Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FMA Chinese Doujin PC Game (a.k.a. Bluebird's Illusion)
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fullmetal Alchemist Game
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Fushi
QUOTE(PUKE @ Aug 15 2006, 06:19 PM) [snapback]433172[/snapback]

@ Fushigi Rockna - Of course. XD However, the CD will be sent by snail mail. So if you have issues with that then it'll be harder to give the game D: *I don't have high speed internet*

As for me, I don't think there's a problem with sharing BBI with friends. (: I mean, its not like I am demanding money for it. D:

Well, I replied to this in the pm, but either way, let's talk about this again in a year XD

To quote my favorite cartoon characters ever, "Sharing is caring". biggrin.gif
(okay yeah, I was just looking for an excuse to post a Carebears quote XD Either way I agree with the sharing thing. =))

@Armor-Alchemist: it's okay, I understood what you were getting at. =) No probelms now, tis all good.

QUOTE(PUKE @ Sep 5 2006, 06:12 PM) [snapback]442306[/snapback]

*shrugs* I dunno. Most of the Chinese people I met told me that English is becoming a mandatory language like in Japan. :/

English is a mandatory course in Japanese schools now, however, alot of students hate it because they're forced to learn it. Therefore, it's still very rare to find someone that completely understands more than the basics of English and can speak it fluently. (the people in Tokyo that you see who can speak English for tourists' sake do not count XD I doubt even those people fully understand English and all it's sneaky rules)
Annelili
soo umm i think i found a link to download this game but im not supposed to post download links.... ehh i am afraid to download it cause of spyware tongue.gif ! anyway.. is this game a yaoi game? (like alxed) if it is.... how... err prominent is that stuff in the game?
Kasumi_lvgd
Oh no, just some Shounen-Ai hints. You can catch them only if you know chinese xD

The game itself is quite soft smile.gif Even my 12-years-old sister plays it tongue.gif
AA battery
QUOTE(PUKE @ Sep 2 2006, 12:55 PM) [snapback]440502[/snapback]

I thought most people in Asia had some knowledge on speaking English? Ocean X has its website with some english on it too. :

At the Chinese forum I go to (most people there are 16+), unless they are university students that actually take English courses because it's needed (ie, heading into the medical field), they don't know english. High school students don't know much english either. Last time I played a joke with the word "murder" (yea, I typed that word out in my chinese post) and someone asked if I could write down what murder means cuz they are too lazy to use a dictionary.

SO NO, most CHINESE people do NOT know English well enough to communicate with foreigners, unless they have like post-secondary education. (exception for Hong Kong, since Hong Kong was ruled by England for the past 100 years, therefore English is a mandatory class for Hong Kong kids for a long time.... however, unless they have post-secondary education/required by their job that they must know English, most HK people that are older than 40 right now, don't speak fluent English.)

and OH, most japanese fanart sites got English on them too (ie, don't redistribute their fanwork), and usually somewhere they will put, in either horrible English or instead, Japanese, that they can't reply e-mails written in English because they don't speak English. So realllyyyyy, a few English words scribbled on a website doesn't mean that the webmaster/webmistress is fluent in English.

I am done with my bitchy words. *floats away*

and for the love of god Ocean-X, instead of distributing/playing the game, I think you would better off reading some good fanfics that is written in a language that you can understand. Without understanding the game, you are really, just looking at some Martian words flying through the screen and pretty fanarts flashing at you (and I can find better fanarts on DeviantArt...). So, you don't really miss out anything without the game. I suggest spend the time to look for downloads of the Fullmetal Alchemist drama CDs instead. It's the same... you can't understand it anyways, but at least the voices are done by the offical casts! ^___^
Annelili
QUOTE(Kasumi_lvgd @ Sep 13 2006, 10:19 PM) [snapback]446213[/snapback]

Oh no, just some Shounen-Ai hints. You can catch them only if you know chinese xD

The game itself is quite soft smile.gif Even my 12-years-old sister plays it tongue.gif

ah! thanks biggrin.gif that encourages me to buy it more! lol i dont reallly wanna download it illegally >_> i would probably feel too guilty! laugh.gif

QUOTE(Annelili @ Sep 14 2006, 05:57 PM) [snapback]446435[/snapback]

QUOTE(Kasumi_lvgd @ Sep 13 2006, 10:19 PM) [snapback]446213[/snapback]

ah! thanks biggrin.gif that encourages me to buy it more! lol i dont reallly wanna download it illegally >_> i would probably feel too guilty! laugh.gif

waiiit... would that be illegal? because its not copyrighted or anything is it? and also... they got in trouble because they used copyrighted characters and made a profit, right? well ive seen lots of people sell fma dounjishi on ebay. would that be illegal too?
AA battery
QUOTE(Annelili @ Sep 14 2006, 06:00 PM) [snapback]446435[/snapback]

waiiit... would that be illegal? because its not copyrighted or anything is it? and also... they got in trouble because they used copyrighted characters and made a profit, right? well ive seen lots of people sell fma dounjishi on ebay. would that be illegal too?

Doujinshi are legal, because they stated the original authors and stuff (and doujinshi is definately legal in Japan) and doujinshi is art...

Ocean-X hasn't gotten in trouble yet. They are trying to prevent themselves from getting in trouble. Why is the game illegal? It's because they used unauthorized material such as***, the Ending song from Fullmetal Alchemist Playstation 2 game - The Broken Angel, as well as the original soundtracks from the anime. For music**, they need to acquire license from the company (ie, Square-Enix) for re-use. Moreover, the opening song of the BBI game is called "moments", by Hamasaki Ayumi... this is the big one, lol. Reusing Hamasaki Ayumi's song without authorization, if the company bothers to sue (I forgot which company Hamasaki Ayumi is in), Ocean-X will really get into trouble.

So, it's NOT mainly because it is a FMA fangame that it gets into trouble, but MAINLY BECAUSE THEY HAVE USED MUSIC BY OTHER COMPANIES WITHOUT ACQUIRING A LICENSE that will get them into big trouble.

That's why getting the game is not helping them. A "legit" copy of the game does not exist. Even if you get your hands on the real copy, you will only help OTHER people gain profit (ie, someone that bought the thing for $20 and selling it at $100).

But well, of course, you, the buyer, will not get into trouble, because you can simply state that "Oh I did not know that this game has used unauthorized material." and that will prevent you from getting into trouble, as "you were not aware that the item you bought used unauthorized material."

as for the shounen-ai component... I caught more RoyxEd and elricest hints from the anime/manga than the game. Go figure. There isn't even a hug or anthing in the game. It's angst overload (if you can read chinese).

(Phantomphobia has much more shounen-ai hints in it, compared to BBI... and Phantomphobia is 100x less likely to get into trouble because they did not use any music from the big companies.... They only used midies, which I believe were acquired from different websites after asking for permission.) (oh, Phantomphobia is also a Chinese FMA fangame... even though the storyline and technology used are not as good as BBI's, I think gameplay is better than BBI... and definately more shounen-ai component XD ie, Ed glomped Al XDDDDDDDDD too bad they didn't make the second half of the game D: I want to know the ending ;___;)
DarkHaze
I heard the makers of this game are making
another called 1923 or whatever ... anyone have info?
Oh and, I saw original copy on Ebay like 1 week ago,
and it was sold for like 60 dollars or more... wow
Tombow
QUOTE(lemonbuzz @ Sep 22 2006, 04:25 PM) [snapback]449701[/snapback]
Oh and, I saw original copy on Ebay like 1 week ago,
and it was sold for like 60 dollars or more... wow
And, people actually buy it for $60 bucks?? huh.gif
Galorfilinde
@ Tombow - Yeah, they do... Ridiculous, isn't it? It's really just a waste of money, IMO. It seems that some even pay for not original copies..
AA battery
QUOTE(Galorfilinde @ Sep 22 2006, 03:28 PM) [snapback]449743[/snapback]

@ Tombow - Yeah, they do... Ridiculous, isn't it? It's really just a waste of money, IMO. It seems that some even pay for not original copies..

It's a common knowledge that it's very EASY to make money off yaoi fangirls.
Annelili
lol tongue.gif there are two auctions on ebay for it...i saw one that went for $201 once! i agree with you guys... it is a waste of money... but i still do want to play it sometime!
PUKE
@ amor-alchemist - Still, if Ocean X bothered to put english words in their site they're pretty much welcoming english-speakers. It shouldn't have been a surprise that the BBI game was spread into English speaking countries. :/
Sin Of Envy
QUOTE(Fina @ Aug 18 2006, 07:11 PM) [snapback]434271[/snapback]

The Chinese PC game is called Bluebird's Illusion. Its obvious that you all already know this... But I thought it'd be a good place to start out. xP Why's it called that? I have no clue. Ask someone else.

They say it in game, I forgot details.
I'm sure you wont be able to find the game any longer, unless you get extra lucky on auctions...
DarkHaze
It's easy! Just use uttorent and you'll have game in your desktop in no time tongue.gif
Annelili
QUOTE(lemonbuzz @ Sep 23 2006, 07:09 PM) [snapback]450286[/snapback]

It's easy! Just use uttorent and you'll have game in your desktop in no time tongue.gif
haha... i'd probably feel too guilty if i did that laugh.gif and even buying it is illegal, isn't it? and plus the guys who made it dont want it distributed anymore, so it just wouldnt be very.... uhh i forget the word... is it ethical or something? lol.. uh yeah. blink.gif
Sin Of Envy
QUOTE(lemonbuzz @ Sep 23 2006, 11:09 PM) [snapback]450286[/snapback]

It's illegal, I'm too young for jail X3
DarkHaze
QUOTE(Annelili @ Sep 24 2006, 02:18 PM) [snapback]450673[/snapback]

QUOTE(lemonbuzz @ Sep 23 2006, 07:09 PM) [snapback]450286[/snapback]

haha... i'd probably feel too guilty if i did that laugh.gif and even buying it is illegal, isn't it? and plus the guys who made it dont want it distributed anymore, so it just wouldnt be very.... uhh i forget the word... is it ethical or something? lol.. uh yeah. blink.gif

ph34r.gif It's true you can almost get everything on uttorent... But I guess you people are right, it is illegal.
Untitled
laugh.gif Besides, if I got it.. I wouldn't be able to understand.. I speak very limited chinese.. laugh.gif
DarkHaze
QUOTE(Untitled @ Sep 27 2006, 08:27 AM) [snapback]452000[/snapback]

laugh.gif Besides, if I got it.. I wouldn't be able to understand.. I speak very limited chinese.. laugh.gif

There's complete english guide on live journal >_<

by midnightbanshee or something I think
Ting
QUOTE(LemonBuzz @ Sep 28 2006, 06:23 AM) [snapback]452102[/snapback]

Its here:
http://midnightbanshee.livejournal.com/3511.html

This is awesome. I just hope I could get my hands on that game!
AA battery
QUOTE(PUKE @ Sep 23 2006, 02:59 PM) [snapback]450204[/snapback]

@ amor-alchemist - Still, if Ocean X bothered to put english words in their site they're pretty much welcoming english-speakers. It shouldn't have been a surprise that the BBI game was spread into English speaking countries. :/

Japanese fanart sites put English on their sites too. Examples,
"No reusing fanarts here without permission."
"I don't speak English, so English e-mails will be ignored. Sorry!"

hmm....................................................

ANYWAYS, the point is, this BBI game is 100x more illegal than fanfic, fanart, and doujinshi. Writing fanfics, drawing fanarts, and making doujinshi is VERY unlikely to get you in jail (because unless Arakawa Hiromu wants to sue and arrest us, we are safe. It's not a good move for her to sue us anyways... why piss off your fans and one of your source for income, right?)

(For fanfics, fanarts, doujinshi of FMA, Arakawa Hiromu is the ONLY PERSON that can sue us. Clearly, she won't bother doing that, unless she got really pissed off by it... but how likely will she ever see your fanfic/fanart/doujinshi? Highly unlikely.)

However, the BBI game, even if Arakawa Hiromu doesn't care to sue, the Ocean-X group will STILL likely to get into trouble if Hamasaki Ayumi's company wants to sue them for her music (Moments) for a PROFITABLE game; or Square-Enix wants to sue them for reusing their OSTs for a PROFITABLE game.

This game is illegal; more likely to get the Ocean-x group into trouble. period.
Sin Of Envy
Well I looked at BBI guide again and:

Ed and Roy's arguments can be annoying, and Ed always overdo.
Pride/Ed ending sucks. They knew he was going to be popular so they should've made him a bigger role or different ending. It still leaves you confused, what happened next??
Some fights just makes you think "WTF?" like fight between Hohenheim and King who's son is cuter or Roy and King about the tea.....
I can't think of more. I probably lost my weird sence of humor and I apologize for grammar mistakes...*is extra fast typer*
Untitled
Yeah.. I agree with Sin Of Envy.. Though it IS just a fan game.
Ting
QUOTE(Untitled @ Sep 30 2006, 06:02 PM) [snapback]453151[/snapback]

Yeah.. I agree with Sin Of Envy.. Though it IS just a fan game.

But I am amazed by how good the graphics are. I am like OMG /o.0\
Untitled
Haha, yeah. Me too, Ting! Ed really looks like Ed!
AA battery
QUOTE(Untitled @ Sep 30 2006, 05:22 AM) [snapback]453179[/snapback]

NO WAI! Ed is not supposed to look THIS uke. =_=;
Untitled
laugh.gif Well, that was just my opinion armor-alchemist..
Annelili
the graphics are awesome! laugh.gif and does this game run in a window, or does it take up the whole screen like maplestory?
Fushi
QUOTE(Ting @ Sep 28 2006, 07:41 AM) [snapback]452408[/snapback]

QUOTE(LemonBuzz @ Sep 28 2006, 06:23 AM) [snapback]452102[/snapback]

Its here:
http://midnightbanshee.livejournal.com/3511.html

This is awesome. I just hope I could get my hands on that game!

That has just made me a happy little girl. O:!

That was all I ever wanted <3

QUOTE(Sin Of Envy @ Sep 28 2006, 05:32 PM) [snapback]452563[/snapback]

Some fights just makes you think "WTF?" like fight between Hohenheim and King who's son is cuter

If you looked carefully you would've seen that that scene is an NG feature, in other words, it's just a gag reel, not a real scene in the actual game part, just something extra Ocean-X put in to make people giggle and have "WTF" reactions. =3
Same with the Bradley and Roy tea thing.
I personally found the tea thing hilarious. XDDDD

I found Ed and Roy's fights to actually be rather believable...well at least the ones I read in the Roy ending. If anything, I was surprised by an overall lack of short jokes. =/ In the ending I read, Ed only freaked out about his height like....twice. (then again, I haven't read the rest of the endings yet)

QUOTE(armor-alchemist @ Sep 30 2006, 12:06 PM) [snapback]453278[/snapback]

QUOTE(Untitled @ Sep 30 2006, 05:22 AM) [snapback]453179[/snapback]

NO WAI! Ed is not supposed to look THIS uke. =_=;

Oh but Uke!Ed wins. =P The only thing better is Uke!Roy. >D

*loves Ukes*

regarding graphics...that graphic of Roy when he's shocked scares me. o_____o;;;;

Dude...Roy actually ASKED Ed on a date in the game!? blink.gif When everyone said there was some yaoi in the game I assumed it was just hints in their dialogue and stuff...I didn't think he actually ASKED him out.

:'D brings a little tear to my eye. (damn my yaoi fangirlness)

QUOTE(Guide)
In the background, Roy is saying, “Holiday~ Date~ Holiday~ Date~ Holiday~ Date~”

*DEATHDEATHDEATHDEATHDEATH*
XDDD omfg, I just love that~
black_dragon_Miyoko
@Annelili
The game takes up the entire screen, but you have a choice to change it into a window :3
(yes i do have the game)
Annelili
QUOTE(black_dragon_Miyoko @ Oct 2 2006, 11:32 AM) [snapback]454149[/snapback]

@Annelili
The game takes up the entire screen, but you have a choice to change it into a window :3
(yes i do have the game)

oh thanks! haha.. if i get desperate i might just download it >_> i just spent a whole bunch of money on books (including manga) so im sorta broke so i couldnt buy it on ebay either...
Ting
QUOTE(Annelili @ Oct 3 2006, 07:53 AM) [snapback]454225[/snapback]

QUOTE(black_dragon_Miyoko @ Oct 2 2006, 11:32 AM) [snapback]454149[/snapback]

@Annelili
(yes i do have the game)

oh thanks! haha.. if i get desperate i might just download it >_> i just spent a whole bunch of money on books (including manga) so im sorta broke so i couldnt buy it on ebay either...

I can find a WHOLE lot of torrent on this game. The problem is my dad wont let me download Bittorrent or whatever to use the game... sad.gif

@black_dragon_miyoko:
Wow you are SOOO lucky man. I SERIOUSLY WANT THAT GAME!!! >.<
black_dragon_Miyoko
I could upload it on yousendit, but it would be an enourmous file, my compy hates uploading too >.> of course i could bypass that crap with my comp and upload if for a few people, i usually dont let people know i have it cuz they flood my email box with requests for it
AA battery
people... WILL YOU STOP *ANNOUNCING* that you can ILLEGALLY upload the game? DO IT WITH PM, PLEASE. I don't care (more like, I can't butt in) if you choose to share it with PM or sth... just don't say it out loud! It's illegal and you will drag other unrelated people into trouble. =_= (ie. Ocean-X that has been trying their best to stop distribution so that they won't get sued.)

QUOTE(black_dragon_Miyoko @ Oct 3 2006, 07:45 AM) [snapback]454539[/snapback]

i usually dont let people know i have it cuz they flood my email box with requests for it

... and why are you letting people know that you have it now?

PM existed for a reason.
Tombow
^^ LOL!! This thread will probably go on forever with the same thing posted over and over by different people (plus armor-alchemist responding to it...) biggrin.gif
black_dragon_Miyoko
@armor alchemist
>.> And who died and made you ruler of what I had to say? Maybe i said it now cuz i felt like it!? If ocean x didn't want to get sued then they shouldn't have made the game to begin with, they shoulda just stuck with the doujinshi it was based off of.
AA battery
QUOTE(black_dragon_Miyoko @ Oct 4 2006, 06:14 AM) [snapback]454888[/snapback]

@armor alchemist
>.> And who died and made you ruler of what I had to say? Maybe i said it now cuz i felt like it!? If ocean x didn't want to get sued then they shouldn't have made the game to begin with, they shoulda just stuck with the doujinshi it was based off of.

*sigh*

As Tombow said, the same questions have been said over and over in this thread and I have always been the one here to clarify stuff.

Ocean-X did NOT realize that it was wrong to produce the game until they were told that it was VERY illegal, so enough with the "If Ocean-X did not want to get sued they shouldn't have made the game in the first place" sh!t. And WHAT doujinshi? It was NOT based on some doujinshi... the game is made before they started making the doujinshi.

Doujinshi, fanart, fanfics, are ALL* illegal. It's just that Arakawa Hiromu wouldn't bother tracking us, the fanartist, the fanfic writers, and doujin artists down. (Simply because it's a waste of time, and it's definately not a good thing to do if she wants to keep her fans.)

The game is MORE* illegal, because Arakawa Hiromu is NOT the only person that can track Ocean-X down and sue them. Why? The game has used Hamasaki Ayumi's song "Moments", as well as sound tracks from the FMA animation and game (which Square-Enix has all rights to), so if the company that Hamasaki Ayumi belongs to (forgot the name) and Square-Enix have decided to sue Ocean-X................ you know what I mean, right? Especially because the game is a "commercial product" (since it has been sold in stores, instead of just anime convertions, and largely advertised), it makes it even easier for the music companies to sue Ocean-X. Ocean-X is a small and easy target, compared to all the fanfic/fanart/doujinshi artist in this world. Another reason Square-Enix could use to sue Ocean-X would be: Since this illegal game has been distributed all around, and indirectly affecting their offical games' sales... you get the point.

You can't just say words because you felt like it. You have to be responsible of what you said. For your information, a man in Hong Kong just got charged because he said "I am going to rape a lot of women" (or something like that, I wasn't paying full attention at this morning's NEWS) for numerous times on a internet message board. As punishment he had to do 150 hours of community service. This is the first "internet offense" case that is successfully charged in Hong Kong.

Just because we are on the internet, it doesn't mean you are not responsible for what you have said.

Anymore questions?

My point is: If you truly love this game, then shouldn't you help out Ocean-X (as they requested all online distribution of this game to be STOPPED) and stop publicly distributing this game...? (so that it reduces the likelyhood of them being sued?) This is a public forum that is open to EVERYBODY, after all.

Tombow: I am not responding to this thread because it is a fun thing to do (in fact, I am somewhat amazed how different people can be repeating the same thing over and over, even though it has been said over 10 times); it's just that I think Ocean-X deserves a chance and some help from people... since they have already realized what they have done is wrong, and there is pretty much nothing they can do about it except for stopping distribution... And this is an English forum that they can't really communicate in. (Trust me, I have been on a China forum for a few months, and even the university students' English level is pretty poor...)
Popogeejo
QUOTE(black_dragon_Miyoko @ Oct 4 2006, 02:14 PM) [snapback]454888[/snapback]

@armor alchemist

Yeah! How dare Armor Alchemist try and warn you that what you are saying is illegal. And how dare he try and protect you from legal action, why he's no better than Hitler!
Seriously, don't be dense. It's obvious what you are saying, on a PUBLIC FORUM, could easily be read by anyone and you could get in trouble for owning an illegal game.
Tombow
QUOTE(armor-alchemist @ Oct 4 2006, 01:39 PM) [snapback]454925[/snapback]
Tombow: I am not responding to this thread because it is a fun thing to do (in fact, I am somewhat amazed how different people can be repeating the same thing over and over, even though it has been said over 10 times); it's just that I think Ocean-X deserves a chance and some help from people...
^^ @armor-alchemist - Oh I know, I know!! I've been following the BBI saga on this board for quite some time!! tongue.gif
I am glad you're kind enough to post the responses repeatedly, beacuse I think you can respond better than anyone around on this forum about the whole BBI situation...
I'm just amazed sometimes at your patience... biggrin.gif
AA battery
QUOTE(Tombow @ Oct 4 2006, 10:14 PM) [snapback]455193[/snapback]

Tombow: I am not responding to this thread because it is a fun thing to do (in fact, I am somewhat amazed how different people can be repeating the same thing over and over, even though it has been said over 10 times); it's just that I think Ocean-X deserves a chance and some help from people...
^^ @armor-alchemist - Oh I know, I know!! I've been following the BBI saga on this board for quite some time!! tongue.gif
I am glad you're kind enough to post the responses repeatedly, beacuse I think you can respond better than anyone around on this forum about the whole BBI situation...

Perhaps soon I will just write out a version that will "answer every questions that n00bs may ask", and just reply with "Dude, read this message." *Copy and paste*

Human beings Noobs never learn, it's the truth! XD *gets shot*
Annelili
QUOTE(armor-alchemist @ Oct 5 2006, 01:36 PM) [snapback]455331[/snapback]

QUOTE(Tombow @ Oct 4 2006, 10:14 PM) [snapback]455193[/snapback]

Perhaps soon I will just write out a version that will "answer every questions that n00bs may ask", and just reply with "Dude, read this message." *Copy and paste*

Human beings Noobs never learn, it's the truth! XD *gets shot*

actually... that sounds like a great idea! you should really do that.
black_dragon_Miyoko

@armor alchemist

Ocean-X did NOT realize that it was wrong to produce the game

And what's your point? It was quite obvious that it was illegal to produce the game, and to tell you the truth, I found the game BORING, all you do is click and read. Either way, they made it, they got money off of 100 copies of it, so it's their fault if they get sued or not.

Further more, fanart, fanfics, doujinshi, etc. Who cares, as long as you are NOT profiting off the work then it's completely alright, Even the main website of FMA has people's fan art up on it, and how do you think it comes on there? FANS DRAWING THE PICTURE. If we all go by your little discription, then making fan websites and chat boards without Arakawa-sensei's, BONES's, Square Enix's, or the other copyrighters of FMA's permission would be illegal, have you thought of that? Or how about your username? If you went by your stupid outlook on illegal-ness and copyright infrengements, then you just did something illegal.

@popogeejo:
I know what i'm doing, I could just as easily delete all trace of that game off my computer and it'd be like i never had it, it's called LOW LEVELING your computer, it works better than format and you are left with NOTHING on the computer, not even a system database.
AA battery
QUOTE(black_dragon_Miyoko @ Oct 6 2006, 08:40 AM) [snapback]455735[/snapback]

@armor alchemist

Ocean-X did NOT realize that it was wrong to produce the game

And what's your point? It was quite obvious that it was illegal to produce the game, and to tell you the truth, I found the game BORING, all you do is click and read. Either way, they made it, they got money off of 100 copies of it, so it's their fault if they get sued or not.

Further more, fanart, fanfics, doujinshi, etc. Who cares, as long as you are NOT profiting off the work then it's completely alright, Even the main website of FMA has people's fan art up on it, and how do you think it comes on there? FANS DRAWING THE PICTURE. If we all go by your little discription, then making fan websites and chat boards without Arakawa-sensei's, BONES's, Square Enix's, or the other copyrighters of FMA's permission would be illegal, have you thought of that? Or how about your username? If you went by your stupid outlook on illegal-ness and copyright infrengements, then you just did something illegal.

@popogeejo:
I know what i'm doing, I could just as easily delete all trace of that game off my computer and it'd be like i never had it, it's called LOW LEVELING your computer, it works better than format and you are left with NOTHING on the computer, not even a system database.

Sometimes things may seem obvious, and people don't realize it. I found the game boring myself, but I appreciate the effort these people have put in the game. Do you really want to see fellow FMA fans get sued and charged? DO YOU? How much money do you think they got off that 100 copies of game? Not even enough to get themselves a decent laptop. How much time and money are invested into this game do you know? More than the profits they have made.

For fanart fanfics and the likes, They are STILL illegal. It's just that nobody cares. Do I NEED to quote from the laws here?

and go on with my username if you wish. I made this nickname about 2 years ago and I didn't learned much about copyright laws back then. Have fun with poking at my forum screen name. I myself have better things to do than to even bother looking at someone's screen name.

Have fun with screwing around with your computer.. It's just generally a bad idea to announce that you owned an illegal game.

For fanarts fanfics and the likes, Arakawa STILL reserves the right to sue and charge people. By submitting fanart to an art contest, you are admitting that you are aware of that.

*sigh* I have had enough with n00bs trying to turn nonsense into logic. x_x *focus back to lecture*
Popogeejo
@popogeejo:

Yeah but if a lawyer saw this then he/she could ask the admn for your ISP.
Seriousy just shut the f*ck up about the game. It's illegal, wether Ocean X knew it originaly or not and people should stop trynig to lok for it. Stop acting like a jumped up piece of shit.

Can we delete this thread/ It's outlived it's purpose and just lets n00bs and <censored> be retarded.
AA battery
QUOTE(popogeejo @ Oct 6 2006, 11:25 AM) [snapback]455785[/snapback]

@popogeejo:

Seriousy just shut the f*ck up about the game. It's illegal, wether Ocean X knew it originaly or not and people should stop trynig to lok for it. Stop acting like a jumped up piece of shit.

Can we delete this thread/ It's outlived it's purpose and just lets n00bs and <censored> be retarded.

Agreed with the delete... or at least lock it.
Kasumi_lvgd
QUOTE(black_dragon_Miyoko @ Oct 6 2006, 08:40 AM) [snapback]455735[/snapback]

You haven't understood a single thing. This is not about drawings. It's the music. Not just the original BGMs of FMA, but also Ayumi Hamasaki's Moments.

Using non-licenced music, even if it's not for profit, it's a dangerous thing. Or should I tell you the sad story of AMV.org?
Funderful
mad.gif Blah. Ed sexy? In military uniform?!
How could you s- oh, wait. blink.gif Eh-Heh... -Fades off into Drooling-
DarkHaze
QUOTE(Funderful @ Oct 7 2006, 10:23 PM) [snapback]456412[/snapback]

mad.gif Blah. Ed sexy? In military uniform?!
How could you s- oh, wait. blink.gif Eh-Heh... -Fades off into Drooling-

Welcome to teh forum biggrin.gif
Fushi
QUOTE(armor-alchemist @ Oct 6 2006, 12:34 PM) [snapback]455788[/snapback]

QUOTE(popogeejo @ Oct 6 2006, 11:25 AM) [snapback]455785[/snapback]

@popogeejo:

Agreed with the delete... or at least lock it.

Don't know about deleting it, someone else will just come up and make another thread about it and ask away.

Locking it is the best idea I suppose, cause this way people can still see it and learn about it and why it's illegal, if they really, really want.

I'll be disappointed if that happens tho D: I was hoping the dumb n00biness would go away and then some members could discuss the game seriously or something (not from playing it, but just from reading that LJ guide) but it looks like that won't be happening. D:

Dumbtards ruin it for everybody else >>
Tombow
^^ Yeah, my opinion is that we need to have something somewhere... either keeping this thread locked and pinned, (like "Envy, guy or girl" thread being locked and pinned in FMA character discussion forum...) or some new thread with just a note about BBI situation, then lock it ad pinn it???
Else, BBI threads will keep spring up, I'm afraid... I had seen the BBI thread we've had in Play Station sub-forum finally deleted, only to see another BBI thread showed up few days later (in the Play Station sub-forum, no less!!) asking aout it again... huh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.