Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What Are You Shirking?
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Open Talk
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20
AA battery
... supposed to be studying for my exams that will occur from April 13 - 22 @@; (Biology, chemistry, physics, english and math... uni year 1 level stuff x_x)
Aqua_Alchemist
Ahhh I've got exams in.......1 and a half months...ahhhh....and I should be revising but....ahhhh....I'm not....ahhh.....I've returned to the FMA forums instead...ahhhhh (and thus the 'a' and 'h' buttons broke on my keyboard) that bracketed sentence is a paradox tongue.gif

Right now I should be doing my chemistry revision (doing some kewl enzyme stuff atm, histimes etc, quite complex thouggh tongue.gif), and I should also be making some food, I am very hungry tongue.gif
~FMAgurl~
I don't put anything else off but chores...weird.
lee_shorone
i should be doing an english report... Finishing a few comissions. Cleaning the bathroom. But i'm too lazy. thank god for spring break. heh...
Zarpia
I should be doing dishes now.
Destati
I'm suppose to be sleeping right now, but I don't really care. Meh parents can go jump off a bridge for all I care. In any case, I'm also suppose to be doing my science project. Silly me!
Full Metal Engineer
I'm just waiting for FMA to get on t.v. but I dont know where I'm going to watch it since my aunt and uncle is now living in my room and I have to share my sisters room with her and my grandma meaning that my room is taken atm and so is my sister's room and the living room and my parents room that leaves me with teh computer dry.gif
Zarpia
I'm just waiting for FMA to get on t.v. but I dont know where I'm going to watch it since my aunt and uncle is now living in my room and I have to share my sisters room with her and my grandma meaning that my room is taken atm and so is my sister's room and the living room and my parents room that leaves me with teh computer

How unluky, well me too coz i dont have cable in my room so i went to see it in the living room but my mom is always telling me to turn it down, i dont maind missing an episode coz i already watch all the episodes, but not in english.
Keiosu
I should be doing my math homework, which I have been neglecting to do for the part week, or cleaning my room. I don't want to do either, so I'll do it tomarrow.
xrninja
should be studying calc for the upcoming AP tests, but instead i'm scanlating fma doujinshi. tongue.gif
Zarpia
should be studying calc for the upcoming AP tests, but instead i'm scanlating fma doujinshi. 

What did you mean by "scanlating", are you making them?, sorry if i'm confusing is just that i'm not good at English (readind and writting it)
xrninja
no, i'm translating japanese doujinshi, erasing the japanese on the scans in photoshop, and then putting in the english text. or at least, i'm attempting to. tongue.gif
Zarpia
thanks for the anwer, that solves my question
Envy's lil' miniskirt
Laundry, dishes, dinner and the ongoing battle with my costume.
~FMAgurl~
Cleaning and homework...ususal.
Zarpia
I shoul be asleep by now, but i just don't care
Elderberry
Hm....perhaps summer reading....laugh.gif||
foolmetal alchemist
QUOTE(EKE @ Jul 23 2005, 01:24 PM)
Hm....perhaps summer reading....laugh.gif||
[snapback]224216[/snapback]

I definetly should get started on that.... ph34r.gif
DarkBlade_Alchemist
Well i guess i'm shirking all of my chores and sleep i know its 1:06 but last nite i was on this site until 2 or 3 in the morn.
~FMAgurl~
-Summer reading
-Exercising
-Cleaning
-Giving the dog a bath
Envy's lil' miniskirt
Dishes, laundry and assorted chores.

Bah! I'll do it later.
Elderberry
Well....probably sleep, since I just went to NYC for the day and am rather tired out...rolleyes.gif;;
The RZA
taking out the trash
Zarpia
.....a wedding.....
The RZA
nice one Zarpia
Carnal Malefactor
...sleep...
edsgirl
Working
zombie
sleep and sleep and sleep
i need sleep i miss out in maths today and im not happy about that. dam teacher.
The RZA
washing dishes
Laffe
i`m shirking when i`m Sleeping o:
StrawberryShampoo
I should either be sleeping (bedtime is when father gets up for work 5am) or cleaning
zombie
school work
Water Achemist
summer homework
Aog
I was supposted to be doing my homework but im to busy posting.
Zarpia
I'm suppose to be doing.....nothing really tongue.gif
Celestial Shadow
I should be doing some homework ;;>_>
The_Fallen_Angel_Demetri
Should be:
- Reading another book on my reading list
- Finishing my 1st Qoute & Response chart & starting the other
- Typing up my novel reflection (& starting the other)
- Doing my Geometry poster
- Cleanig my room

unsure.gif NOW I'm worried...
xiaku
Right now, I'm supposed to be:
-Doing homework for SFHS.
-Studying the last 3 Geometry lessons.
-Cleaning my room.

Sleep can come later. xD I'm pretty much nocturnal.
Fayt
Sleeping cool.gif I always sleep when I am not busty or on a my free time.
zombie
homework eg: maths, english sci, s&e, IT,all of my subject crap i have a lot of work 2 do.
Ed#1Fan2.0
sleep

i feel sorry for every1 who already has school.i dont go back for anouther 2 weeks!
animejunkie429800
Sleeping...

My body's telling me to go to sleep, but my brain says no. mellow.gif
alchemist x
I am not doing work. shh don't tell anyone. I already cleaned alot though.
~FMAgurl~
Stupid summer reading dry.gif *Mumbles under breath*
xiaku
Supposed to be majorly brushing teeth before dentist appointment. xD
Kazer
Sleeping.... I mean it's 3:10am here, but I'm used to sleeping around 4:00. Who cares? My mum keeps working she doesn't even notice me awake.
Celestial Shadow
I should be reading my Networking textbook instead of pretending to do homework for it on the computer ;>_> I think I'll go do that now...
Rave
QUOTE(~FMAgurl~ @ Aug 13 2005, 01:26 PM)
[snapback]250566[/snapback]

Same. It really sucks...
darkangelslayer
QUOTE(Rave @ Aug 15 2005, 01:23 PM)

Same. It really sucks...
[snapback]252399[/snapback]

Math homework, it's the second week of school and I already want a vacation.

What are you guys reading? Because I also had to read.
xiaku
I should be reading over my Geometry lessons, doing HS summer homework, and reading. BLEH.

QUOTE(darkangelslayer @ Aug 15 2005, 01:22 PM)
QUOTE(Rave @ Aug 15 2005, 01:23 PM)

Same. It really sucks...
[snapback]252399[/snapback]

Math homework, it's the second week of school and I already want a vacation.

What are you guys reading? Because I also had to read.
[snapback]252441[/snapback]

I have to read Mythology Parts I-IV and Great Expectations. x_x
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.