Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FMA Chinese Doujin PC Game (a.k.a. Bluebird's Illusion)
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fullmetal Alchemist Game
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Galorfilinde
JoshP1389, you can find the entire english gameguide, including a lot of screenshots, right here. If you already knew that site, I can't help you because I don't have the game tongue.gif
AA battery
QUOTE(Kimi-N-Ed @ May 27 2006, 06:18 AM) [snapback]401745[/snapback]

I download the BlueBirds Illusion game from a friend but it's not working. sad.gif Can someone help me?[size=3]

gosh, don't tell people publicly that you downloaded something illegal!

and no, not gonna teach you because I aim to stop game distribution. sorry. Why don't you ask your friend if you got it from her/him?? =\
fullmetal_alchemistwater
oh man i wanna buy that game so badly oh wait my friend is goin to china this summer she'll buy it for me yay!i love that fan game it has pretty artwork but it the game is sad cause ed died and turn into a homunculus sad.gif
Frozen Ice Alchemist
@fullmetal_alchemistwater: Please don't spoil the game for everyone!! sad.gif
PUKE
QUOTE(armor-alchemist @ May 27 2006, 01:16 PM) [snapback]402134[/snapback]
gosh, don't tell people publicly that you downloaded something illegal!

and no, not gonna teach you because I aim to stop game distribution. sorry. Why don't you ask your friend if you got it from her/him?? =\

She got it from a friend, so its not as serious as you're making it sound like. :/

Its the same when a person would burn a music CD for a friend. That's not really illegal since all they did was share a CD and didn't sell it publicly.
O-chibi-san
It seems many people wish to have this game! Perhaps I can be the angel that provides it, hehehe...
-link removed-

I'm dowloading it from here, and I can confirm it is stable. Check my screenshot. You better hurry though, these torrent sites can close overnight it seems.

If the game downloads, I will work on a file that will translate the text in-game. I swore that if I ever got the game, I would do that...
asunder
QUOTE(O-chibi-san @ Jul 12 2006, 08:23 AM) [snapback]421017[/snapback]

It seems many people wish to have this game! Perhaps I can be the angel that provides it, hehehe...

*link deleted*

I'm dowloading it from here, and I can confirm it is stable. Check my screenshot. You better hurry though, these torrent sites can close overnight it seems.

If the game downloads, I will work on a file that will translate the text in-game. I swore that if I ever got the game, I would do that...

Don't post links to illegal torrent sites.
O-chibi-san
Illigal, is it? Sorry, I didn't know, I'm new to using Torrents. If it is bad, the mods can delete it, but if someone such as yourself were posting this for me if I did not have the game, I would be thankful, wether it is illigal or not.

Sorry, please excuse my english, I've lost my dictionary.

Edit: I can confirm this website does indeed have the game! Check my screenshot to see! At the back you can even see this forum. I'm off to play now!

(And mean-spirited ones, please do not remove the link for those desperate to play this game!)
Dova
What's the point of playing an unofficial game?

I'm not a racist, but I do have some bias on Chinese product. There were two episodes for me. One, my brother ate Kimchi in China that was imported from Korea, and he was seriously sick for a month. The news said China sometimes make an imcomplete and inefficient replica of foreign products. Another time, I bought a star wars movie in China and the DVD contained two Chinese guys watching Star Wars eating a bag of popcorn. *sarcasm* That was hell lot of fun.

I certainly doubt this game, too. It might be real and it might be not, but I suggest not getting too excited about this. Even if you are desperate, let's not be illeagal.
AA battery
QUOTE(Dova @ Jul 12 2006, 06:08 AM) [snapback]421040[/snapback]

What's the point of playing an unofficial game?

I'm not a racist, but I do have some bias on Chinese product. There were two episodes for me. One, my brother ate Kimchi in China that was imported from Korea, and he was seriously sick for a month. The news said China sometimes make an imcomplete and inefficient replica of foreign products. Another time, I bought a star wars movie in China and the DVD contained two Chinese guys watching Star Wars eating a bag of popcorn. *sarcasm* That was hell lot of fun.

I certainly doubt this game, too. It might be real and it might be not, but I suggest not getting too excited about this. Even if you are desperate, let's not be illeagal.

@_@ Well, to be honest that game is not as awful as your described, but not as good as what people thought it would be... Please. Even though it's true that there are many fake products from China, not everyone is bad like that. You do somewhat sound racist.

---------------------------------------------------

@asunder: ..... delete the link in your quote, please x_____x;;
Kasumi_lvgd
The game is very good. But keep in mind. It's as good as it can be a fan-made game. So, you can't expect a high level game, or a master piece!

I've seen tons of people getting overexcited because of the game. Most of them think it's official...
I really can't see how a doujin game can create such a ruckus. I mean...there are a lot of doujin games...this one has a beautiful art...but it's necessary so much? Desperate, is saying too much.

I myself got the game through the bad way. I could never get it in another way...
But it's so hard to keep the secret? You want the game. Search for it. And after that...stay quiet. That's all! You'll be protecting the game, and its creators.
Galorfilinde
I know this sounds very stupid, but a few days ago I accidentally got my hands on the game. Don't ask me where or how I got it, I'm not going to tell you anyway. And no, I'm not going to provide it.

If you know Chinese, I'm sure this game is awesome. But I don't, and this game is just all about the story. Dialogues, dialogues, and even more dialogues. It really gets annoying to press enter all the time, without knowing what it's all about. Still, I enjoy playing it. If you use the English gameguide you can understand everything pretty well. But if you have to choose between 2 options, most of the time you're just guessing.

That why I'm stuck at this part:
[spoiler]When you have to find 3 clues in order to save Ed. I don't understand Al's part of the search on the market place. There, you have to choose the option to take a boy home. Do you have to select the first or second option to get the clue? I think I understand Roy's part of the search. I tried to do this two times and got a Game Over both times.[/spoiler] I hope someone who has the game too can help me with it.

Anyway, I enjoyed the part when you can choose to go out with Roy. You can fight against him, which is fun. Too bad I lost tongue.gif
Kasumi_lvgd
[spoiler]If I'm not recalling wrong, I think it's the first option...
I remember that I had to go to the market twice to make it work...[/spoiler]
Edamame
I have played a little of Blue-Bird's Illusion and found it to be fairly entertaining for the first thirty minutes. My friend owned the a boot-legged copy of the game, but both of us do not speak let alone read any Chinese so it was pretty pittiful; we ended up clicking buttons, but the fights were pretty fun. Personally, I just liked the lovely cell illustrations. I cannot comprehend why some people would pay close to three hundred euros for the game though unless they are truly die-hard fans. (That is how much I saw an original copy of the game go for on Ebay.) For a fan made game though, it was remarkably well done in my opinion.

Galorfilinde Have you visited this site? It has walk-throughs and translations. I have a feeling that you did, but I'll just post it just in case: http://midnightbanshee.livejournal.com/
Kasumi_lvgd
QUOTE(Edamame @ Jul 26 2006, 12:18 PM) [snapback]425919[/snapback]

I cannot comprehend why some people would pay close to three hundred euros for the game though unless they are truly die-hard fans. (That is how much I saw an original copy of the game go for on Ebay.) For a fan made game though, it was remarkably well done in my opinion.

Originally, me either. But there are only 100 original copies, and being this a popular game...it's worth the price smile.gif
But the fake copies are also sold at high prices...that's mad O_O
Galorfilinde
I beat the game! I got the Pride!Ed ending, I guess because I screwed the whole game up by just randomly clicking the first or second option.
The fights were hard! Me and my sister got game over a lot of times. Overall I enjoyed the game, even though I don't understand Chinese. Me and my sister had a lot of fun. I don't think it would've been as much fun if I would've played it alone though.

It's amazing that those university students could make this game. For a fanmade game, it's really great! Now if they'd only made it in English..

@ Edamame - Thank you for the link, but I already knew it. I got all information from that site, otherwise I'd never managed to beat the game laugh.gif The only problem with the site is, it says: 'Choose yes' instead of 'Choose the first option'. It's nice to know you have to choose 'yes', but which option means 'yes'? tongue.gif So that was the problem.

Does anyone know what the last song in the game is called? I loved it happy.gif I can't find it in the game 'jukebox'.
AA battery
QUOTE(Galorfilinde @ Jul 26 2006, 02:34 PM) [snapback]425954[/snapback]

Does anyone know what the last song in the game is called? I loved it happy.gif I can't find it in the game 'jukebox'.

That song is the song from FMA PS2's first game, the wingless angel (or sth like that...), and I think it's called "Emotionally"

I tried cracking the game before (for fun... yes, fun XD) and figured out a way to modify the game into an English game, except that I won't do it as I don't want to get thrown in jail and it's against the wish of the people that wrote this game.
The RZA
I FOUND IT, AFTA SEARCHIN 4 SO LONG I FOUND IT biggrin.gif
EdoNoChibi
Does anyone know where I could download it?
AA battery
stop asking about download. It's disrespectful to the writers of this *illegal* game and WILL get them in trouble.
Fushi
QUOTE(armor-alchemist @ Apr 6 2005, 03:05 AM) [snapback]147653[/snapback]

because doujinshi are legal in Japan. (Japan laws do allow people to use copyrighted characters to make doujinshi and such artworks to make profit... but really, you can't make a living with doujinshi =\ so it doesn't really matter)

fanarts/fanfics are not illegal because you can't make a big profit off it and you are usually not gonna make like 1000 copies and distrubute them for profit, right? however for that game, since they were distrubuting it in some number to make profits (altho I don't think they really earn THAT much from it) in that sense, it's illegal in China.

Although this was many pages ago, I'd also like to add that doujin is accepted in Japan because a LOT of manga-ka and animators got THEIR start with doujin. The uber popular group CLAMP for example started as a doujinshi group. Alot of manga-ka also like receiving doujin from their fans - they find it to be flattering. I once recall Yuu Watase the woman behind such wonderful creations as Fushigi Yuugi (The Mysterious Play), Ayashi no Ceres (Celestial Legend Ceres), Imadoki! (Nowadays!), Alcie 19th and Zettai Kareshi (Absolute Boyfriend) and is my TOTAL IDOL saying that she wanted some Nakago (FY) yaoi doujin XDDD I believe it was...NakagoxTamahome she requested. XD lol

Anywho, when it comes to this game, I would very much like to play it. I will not die or even turn emo if I do not, but I would very much like to.

However I can be JUST as happy with several beautiful pictures and a scene by scene summary of the game or a translated script. I'm most curious about the game cause I want to know what happens, how it happens, etc, etc.
If there is anyone out there who knows where I could find such a treasure, I would love you forever if you showed me.

And btw, for those posting links of the game....geez, why don't you just post 'pm me/e-mail me for the link' instead!? -_-; The mods can't control what you say in pms (although I am sure the admin can) and no one can certainly control what you say in e-mail. Idiots. ;;
(however I'm certainly not commending downloading the game)
AA battery
QUOTE(Fushigi Rockna @ Aug 12 2006, 01:13 AM) [snapback]431669[/snapback]

Although this was many pages ago, I'd also like to add that doujin is accepted in Japan because a LOT of manga-ka and animators got THEIR start with doujin.......

Yes I know that many mangaka started out as doujinka, thanks for telling me what I already knew. (Why did you think CLAMP did Tsubasa anyways? It's a "doujinshi" of their own work.)

However I can be JUST as happy with several beautiful pictures and a scene by scene summary of the game or a translated script. I'm most curious about the game cause I want to know what happens, how it happens, etc, etc.
If there is anyone out there who knows where I could find such a treasure, I would love you forever if you showed me.

If you actually bothered reading the rest of the topic, you should've realized that a link to the GAME GUIDE that includes SCREENSHOTS have already been posted within this topic for over 3 times.

*shrugs* Why would someone want to know what happens in a FANGAME so bad...? It's just like any other fanfic out there, which I found too much angst to be overwhelming.

Off-Topic: Now if you could just excuse me I will start enjoying this Fullmetal Alchemist CD Drama 2, which I loved to get my hands on much more than that Chinese game. I mean, getting a hardcopy of this CD drama is only 2800 yen + shipping, which is STILL cheaper than getting a BURNED COPY of the Chinese game off eBay. If you can't understand either of them (unless speak the language), wouldn't it be much better to get your hands on something more offical (original voices) than an illegal game (imitated voices)? I would LOVE to understand this CD drama much more than the Chinese game, lol.
Fushi
QUOTE(armor-alchemist @ Aug 12 2006, 03:51 AM) [snapback]431694[/snapback]

Although this was many pages ago, I'd also like to add that doujin is accepted in Japan because a LOT of manga-ka and animators got THEIR start with doujin.......

Yes I know that many mangaka started out as doujinka, thanks for telling me what I already knew. (Why did you think CLAMP did Tsubasa anyways? It's a "doujinshi" of their own work.)

Okay, for starters, I'm not telling YOU anything. You answered someone's question about doujin, and I added to the answear so that THEY could know. If you already knew, good for you. I said it for the people that didn't. You don't have to get snappy about it.

QUOTE(armor-alchemist @ Aug 12 2006, 03:51 AM) [snapback]431694[/snapback]

If you actually bothered reading the rest of the topic, you should've realized that a link to the GAME GUIDE that includes SCREENSHOTS have already been posted within this topic for over 3 times.

Oh yeah, Like I'm gonna read all 18 (not counting the 19th one which I started) pages of people whining for the game. I read the first 5 pages or so, and skimmed the last page. It looked to me like the rest of the topic was mostly just whining about how they wanted the game and people constantly reminding others the game was illegal. Stuff already talked about I already knew, and it was getting late and I had no time to read every last post.
Plus, I found a lot of links when I pressed them earlier either a) did not work, or B) were too slow on this hunk of junk comp of mine. So I gave up even pressing them out of frustration.

*shrugs* Why would someone want to know what happens in a FANGAME so bad...? It's just like any other fanfic out there, which I found too much angst to be overwhelming.

The same reason why people like to read fanfiction, which I heavily enjoy doing (so long as it's not repeitive, stupid bs). Plus the screenshots are just too tantalizing to NOT want to know what happens. Like said, I'm mostly curious, especially about the quality of the game and storyline. Because it's a fan made game, that just makes my curiosity rise.
And I happen to like angst. LOTS of angst.

Off-Topic: Now if you could just excuse me I will start enjoying this Fullmetal Alchemist CD Drama 2, which I loved to get my hands on much more than that Chinese game. I mean, getting a hardcopy of this CD drama is only 2800 yen + shipping, which is STILL cheaper than getting a BURNED COPY of the Chinese game off eBay. If you can't understand either of them (unless speak the language), wouldn't it be much better to get your hands on something more offical (original voices) than an illegal game (imitated voices)? I would LOVE to understand this CD drama much more than the Chinese game, lol.

Yes, I would love to get that as well, and also understand it, but once again, my curiousity is for the game.
asunder
QUOTE(armor-alchemist @ Aug 8 2006, 01:38 AM) [snapback]430094[/snapback]

stop asking about download. It's disrespectful to the writers of this *illegal* game and WILL get them in trouble.

Worst Post Ever.

Correct me if I'm wrong but the creators were 'selling' their fanmade game right?

Screw being disrespectful to the writers of the game who were profitting from another person's work. oh noes they'll get in trouble!

The real reason not to ask for a download, is because it's against the rules of this forum/site/country where the server is located.

PUKE
Hahaha! You guys amuse me with your funny posts. <3

@Fushigi Rockna - Don't listen to armor-alchemist. That person seems to want to pick fights.

P.S. Hey, do you have a DA account? I could tell you a way to get the game. (:
Fushi
QUOTE(PUKE @ Aug 12 2006, 04:17 PM) [snapback]431936[/snapback]

P.S. Hey, do you have a DA account? I could tell you a way to get the game. (:

Who me? Yes I do. XD It's Fushigi-Rockna. Account never gets updated anymore, but I still use it to comment people's work and all that wonderful stuff.
PUKE
Ooops, I forgot. XD Let's see, are you any good with digital editing? :D BBI club is in need of a spiffy ID. :3
Fushi
QUOTE(PUKE @ Aug 12 2006, 05:08 PM) [snapback]431963[/snapback]

Ooops, I forgot. XD Let's see, are you any good with digital editing? :D BBI club is in need of a spiffy ID. :3

Maybe, I dunno. XD I just downloaded GIMP and I'm having a ball of a time screwing around on that. I might be able to make an ID. :)
PUKE
Cool, we're going to award the winner with a copy of the BBI game. :)
Fushi
Oh neat! :D I should check out the club then. :3

It's just a downloadable copy right? Not the actual, hard copy?
Kasumi_lvgd
Awesome. Why there has to be so many people asking for the game, as if it's their right to have it!

Come on. I got it by myself. I didn't need to ask. Why can't everybody do the same? We could avoid all the ruckus of BBI.

We all know what a doujin is. OK. Ocean-X sold the game, around 100 copies. And they stopped. And they asked to stop the distribution. Why?
Because this game is using more than just Hiromu Arakawa's characters. It's using the original music of the anime, and what's more, it's using an Ayumi Hamasaki song. Sure, they realized a little late, that they could be involved in a BIG problem due to rights.

Armor-alchemist is right in everything. And, there are plenty of doujin games in the world. Then, why people want BBI so bad?

A last note, I suppose there's no problem in sharing BBI by PM or e-mail....the problem starts when you make it public.
PUKE
@ Fushigi Rockna - Of course. XD However, the CD will be sent by snail mail. So if you have issues with that then it'll be harder to give the game D: *I don't have high speed internet*

@ Kasumi lvgd Well BBI is extremely rare and you basically have a 30% chance of finding it. Its also deemed as a very well made game for a fanmade one. Its increases now since there are more people obtaining pirated copies.

Think of it as this, for ultra big FMA fans, they'd love to get their hands on it simply because it is a rare FMA game. Also, because it'd be nice to brag to other fma fans about it. <3 Sure there are doujins, but BBI is a freakin' rare game.

As for me, I don't think there's a problem with sharing BBI with friends. (: I mean, its not like I am demanding money for it. D:
Fina
I honestly didn't bother to read all... 19 pages, was it? But from the little bit that I read, I can give those of you who aren't very familiar with the game a bit of information. ^ _ ^ I've done a bunch of research on it and I'm going to get the game soon. Yes, I know of a way to get it and I will share it with you guys if you PM me. I will not break any rules by posting it here. If that's not allowed, just correct me. I'm a bit new to this whole site. ^ _^; Though this is not the way I am getting the game.

The Chinese PC game is called Bluebird's Illusion. Its obvious that you all already know this... But I thought it'd be a good place to start out. xP Why's it called that? I have no clue. Ask someone else.

Obviously, there is some Roy x Ed, Ed x Al in it. (excuse me for not knowing the official Japanese word, I'm not perfect, you know.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjHuh-G5omQ < BBI opening.
http://midnightbanshee.livejournal.com/19224.html < Pride!Ed information.
Kasumi_lvgd
QUOTE(PUKE @ Aug 15 2006, 05:19 PM) [snapback]433172[/snapback]

As for me, I don't think there's a problem with sharing BBI with friends. (: I mean, its not like I am demanding money for it. D:

Oh, trust me. I just wanted to share it with a few friends, and I posted the link.
And I created a ruckus beyond my imagination O.O

It's just a matter of keeping it private ^^ PM or things like that. And everything should be OK smile.gif
PUKE
@Kasumi lvgd - (: Sharing amongst friends isn't hurting anybody so by all means, share it with your friends. I share my game with my friends, and nobody gives me a hard time about it. =]
AA battery
QUOTE(asunder @ Aug 12 2006, 02:31 PM) [snapback]431915[/snapback]

Screw being disrespectful to the writers of the game who were profitting from another person's work. oh noes they'll get in trouble!

They stopped producing the game already. So even if you are buying the game, the creators of the game are NOT profitting from it.

QUOTE(PUKE @ Aug 12 2006, 03:17 PM) [snapback]431936[/snapback]

@Fushigi Rockna - Don't listen to armor-alchemist. That person seems to want to pick fights.

What I say is what I saw on the Chinese BBI forum. Yes, I know I sound bitchy most of the time, but I know more than you about this matter and I just didn't know the right tone to express myself. Even though I don't like that game all that much, I DO like the people that made the game, and I respect their decision that they STOPPED PRODUCING THE GAME LIKE WHAT, OVER 1 YEAR AGO, AND TRIED THEIR BEST TO STOP ALL THE ONLINE (ie. BT) DISTRIBUTION THEY COULD FIND. WHY? THEY DON'T WANT TO GET INTO TROUBLE! LOVE THE GAME/OCEAN-X? HELP THEM STOP PUBLIC DISTRIBUTION THAT THEY FAILED TO FIND! (Since they are not very fluent with English.)

QUOTE(Kasumi_lvgd @ Aug 12 2006, 08:00 PM) [snapback]432067[/snapback]

Awesome. Why there has to be so many people asking for the game, as if it's their right to have it!

Come on. I got it by myself. I didn't need to ask. Why can't everybody do the same? We could avoid all the ruckus of BBI.

We all know what a doujin is. OK. Ocean-X sold the game, around 100 copies. And they stopped. And they asked to stop the distribution. Why?
Because this game is using more than just Hiromu Arakawa's characters. It's using the original music of the anime, and what's more, it's using an Ayumi Hamasaki song. Sure, they realized a little late, that they could be involved in a BIG problem due to rights.

Armor-alchemist is right in everything. And, there are plenty of doujin games in the world. Then, why people want BBI so bad?

A last note, I suppose there's no problem in sharing BBI by PM or e-mail....the problem starts when you make it public.

Thank you every much for being so understanding. *hugs*

QUOTE(Kasumi_lvgd @ Aug 18 2006, 09:24 PM) [snapback]434371[/snapback]

It's just a matter of keeping it private ^^ PM or things like that. And everything should be OK smile.gif

Exactly. That's why PM existed. tongue.gif

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Again, I completely understand why people want this game and I haven't been using the best words I could use to convince people not to buy it off eBay (since it's a BIG ripoff, and the creators get nothing but possible trouble from it) nor post it publicly for download. It's just that there are so many other good things out there too, and moreover, it's always against myself if I have to harm someone else (in this case, not stopping/helping with online public distrubution of the BBI game, may get Ocean-X into legal issues, as what Kasumi_lvgd already mentioned), I will NOT do it. It's a decent game, but to me, it's just like any fanfics, not too special, and definately not the best one out there (out of many many doujin computer games I have found, anyways). Getting the BBI game or not, it's not a life or death situation. I will NOT get someone else in trouble for my own pleasure.

and I think I have said that far too many times. I will still continue to scream at people if they want to distribute BBI publicly (expecially in a big forum like this). It's none of my business anymore if people want to share it among PM. My aim is simply, to stop public BBI distribution the best I can.
Kasumi_lvgd
Oh, nobody is saying that you mustn't share with your friends. (In fact you should biggrin.gif) What's important is the way how you do it...

You see, I made public a link, hoping that the forum wasn't enough known and that only my friends would grab it. Oh, what a fool I was. Just one month later, about 2 big forums were downloading...from my links!!

And there was a big discussion, and I was a bad person, and blah blah blah...A bunch of idiot users were claiming the game as if it was their right to have it, and other ones were bashing the game, and more blah blah blah...
Call me weird, but I couldn't stand it. Some of my friends looked for the game for months. It was a sad thing to see something like that...

It was a bad experience, indeed. Maybe some things weren't made to be public...but not being public doesn't mean they're not accesible ^^
PUKE
QUOTE(armor-aclemist)
What I say is what I saw on the Chinese BBI forum. Yes, I know I sound bitchy most of the time, but I know more than you about this matter and I just didn't know the right tone to express myself. Even though I don't like that game all that much, I DO like the people that made the game, and I respect their decision that they STOPPED PRODUCING THE GAME LIKE WHAT, OVER 1 YEAR AGO, AND TRIED THEIR BEST TO STOP ALL THE ONLINE (ie. BT) DISTRIBUTION THEY COULD FIND. WHY? THEY DON'T WANT TO GET INTO TROUBLE! LOVE THE GAME/OCEAN-X? HELP THEM STOP PUBLIC DISTRIBUTION THAT THEY FAILED TO FIND! (Since they are not very fluent with English.)

I'm glad you recognized your bitchyness at Fushigi Rockna. Its just that sounding mean will simply make others think you're looking for trouble. I'm glad we're back to a respectful debate.

Anyway, the BBI creators used copyright material to create this game. However, they should have been aware the moment they begun and stopped distributing the game, that FMA fanatics would do anything to get their hands on the game. Thus beginning a cycle of piracy.The game will be distributed no matter what. Everything does. Movies, games, music, EVERYTHING that can be stored into a computer will eventually get distributed for no profit to the creator.
Kasumi_lvgd
Why should they have known that? BBI is just one of many Doujin games. How could somebody imagine that some after some time, a simple Doujin game was the object of a frenetic search, with people willing to pay hundreds of dollars to have it?

I don't know the reason either smile.gif But because of that, we have to be careful. Doujins aren't dangerous...but, a widely known Doujin game? And I'm not forgetting that Square Enix is behind FMA...
PUKE
A doujin game is different from a doujin manga. There are many different douijn mangas with some hints of RoyXEd but there is only one doujin game with hints of RoyXEd. Yaoi fangirls really are into that.
AA battery
QUOTE(PUKE @ Aug 30 2006, 04:51 PM) [snapback]439213[/snapback]

However, they should have been aware the moment they begun and stopped distributing the game

Mind you, most Chinese people (especially those that lives in China) are not very well educated in stuff related to legal issues and *copyrights*. (Which is why most pivated stuff originated from China)

and they really didn't expect it to become popular oversea. That's when the problem arise.
PUKE
QUOTE(armor-alchemist)
Mind you, most Chinese people (especially those that lives in China) are not very well educated in stuff related to legal issues and *copyrights*. (Which is why most pivated stuff originated from China)

and they really didn't expect it to become popular oversea. That's when the problem arise

I thought most people in Asia had some knowledge on speaking English? Ocean X has its website with some english on it too. :
Tombow
QUOTE(PUKE @ Sep 2 2006, 02:55 PM) [snapback]440502[/snapback]
I thought most people in Asia had some knowledge on speaking English?
Gahaha, heck , NO!! laugh.gif
(Actually, it varies from one Asian country to another, I think. biggrin.gif I've always been impressed that our Asian members on this board exisibit very high standard of English writing skills. happy.gif)

- Ahem, sorry for the interuption. Please resume the regular discussion!! biggrin.gif
DarkHaze
i suppose threads with similar topics as old ones arent welcome BUT
this helped so i gues thanks
DarkHaze
oh and btw i found this game xD
Popogeejo
Don't double post use the Edit buttons. Thanks.
PUKE
*shrugs* I dunno. Most of the Chinese people I met told me that English is becoming a mandatory language like in Japan. :/
Panther-San
Ya know, it's really not hard to bootleg (Not that I'm doing it... >> << ) , you could type 'FMA BlueBird's Illusion' and volia, instant file links.

Scary, ain't it? The way ripping files and posting them illegally has corrupted the 'net? ._.
PUKE
Panther-san's right. You can find that game -anywhere-, you guys. Its not anything new.
DarkHaze
This game is more like interactive book of fanfic.
illustrations are really nice, but without the english
guide, this game would have been meaningless.
It was pretty good as in story depth.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.