Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FMA Chinese Doujin PC Game (a.k.a. Bluebird's Illusion)
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fullmetal Alchemist Game
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Radical Alchemist
I've heard of it

weird
The RZA
QUOTE(armor-alchemist @ Aug 29 2005, 08:35 PM)
... o_O wow, I became a guy now. (dude, I like Ed x Al so I obviously, should be a girl.)

umm bribe <3 I will try to send it to you if you buy me a 3 months dA subscription xD
[snapback]267726[/snapback]

OKAY..........................Not really when I get a job I will
POTOPHREAK
It was available for download in this site some days ago

http://lazy167.hk.st/

but they took it off already sad.gif

*sigh*
Frozen Ice Alchemist
QUOTE(POTOPHREAK @ Aug 30 2005, 02:11 PM)
It was avalible for download in this site some days ago

http://lazy167.hk.st/

but they took it off already sad.gif

*sigh*
[snapback]267939[/snapback]

*cries*God hates me...

QUOTE(carla @ Aug 30 2005, 11:41 AM)
QUOTE(Frozen Ice Alchemist @ Aug 26 2005, 08:16 AM)
[b]whats the "totally pointless fan-girl moment" for??
[snapback]262545[/snapback]

nothing. that's why it's pointless tongue.gif just had to vent out.
[snapback]267852[/snapback]

And it really is pointless....[/b]
I've played Bluebird's Illusion. I loved it....but it's not that great if you don't know chinese. I have some screenshots of it as well....
Worldlygate
Bluebird's Illusion is truly a great game. I own it, but ...it's not that great if you do not know Chinese. It's more enjoyable if you do. I saved some screenshots I took....^^; Everyone's probably seen them before though so there's no point.
The RZA
I wish I could play this so BADD
Frozen Ice Alchemist
QUOTE(Worldlygate @ Aug 31 2005, 11:31 AM)
Bluebird's Illusion is truly a great game. I own it, but ...it's not that great if you do not know Chinese. It's more enjoyable if you do. I saved some screenshots I took....^^; Everyone's probably seen them before though so there's no point.
[snapback]268843[/snapback]

Can I have it pleassssse??? sad.gif I wanna play it so badly too...
AA battery
QUOTE(Mahou_Alchemist @ Aug 29 2005, 10:56 PM)

[snapback]267936[/snapback]

lol. <--- just lost her job.
Frozen Ice Alchemist
QUOTE(armor-alchemist @ Aug 31 2005, 08:15 PM)
QUOTE(Mahou_Alchemist @ Aug 29 2005, 10:56 PM)

[snapback]267936[/snapback]

lol. <--- just lost her job.
[snapback]269166[/snapback]

Lol! did she really lose her job?? I hope not, especially not in HK...
AA battery
Frozen Ice Alchemist: As mentioned few pages ago, I DON'T live in HK, which was why I can't give you a burned copy of the game.
Frozen Ice Alchemist
yep, i know you don't live in HK anymore... But maybe you can send it to me??
The RZA
GOD I WOULD PROBABLY CHOP MY ARM OF FOR THIS GAME
Kimi-N-Ed
QUOTE(Mahou_Alchemist @ Sep 2 2005, 08:27 PM)
GOD I WOULD PROBABLY CHOP MY ARM OF FOR THIS GAME
[snapback]271288[/snapback]

Lol you would really do that? Am not that serious lol biggrin.gif laugh.gif
The RZA
I know I was just kidding but I do want the game
Do you battle and level or is it all just pick what to do?
The RZA
You have to choose a card, and then it'll attack
AA battery
It's just like Pokemon. *runs away*

Actually it's more like dating sim except that your aim is not to date anyone... if you can't read chinese at all, you are most likely to get Pride!Ed ending because... that's like the default one >_> (and I hate that ending)

If you are Al addict like me, you probably will be able to find your way to get the Ed & Al ending...

Roy addict = Roy ending I guess...

and it's pretty much a dialogue game... occasionally you get asked question and you have to make decisions, and all the decisions you make will lead to a different ending, while some times you get random joke dialogues and such (when you get these you are likely to get Pride!Ending...LIKELY* doesn't mean you will get it for sure. You can still get Al ending as long as you follow some of the key points)

and i think everyone knows these already... so 'nuff said.

Frozen Ice Alchemist: No. I can't send it to you. If I send it to you, then it's likely that i will have to send it to at leat 10 more people which I refuse to waste my bandwidth and time like that. (game = 333MB, 10 people = 3G.) My friend is like the best example of this. After she sent the game to like 5 people (including me), she got like 5 PMs everyday JUST asking her for the game. Even if I put it up on a server, it will be tracked down and deleted as soon as it's found so I am not gonna bother. (can't afford a server anyways.)
The RZA
Smart thinking Armor, your friends name is what now biggrin.gif
Frozen Ice Alchemist
*sweat drops* Thats actually quite clever, thinking of what will happen in the end before doing it... After you said whole bunch of stuff about the e-mail sending thing, I won't tell you to send it to me OR give it to me... I'll try get the game myself, which is quite a difficult thing to do since I'm just a 11 yr old... sleep.gif
The RZA
just as hard for a 13yr old too
Frozen Ice Alchemist
I should say, hard for every age...
AA battery
... you guys are only 11 and 13 and you are spending so much time on the computer? Go outside and play! Only baka university student like me would be stunk in her room forever.

and since you said it's so difficult to find it yourselves... because it's actually not that hard... I found about 3 sites that HAD them, just that they got taken down already by the time I got there... well then I don't see a point of sending it anyways because it's not a game that you can just download and start to play... you need to set it up a certain way so that it works. (and obviously, a lot of smart guessing is needed if you don't have Chinese windows like me.) Even one of my 20 yrs friend was confused when I gave her the game (my schoolmate)

just stop reading this topic for a month and you will find a new attraction... ok? no further replies from me regarding sending people the game.

under one condition tho: http://hagagame.ospo.net/top.htm <--- if you have that game and is willing to send me, then I will send you the Bluebird game and teach you how to install and play it until you figured how it works. (or buy me dA 3 months subbie... yea.)
The RZA
This may be a video from another chinese fangame called Phantomphobia FMA fangame it's using something called reason
Frozen Ice Alchemist
QUOTE(armor-alchemist @ Sep 5 2005, 05:40 AM)
under one condition tho: http://hagagame.ospo.net/top.htm <--- if you have that game and is willing to send me, then I will send you the Bluebird game and teach you how to install and play it until you figured how it works. (or buy me dA 3 months subbie... yea.)
[right][snapback]273834[/snapback][/right]

Well, congradulations to me! I just downloaded it but when I run it, it turns out not responding... You have to run it with this weird program called WinRAR or something, but I ran the thing with winRAR and its not reponding... Anyway, you want it??
The RZA
OMG you're so lucky
Frozen Ice Alchemist
QUOTE(Mahou_Alchemist @ Sep 6 2005, 01:37 AM)
OMG you're so lucky
[right][snapback]274799[/snapback][/right]

Yes.. But it won't run properly though
The RZA
where'd you download it at
AA battery
... winRAR is a basic program people use everyday, not any weird program... you learn how to use winZIP by grade 10 if you take computer courses at school. (seriously, if I am gonna send you the game, winrar is what I am gonna use as an aid so you better learn how to use it.) I am gonna assume that you never downloaded the FMA manga chapters then? They usually put the manga pages in a rar file.

and do you have a CD burner? It makes life easier if you have a CD burner for the bluebird game (or else you will have to download and install another program to install the game... which I am not sure how to use that program because I just went straight for the easier way.)

go to rarlab.com and download winrar and you are one step closer. I dunno what's inside the .rar file you got tho, maybe it will take a few more steps to get it installed. ANyways, time to go to school for me. TT___TT (or you can PM me the link where you got the game and I will see how it installs.)
I have a feeling if you go to some illegal place in China, you'll get it XD;
Frozen Ice Alchemist
QUOTE(armor-alchemist @ Sep 7 2005, 02:00 AM)
and do you have a CD burner? It makes life easier if you have a CD burner for the bluebird game (or else you will have to download and install another program to install the game... which I am not sure how to use that program because I just went straight for the easier way.)

go to rarlab.com and download winrar and you are one step closer. I dunno what's inside the .rar file you got tho, maybe it will take a few more steps to get it installed. ANyways, time to go to school for me. TT___TT (or you can PM me the link where you got the game and I will see how it installs.)
[right][snapback]275893[/snapback][/right]

Well I read the FMA manga on the internet, so I don't use WinRAR to do it...And I have WinRAR already, anyway, I'll PM you and give you the link to download it. And I do have a Roxio CD Burner, but I don't use it often, coz' I dunno how to use it. I tried several times to use it...
The RZA
Me too please
W i n d
QUOTE(Kyo_Umerio @ Apr 14 2005, 02:50 PM)
QUOTE(hagane_no_tokage @ Apr 14 2005, 01:01 AM)
i want the MP3~! there's a link for the song from the game, but it won't DL...does anyone have it?
[right][snapback]152391[/snapback][/right]

lol Tokage happy.gif you are all about the music. is it a J-pop/rock song or what? do you know the name of it or anyhting like that?
[right][snapback]152713[/snapback][/right]

It's called Moments by Ayumi Hamasaki... it says right on the webby you know~XD
AA battery
i think it is some sort of misunderstanding she had... the link she gave me just leads back to that game's website. If the game is available for download there, I would have gotten it ages ago.

She probably mistook the upgrade patches as the game... as the game is burned on DVD, as said on the webpage, I don't think it's possible for them to host it since games burned on DVD = large file size = will kill their bandwidth along with their site if a lot of people download at the same time.

W i n d: o_O some sort of late response you made...
Frozen Ice Alchemist
QUOTE(armor-alchemist @ Sep 8 2005, 07:50 AM)
i think it is some sort of misunderstanding she had... the link she gave me just leads back to that game's website. If the game is available for download there, I would have gotten it ages ago.

She probably mistook the upgrade patches as the game... as the game is burned on DVD, as said on the webpage, I don't think it's possible for them to host it since games burned on DVD = large file size = will kill their bandwidth along with their site if a lot of people download at the same time.

W i n d: o_O some sort of late response you made...
[right][snapback]277416[/snapback][/right]

Yep, my mistake... I suck at reading chinese because I go to a Australian School and your banned from using chinese. So I don't read chinese much and I don't read newpapers...
AA battery
It's ok ^^; altho i was a little disappointed... oh well! Better keep hagaren away to keep my school grades high this year! <--- 68% average last year... what a loser i am ><
Frozen Ice Alchemist
QUOTE(armor-alchemist @ Sep 9 2005, 02:28 PM)
It's ok ^^; altho i was a little disappointed... oh well! Better keep hagaren away to keep my school grades high this year! <--- 68% average last year... what a loser i am ><
[right][snapback]279104[/snapback][/right]

Same, I was 100% dissapointed! And I hop you get really good school grades this year!!
The RZA
Must have patience and hope that I can find this game
animefangirl
even if it is fan made i hink its cool
Mikage_Elric
Wow I gotta have that game
AA battery
big screenshot ahead!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v317/Alp.../Phantom002.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v317/Alp.../Phantom016.jpg

man, I love these. (screenshots from Phantomphobia. Day 1.)

Alphonse looks too much like Alfons Heiderich... tho.
Dingbat
Awww, cute Elricest moment XD *is appeased*

I want BBI so badly, but then again I'll probably unerstand nothing, so I'll sit back and enjoy the numerous sexy screenshots and try to make sense of what's happening.

And EdwardxHeiderich is definitely better than Elricest... Especially after the movie, heh.
AA battery
QUOTE(Dingbat @ Nov 23 2005, 08:29 AM) [snapback]318669[/snapback]

Awww, cute Elricest moment XD *is appeased*

I want BBI so badly, but then again I'll probably unerstand nothing, so I'll sit back and enjoy the numerous sexy screenshots and try to make sense of what's happening.

And EdwardxHeiderich is definitely better than Elricest... Especially after the movie, heh.

but Alfons x Alphonse has become one of my secret OTP even tho we know that they didn't really meet..... or maybe Alfons had some last words and Alphonse heard them whatsoever XD

and meeehhhh, I root for seme!Ed. =w=

and those two screenshots I just posted up are NOT NOT NOT from BBI. They are from a different game, phantomphobia. (which crashes so much that makes me want to kick the computer... I know it's not the comp's fault ;_; poor compy.) That's why after I finally passed through the game once (i had like... 10 crashes?) I didn't play again for the other endings.

ohh yea,
Shot 1: Let me see your face! And... your hand! Your leg... it's not the armor...
Shot 2: WHY ARE YOU TALLER THAN ME AGAIN?

two more awesome pics XD

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v317/Alp.../Phantom104.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v317/Alp.../Phantom131.jpg

Top: AHHHHHH!!!!
WHO THE HECK ARE YOU?????
WHY ARE YOU WEARING NOTHING AND ARE WITH MY BROTHER?????
(if you can't tell from the sparkles... it's armstrong.)
bottom:
You, listen up!
Sooner or later, your brother is going to be mine!
So, stop clinging around him!

*shoots Envy*
lialiakicks
*shoots Envy too* >_<
Mikage_Elric
armor_alchemist..... what game is THAT from?
AA battery
QUOTE(Mikage_Elric @ Nov 26 2005, 11:35 AM) [snapback]319949[/snapback]

armor_alchemist..... what game is THAT from?

dammit it all, can't you READ? I put the name of that game on both of my last two posts here.
Even tho I did not specify it as "for your information, the name of this game is blah blah blah".

*is pissed*
Mikage_Elric
Armor-kun,please send me a link to that gallery.
AA battery
QUOTE(Mikage_Elric @ Nov 27 2005, 11:44 AM) [snapback]320396[/snapback]

Armor-kun,please send me a link to that gallery.

あれはギャラリーじゃありません。。。 _|||

THAT OVER THERE WAS NOT A FRIGGIN' GALLERY. THAT WAS MY PHOTOBUCKET ACCOUNT, AND I ONLY UPLOADED A FEW PICTURES BECAUSE I DIDN'T FEEL LIKE UPLOADING THE REST. THE ABOVE PICTURES ARE ALL THERE IS. THE SCREENCAPS ARE TAKEN BY ME, BECAUSE I HAVE ALREADY OPTAINED THE GAME "____still, find the name of the game on previous posts yourself -__-+ _____"

and lastly, I am a GIRL, not a GUY. (even tho I am aware that -kun can be used for girls, however, it's usually used by someone of a older generation.... Like Hohenheim can refer Winry as "Winry-kun". You are only 2 years older than me, so we are of the same generation. It would be more right if you refer me as "armor-san" if you are unsure of my real gender..) ... and heck, it's a shonen-ai game... so most likely, a girl would be playing it, not a guy.

And hell, when did I ever mention that it was linked from a gallery?
kokoro_shadow_angel
so....are you guys after phantomphobia or do u just want phantomphobia to get bluebird's illusion?

lols...*searches for phantomphobia* and kokoro now joins the hunt ^^

seeing all those screencaps makes me wanna....make my own manga and pc game! LoL...wish i had the resources

[POINTLESS RANT]
*sigh* i've been reading this whole thread (hey, i'm desperate to get bluebird's illusion too) and i reallie feel sorry for you armor-san...you get mistaken for a guy, an HK resident, and on top of that, you've got people bugging ya for that game...
reminds me of the time everyone in my class was learning in HTML...i put one certain code/script/graphic/whatever on my webpage and i get 20 other people coming up to me asking "how do i get that code?"....i know what you mean by irritating...
[/POINTLESS RANT]
AA battery
QUOTE(kokoro_shadow_angel @ Nov 30 2005, 12:33 AM) [snapback]321849[/snapback]

so....are you guys after phantomphobia or do u just want phantomphobia to get bluebird's illusion?

lols...*searches for phantomphobia* and kokoro now joins the hunt ^^

seeing all those screencaps makes me wanna....make my own manga and pc game! LoL...wish i had the resources

[POINTLESS RANT]
*sigh* i've been reading this whole thread (hey, i'm desperate to get bluebird's illusion too) and i reallie feel sorry for you armor-san...you get mistaken for a guy, an HK resident, and on top of that, you've got people bugging ya for that game...
reminds me of the time everyone in my class was learning in HTML...i put one certain code/script/graphic/whatever on my webpage and i get 20 other people coming up to me asking "how do i get that code?"....i know what you mean by irritating...
[/POINTLESS RANT]

;___; *hugs tightly*
At least knowing new code is sth to be proud of... owning those two games isn't really sth I can be proud of... ahh, how i miss those days when I was still the top math student in high school and all the guys and girls would ask me for help >w< (now I am below average because in university, everyone is either the same level as you, or higher level than you.)

and geez, I don't think they even know what Phantomphobia is totally about... cuz so far i don't think there is any LJ comm about it (since its programming is crappy) and... well, BBI's programming is much better in comparison... and on top of that, I think every fangirl (not me tho) are drooling for Pride!Ed...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.