Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FMA Chinese Doujin PC Game (a.k.a. Bluebird's Illusion)
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fullmetal Alchemist Game
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Frozen Ice Alchemist
Yea, I suppose so.....
kokoro_shadow_angel
QUOTE(armor-alchemist @ Nov 30 2005, 02:22 AM) [snapback]321875[/snapback]

QUOTE(kokoro_shadow_angel @ Nov 30 2005, 12:33 AM) [snapback]321849[/snapback]

so....are you guys after phantomphobia or do u just want phantomphobia to get bluebird's illusion?

lols...*searches for phantomphobia* and kokoro now joins the hunt ^^

seeing all those screencaps makes me wanna....make my own manga and pc game! LoL...wish i had the resources

[POINTLESS RANT]
*sigh* i've been reading this whole thread (hey, i'm desperate to get bluebird's illusion too) and i reallie feel sorry for you armor-san...you get mistaken for a guy, an HK resident, and on top of that, you've got people bugging ya for that game...
reminds me of the time everyone in my class was learning in HTML...i put one certain code/script/graphic/whatever on my webpage and i get 20 other people coming up to me asking "how do i get that code?"....i know what you mean by irritating...
[/POINTLESS RANT]

;___; *hugs tightly*
At least knowing new code is sth to be proud of... owning those two games isn't really sth I can be proud of... ahh, how i miss those days when I was still the top math student in high school and all the guys and girls would ask me for help >w< (now I am below average because in university, everyone is either the same level as you, or higher level than you.)

and geez, I don't think they even know what Phantomphobia is totally about... cuz so far i don't think there is any LJ comm about it (since its programming is crappy) and... well, BBI's programming is much better in comparison... and on top of that, I think every fangirl (not me tho) are drooling for Pride!Ed...

wow, i suddenly feel excited for college LOL sleep.gif

*sigh* well, not drooling over Pride!Ed...i'm drooling over Al and Roy! LoL...well, to each her own ^^

well, don't know much about phantomphobia...i'll see what i can find out about it...idk if it'll have a better story the bluebird but you said blubird has better programming...and i personally prefer the bluebird art....then again, art can only take you so far when you reallie wanna know the story....
AA battery
QUOTE(kokoro_shadow_angel @ Nov 30 2005, 03:40 PM) [snapback]322132[/snapback]

wow, i suddenly feel excited for college LOL sleep.gif

*sigh* well, not drooling over Pride!Ed...i'm drooling over Al and Roy! LoL...well, to each her own ^^

well, don't know much about phantomphobia...i'll see what i can find out about it...idk if it'll have a better story the bluebird but you said blubird has better programming...and i personally prefer the bluebird art....then again, art can only take you so far when you reallie wanna know the story....

well, since I already finished the game once, I don't mind giving you a simply summary cuz you are one of the few that didn't just brick me with requests for game/gallery/whatever...

(yeaa, I love Al in BBI too... Roy is okay... but Al in Phantomphobia is a really cute guy =w= Niisan-complex xDDDDDDDDDD jsut kidding.)

[day1] One day, armor!Al and Ed were doing an alchemy experiment @ eastern head quarter... then some sort of error occured. and Ed got thrown to this alternate world... (you don't get to see armor!Al anymore from here) and he fainted due to hunger (i think) and was rescued by human!alter!Al (as shown above... he looks awfully a lot alike to Heiderich except for eye color and niisan-complex =w=~~)
(oh yea, he lost his silver watch when he arrived)

Then Ed learned that (the screenshot was Ed woke up and saw human!Al, thinking that Al had returned to normal) this is actually not his world because... alchemy is forbidden (alter!al doesn't know alchemy) they didn't burn down their house (altho Trisha did die of illness, hoho-papa did left them) ...etc. Same as BBI... this game saves everyday at night. (at this point, Ed and Al were supposed to be working in Central to make some money then return to Resembool... alter!Al believed this Ed is his real brother... even up till the end of the game, alter!Ed remains a mystery.... since there is supposed to be a second part to this game but it was never released sleep.gif+)

[day2] Since they are returning to Resembool the next day, they decided to hang out in central to shop and stuff... then in an antique store, Ed found his Silver Watch and the store owner (who FOUND it) said Ed has to pay him 100000 for the watch back... Ed just had the feeling that getting the watch back may help him get back to his world, so... they then went off to get 5000 more dollars (they have 95000 savings)

How to get the 5000? It's through card game... find a kid in the little alley, and he will play against you... in my case, if you won, you get 2500; lost, loss 700 (but since you have no money at the beginning, if you lose first card game, you get gameover... also, from PP's message board, some people said that their winning wasn't 2500... so I guess it's randomized.... it was 2500 for me both times) so... the best way of winning + getting the most money outta the kid would be, beat him once... you have 2500 now, then lose once, leaving you with 1800... then win twice more, giving you a grand total of 6800... he just won't play with you anymore after you got over 5000 happy.gif;

Now that you have enough money (oh yea, you play as Ed in the game thru out the whole game, not like BBI, where you get to play as Al and Roy for a short while) you went back to the store... well, the bastard store owner tell you that someone bought the watch for 800000, and will come pick it up tomorrow... so, since you are ED, you went to beat up the store owner and took the watch back xD Sweatdropping, Al left the store with you, and took 5000 from you cuz he says it's for daily expenses... (aww ;_; my money) then you go home and sleep... (no, not on the same bed as Al... ;_; but then hey, they never specified that its' NOT the same bed, so it COULD be the same bed xD *gets stoned*)

[day3] You notice that the Silver watch is moving backward...wondering if it has sometime to deal with you being in this alter world... anyways, go upstairs now, in room 3 an old lady will give you a crystal ball which she claims can make people love you more... (but you dunno how to use it) Then you went to hang around central yourself (however, you were told not to go to the forest area since there was murdering events there)... and you went to the forest (you have to. sleep.gif or else the day won't end) and either...
1. see a chimera
2. see two soldiers get killed off

and you were spotted too... anyways, after that, you ran back to central... here is sth optional, go visit the fortune teller and give her the crystal ball... she will preform the magic trick once for you free, then it's 500 once later on (choose whether you want Al, Roy, or Envy to like you more... I choose Al of cuz. =w=) and the fortune teller can also tell you which person likes you the most at the time being (if you didn't see Envy in day 2, then it's Al.) for free.

So, you went to the antique store area and notices that soldiers were surrounding it and all... then the kid that plays card game with you tells you that some suspicious kids (which is Ed and Al) stole a watch from the store... and beat up the owner... from the kid's description, you immediately realized that it's you... well, you then ran back to the inn you were staying at, finding Al trying to get you to leave with him asap... but, too late, a few soldiers caught you and brought you away...

Al got locked up, while you got throw to the Fuhrer's room... and you realized that the Fuhrer is Roy (which you were very amused by how that useless became fuhrer) then the Fuhrer told you that Edward Elric is a strange being... as both the country and the Elric's family history, does not have the existant of this person.... (this part confused the hell outta me... what's with Al? @_@) and also, Roy somehow figured that you know alchemy, and asked you for help to track down and destroy this underground alchemy group (Roy himself knows alchemy too, even tho he is the fuhrer _;; the fuhrer breaking the country's law...) If you don't help Roy up, then both you and Al will get thrown to jail for...
1. stealing the silver watch (here you find out that Roy was the idiot that paid 800000 for the watch)
2. murdering of the soldiers in the forest

so, chioiceless, you agreed to help Roy, and then you return to the Inn with Al, and explained a bit to him...

[day 4]
You are supposed to go to the HQ to meet Roy to get your mission details... Hughes came to pick you up, and Al insisted to go to HQ with you... then the 3 of you went to the HQ... altho Roy was angry that Al also came (yay Al!)... but since he didn't specify that Ed has to come alone... anyways, you received info that the group might be in the forest area... so, telling Al to go back to the Inn first, you went to the forest to investigate...

then in a hidden church in the forest, you found... Envy, who claims to be the head of the Underground Alchemy group (i will shorten it as UAG from now on) "oroborous" (how do you spell that tattoo? ^^; ) and tells you that if you want to join, you have to beat him in a card game (if you lose, you get game over... I lost 3 times ;_; cuz Envy has more HP and Attack point than you...) Then Envy talked more with you, you learned a little more detail about him... (there is no other homunculus in this game, but I think if... part 2 is ever released, other homunculus will be there.) and you returned to central, to the Inn, answering more of Al's concern, and sleep...
(oh yea, both Roy and Envy in day 4, told you to go see them asap on day 5)

[day 5]
you got a fever... and armstrong came visit (XD *points to screenshot above)
after sleeping for a while, you felt better and went to the cafe of the Inn (actually, I go there everyday just to see Al more xD; ) and realize that Al has been working there to earn a living because you two had to stay in Central for who-knows-how-much-longer... thanking him, you left and went to HQ to report to Roy (I forgot the details of this...)
then you went to the church to look for Envy too and Envy asked you to clean his room for him (actually, i forgot whether this was for day 5 or day 6...)

Then Envy questioned whether you were from the military or not... then told you that he doesn't mind exchanging some sort of info with you... cuz Envy thinks that Ed might be able to help him understand alchemy more (Envy can't use alchemy)

.... i don't really remember what was going on for day 5, so let it be now. xD;;

[day 6]
... not sure if the first thing done was to roy or envy... forgot. ^^;

So you went to the church again, (forgot whether room cleaning was here or day 5 xD;; )...

then Envy asks you to take a walk with him... and by the pond, you realized that Al (<3 xD) has actually been worried and followed you around... then we get the mouth fight *points to screenshow above xD*... and Envy noticed that the chimera was coming, so he saved YOU (not Al!!), and Al got attacked by the chimera... so, to save Al, you... have a card game with the chimera ._. (again, lose = game over... the chimera is even stronger than Envy) after beating the crap outta the chimera, angrily, you left with Al...

Went to HQ. You report to Roy that you two were attacked by the chimera... then Roy asks you to invite Envy to the hunt for chimera... Al, being all confused about what was going on, especially after you confessed that you know how to use alchemy (actually, I forgot when this confession was. xD), ran off... then Roy tries to make you stay saying that "this is the only place you belong to" or sth like that (ew, my head hurts xD;; ) but I had Ed chase after Al... then had Ed not to bother Al when Al is frustrated by the water fountain...

then at night, you explained a bit of stuff to Al (like how you are not of this world... you are from the other world... blah blah blah) and i forgot the details, but Al isn't mad at you anymore...

[day 7]
Al isn't too happy that you have to go look for Envy today again, but he can't do anything about it since he has to work ;_;

Anyways, you went to the church to invite Envy to do chimera hunting with you... and he accepted, then both of you went to see Roy to discuss battle plans and all (this part would be funnier if I attach screenshots to explain, but since I am too lazy right now... and thus short summary is getting too long >_> I will save it for later) so, later on, you will start chimera hunting with Envy...

and of course, you made Al worry about you again after you told him this at the Inn...

~to be continued~ (dammit, release part 2 already!)

what's crappy about this game:
- frequent crashes (even tho I only completed the game ONCE, i think i played it like 3~4 times already)
- out of character-ness (especially Envy... he is like the world's most annoying Edward-fangirl. seriously.)
- frequent error (like the screen going black but the game still running)
- not minimize-ab;e (BBI is minimize-able)
- Print screen key doesn't work (I had to download a separate program to take screenshots... but when I use the screenshot program, the game tend to crash faster)
- I hate how they drew the eyes... (even tho I like how this game feels more fan-made and more shounen-ai than BBI.)
- too short.
- the whole plot itself is out-of-character (but then, it's because it's alternate universe)
- lack of characters

What this game is better than BBI:
- card game! <3 the card game is very entertaining... a lot of variety... unlike BBI, which only had "attack" "defend" "alchemy" "heal", PP's card game has like Al, Envy, Armstrong cards... many characters/FMA plot related cards that are very funny and hilarious...
there is even this uke!Roy card xD, but I forgot what it's function was... and this one which you can transmute human!Al (soo cute!) and double all your attack from then... awesome card game *-* (but it's easy to crash, again...)
- umm... it's hilarious whenever Envy is around.
- ... well I like nii-san complex!Al... =w=
- ...... sleep.gif; that's it.

... short summary... short eh? took me 40 minutes @_@
kokoro_shadow_angel
oh yeah, that was some "short" summary....LoL

long summaries like that are good...short crappy ones barely tell you anything...

and from reading your summary....

i'm still chasing bluebird...bluebird seems better to me (even though i haven't played either game)...phantomphobia can wait....

i have a friend who wants bluebird too...unfortunately, she and i are both sad hopeless fangirls...i'm making another friends of mine find it for me (he owes me a bunch of little favors since he always asks me to design webpages for him)...i probably set him on a wild goose chase, but he's the optimistic type who believes nothing is impossible...and well, if he ever does get lucky enough to find it....
AA battery
Here is what my friend (who gave me the games) said:

what?? you were planning to send the BBI away for a one-month dA subscription (about $8 US)?? idiot! You should sell it away for at least $50 US!!! (cuz she found on ebay that a burned copy of the game for $80 US)

so no way I am giving my games out for free now xD;;
kokoro_shadow_angel
QUOTE(armor-alchemist @ Nov 30 2005, 11:14 PM) [snapback]322377[/snapback]

Here is what my friend (who gave me the games) said:

what?? you were planning to send the BBI away for a one-month dA subscription (about $8 US)?? idiot! You should sell it away for at least $50 US!!! (cuz she found on ebay that a burned copy of the game for $80 US)

so no way I am giving my games out for free now xD;;

holy crap...that's hella expensive 0.0 ...

you have reallie good friends, i'll give you that

:: EDIT ::
if anybody wants the soundtrack, opening theme, or opening vid to Bluebird's Illusion, just PM me ^^
AA battery
QUOTE(kokoro_shadow_angel @ Nov 30 2005, 10:31 PM) [snapback]322384[/snapback]

if anybody wants the soundtrack, opening theme, or opening vid to Bluebird's Illusion, just PM me ^^

found the game, eh?
kokoro_shadow_angel
QUOTE(armor-alchemist @ Dec 5 2005, 08:49 PM) [snapback]325076[/snapback]

QUOTE(kokoro_shadow_angel @ Nov 30 2005, 10:31 PM) [snapback]322384[/snapback]

found the game, eh?

LoLs...nope...i wish i had the game T_T

but i did manage to get the soundtrack, opening vid, and theme song along with a bunch of screen caps...^^....i hope that's a good sign...and so my search continues tongue.gif
AA battery
QUOTE(kokoro_shadow_angel @ Dec 5 2005, 10:39 PM) [snapback]325170[/snapback]

but i did manage to get the soundtrack, opening vid, and theme song along with a bunch of screen caps...^^....i hope that's a good sign...and so my search continues tongue.gif

ah, Livejournal, eh?
kokoro_shadow_angel
QUOTE(armor-alchemist @ Dec 6 2005, 02:51 AM) [snapback]325202[/snapback]

QUOTE(kokoro_shadow_angel @ Dec 5 2005, 10:39 PM) [snapback]325170[/snapback]

ah, Livejournal, eh?

some from livejournal...some not...

and i suddenly get the feeling that if this were a game of "hot and cold", i'm colder than a snowy winter day... dry.gif

still...I'M NOT GIVING UP!!! tongue.gif
Frozen Ice Alchemist
I support you kokoro_shadow_angel!
I shall start my hunt on Bluebird!!
Kitty Cat
Well I once found BBI online for 70$ in the yahoo auctions Hong Kong (of course I bid for it) but people bid it until it got as high as 600$... and now I've found one for 125$... I just hope it wont get higher than it is T_T. I... must.. get... that... one... *faints*
Frozen Ice Alchemist
MUAHAHAHA!!!
I have suceeded in hunting down the Bluebird!!!!!!!! >.<
My forum cousin gave me the bluebird, I'm not gonna give it out either so it stays rare. biggrin.gif
(But one lucky person gets it! tongue.gif )
AA battery
finally, after millions times of trial and error and crashing and freezing, I finally got the ALPHONSE ENDING from the Phantomphobia game! *dances*
Frozen Ice Alchemist
QUOTE(armor-alchemist @ Jan 17 2006, 08:13 PM) [snapback]339354[/snapback]

finally, after millions times of trial and error and crashing and freezing, I finally got the ALPHONSE ENDING from the Phantomphobia game! *dances*

WOW, you have phantomphobia??!!! And congrats~ biggrin.gif
Now I am starting my hunt down on Phantomphobia now that I have Bluebird's Illusion!!! XD
Mikage_Elric
omg. these are to hard.(although i don't have them......)

I WANT THEM T.T
Aleesha Elric
Mine would have to be this one.

[attachmentid=3633]

Ed#1Fan2.0
Shouldn't this be in the FMA discussion board...place..thingy... wink.gif huh.gif
Aleesha Elric
Gah, posted in wrong forum.. SOMEONE MOVE THIS PLEASE!
AA battery
heh. But then the picture he/she posted is a FANGAME picture, not anything offical, so I think this post belongs to this board perfectly.

What's with everyone's addiction with BBI anyways??? @___@
Aleesha Elric
Well BBI ish a very good game!
Frozen Ice Alchemist
Yes, yes.... But ummm, I CAN'T GET THROUGH THE BIT FOR FINDING CLUES!!!!!! sad.gif
I am always stuck there.... Although I know where all the clues are, I dunno why it won't open the door to the fuher's
office...
Ed's handblade
wat website to play BBI(or must use disc)it looks like a cool game
Aleesha Elric
Its on disc I think.
Frozen Ice Alchemist
Yes, it's only on dic. And its very RARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have some screenshots here...
And I have just finished the Roy Ending...
Aleesha Elric
Ohh very nice, by any chance know where I could get it?

If anyones interested, I made a neopets userlookup of BBI, if viewing press f11 for full pic and wait for music

Come on you know you want to...

Edit: That no longer the link to the BBI one but this is
Armony_xD
how do you get the game??
AA battery
Here are some possible methods...

1. Online auctions.
2. Find some really great online friends that are willing to send the game to you for free XD
3. Bribe me with money. XP
Armony_xD
awwwwwwwwwww
most of my freinds dont know what anime is... >.<
sad.gif
Aleesha Elric
Oh god I want BBI sooo bad but I have come to the conclusion I will never get it, because

1. Its not being released no more
2. If anyone had it they are not gonna give it to me
3. Even if I did get it, I dont know chinese. But I suppose I could lookup a guide with translations
4. And I have very bad luck

And Phantomphobia looks really good, even with the crashes dry.gif
AA battery
Problem with Phantomphobia is that...

1. It's much shorter than BBI, but harder to play than BBI (due to its crashes and card game)
2. For BBI, it's still possible to finish playing game without knowing a drop of Chinese, but for Phantomphobia, it's nearly impossible because the card game is more complicated with lots of chinese... unless you have really good luck at guessing, you probably won't pass thru the card game.

and again, bribe me with money XD (or even doujinshi scans that is not in my 1.5GB of FMA doujinshi collection XP)
Arrowhead Alchemist
Yeah, how do you get BBI!?! I SO WANT ohmy.gif it! Help us out please!
The Great Asparagus
uwahh i'd really like to play bbi, but i heard that they've stopped the production a long time ago and that all the words are in chinese anyways?

i've read somewhere the whole storyline and endings for bbi, and it seems sooooo interesting. anywaysee, i find these to be terribly sad pictures of fma from bbi. *tear* it makes me feel all empty and sad just looking at them... ;_;

Frozen Ice Alchemist
I have the game too.... I'll give out the same choices as armor-alchemist then since ummm...Coz I dunno what to do now that I've finished it once through the game....
Frozen Ice Alchemist
QUOTE(Aleesha Elric @ Feb 17 2006, 11:27 PM) [snapback]350980[/snapback]

If anyones interested, I made a neopets userlookup of BBI, if viewing press f11 for full pic and wait for music
Come on you know you want to...

How do you make those??? I'd like to know biggrin.gif
@Aleesha: I have the game... 3 choices to get it:
1. To get a friend of yours that has the game to send it to you\
2. Bribe me
3. Online auctions (Yahoo! (hk site) sometimes has it on auction)
AA battery
QUOTE(Frozen Ice Alchemist @ Feb 21 2006, 04:59 AM) [snapback]352717[/snapback]

I have the game too.... I'll give out the same choices as armor-alchemist then since ummm...Coz I dunno what to do now that I've finished it once through the game....

which ending have you got?
Frozen Ice Alchemist
QUOTE(armor-alchemist @ Feb 23 2006, 06:52 AM) [snapback]353379[/snapback]

which ending have you got?

Roy ending.
AA battery
oh so what is it about? I only have got the Alphonse and the bad ending before (too lazy to replay the game)
Mikage_Elric
Hmmm Kami-chan....?
Aleesha Elric
How do you make those??? I'd like to know
@Aleesha: I have the game... 3 choices to get it:
1. To get a friend of yours that has the game to send it to you\
2. Bribe me
3. Online auctions (Yahoo! (hk site) sometimes has it on auction)

To make em you need to know html a bit.
ok then
1. None of my friends like anime, except one, but she sure as heck dont have it.
2. I dont think I could bribe you anyways, dont even think I'd be allowed to (And I wouldnt understand any of it, but I suppose I could look on a site for all the translations)
3. Do ya think I could maybe possibly lucky enough to find it on eBay?

Threads merged
Frozen Ice Alchemist
QUOTE(armor-alchemist @ Feb 23 2006, 07:06 PM) [snapback]353664[/snapback]

oh so what is it about? I only have got the Alphonse and the bad ending before (too lazy to replay the game)

It's just so sad.... sad.gif Al disappears and Ed waits for those flowers to bloom, Roy becomes the Fuhrer; Then asks Ed to come back to the military to help him out. And they were the youngest general/fuhrer in history.
AA battery
QUOTE(Frozen Ice Alchemist @ Feb 25 2006, 09:29 AM) [snapback]354748[/snapback]

QUOTE(armor-alchemist @ Feb 23 2006, 07:06 PM) [snapback]353664[/snapback]

It's just so sad.... sad.gif Al disappears and Ed waits for those flowers to bloom, Roy becomes the Fuhrer; Then asks Ed to come back to the military to help him out. And they were the youngest general/fuhrer in history.

ZOMG THAT'S EVIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *chews on Roy ending*

Now I know I don't want to attempt to get roy ending since it wlil make me cry + kill Roy & Ed.

Edit: .... no wait, you meant BBI? THat's the BBI's Roy Ending.....

I thought you said you got Phantomphobia too @.@;;;; *is releaved* <--- played all the ending for BBI already..... Got Al ending 3+ times XDDDD

whew, I scared myself for not reading properly, blah.
AY-AY
Original "Blue Bird's illusion" doujinshi (I've got it from my friend.)

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

AHHHH!!! I don't know what it meansssss~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Frozen Ice Alchemist
[b]@Aleesha: Credit for the siggy I made???
Thanks for sharing that!!! biggrin.gif[/]b
Aleesha Elric
[/]b
[b]@Aleesha: Credit for the siggy I made???
Thanks for sharing that!!! [/]b

Wait, you made that?! I found it on a search engine... Creepish. Sorry :'(
AA battery
well... using other's fanart for avatar and signature in general is not good (some artists might feel offended) but... since many people do it anyways... heh. (BBI fanart as signature/avatar is almost literally everywhere ever since Midnightbanshee has released her guide....) heh.
Aleesha Elric
Dont worry changing it now
black_dragon_Miyoko
I can agree that BBI art is practically everywhere!
In fact, I think that the makers would be honored to see that thier game is even famous for people who wish they could have it.
AA battery
QUOTE(black_dragon_Miyoko @ Mar 25 2006, 08:23 PM) [snapback]369370[/snapback]

I can agree that BBI art is practically everywhere!
In fact, I think that the makers would be honored to see that thier game is even famous for people who wish they could have it.

Sure, they are honored, but since they violated copyright law... if it get too widely distributed even if they stopped making the game, it's possible to get them in legal troubles.....

So whatever you do, don't hack the game and translate the whole game into English @___@
Sin Of Envy
I didn't read all posts so I'll just put everything here I know.
You can see one video here or intro here !
For whole info/guide go here!
And for images visit one of my albums.....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.