Full Version: What Are You Shirking?
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Open Talk
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20
Naivete
Pages upon pages of Chinese activities. sleep.gif
Densetsu_kid
Writing my essay on MacBeth
Lee_1995
Right now I'm suppose to be using the computer only not anything else,but instead I turn on the TV and the radio at the same time,my mom gets angry sometimes but my dad doesn't anyway my brothers do it too...
slayeralchemist
Studying for my AP exam happy.gif
Amethyst Sunset
It's fun to shirk, Mustang-style! XD

I'm shirking sleep. ^^; I was supposed to be asleep thirty minutes ago, but instead I'm on the forum, and reading Death Note.
GothGirl
I should be...
-doing homework
-getting a birthday gift (or at least getting a vague idea of what I'm going to get) for my boyfriend
-dying my hair
Molecular Alchemist
My thesis....and calling my boss.

I really shouldnt be shirking either of them though.....unsure.gif
Zarpia
specially the Thesis! =o
Kenji
getting ready to go out... but I'm still in my pyjamas =P
Indignant Judgment
Homework, as usual tongue.gif
Molecular Alchemist
@Kenji- not fair...you're going out D: lol

Still shirkin' the thesis....as Zarp agrees...i prob shouldnt be putting this off. But...i'm just not feelin' the science vibe.

Oh crap....i forgot i have to give a presentation this week...so...i guess im subconsciencely shirkin that too
Kenji
QUOTE(Molecular Alchemist @ May 5 2007, 10:49 AM) [snapback]539204[/snapback]
@Kenji- not fair...you're going out D: lol

Its my 2nd day... Yesterday I'm out too... XD

I should be having my breakfast right now...
GothGirl
...everything
Seriously, I should be doing one of a hundred things, but instead I'm browsing these forums and listening to Bowling For Soup....
Naivete
I thought I told myself I'd get the translations up today. laugh.gif
If I continue to shirk the little un-seeable dialogues in the scans, I'll never get them done. XD
Shinobimelxi
Umm... a very important JPN project that was due today but i left early because i didn't have it and i could be doing it now but i completely forgot due to other tasks and i'll be expected to have it tomorrow, but i haven't even started.
I could start it now but i'm not positively sure of how to write in sentence structure...
waaah!
yukialchemist
A book report coming up soon and deciding on my classes for next year. Fixing dinner as well.
Demon x
I should be continuing my studies for my Social studies test but instead I'm here...
Shinobimelxi
Social studies homework, dissection booklet, jpn project, king richard the book reading, origami geometry pyramid, practice fiddle faddle and Pirates OTC 2 on the violin.
Playing Halo with my lil bro ohmy.gif
ゆきえいり
^ About POTC 2 on the violin: Is that possible??? *confused*

Math. And my 'friends'. And, unfortunately, PINEAPPLE SODA!!!!!!!!! D;
Molecular Alchemist
Grading papers...my kids are gonna kill me....i promised them their grades two days ago XD
~Edward~Elric~Fan~
I haven't really shirked off....anything tongue.gif. I mean I am on vacation so its not like I am not supposed to have fun laugh.gif. But yeah here is something I shirked off. I didn't go to the doctors, and decied to stay, and watch baseball.
Zarpia
QUOTE(Molecular Alchemist @ May 11 2007, 10:12 PM) [snapback]541862[/snapback]
Grading papers...my kids are gonna kill me....i promised them their grades two days ago XD
XD bad molec! =P

I'm supposed to be doing my laundry >>
Molecular Alchemist
QUOTE(Zarpia @ May 13 2007, 09:03 AM) [snapback]542620[/snapback]
QUOTE(Molecular Alchemist @ May 11 2007, 10:12 PM) [snapback]541862[/snapback]
XD bad molec! =P

Hehehe...well...i got half of their stuff graded biggrin.gif

QUOTE(Zarpia @ May 13 2007, 09:03 AM) [snapback]542620[/snapback]
I'm supposed to be doing my laundry >>

Same here....

Shirkin' laundry, a biochem final, a genetics presentation, and finishing up my grading. Ya know...senioritis hits hard....esp in grad school
Shinobimelxi
QUOTE(ゆきえい @ May 11 2007, 07:50 PM) [snapback]541852[/snapback]
^ About POTC 2 on the violin: Is that possible??? *confused*

Surprisingly, yes. My orchestra-sensei found the music for us. The only hard part is shifting (df- moving your fingers from the bottom area of the finger board to the very top [hitting the right notes] in within a second). But I'm used to it... and shockingly, for me, I hit the right notes every time huh.gif . It never ceases to surprise me.

I'm supposed to also be practicing Fiddle Faddle, another music piece, that I was allowed to play in with the chamber orchestra (advanced). >.<
Oh, and history homework.
Tidusu
Tombow, the party pooper, XD said I should talk here since my topic is similar. I'm posting away here at work while waiting for customers to come in. It's nice to have something to do when you're bored with lots of free time.
Amethyst Sunset
I'm supposed to be studying for Math 11 and Japanese 10, and writing my proposals for my final paper in Creative Writing 10.

And exercising. Yeah. We've got a final exam in PE. And yes, we still do have PE in univ. sleep.gif I have a sad life.
Innocent-malice
Biology, Im about 2 units behind but I just cant stand it....so I feel the need to draw.
That One Dude
I'm shirking History... Though I dunno if it qualifies as shirking, he's not teaching anything... And everybody's talking... Am I shirking?! Oh wait, yes, yes I am shirking...
Envy II
I have a chapter of English to read.

I hate it being called "shirking", though because I already did the majority of work for that class that's tomorrow a few days ago. sleep.gif

Anyways, I should go do that... laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.