Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Welcome Back Thread: For All Those Members Who Came Back Home
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Open Talk
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17
*~vachi~*
QUOTE(Chiyo @ Apr 20 2006, 08:39 AM) [snapback]383833[/snapback]
I wasn't gone long, but darn it all I'm back.

weeeee!! Chiyo is back!!! w000000t!!! laugh.gif tongue.gif biggrin.gif

~FMAgurl~
Hmm...did anyone notcied I was gone? biggrin.gif
*~vachi~*
Welcome back ~FMAgurl~ !!!

I´m pretty sure you don´t remember, plus, my display name is different, I´m maniac_girl...but I do remember you...or at least I remember some of your posts... tongue.gif
Tombow
Welcome back, ~FMAgurl~!!
I was begining to wonder what'd happened to you!!
Nice to see your posts on the board again!! happy.gif
«°~Envy™~°»
QUOTE(Tombow @ Apr 20 2006, 12:08 PM) [snapback]383953[/snapback]

QUOTE(Chiyo @ Apr 20 2006, 09:39 AM) [snapback]383833[/snapback]

I wasn't gone long, but darn it all I'm back.
Felt like too long!! biggrin.gif
Nice to have you back, Chiyo-san!! happy.gif

@«°~Envy™~°» - Welcome back!! biggrin.gif

why thank you kind ma'am, even tho that was about 17 days ago, I gotta keep coming here more often or I may miss something XD
Envy's lil' miniskirt
Welcome back ~FMAgurl~ I was wondering where you were I hadn't seen you around.
Chiyo
Hey to fmagirl and mini
Fan_Alchemist
Hey all, hope the forums have been staying fun and clean while I was away, biggrin.gif
Tombow
Welcome back, Fan_Alchemist Fan-chan!! biggrin.gif

ETA: Got it. happy.gif
*Goes to edit* biggrin.gif
Fan_Alchemist
QUOTE(Tombow @ May 9 2006, 03:55 AM) [snapback]392759[/snapback]

Welcome back, Fan_Alchemist!! biggrin.gif

Please call me, Fan-chan, Bow.
Chibi-Usa
Hi guys!^_^ You probaly don't remember me because I've been gone so long, but I'm back!
Elderberry
Hehe, it's been quite a while, Chibi Usa-san. happy.gif
foolmetal alchemist
Well, I decided to officially return for atleast this weekend. I've been so busy with school and my final exams coming up that I haven't had much time to visit the forum...not that it needed me much. XD

Edit* EKE got a new avatar! ohmy.gif (The signature is really cool, too. XD)
Elderberry
*cough* Well someone owes me a couple of practice recordings. >P

It's nice to see you dropping by once in a while. I hope you'll manage to balance all the schoolwork/exams well. happy.gif

Aw, and I'm glad that you like the signature-ishy. X3; I wanted to see if it would make people not recognize me...
foolmetal alchemist
QUOTE(Elderberry @ May 13 2006, 11:31 PM) [snapback]394966[/snapback]

*cough* Well someone owes me a couple of practice recordings. >P

I know...I need to get those done soon. >_< Sorry it's taking so long.

Tombow
Chibi-Usa-san and foolmetal alchemist - Welcome back!! happy.gif
Elderberry
QUOTE(Foolmetal-kun @ May 13 2006, 11:38 PM) [snapback]394970[/snapback]
I know...I need to get those done soon. >_< Sorry it's taking so long.
Haha, it's Ok, we still have a little while. smile.gif I'll PM you with some additional stuffy later.
Lord Odenetheus
J'ai a retourne! I wonder if that's correct... Anyway, I'M BACK! WOHOO! Go me! I've missed y'all! happy.gif
Alchemy's Lover
I have returned hopefully for a longer time then the last time I returned. Oh and I have an awesome new avi. tongue.gif
Tombow
Lord Odenetheus and Alchemy's Lover, welcome back!! happy.gif
Alchemy's Lover
Hi Tombow! biggrin.gif How are things going around here lately?
MasterKris
It's only been a week I haven't been here but it kinda felt like eternity...;;
*~vachi~*
Welcome back Hyo!! I did wonder were was my spammy friend...*points to penny for your thoughts thread*

Tombow
^^ @MasterKris - Missed seeing your post everyday!! one week!! That's a long time!! tongue.gif
Nice to see your posts again!! happy.gif

QUOTE(Alchemy's Lover @ May 30 2006, 11:44 PM) [snapback]403761[/snapback]
Hi Tombow! biggrin.gif How are things going around here lately?
I think pretty good!! biggrin.gif Nice to see you again!! happy.gif
MasterKris
@*~vachi~* - Good to be back! biggrin.gif

@Tombow - Missed u too! happy.gif
Drina
Yeah, so I finally decide to make a post on here after saying several times that it's been a long time since I've been on. Sorry if I made anyone mad!!

^^;

Oh yeah... hey guess what? I'M BACK!
Tombow
Welcome back, Drina!!
I used to read lots of your posts on Spam Central... Long time no see!! happy.gif
Lord Odenetheus
I feel so old now. I remember when the 'Spam Central' wasn't around.
Elderberry
Hey, it's the adorable Drina-san again~ smile.gif *waves*

@Odenetheus-san: You're not alone among the "old," at least. happy.gif (Welcome back, by the way~)
Jaganshi
I'm back! .....Again!

Yes, I've popped up a couple of times before, but I'm pretty sure I'm back for good this time.
-does a jig-
Tombow
@Lord Odenetheus and Jaganshi - Welcome back!! happy.gif
(Nope, you don't know me, but I remember reading your posts, especially Lord Odenetheus-san's posts. Nice to have you back on the board!! And, Jaganshi-san, hope you are going to stay for good this time!! biggrin.gif )
~FMAgurl~
Wow. I remember reading Jaganshi's and Lord Odenetheus's posts when I first became a member lol. Welcome back smile.gif

And umm..I'm back too happy.gif Only to visiting to see how everyone's been doing. Curiosity got the better of me >D
Kaitou_Raistlin
ph34r.gif well im back i dont know if anyone used to know me but its been about a year since i left.
i used to be quite active but quit after they terminated party house...........it twas my life.......and they killed it......*cry*anyway im bak for the meantime

ugh btw i used to be a lt.col but they stole my postings when they killed the thread so i guess im back to being uber nub forumer
Cloud28
Hi Guys, I am back again...Busy with school, i need to catch up on tons of anime! tongue.gif
Robo-Mechanic
Well, i havent been on in a long time so i guess im back happy.gif im getting on more
StrawberryShampoo
Hey Robo, I finally decided to come back here to this forum too...it's been a few months since I was truly active on here. It's good to be back. I hope everyone's been well in my absence. ^^
Ice Blizzard
Welcome Back Strawberyy Shampoo, We missed you!!...I think laugh.gif
Ailuro
Hello, all. I'm back from France! I got back yesterday night after 48 hours of no sleep. It was a strange feeling.

I'm thinking in French right now, and I've forgotten a lot of English words and grammar. So if I mess something up, you'll have to excuse me. tongue.gif
Toby-Chan
Aaaaaah! My sweetie! *violates*
*~vachi~*
ohmy.gif Aily is back!! Yay!! Glad to hear you came back from France! Welcome Back! *dances-dances* Had a great time there?

Ailuro
QUOTE(Toby-Chan @ Jul 11 2006, 10:59 AM) [snapback]420696[/snapback]

Aaaaaah! My sweetie! *violates*

Toby! <3

There were many cute guys in France! Though they were all pretty short. laugh.gif I never saw any above 6 feet. Most were around my height or a few inches taller.

There was an especially hot guy sitting in front of me at a bar I went to for watching the France vs. Portugal world cup match. I was going to take a picture of him until his slut girlfriend came. My heart cracked in half after that. sad.gif But now that you've come, my heart is whole again! biggrin.gif
Envy's lil' miniskirt
Welcome back Aliuro!

The forum wasn't the same without you.
Sorry about the hot guy. sad.gif
~FMAgurl~
I'm back from Trinidad biggrin.gif I would've posted sooner, but I couldn't find this thread(and am too lazy to use the search feature XP)...

...I swear, it wasn't in SC when I checked for it blink.gif

Riza Babe
Im BacK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! omg haven't been on here for mOnthS!!!! and I missed it, looks like people I still know are still here, weeeeeeeeeeee yay!!!!! well i'll be posting lots.
Envy's lil' miniskirt
Welcome back FMAgurl and Riza Babe. smile.gif
*~vachi~*
Yaaaay!! Welcome Back ~FMAgurl~ and RizaBabe!! tongue.gif smile.gif
~FMAgurl~
Welcome back Riza Babe. I like you avy! happy.gif Hah I just finished watching loveless a couple days ago.
Tombow
Ummm, I'm back. happy.gif
(Just in case anyone noticed I wasn't around tongue.gif )
DustStorm
Tombow! You're back! It sure felt different without you. I'm glad you're back!!! laugh.gif
asunder
wb tombow
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.