Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Digital Art
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fanworks > Fanarts
Xithion
IPB Image

I took him out of another pic and rendered the sewer myself. Including the blue light.
Slashrose1010
I envy you so much for being able to use computer programs to render images >_< I suck at imaging programs. I can't even usePSP >_< Bravo, Xith. Bravo.
Falling_Man
Very nice, Xith. Why's her in the sewers? Where'd you get that pic of Ed?
Xithion
QUOTE(Slashrose1010 @ Mar 19 2005, 01:59 PM)
I envy you so much for being able to use computer programs to render images >_< I suck at imaging programs. I can't even usePSP >_< Bravo, Xith. Bravo.
[snapback]136162[/snapback]

TY... I learn most my stuff from online tutorials, but on this one I just winged it.

QUOTE(Falling_Man @ Mar 19 2005, 02:14 PM)
Very nice, Xith. Why's her in the sewers? Where'd you get that pic of Ed?
[snapback]136165[/snapback]

I got the pic off this site...but I he really wasnt in a scene. I thought I'd put him somewhere that would make him look cool! happy.gif
ed's secret agent
That's really cool...
Xithion
Thanks

Here's a gif I edited to look like its on a little tv. It not really anything original so I didnt stamp it with "c.flame".

IPB Image
shardypsykoelf
Ah, my love has managed to capture my other love in a most distinguished way.

tongue.gif

The sewer thing was shiznitty! Maybe next time you do one with that particular pic, you should put like grafitti behind or something.

Ghetto-Ed!! biggrin.gif
Steel Alchemist
Nice pics.
Xithion
Yah, I was going to do some graffiti but I couldnt get it to look right.....once I figure out how to render graffiti I'll change it. happy.gif
Blackwings
WOW thats sooo cool! >_<
Hex-Sama
@Xithion: Nice job. It looks like Edward naturally fits into the picture. Edward looks like such a gangsta cool.gif . He's ganna pop a cap in somebody's @$$ laugh.gif
the ironflame alchemist
that pic is really cool i wish i had software to render pics and stuff like you do
-Kr!zY-
dude those were wicked!! laugh.gif
Elderberry
Nice lighting. I always liked that picture of Ed~ happy.gif

@Falling-kun: I think you mean "he," ne? tongue.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.