmm... sorry, not big enough a hint, apparently. biggrin.gif;;
Kasumi
So this would mean neither of us have flooded this forum for... over 4 months? (or however long, I don't remember...)

Of course. I mean it's you, the RoyEd fan setting foot into Royai property, it's not something to be soon forgotten. (even I didn't go through all the pages of the SAI thread! tongue.gif)

Not a big enough hint? Ok, let's try a different approach, I am constantly talking about "shonen-ai corrupts the mind." XD
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.