Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Welcome Back Thread: For All Those Members Who Came Back Home
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Open Talk
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17
Omakase Shimasu
Well, except for some of the newbies. biggrin.gif;;; They're a bit... how to phrase this? ...overenthusiastic at times.

laugh.gif I just wanted to find out the goings-on in that thread and see if I could pick up on the charm of the pairing. I'm still more partial to Ed/Winry, I think. Don'thitme~!!

Gaahhh, you're still speaking in riddles. tongue.gif And "shonen-ai corrupts the mind"? Or is it me and my modes that's corrupting the mind? XD!
Kasumi
laugh.gif Yeah, I know what you mean. But they don't flood the way we do. XD

I'm a partial EdWin fan, so why would I hit you? (or are you giving me a reason to hit you? XD) And it's not like I'd expect you to like Royai, with you being such a big RoyEd fan and all... biggrin.gif)

It's no fun to just TELL you. (Ok, Kase, I don't think I can make it anymore obvious that that.)
I'm still trying to figure out if it's you who is corrupting the mind or if it's some other factors. tongue.gif
Omakase Shimasu
Oh, but we're definitely setting up a good example here. *nod-nod*

Yeah, but I don't mind Ed/Winry either... Roy/Hawkeye therefore shouldn't bother me either, bu it does for some reason. ph34r.gif I'm just not making big problems about it like some members I know. rolleyes.gif Keke, no reason at all. happy.gif I'm a good girl now.

I know~ I do wanna find out, but my mind's not as into it as I want it to be. tongue.gif Give me a few minutes and I'll be sure to find out on my own. (Love mysteries and solving them X3)
Kasumi
Ok, I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or sincere by saying "good" example.

Royai bothers you? Well, I'm not all that surprised, considering RoyEd bothers me a bit too. *shrugs* I guess it's the same.

Fine, I'll give you a few minutes. happy.gif
Omakase Shimasu
I was sarcastic, thank you. biggrin.gif While this IS Spam Central, spamming/flooding should be done in moderation. So newbies, heed my words, don't end up like me. I'm a BAD example. -__-

It's all about whether you like something or not, I know. I don't mind Havoc/Hawkeye though~ X3

Okay, the splitting headache is killing me. tongue.gif I can't think! I can't, I give up~ Even though I just know I'll go "Oooooh, of course!" when you eventually tell me. tongue.gif That always happens.
ἀρχή
QUOTE(Omakase Shimasu @ Jun 5 2005, 01:23 PM)
@arche: Thank you~ biggrin.gif And it's nice seeing you back as well! I really missed you. I immediately noticed the changes in you. The sig and avvy and not to mention you're not a brain anymore! ohmy.gif
[snapback]185806[/snapback]

I've gone for the toddler internet user sig/avatar package laugh.gif
Omakase Shimasu
@arche: They're so cute! To suit you to a T in my opinion. Mr. Familyman. biggrin.gif

@Kasumi: ph34r.gif Kihaku managed to convert you... I'm speechless, but the headache's still there, so I'm going to promise myself to take that aforementioned trip to LJ and see with my very own eyes how my Queen managed this astounding feat. *_______*

@Fresh_Coffee: So sorry, so sorry, we're hogging the place, but I'm gone now. biggrin.gif;; Like I said, I'm a bad, BAD example. (Communications Expert, my butt. tongue.gif)
ed's secret agent
[Welcome back to FM-A.com, myself. Nice to see you again.]
Fresh_Coffee
No, no continue partying guys. :3 This is the welcome back thread and you guys are just catching up.

Welcome back Ed's Secret Agent!
Omakase Shimasu
@ed's secret agent: Welcome back! Haven't seen you in what seems like forever. o_o

^My one attempt at keeping things on track. XD

@Kasumi: Well, now that you've told me. I am! ~biggrin.gif~ Very proud, indeed. So... XD Who's next?

@Fresh_Coffee: Oh yes, you can't imagine. ph34r.gif

Yes, now I'm really gone.
Kasumi
@ed's secret agent: Welcome back! Always nice to see people coming back here. biggrin.gif

@Coffee: laugh.gif What Kase said. XD

@Kase: ...Wait, I said I'd stop... Argh! This is hard!
Le Monkey
QUOTE(Fresh_Coffee @ Jun 4 2005, 12:09 PM)
Welcome back, Le monkey.
[snapback]185219[/snapback]

thankles!

QUOTE(Falling_Man @ Jun 4 2005, 12:21 PM)
Welcome back Le monkey. *confetti* *gives Pocky*
[snapback]185220[/snapback]

YAY!!
POCKY!!!
what flavor?

QUOTE(Omakase Shimasu @ Jun 4 2005, 03:30 PM)
le monkey, it's great having you back! biggrin.gif

Thank you kase!

QUOTE(Celestial Fangirl @ Jun 4 2005, 04:14 PM)
QUOTE(le monkey @ Jun 4 2005, 08:48 AM)
Hey all..
Im back now!
[snapback]185074[/snapback]

You're finally back! I wasn't sure if you'd ever come here again sad.gif
[snapback]185397[/snapback]

Dont worry daer! i would at least say gbuy to ya all..
Anyway... i missed you all!

You wont get rid of me that eaisilly!
silver bg
i just got home
Zarpia
Welcome back silver bg!!
silver bg
QUOTE(zarpia @ Jun 6 2005, 12:19 AM)
Welcome back silver bg!!
[snapback]186113[/snapback]

thanks biggrin.gif
Le Monkey
wow..
I was away to long....
some one went.. came back...
and i didnt know them.... O.o
Starrygalonline^.^
In the end.did you know them??
Ryuji1314
hehe I forgot about this place, so I accidently posted in the other new people topic... I really need to remember this place... but oh well, maybe I should re-introduce myself here... you could sorta call me a veteran I guess... but it's been a while people, and for those of you who don't know me, I'm Ryuji1314, and I'm glad to be back!
Celestial Shadow
QUOTE(Ryuji1314 @ Jun 9 2005, 10:17 PM)
hehe I forgot about this place, so I accidently posted in the other new people topic... I really need to remember this place... but oh well,  maybe I should re-introduce myself here... you could sorta call me a veteran I guess... but it's been a while people, and for those of you who don't know me, I'm Ryuji1314, and I'm glad to be back!
[snapback]188616[/snapback]

Ryuji! My brother! Welcome back! *smacks him on the head with a paper fan* That's what you get for "forgetting" about this place sleep.gif
Ryuji1314
hehe hey Celes, I missed you too *huggles* it's been a while... a long, long, long while...
Raven
Yay! I'm back! My exams have finally finished! Now hopefully I can go on the internet, and hence here, again after weeks of having to revise! Yay!
Falling_Man
Welcome back to Raven, Ryuji1314, and blueices. *confetti* *hands out ramen and mini-cakes*
Celestial Shadow
QUOTE(Raven @ Jun 10 2005, 08:20 AM)
Yay! I'm back! My exams have finally finished! Now hopefully I can go on the internet, and hence here, again after weeks of having to revise! Yay!
[snapback]188840[/snapback]

I think Slash will be happy to hear that. *Has the memory of a fish*

I want mini-cakes... ;_;
Askari_0
I know you have all awaited this day. Today is the day that I Askari_0 (Name changed because something happened to my old account sad.gif ) have returned to spaming the crap out of the forums! (Dont worry Quistis I remember rules)
Fresh_Coffee
Ah, I remember you, you were in a coma and asked odd questions to us in the "Ask us girls", threads.

=D Ryuji! It's me freshfe!
alchemist x
HAHA, Ryuji. Askiri got 500 in about 3 days after he started. of course I had more. lol

Welcome back my friend
Elderberry
@Askari-san: Hee, we'll hope not. It's always good to have older, more sensible members returning to help lower the ratio of ignorant n00b-tachi! laugh.gif
Spectrum Alchemist
Hmm...i guess i'd fit in here as i have been away for a while but what with the lead up to the movie i figure there may be some mere things for me to comment irritatingly about despite roughly 90% of my posts have been on spam central. Hmm anyhoo i'm back *wonders if anyone will remember him*
Elderberry
I remember you, Spectrum-san! laugh.gif

...That is...I don't recall interacting with you much, but your name is certainly familiar! tongue.gif||
Ailuro
Whoa~!! Spectrum Alchemist and his avatar of cuteness! o.O

How have you been?
telepika
I'm back after a week of doing papers and studying for tests... I see no one noticed... laugh.gif;;
anime_manga_fan
I'm back from drawing for a few weeks! X3
animejunkie429800
welcome back nee-san! yes, i know. my siggie's big.
Zarpia
Welcome back telepika and anime_manga_fan ^.~
Elderberry
Okaeri ne, telepika-san and fan-san. happy.gif
Le Monkey
QUOTE(Spectrum Alchemist @ Jun 13 2005, 09:26 AM)
Hmm...i guess i'd fit in here as i have been away for a while but what with the lead up to the movie i figure there may be some mere things for me to comment irritatingly about despite roughly 90% of my posts have been on spam central. Hmm anyhoo i'm back *wonders if anyone will remember him*
[snapback]191291[/snapback]

Wow... the trippy colors!
I remember you!
You saved me LOADS becaose i didnt need a fix to get tripped out!

tongue.gif

QUOTE(telepika @ Jun 14 2005, 04:46 AM)
I'm back after a week of doing papers and studying for tests... I see no one noticed... laugh.gif;;
[snapback]191888[/snapback]

YA!!
HELLO!!!
alchemist x
Wow, I am finnally back. the past forever has been hectic because of planning a wedding for my dad and now step-mom. Yesterday my dad got married.W00t
Elderberry
Ah, X-san, you've been way for a while happy.gif;;
Zarpia
Welcome back alchemist x i like your avi, is so...colorful
Elderberry
Hee, I observed that Jaganshi-san seems to have made a brief reappearance. laugh.gif
Spectrum Alchemist
How have i been? Err.......Busy oddly enough smile.gif Hmm...Glad someone remembers me....if only for my avatar of cuteness XD *pokes* Dance little avatar smile.gif

Avatar: Okies....*dances cutely*

You cannot resist the cuteness ladies wink.gif and gentlemen for that matter O.o

I'm working on a fan manga strip for post fma. Only one episode of comedy but i'm hoping it will be worth it smile.gif It'll be up in the fanart section at some point smile.gif

geez.....i've used too many smile.gif in this post >.<
Elderberry
...Hee...I'm surprisingly immune to most cuteness factors, but if your avatar suits you, that's perfectly alright. happy.gif
Le Monkey
Yeah.. WAY trippy!
And welcome Back Monsoir X.
Elderberry
"Monsoir X'-san? I don't remember such a member...happy.gif;;
Elderberry
Ya~i, okaeri to Deshi-san, who's returned from her cruise~ laugh.gif
Fresh_Coffee
awww, you beat me to it Emy-san! =[ ..XD welcome back, Shirou-chan!
Drina
Hi... I'm back, from Cedar Point, Ohio, United States... if anyone cares... my sister hates me now....
foolmetal alchemist
Welcome back Drina! I missed you!
Elderberry
Ara, okaeri ne, Drina-san! The middle-schooler with the cute pencil hairdo~ tongue.gif

I also noticed a few new posts by tokage-kun, who hasn't shown herself for...a few weeks? smile.gif
Ailuro
*just noticed my welcomes* x3

Thank you EKE and Momo-chan.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.