Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What Are You Shirking?
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Open Talk
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20
Tombow
I need to clean and tune up my bike, and it's a good weekend to do it because it's a holiday weekend, but, hey it's a long weeknd, so I can wait to do it later!! tongue.gif
Lysander
I need to study for the exams next tuesday AND get 3 reports and 1 project all submitted by monday. Joy. dry.gif
Tombow
QUOTE(Hollow Souled Alchemist @ Oct 7 2006, 01:02 AM) [snapback]456046[/snapback]
I need to study for the exams next tuesday AND get 3 reports and 1 project all submitted by monday. Joy. dry.gif
Yeah, they just don't give you any break.. ph34r.gif

Sleep, as usual, but I was staying up and trying to cacth some glimps of the moon. biggrin.gif
(Mission, accomplished. smile.gif )
Fushi
I'm supposed to be cleaning my room...or working on my articles for the school magazine ><
Molecular Alchemist
QUOTE(Hollow Souled Alchemist @ Oct 7 2006, 01:02 AM) [snapback]456046[/snapback]

blink.gif It sounds strangly similiar to my schedule. I feel your pain, Hollow sad.gif

I'm shirkin' pretty much the same...3 papers, an assignment, and studying for my exam on Wed. *le sigh*
MasterKris
Homework whoopee.
Zarpia
I have no face to show to my "friend" tomorrow or what to tell him about his sister's mp3, men i really need to download those songs>>
irridescentsong
Heh heh... (omg, numerical)
1. Going to Bed, like a good little girl.
2. Studying for next week's PoliSci exam
3. Researching my topic for my PoliSci semester paper
4. Polishing my shoes for Friday...

I'm too wired to go to bed right now...
Tombow
Haha, yeah, more reading, and writing... I'm totally procrastinating... ph34r.gif
Packy
sleep. I cant stop watching Ouran right now though
irridescentsong
Ohmigosh, I want to get my hands on Ouran soooo bad! I really really want to see it.
Currently Shirking: Doing work in class, because I'm lazy and like being on the forums better. Plus, when you're in Tech Support, you don't really ahve much to do.
Slashrose1010
Doing my spanish booklet.
Toby-Chan
I should be cleaning.
Migchao
I should be working on my book report.
Fushi
Getting ready to go to a friend of the family's for dinner tonight. XD

Oh and my magazine articles...still...
Tombow
Writing my report rolleyes.gif
InsaneFangirl
-blushes madly-

I'm supposed to be working on my English project due tomorow, but I'm on here 11:10 PM insted. -sigh- But then again, I AM the world's biggest procrastinator.
Tombow
I GOT to be working on my report, but...
How can I, when chapter 64 raw just came out tonight!!! tongue.gif
DantElric
QUOTE(InsaneFangirl @ Oct 9 2006, 11:03 PM) [snapback]457700[/snapback]

-blushes madly-

I'm supposed to be working on my English project due tomorow, but I'm on here 11:10 PM insted. -sigh- But then again, I AM the world's biggest procrastinator.

I'm supposed to be writing my revision of my Creative Writing story due tomorrow and study for a supposed Spanish test, but I'm here instead.

InsaneFangirl, procrastinators unite......tomorrow!! laugh.gif
-jade alchemist-88
it seems i have been shirking everything from food to sleep these past 3 days i've been working on beating
another video game i finally beat at 2:34a.m

anyone else video game junkies? smile.gif
DantElric
Should be passing my project right about *now* ph34r.gif
Thank goodness that Spanish test was cancelled! biggrin.gif
Tombow
Laundry!! I desparatelly need to do that... tongue.gif
Zarpia
Reading AB
Tombow
Getting something to eat. tongue.gif
sweety_pie
Three days of make-up homework.
The New Fullmetal Alchemist
Studying math for the SAT... which is in... less than two days... *sob! I don't wanna!!!*
Zarpia
Getting my stuff ready for tomorrow....
Tombow
Massive clean up job in my room. sad.gif
DantElric
Should be going home, but instead, is keeping my brother here in the internet cafe. laugh.gif
Thank goodness it's the semester break!!
Molecular Alchemist
Getting ready for another day of school rolleyes.gif
da smexy chibi palm tree
me? If I posted everything I was shirking, we'd be here all day. I have a Role Playing thread to update, a live journal to update, a bunch of stuff to update....school work....art project....five essays...and what have I been doing? Surfing the gallary, and watching videos on YouTube....whoops?

QUOTE(InsaneFangirl @ Oct 10 2006, 02:03 AM) [snapback]457700[/snapback]

-blushes madly-

No you're not. Half of those things I said were due a week ago.... dry.gif
Tombow
Massive amount of reading.
Popogeejo
Doing more concepts for Pope-Eva. Yeah, I've decided to try and draw one.
Sharingan Serpent
[size=1]
QUOTE(Molecular Alchemist @ Sep 21 2006, 08:54 PM) [snapback]449410[/snapback]

QUOTE(Greeneyes Alchemist @ Sep 21 2006, 10:05 AM) [snapback]449148[/snapback]

I'm literally shrinking in height... sad.gif

LOL!!! haha...umm..Greeny...it's what are you shIRking, not what are you shRInking! laugh.gif

I'm shirkin sleep...but only for a few more minutes

I know, I just said it as a joke at the time... tongue.gif

I'm shrin king in alertness, seriously I almost got hit by a car again today ph34r.gif

Le Monkey
QUOTE(Greeneyes Demon @ Oct 17 2006, 07:42 PM) [snapback]461107[/snapback]

I'm shrin king in alertness, seriously I almost got hit by a car again today ph34r.gif

May I humbly say.. to pay a little more attention or else we will end up seeing in the news

"Green Eyes girl in ireland FLATTENED by monster truck. Driver says he saw the flash of green in the eyes and mistook it for the green on trafic lights"
Shy
Should be studying for an Exam. Being lazy though and just posting here and sending random voice clips to friends.
da smexy chibi palm tree
QUOTE(Tombow @ Oct 17 2006, 02:37 PM) [snapback]461103[/snapback]

^^ Interesting sig!! (tho, tad over the maximum size limit of 500 x 300) biggrin.gif

Da whoopsies? I'll go change it......
Le Monkey
QUOTE(da smexy chibi palm tree @ Oct 17 2006, 08:32 PM) [snapback]461124[/snapback]

QUOTE(Tombow @ Oct 17 2006, 02:37 PM) [snapback]461103[/snapback]

^^ Interesting sig!! (tho, tad over the maximum size limit of 500 x 300) biggrin.gif

Da whoopsies? I'll go change it......

Much better, Well done, ^^
Ice Blizzard
Homework ...As usual dry.gif
Zarpia
eating...
Le Monkey
I need to go make some dinner but Im not too hungry.. and It can always wait, laugh.gif
Chiyo
My freaking fanart!
Zarpia
I thought I was skipping my meal, but then I went to the kitchen only to find out that my mom didn't make dinner, so now I have to actually wait XD

Le Monkey
QUOTE(Zarpia @ Oct 17 2006, 11:10 PM) [snapback]461228[/snapback]

I thought I was skipping my meal, but then I went to the kitchen only to find out that my mom didn't make dinner, so now I have to actually wait XD

Couldnt you just make yourself something if your hungry? tongue.gif
Zarpia
Nope >.< I was already soooo ready to eat was she was supposed to make XD that I just had to wait tongue.gif
Tombow
QUOTE(Zarpia @ Oct 17 2006, 07:05 PM) [snapback]461268[/snapback]

Nope >.< I was already soooo ready to eat was she was supposed to make XD that I just had to wait tongue.gif
Another words, you are shirking eating?? biggrin.gif

Writing report. tongue.gif
Le Monkey
QUOTE(Zarpia @ Oct 18 2006, 12:05 AM) [snapback]461268[/snapback]

So your shirking.. eating?

I am now shirking sleeping, tongue.gif

EDIT:
I just noticed Tombow's post. ><
Zarpia
Yes, yes! but I was, not my belly is full happy.gif the only thing I'm shirking right now is sending those flowers pic to my sisters friends e-mail.
Tombow
QUOTE(Le Monkey @ Oct 17 2006, 09:34 PM) [snapback]461371[/snapback]

EDIT:
Gahaha, we think so alike!! biggrin.gif

Yeah, I'm shirking sleeping also. biggrin.gif
Le Monkey
QUOTE(Tombow @ Oct 18 2006, 02:39 AM) [snapback]461375[/snapback]

QUOTE(Le Monkey @ Oct 17 2006, 09:34 PM) [snapback]461371[/snapback]

EDIT:
Gahaha, we think so alike!! biggrin.gif

Yeah, I'm shirking sleeping also. biggrin.gif

Haha, seems so, biggrin.gif
But my shirking sleep is worse ish, its now almost 3am, tongue.gif
I probably wont be leaving till atleast 5. ><
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.