Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hagaren Song File: Alphonse Elric
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > FMA Music > FMA-1 Anime Music > Hagaren Song Files: FMA-1 Character Songs
Agate
Has anyone else heard it yet?
I like the instrumental of 'Ano Yume no Mukou he' the best because it has that music box feel. ( probably cuz I'm a music box junkie XD) Al sounds so sweet and cute in the actual vocal version of that song. *sqee<3*
'Boku wa Koko ni Iru' is really cool. though I have to say I didn't like the thing that was behind the piano in the intro.
'Trance to Homunculus' ..... well, if you like techno-ish stuff >.> the homunculus don't sing in this. rather, it's clipets of the lines they say in the anime over techo music.

I'm just happy that Al's voice wasn't made to sound as if he was still in that armour.
WrenchFreakWinry
QUOTE(Agate @ Mar 24 2005, 12:19 AM)
Has anyone else heard it yet?
I like the instrumental of 'Ano Yume no Mukou he' the best because it has that music box feel. ( probably cuz I'm a music box junkie XD) Al sounds so sweet and cute in the actual vocal version of that song. *sqee<3*
'Boku wa Koko ni Iru' is really cool. though I have to say I didn't like the thing that was behind the piano in the intro.
'Trance to Homunculus' ..... well, if you like techno-ish stuff >.> the homunculus don't sing in this. rather, it's clipets of the lines they say in the anime over techo music.

I'm just happy that Al's voice wasn't made to sound as if he was still in that armour.
[snapback]138260[/snapback]

I've heard the vocal versions of Ano Yume no Mukou He and Boku wa Koko Ni Iru, but I didn't know if there was a third track? For Roy and Ed's songfiles there were three songs and a karaoke track. o__o; I had a friend send me the two that I have, and ... I still don't know if there's a third.

Could I possibly twist your arm into sending me the karaoke track? ♥
Agate
Sure. XD I could email it to you.

... I still don't know if there's a third.

Of the four tracks, Al only sings 2 of them the others are 'Trance to Homunculus' and the instumental of 'Ano Yume no Mukou he' and the
munou
*cry* ;o; I can't seem to find it anywhere. Where? Where?? xDD I want to hear the singing Al ;w;
Edo-mame
QUOTE(munou @ Mar 24 2005, 04:10 PM)
*cry* ;o; I can't seem to find it anywhere. Where? Where?? xDD I want to hear the singing Al ;w;
[snapback]138481[/snapback]

Maybe it's because you're munou lol j/k! I'm looking for it too. I'm kind of disappointed because 1) Al only has 2 songs in which he sings (why did they put Trance to Homunculus there??) and 2) Trance to Homunculus doesn't actually have them singing and I was looking forward to that.
Agate
I've temporarily uploaded them here:

1. Ano Yume no Mukou he
2. Boku wa Koko ni Iru
3. Trance to Homunculus
4. Ano Yume no Mukou he (Instumental)

have fun! XD
hagane_no_tokage
<3333's you~!*
Kishi
thank you for posting the songs! ^_________^ *glomp*
Mira
Thank you!!! biggrin.gif
Kyo_Umerio
thank you soo very much for the songs Agate happy.gif
WrenchFreakWinry
And now all we need is the lyrics. o__o; Kugimiya's voice is so cute.... ::squee::
Hagane no Renzy
Wwwwwww....

Alphonse's song is so sad. T_T Well, I dunno, maybe it's not. I don't speak Japanese. Anyone gotta translation?
Kyo_Umerio
this like a job for Tokage XD!!!! Tokage you dont happen to have the translation do you?
xrninja
al's songs are very cute (listening makes me want to hug kugimiya rie happy.gif), but i don't think they top ed's or roy's.
Otoki Tomoe
OMG, Agate I love you! I've been looking for those! happy.gif

God I love this forum...
Guest_Cristabell_*
Does anyone have "Hagaren Song File: Roy Mustang" ?
I want to hear them so badly.
Could anyone upload them, please?
darkangelslayer
Someone needs to get the lyrics to Al's songs and Roy's(I could only find one song), pronto
*cries* I wish I knew Japanese!
Otoki Tomoe
Ok... here's one. I'm confident it's pretty accurate (a friend who teaches Japanese helped me out).

Boku wa Koko ni (I am here)

nemurenai yoru heya wo nukedashi
I slip away from the room of sleepless night
sora wo miagete kaze wo kanjiteru
gaze at the sky and feel the breeze
mimi wo sumashite me wo korashite
my ears listen carefully, my eyes are fixed

kono fuukei ga kono kaze ga
this scene, this wind
dareka no tsukuri mono toshitara
if these are someoneís creations
ima koko ni iru kono boku mo
am I who exists here now also
tsukuri mono nanoka
something created?

toikakete sagashite mitemo
even if I ask and search
kotae doko ni mo nai
there is no answer

kaketa pazuru wo umete yukuyouni
like building an incomplete puzzle
kioku no kakera hiroi atsumetemo
even after gathering scattered memory fragments
naku shitamono ga mitsukerarenai
you still canít find the pieces youíve lost

kono kioku ga omoidega
this memory, recollection
honto no mono janai to shitara
if it isnít something real
ima kanjiteru kono kimochi
this feeling I am experiencing,
ittai nannano
what on earth is it?

yami no naka togisumashitemo
even in the keen heart of darkness
kotae doko nimo nai
there is no answer anywhere

aosora kaze no ne kusa no nukumori
the sound of the blue sky wind, the warmth of the grass
yuuyake hoshi sora egao
the smiling face of the sky with sunset stars

kono kioku ga omoide ga
this memory, recollection
honto no mono janai toshitara
if it isnít something real
ima koko no iru kono boku wa
I who exists here now,
ittai dare nano?
who on earth am I?

kono sekai ga kono subete ga
If this world, this everything,
dareka ga tsukutta sekai nara
is a world created by someone
ima koko ni iru kono boku wa
I who exists here now,
ittai nandaro
what on earth am I?

sora mukai toikaketemo
Though I ask the question, facing the sky
kotae koko ni wa nai
there is no answer here
boku wa ima koko ni iru
Right now I am here.
FMAlover^
www.central-city.org Most of the lyrics are there...
@Guest_Cristabell_*: PM me , I'll give you ^^
Champloo
I hav the actual mp3. XD If you want, I could like upload it some where and give it to you. happy.gif
Elderberry
Ah, I finally had a chance to hear Aru's songs. happy.gif I like both, but I prefer 'Boku wa Koko ni Iru', since it's kind of like Aru's version of 'Returnable Memorioes.' tongue.gif 'Ano Yume no Mukou e' is nice and soft, but it feels a little bland sometimes.

'Trance to Homunculus' is alright. I'm generally not a fan of techno/trance-ish music, but it was interesting to listen to and pick out all the different Homunculus lines...rolleyes.gif
Champloo
His songs are the bestest. Just to expect, since they are his themes. <3
Elderberry
Champloo-san sure is a major Aru fan, eh? tongue.gif

I personally prefer Ed's Song File, but this was still a well-rounded single. smile.gif
Champloo
Yus, yus i am. *hides her litteral 3 plushies* << >> <<
FMAlover^
I hav the actual mp3. XD If you want, I could like upload it some where and give it to you.

I also got the Mp3...*Downloaded.

I personally prefer Ed's Song File, but this was still a well-rounded single.

Al's not bad but I agree ^^
Karo
i have not found any of the song files> does anyone know where i can listen to them?
vfdj42
Is it just me, or does Al sound like a girl?

They all have nice songs. Hughes was the best at Angel Heart. Roy's alright but I don't like his voice.
Victoria Elric
Does anyone else have any files uploaded? I want to hear Ed, Al, and Roy sing so badly. T.T Alternatively, does anyone know where you can go at least hear a snippet of the song files?
ed's numbuh 1 fan
QUOTE(vfdj42 @ Dec 31 2005, 12:29 AM) [snapback]335406[/snapback]

Is it just me, or does Al sound like a girl?

Rie Kugimiya is a girl tongue.gif

QUOTE(Victoria Elric @ Jan 2 2006, 07:30 PM) [snapback]336305[/snapback]

Does anyone else have any files uploaded? I want to hear Ed, Al, and Roy sing so badly. T.T Alternatively, does anyone know where you can go at least hear a snippet of the song files?

PM meh!

ahh the Alphonse Elric song file... i nearly fell in love with Rie's voice it's so cute laugh.gif i have yet to listen to Roy and Hughes but Edo's,Aru's and Winry's were very nice happy.gif
Mikage_Elric
http://gendou.com/amusic/

I found this Last week. You can get your mp3s free here. Even Al's song file.

I like the song when Roy and Riza were singing. so swingish
Jay
I just got all of the songs.

And wow.

First off, Alphonse is my fave FMA character. Hands down. And these songs are just wonderful. Especially Ano Yume no Mukou he. It has that hint of innocence, yet also strong conviction that we always see in Al.

Great songs.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.