Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FMA Chinese Doujin PC Game (a.k.a. Bluebird's Illusion)
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fullmetal Alchemist Game
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Dioma
The game really wasn't "oh my god! Sugoi!" in my opinion. The art is nice but for a person who doesn't understand Chinese it might be just a pain (it was for me). Some chats are pretty funny though.

On the other note, does anyone have a full CG set? I've seen some resized screenshots and wanted to make a few wallpapers out of them but I can't get those particular endings ;_; I would really appreciate if someone PMed me the full set.
Chiisana
It's able to play FMA games on computer? Squeeee tell me please!!! Me want to play me too! (Chinese or english text happy.gifwink.gif
Ice Blizzard
QUOTE(Chiisana @ Nov 11 2006, 12:04 PM) [snapback]472257[/snapback]
It's able to play FMA games on computer? Squeeee tell me please!!! Me want to play me too! (Chinese or english text happy.gifwink.gif

For the love of ... Do you not pay any attention? This game was banned due to copyright laws and only a few number of people have the game. The entire game is ALL IN CHINESE And There is no english text. And begging won't get you the game either, Most of us want that game as badly as you do mad.gif
Untitled
This thread really needs to be pinned then closed. It causes to much friction between members. Give the fighting a rest guys!
FMA4ever
Hey what is the BEST english guide to this game? http://midnightbanshee.livejournal.com/3511.html That's the best one I have.
Oh yeah! I got the game guys! If you want it, you have to torrent it. Here's the link:

No torrents please!

(If the link gets taken away just email me at fma4ever@hotmail.com
Fushi
1SAIFUEYDR9PT8YRSDJIFUERHH7ILGAW47A40-2386T4ISGHHP;GUI;S34UT759-82!!!!! DON'T GIVE THE TORRENT LINK! NOW THE MODS WILL HAVE TO MOD SLAP YOU!!! O_O

And we already gave a link for that guide in an a earlier post.
AA battery
I swear midnightbanshee's guide's link has appeared in this thread for over 10 times.

I wonder why n00bs can't read before they post... no wait, they are n00bs, of course they can't read. tongue.gif
FMA4ever
I don't want to read the whole thing because it'll take to long to read through about 350 post

There's a difference from being a noob and not caring
Fushi
While that's understandable, try to read the last 2 or 3 pages or so at least. I believe midnight banshee's guide was posted 2 pages ago. (I didn't read the whole thread when I first posted here, but I did read some the first pages and the last two or so)
Funderful
Woah.
I guess this topic hasn't been very popular, my first post is still viewable on this page.

Anywho', I was wondering If it wasn't already mentioned, Is/Where is the game availible for downloading?
Is is translated into english, yet?

It has such beautiful graphics.
I want to play!

I'm just to lazy to read that many pages. vv
Fushi
It's illegal to download it. And the creators have asked people to stop doing so. So please don't try to. I suggest you just read midnight banshee's guide as it's very indepth, and you can read it like a fanfic (sorta), and it feels just as satisfying as I suppose playing it would.

*saves A-A the bitching XP*
AA battery
QUOTE(Funderful @ Nov 20 2006, 05:30 AM) [snapback]475915[/snapback]
Woah.
I guess this topic hasn't been very popular, my first post is still viewable on this page.

Anywho', I was wondering If it wasn't already mentioned, Is/Where is the game availible for downloading?
Is is translated into english, yet?

It has such beautiful graphics.
I want to play!

I'm just to lazy to read that many pages. vv

1. This game is available for download in a sh!tload of places. Try google and you will probably find it. BUT THEN WHAT THE **** DIDN'T WE ALREADY SAID THAT, IN ORDER TO SAVE THE PEOPLE THAT CREATED THE GAME FROM LAWSUIT, WE WILL TRY TO STOP THE DOWNLOAD ACTIVITIES IN THIS FORUM AS WE CAN????? This game is illegal enough to get the creators sued due to COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT on the music portion of it (illegal use of Hamasaki Ayumi's Moments and Square-Enix's OSTs) SO STOP ASKING FOR ITS DOWNLOAD! GO GOOGLE IT URSELF FOR ALL I CARE, BUT JUST STOP ASKING HERE WT************!!

2. midnightbanshee's guide works as a pretty good "English" version of it already. The game is not fully translated and there is NO English version of this game (and heck, it's not worth the time anyways, this game is just like any other fanfics I could find online.
even though I did find a way to make an English version of it before, just for the fun of uh, hacking a game, lol)

3. Just go download the CGs. The gaming portion of this game is extremely BORING. All you need is the CGs, really. (and playing the game with zero Chinese knowledge won't get you all the CGs.)

4. I don't mind b!tching at people all the time regarding this topic. XP (but thx anyways, Fushigi Rockna XD)

kthxbye stop asking people.
Chiisana
QUOTE(Ice Blizzard @ Nov 11 2006, 08:05 PM) [snapback]472548[/snapback]
QUOTE(Chiisana @ Nov 11 2006, 12:04 PM) [snapback]472257[/snapback]

For the love of ... Do you not pay any attention? This game was banned due to copyright laws and only a few number of people have the game. The entire game is ALL IN CHINESE And There is no english text. And begging won't get you the game either, Most of us want that game as badly as you do mad.gif

Actually I really didn't pay attention or read the forum because I was all excited of that someone might have the game in this forum wink.gif
After posting, I continue my research and even find the main website for BBI.

And yes I got the game on my computer too
Naivete
O_O It's amazing how ignorant some people can be..

armor-alchemist: Your ability to repeat the same thing over and over again amazes me

Chiisana: The official website for the game is http://hagaren.ocean-x.com. If you can't understand Chinese it won't help you much.
Funderful
That was...
A little while ago.
I guess I won't be so lazy ass next time?

Peh'.
'Tis all.
Naivete
Indeed you shouldn't.. unless you're fool enough to face armor-alchemist's wrath xD

I guess the CG's are practically the only thing good about the game but I like the Shadow Diaries thing too! But then again you can find their diaries on Ocean-X's homepage..

Meh, why is this thread still here? o.O
AA battery
QUOTE(baKa-neKoh @ Jan 4 2007, 08:44 PM) [snapback]491472[/snapback]
Indeed you shouldn't.. unless you're fool enough to face armor-alchemist's wrath xD

I guess the CG's are practically the only thing good about the game but I like the Shadow Diaries thing too! But then again you can find their diaries on Ocean-X's homepage..

Meh, why is this thread still here? o.O

This thread is kept here because... even if this is removed, someone else will probably start a new one, so why bother delete it?
Tombow
QUOTE(AA battery @ Jan 5 2007, 08:57 PM) [snapback]491725[/snapback]
This thread is kept here because... even if this is removed, someone else will probably start a new one, so why bother delete it?

Armored- AA battery is correct!! That's exactly why we are keeping this thread. biggrin.gif

OT.. "AA battery" kind of reminds me of Energizer Bunny!! biggrin.gif
AA battery
QUOTE(Tombow @ Jan 5 2007, 11:22 PM) [snapback]491872[/snapback]
QUOTE(AA battery @ Jan 5 2007, 08:57 PM) [snapback]491725[/snapback]

Armored- AA battery is correct!! That's exactly why we are keeping this thread. biggrin.gif

OT.. "AA battery" kind of reminds me of Energizer Bunny!! biggrin.gif

*hops onto Tombow and chews*

hmm, you taste like carrot ohmy.gif
Tian Ai
I think it looks AWESOME, it's cool that Chinese people made it biggrin.gif If I get it to work and any of you want translations, I can try...
Jedi28
Never mind, I was looking for a particular picture but I found it. Don't know how to delete a post or I'd do that. smile.gif
~Marlee
well, yay for my first post in this forum XDD~

and, in this exact moment, I'm downloading this dammit game that everyone talks about.. I'm not sure if it will work, it's a megaupload link and it's about 224Mb... plus, I've heard that, in order to play, it's necessary the use of that Alcohol 120%.

anyway, if the admin/moderator give the permission, I'll post the link here or I'll send it in PMs... I just don't know if it will be okay =/ Well, this would put and end in this discussion, after all ^^

[ sorry for my poor english XDD Its so difficult to me to write this language X/ ]
Tombow
QUOTE(~Marlee @ Feb 2 2007, 11:47 PM) [snapback]500161[/snapback]
...anyway, if the admin/moderator give the permission, I'll post the link here or I'll send it in PMs... I just don't know if it will be okay =/ Well, this would put and end in this discussion, after all ^^

@~Marlee - Welcome to the board!!
No... sorry, but I say you shouldn't post the link.
But, you can personally give links to people who PM you and ask you personally.

And, your English is fine!! happy.gif
If you like, please come and post your "hi" on Newcomers thread.
We'd love to see your post there!! biggrin.gif
AA battery
QUOTE(~Marlee @ Feb 2 2007, 07:47 PM) [snapback]500161[/snapback]
well, yay for my first post in this forum XDD~

and, in this exact moment, I'm downloading this dammit game that everyone talks about.. I'm not sure if it will work, it's a megaupload link and it's about 224Mb... plus, I've heard that, in order to play, it's necessary the use of that Alcohol 120%.

anyway, if the admin/moderator give the permission, I'll post the link here or I'll send it in PMs... I just don't know if it will be okay =/ Well, this would put and end in this discussion, after all ^^

[ sorry for my poor english XDD Its so difficult to me to write this language X/ ]

For everybody's sake, please read through at least the 20 most recent posts in a topic before you post in it?
Naivete
QUOTE(AA battery @ Feb 3 2007 @ 06:26 PM)
For everybody's sake, please read through at least the 20 most recent posts in a topic before you post in it?

*snorts* laugh.gif

350 posts is quite alot to read. Is there a better solution than to ask the fans to read through 25 pages of what is mostly unneeded information? Perhaps one of the mods can edit the first post to avoid anymore unnecessary requests?
Tombow
QUOTE(baKa-neKoh @ Feb 10 2007, 08:30 PM) [snapback]503673[/snapback]
350 posts is quite alot to read. Is there a better solution than to ask the fans to read through 25 pages of what is mostly unneeded information? Perhaps one of the mods can edit the first post to avoid anymore unnecessary requests?
@baKa-neKoh - That's actually a good suggestion!! biggrin.gif
I'll try to edit the first post later. Thanks!! smile.gif

ETA: @baKa-neKoh - Sorry for taking so long for the update on the first page!! I'm checking some other threads in the forum and some site for some info. I'll get that in a while. ^^
The RZA
DAMN................people are still asking for this game. When I first signed up to this site almost 2 years ago, people were asking for it then. I played it & it was pretty decent, I enjoyed it. But I usually find myself just reading midnight banshee's guide for it. Instead of playing it anymore.
Naivete
Tombow: Thanks for considering my option happy.gif . You might want to consider putting up the official homepage of the game (http://hagaren.ocean-x.com/hagaren/) and the site forum (http://hagaren.ocean-x.com/hagarenbbs/) for the Chinese people (or anyone else for that matter) in this forum if they want it as well, as midnightbanshee's walkthrough and the copyright issues.

EDIT:
Don't bother with the links- they expiiirrred... ohmy.gif
Too bad.. I wanted to post some stuff there..
yagami takaishi
QUOTE(lialiakicks @ Mar 14 2005, 01:37 PM) [snapback]132724[/snapback]
Yeah... I heard that there was a FMA Chinese PC game with really pretty artwork... But, I've barely seen any pics of this game... sad.gif

Does anyone have any pics/screencaps of this game to share? O_O;; I'd love ya forever if ya did! happy.gif

i have TONS of pics from bbi. and the beginning video for it too. its on my photobucket album. just type in seegogirl and you will find all my bbi pics:D but here are some pics.
Naivete
You do realise you're replying to something that's 3 years old? ^^;; Oh don't worry about it, it'll probably stop people from asking for the game. Thanks for the links happy.gif.

Tombow~ you haven't put in the thing about copyright issues and everything else. Oh well, as long as no one is still asking for the game or posting links I guess it's fine.
Tombow
QUOTE(baKa-neKoh @ Mar 31 2007, 01:43 AM) [snapback]523738[/snapback]
Tombow~ you haven't put in the thing about copyright issues and everything else. Oh well, as long as no one is still asking for the game or posting links I guess it's fine.

@baKa-neKoh: *cough* <You missed ETA on my previous post.. the note I made while ago SPECIFICALLY FOR YOU, to let you know that I haven't forgotten about this. biggrin.gif >

The reason I haven't done that yet is because I've been doing some additional research on this subject, and checking some other existing thread for the possible merge smile.gif
Mudkipblader
I'm wondering if there's a good doujinshi/manga about BBI that has been translated into english. I'm kinda looking for them. ^^"
Fushi
^I think I heard about a community on LJ trying to translate a BBI doujinshi or something...not quite sure...
Naivete
I'm wondering if there's a good doujinshi/manga about BBI that has been translated into english. I'm kinda looking for them. ^^"

Yeah, there's a doujinshi Siren (one of the creators of BBI) collaborated with Kiercat(sp?). It's in Chinese though but if you want me to translate it, PM me and I'll do my best happy.gif

*Edit~
Right, some of the words are pixelated to the point that no one can read it, so its taking longer than expected for me to do this. Add the fact that I lost the files in the jungle that my computer folders are and I have a big delay.
I'll find it. ;__;
Emily_BrokenAngel
I always wanted to read the BBI doujinshi sad.gif
But I canīt find it anywhere T^T
Naivete
The original links to the images have broken. sad.gif
If anyone can find the doujinshi or have saved it somewhere, please let me know with a PM!
Thanks! happy.gif
Nekokitty
^I have some pages from a BBI doujinshi saved on my photobucket. I suppose I can PM you and show to them.
Emily_BrokenAngel
QUOTE(Nekokitty @ Apr 30 2007, 07:30 AM) [snapback]537370[/snapback]
^I have some pages from a BBI doujinshi saved on my photobucket. I suppose I can PM you and show to them.

Then PM me pal!!! biggrin.gif
Please happy.gif
SMtofu
Haha old thread, but oh wells . ;D

I found the game rather boring most of the time until the end, but it had beautiful CGs and all the pairings a fangirl could ask for. ;D
Naivete
I have a question concerning the copyright issues of this game...

If I used a music piece from this game that sounded nothing like the actual FMA soundtrack (those who have played the game will know how some of the music sounds somewhat ripped) for a movie and published the movie into some big thing, would I be stepping on any copyright laws?
I have a feeling that no one exactly owns the rights to this game...
I would attempt to contact the original author of the pieces to obtain permission, but the BBI forum is dead so I have no idea where they got their music from..
AA battery
QUOTE(baKa-neKoh @ Oct 16 2007, 12:25 AM) *
I have a question concerning the copyright issues of this game...

If I used a music piece from this game that sounded nothing like the actual FMA soundtrack (those who have played the game will know how some of the music sounds somewhat ripped) for a movie and published the movie into some big thing, would I be stepping on any copyright laws?
I have a feeling that no one exactly owns the rights to this game...
I would attempt to contact the original author of the pieces to obtain permission, but the BBI forum is dead so I have no idea where they got their music from..

Since you are using it for commercial use (movie -> making money), then yeah, you will be sued if they bother to sue you. Ie, if you used my fanart and publish it in your book which you can make money from, then I have all the rights to sue you too. Similar idea. Not owning the right to the game doesn't mean they don't own the right for the music they created for the game. (They might have used it from other websites that provides free music too, but those websites usually state that the music are only for personal use, so if you are using it for a movie, aka commercial use, then they can sue you.)
Might as well hire real people to do the composing job, you know, if it's something as big as movie production =P
Naivete
Oh no, we make no profit for the movie making (its a sort of a competition) but if we do make it to the finals, then I'm afraid that using such music will bring legal hell upon us.
I might as well get one of my friends to compose something prettier and well-suited for our movie. happy.gif
Thanks for the help~
Drugged Raver
erm, hey everyone! if you're looking for BBI well, I downloaed mine from here : <snip>
it even has walkthroughs and what not
hope I was of some help happy.gif
Nekokitty
^Take that link out of your post now. BBI is copyright infringement and illegal. Posting links here on the boards is against the rules.
Tombow
Thanks, Nekokitty!! ^^

@Drugged Raver - Welcome to the board!! And, thanks for your good intention!! ^^
Unfortunately, it's against our board rule to post the download link, and I don't want you to get in trouble, so I took out the link from your post. It's ok to pass out the download link personally if anyone asks. Just please don't post the link on the board. ^^
Terra
lols ed wasnt feminized, he was uke-ized. or housewife-ized.blaaah. not ed i mean al.( theyre twins except for hair and eyes.) my av is from the game.
pokebeach
Oh, I've heard this game before, but it's not on sale anymore when I got to know about it...
Sheesh, and the good thing is I'm good at Chinese...
Little Washu
QUOTE(pokebeach @ May 2 2008, 01:21 AM) *
Oh, I've heard this game before, but it's not on sale anymore when I got to know about it...

Try eBay. I hear Amazon.com is good too, though I've never used it.
Assena
You can downlod the game and the winRAR software for free here; No Download links allowed
asunder
QUOTE(Little Washu @ May 2 2008, 08:45 AM) *
QUOTE(pokebeach @ May 2 2008, 01:21 AM) *

Try eBay. I hear Amazon.com is good too, though I've never used it.

QUOTE(Assena @ May 4 2008, 06:28 PM) *
You can downlod the game and the winRAR software for free here; No Download links allowed

Don't ask where to download or buy this game. In addition...Don't post download links.

read the last page or two of posts to figure out why...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.