Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Favorite Episode
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fullmetal Alchemist Anime (FMA-1) > English Dub episodes (on Adult Swim)
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
telepika
Third episode's the best?? (I thought people said episode 37 was the best.)
I don't know.
For me, the 3rd episode pales in comparison to some later episodes...
But yeah, FMA is THE best anime out there.
Metdenn
37?! The one that had NOTHING to do with the plot?

I swear... riza and roy heads...
Ailuro
Eh. I thought 13, 28, and 37 were the best. Plus 50 and 51, the most dramatic ones ever. Where you-know-what happens. happy.gif
telepika
Personally, I don't have a favorite episode. All the episodes are good.
Cloud28
best eps ever, eps 11 or 12

Spoiler: (Click here to Display)
Ninie
that one is 13! The 11 and 12 are the ones with

vegita625
QUOTE(Cloud28 @ Nov 22 2004, 06:58 PM)
best eps ever, eps 11 or 12

where ed and mustang fights or watever for the dog lol

jarrylyathealchemist
my favorite so far is Mother, because it explained what needed to be explained to the audience.
jarrylyathealchemist
Does anyone know where I can get a list of the English Cast?
I watch Quite a few Funimation productions, and I thought I heard someone from Yu Yu Hakusho.
TheVileOne
Here's the confirmed English cast courtesy of Anime News Network.

Aaron Dismuke as Alphonse Elric

Vic Mignogna as Edward Elric

Caitlin Glass as Winry Rockbell

Chris Sabat as Alex Louis Armstrong

Dameon Clarke as Scar

Ed Blaylock as King Bradley

Travis Willingham as Roy Mustang

Andy Mullins as Sir Cornello

Brina Palencia as Nina Tucker

Charlet DuPar as Claus (ep 4)

Chris Cason as Gluttony

Chuck Huber as Shou Tucker

Colleen Clinkenbeard as
Rize Hawkeye
Rose Tomas

Juli Erikson as Pinako Rockbell

Kent Williams as Majihal (ep 4)

Laura Bailey as Lust

Lauren Goode as Gracia Hughes

Lydia Mackey as Trisha Elric

R. Bruce Elliott as Basque Gran

Sean Schemmel as Claus' Father (ep 4)

Sonny Strait as Maes Hughes

Kyle Hebert

Monica Rial
Xio Xian
so far out of the four i've seen i like the 3rd one the best.
BlackFox
i found the 3rd one to be the most informative and kinda sad heh
but overall it was good cool.gif
majoralchemyfan
I think that episodes 2 and 3 are the best so far.
I thought it was so sad that Ed and Al had their dad leave them, and how their mom died and they got into even worse a situation when they lost they're bodies and parts.
I just can't wait till episode 5 comes on! wink.gif
Ninie
Yes, out of the first 4, the 3rd is the best. But 5 is even better!

(My favorites are 37 and 41-42, though. It'll be a while before you see them, but... Pomato!!! biggrin.gif )
Ailuro
I loved episode thirty-seven!

Tomato + Potato = Pomato!
Havoc's a genius. cool.gif
Quistis88
QUOTE(Ailuro @ Dec 3 2004, 08:30 PM)
I loved episode thirty-seven!

Tomato + Potato = Pomato!
Havoc's a genius.  cool.gif

Haha. laugh.gif Ain't he?

I loved 37 as well. smile.gif
Stupidity

what is your favorite episode of full metal alchemist?
AlphonseRules
My top three are Mother, Night of the Chimera's Cry, and House of the Waiting Family in no particular order. If I had to pick a favorite it would probably be Night of the Chimera's Cry. Not based on content but because it is the episode that made me decide to contiue watching the show. And I am definitly glad that I did.
TheToe Alchemist
I cant pick just one..all the eps. are grate but if had to choes just one
it would be..Mother..
Cuz thats the ep. that grabed me and pulled me into this awsome show.
and its basicly the start of the story.

Full Metal Alchemist RULES!!!!!
Greensky
Well, out of all the episodes aired so far on Adult Swim, I'd say my favorite is probably Episode 13, Fullmetal VS Flame. That was also the Season 1 finale episode in Japan I beleive.
biggrin.gif My favourite episode would be episode 8, i liked how everything fit together with winry coming to visit Al and Ed...
QUOTE(Greensky @ Mar 16 2005, 09:27 AM)
Well, out of all the episodes aired so far on Adult Swim, I'd say my favorite is probably Episode 13, Fullmetal VS Flame. That was also the Season 1 finale episode in Japan I beleive.
[snapback]134237[/snapback]

miss_neko
my favorite epd that has shown on AS is Fullmetal VS Flame.
Kinbari-chan
My favorite episodes are Night of the Chimera's Cry, and House of the Waiting Family. This only applies to the English version...I have other fav. episodes for Japanese version. Night of Chimera's Cry was the first FMA episode I ever saw. I was home on winter break and was totally bored at midnight and my bro. was watching FMA so I watched it with him and the episode basically drew me into the show...the other episode is my favorite because it's so funny!!
LoMXD
I LOVE THEM ALLL! W00T FOR FULL METAL!!!!
Steel Alchemist
Night of the Chimera's Cry. It doesnt really matter how violent it was-this show has a plotline!
Anthony
the coolest episode that i watched, i downloaded and it would be 21shortpeps2005@yahoo.com
Lucky Charm
From the one's they've showed on adult swim so far:

Episode 3
It was just so sad. Very sad. I love this episode to death, I always watch it on my FMA DVD =)

Episode 8
It was sad as well, I was crying how Ed was facing death in the face. That was really sad!! I couldn't stop crying literally. Can't wait for the second volume for this one.

Episode 17
It was a really great episode. Ed visiting Winry again and all. Felt like they were home.

Episode 15
A really funny episode XD The fight was great too.

Episode 6 + 7
Nina was just so adorable!!! She was so cute!! I loved these episodes! How Ed and Al played with her and all ^___^ I think this was the only time Ed ever felt being tall XD I mean, nina calling him "big brother" and all.
FullMetal_Edward
I like the episode where Nina(Chimera) dies the blood figure of Nina was creepy.... and also when Ed fought Roy (Many things go BOOM!!!!)
skykitten
i've liked all the episodes so far, but if i had to say, my fav. episodes so far have been house of the waiting family because its funny and has emotion at the same time and fullmetal vs. flame because stuff blowing up and its funny also and hope that they keep bringing this great series to as because it does rock!
Chibi-Usa
My fav. ep is 'The house of the waiting family.'
Atrius
All of the later ones are really good, but the one where he fights Greed and kills him is one of my favorites along with the one where Ed and Al make up during a battle where Al was kidnapped and he constantly questions whether his memories are real or not.
Vincent Valentine
Hmm... My memory is lethargic; so I would have to go by description only. One, I can remember the title is Night Of The Chimera's cry. That one made me feel... Heart feltish. Though, I would have to sadly admit, I did like the way the chimera came out to look like. The other one would be when Kain had the little puppy; classic.
Full Flame Alchemist
To Atrius:um...... that's a big spoiler and this is in the adult swim thread.
THeDaRKneSSWiThiN
Hmm, that's tough. I really liked Night of the Chimera's Cry and The Philosopher's Stone, because they were both very angsty, and made me get more into the episode. This might sound a little strange, but I think my favorite so far was House of the Waiting Family. I liked the break from all the action and suspense (of course, that's the great part, but not everything that the shows about) It gave everyone a chance to see the bond between Ed, Al, and Winry, and how they really do care for each other, even if they won't admit it. It was nice to see that Ed and Al aren't as alone as they thought.
QUOTE(Atrius @ Mar 17 2005, 12:10 PM)
All of the later ones are really good, but the one where he fights Greed and kills him is one of my favorites along with the one where Ed and Al <a  style='text-decoration: none; border-bottom: 3px double;' href="make%20up" onmouseover="window.status='make up'; return true;" onmouseout="window.status=''; return true;">make up</a> during a battle where Al was kidnapped and he constantly questions whether his memories are real or not.
[snapback]134927[/snapback]

As Full Flame alchemist said. This is a big spoiler. pleease put it under a spoiler tag?

My favorite in the AS is episode 13, I'm so used to the subbed that this version is creepyly funny. In the subbed, I love episode 7,8, 13.

[spoiler] I also like episode 25...it is so sad! I cried a lot. *sniff* [/spoiler]
Amon's Girl
i like the one where ed and al are on the train and meet huges for the first time, before his daughter is born, and the super short miniskirt one. both of those are really funny
Convict725
Definitely Ep. 8
Barry is great, so uncontrollable and unpredictable. And Ed's first real trial in the face of death, wow.
animeluver25
my fav. episode was fullmetal vs. flame. I just love that episode biggrin.gif
checkmate_alchemist
My favorite as Episdoe 13 becuase alot of things go "BOOMY!" in that episode and it is just so funny.
lightningstaralchemistRME
QUOTE(Atrius @ Mar 17 2005, 03:10 PM)
All of the later ones are really good, but the one where he fights Greed and kills him is one of my favorites along with the one where Ed and Al make up during a battle where Al was kidnapped and he constantly questions whether his memories are real or not.
[snapback]134927[/snapback]

uh, gee, thanks for the spoilers....those episodes definitely weren't shown on [adult swim] yet... *throws lots of rotten tomatoes at Atrius*

btw...my favorite episodes would have to be...
Mother
Fullmetal vs. Flame (haha...TINY MINISKIRTS!!!)
The Alchemy Exam
ymsg
Well, I liked Night of the Chimera's cry (although it broke my heart, lol) And I really liked The Red Glow, although it was almost too much for one episode. I loved the dramatic plot twists; they always caught me off guard.
yannathedemonalchemist
it would be hard for me to pick just one episode as my favorite since i like all the ones that i have seen so far......but if i had to actually sit down and pick one it would have to be episode 3 since it is really the one that sets everything in motion for the boys......cya all soon
Mustang's Apprentice
I liked House of the Waiting Family, The Red Glow, and Created Human so far.
Hawkeyes counterpart
My fav. episode is episode # 9: "The Watch of the Dog of the Military" biggrin.gif . It

was right after the "Chimera's Cry" so it was a new change of pace from

sad/depressing to hero saves the day kind of stuff^_^.
Paperclips
1. FLAME VS. FULLMETAL
2. Mother
3. Those Who Challenge the Sun

~spoiler..i think~
wait.. but i saw the one where al was questioning his memories 2 days ago? Hasn't that already aired?
ymsg
I have to say that I loooove "fullmetal vs Flame" that was just tooo funny. I loved all the short jokes, Maes humor, Roy being psychotic, it was GREAT!
Koori
*ponders who is more to blame the one that post the spoiler or those that keep quoting it making it impossible to miss*

As much as I love this show because of the action my favorite episodes so far have been for the humor …

#1: Episode 13: Fire v.s. Steel – Seeing Roy in a playful light floored me, it was great to see him not so serious all the time.

#2: Episode 17: The House where Family Waits – I fell in love with Armstrong, he’s so great … hopefully we’ll see more of him in the future shows.

*Glances at the other replies* So um … pretty much what everyone else said … so much for originality. ~ K
Lyndsie_Elric
1. epi. 26
2. epi. 25
3. epi. 17
4. epi. 6
episode 25, not gonna spoil...it was sad but good.
ymsg
Oh, you're so right!! It was soo sad, but so well done. And i loved the music throughout the episode.. *sigh*
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.