Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Nintendo Fans Anyone?
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > General Game
Pages: 1, 2
LiLhomy4life626
Any Nintendo fans out there??? I love Nintendo above all others! No offense to all the other gaming companies but I kind of feel that they're "sell - outs" and I use that term lightly. I don't have anything against them really, it's just that Nintendo and uhhh ummm GAH!!! I can't put it into words. I Love Nintendo.
Full Flame Alchemist
HELLOOOO! here's a random nintendo related pic.

IPB Image
yukiroche
oooo I LOVE nintendo. That's the system I grew up with. If it weren't for nintendo, I probably wouldn't be alive!
Kao
QUOTE(yukiroche @ Mar 19 2005, 10:35 PM)
oooo I LOVE nintendo. That's the system I grew up with. If it weren't for nintendo, I probably wouldn't be alive!
[snapback]136384[/snapback]

SAME! I grew up with Zelda, happy.gif I'm to loyal to the Zelda series now. But the Gamecube was a dissapointment, but there will be an advantage once the sequel to Zelda:Ocarina of time comes out! YEAH!
Steel Alchemist
Yes I am a Nintendo fan! Good to hear from one!
Sith lord Revan 64
I lone nintendo but I hate DS. Iam looking forward to the new zelda!
AlphonseRules
I have always been a big nintendo fan because the NES was the first system I had, but now I am really starting to hate them cause most of their games suck. I still think that Zelda is the best video game series ever created but Nintendo cannot continue to make the same games over and over. How many can you play Mario. All they do is up the graphics and add a minor twist. Like mario sunshine, that game was just mario 64 with a water pistol. Even so I am definitly psyched about the new Zelda game. In my heart I still love nintendo, but my brain knows that it will be a waste to get their next system(whatever that is).
Kai99
i love nintendo! its my avourite gaming company ever biggrin.gif
Wise_Alchemist
Nintendo is great they have a good focus on gaming, it seems the two other leaders (Microsoft) (Sony) focus more on multimedia. I think Nintendo still has a chance to rise to the top.
Sith lord Revan 64
Ill admit nintendo is all about games while others focus on multimedia but
NINTENDO IS DEAD FACE IT! sad.gif Gamecube is dead as we speak and has been dead since resident evil 4 came out which is now coming out for ps2. By the way
I grew up with an NES and have a GC and a GBA but nintendo is dead. DS will only make nintendo more dead the launch was a total fluke compared to PSP.

NINTENDO
RIP
1985-2007 (if there lucky)
hitokiri
well nintendo to me is like that crazy loner shop class kid from high school... back in the day everyone thought he was all badass and whatnot. chicks digged him, guys feared his wrath. but high school is over and now he's just the fat guy thats going bald behind the counter of the local sev.

nintendo needs to stop coming up with moronic ideas about new game control methods and focus more on their software library.
Sith lord Revan 64
I agree nintendo I heard nintendo might have touch pad controllers for there next consle.
Kassia
Ninteno is the best!!!! Still play it till this day.

AFKAF
Sith lord Revan 64
Well I just bought a DS and I love i did not like the hunters demo though.
My Games are WarioWare and Super mario DS!
Apple Juice
Nintendo is extremely reliable when it comes to quality of games and hardware.

I am the biggest Nintendo fanboy you'll find.
jessin
I played Harvest Moon for 5 hours today....

Oh my god. blink.gif

Yeah, I'm a fan.
Zarpia
yeah, i love nintendo, i play harvest moon too, but my brother plys it more.
Azura Elric
Big Nintendo fan here! happy.gif
but I haven't played Harvest Moon yet.
Zarpia
Big Nintendo fan here! 
but I haven't played Harvest Moon yet.

Well is a good game, but i got bored really fast
Obcessed Mechanic
Nintendo = cool.
GS4Life
I like Nintendo, but I also like sony's Playstation 2 and Sega's systems. Still hate X Box though. Metroid prime 2, Sonic Adventure 2, and Super Smash Bros Melee are easily my favorite games for gamecube. For gameboy Advance I like the Metroid and Fire Emblem games. I'm looking foward to Sonic Rush, Metroid Prime Hunters and Animal Crossings for the DS. So yeah Nintendo is awsome.
WhiteMike
Nintendo is my Homeboy.
Sirya
love Nintendo!
even though I didn't have it (borrowed from my cousin a few times) I can't get enough of the games. Especially NES - nostalgia or what? tongue.gif
Zelda, Willow, Star Tropics, Tetris laugh.gif Super Mario Bros and much more smile.gif

(I did grew up with C64 - but that's for another subject wink.gif )

QUOTE(jessin @ Apr 11 2005, 01:32 AM)

Oh my god. blink.gif

Yeah, I'm a fan.
[snapback]150234[/snapback]

lol - first time I played it.. I think I sat there an entire day.. only stopping for lunch and dinner and etc tongue.gif it was addictive wink.gif
Kasumi
QUOTE(jessin @ Apr 10 2005, 07:32 PM)

Oh my god. blink.gif

Yeah, I'm a fan.
[snapback]150234[/snapback]

laugh.gif I think most would agree that HM is probably one of the most addictive games ever.
«°~Envy™~°»
my first gaming system was atari oh the golden age Sigh

then ofcourse it was nintendo biggrin.gif i love nintendo but Game cube sucks big time :| it killed nintendo for me

there next one better be good or i'll be sticking with x box
saffiremoon21
I love Nintendo...the first games I ever played were for my Super Nintendo when I was...what, five or so. I recently got a PS2, but for the most part, I think Nintendo's games are better.
DarkBlade_Alchemist
nintendo's are all right but i dont think the other companies are "sell outs".
Full Metal Alex
I LOVE NINTENDO! i still play my 64. The games are still pretty good to me. I was very dissapointed in my gamecube though mad.gif im really only keeping it for the new zelda. I used to play the old nintendo nonstop when i was little. does anybody remember Dr.Mario?
animejunkie429800
Dr. Mario is a cool game, but Nitendo's making a new console called Nitendo Revolution and it plays previous games Nitendo made including new games for the new console. I just hopes it plays old NES games.... I wanna play Mario Bros. 3!
shogunskey
I LOVE NINTENDO!!!!!!!

And if cant tell my fav character is Luigi runner up is Mario the goes Samus and last one is Link
ChibiOtakuElric
NINTENDO ROCKS!!!! and link is awsome *i luv that pint sized hyrulian*
ἀρχή
I'm not a huge nintendo fan, but I will say it's more appealing to me than the other systems. They typically have less expensive systems and have interesting and unique games.
CHOO
I have XBOX, but............

NINTENDO FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Haru-San
Nintendo is the best gaming system because
it stays original and does not really copy the other companies that much
GS4Life
If there is one thing that we need done that nintendo hasn't done yet its..................................Release Fire Emblems 1-6(especially 6 cause without 7 is one helluva cliffhanger) in North America. We've got Fire Emblem 7(When it came to the US, there was much rejoicing), Fire Emblem 8(That is a lot of fun too) and just yesterday Fire Emblem Path of Raidiance was released. Now what about the first six and gaiden? We so need a mega collection for them like how we got it for Sonic. If 1,3, and 6 were realeased then everyone would stop asking tnhe same question about every Fire Emblem game. Marth is in 1 and 3(I believe he's the main lord for both), and Roy is in 6, although he has a very minor role in 7. So yeah putting my pointless rant aside, release the first 6 Fire Emblem games in North America. (Good luck for whoever wants to beat 5 though, I heard it's insanely hard.)
Heartless_Soldier
cool.gif Nintendo Rocks. Old time favorite game was super mario!
seventh_sky
Nintendo makes some of the best games in the universe. I don't care how weird it looks, I'm getting a Revolution. I must play all the Zelda games in the years to come....*obsessed*
greenperky
Ive stuck with nintendo for many years and the only bad thing they have done was pokemon, but lets not go there.
You know you're a fanboy when you play ssbm for 10 hours straight like me.! laugh.gif
Empathy
Yeah I am a nintendofan. Ever sence I got the super nintendo I always play mario and donkey kong.
ChocolateAlchemist
nintendo is awesome

sometimes I go over to a friend's house just to play instead of to visit them
Mr G
Yeah Nintendo make the best multiplayer games as well warioware anyone and smash bros meele a game that defines multiplayer if there ever was one
siner
im a nintendofan!!!! Legand of Zelda rocks!!!! Link is so cool cool.gif i already pre-order my copy of the new Zelda game coming out for gamecube biggrin.gif cant wait for it to come out smile.gif
kenderoth
Lame ds has horrible graphic gamecube got bombed, and the revolutin is going to be horrible, Sony much better than nintendo and microsoft.
ἀρχή
QUOTE(kenderoth @ Feb 4 2006, 04:33 PM) [snapback]346662[/snapback]

Lame ds has horrible graphic gamecube got bombed, and the revolutin is going to be horrible, Sony much better than nintendo and microsoft.

And Boo to you too sony fanboy/girl/thing laugh.gif

I like my gamecube and ds. I'm starting to look forward to the revolution because of its interesting controller and possibilities. It'll all depend on how long it takes for game developers to utilize its abilities well.
Blitz
I wuv Nintendo! If it weren't for them, I don't think I'd really have been much of a gamer. The first system my brother and I ever got was a Super Nintendo.
MasterKris
Nintendo = 90% of game industry
ἀρχή
QUOTE(MasterKris @ Feb 5 2006, 12:05 PM) [snapback]346880[/snapback]

Nintendo = 90% of game industry

I wouldn't say that. But I will say that their attempt to be a gaming system for the masses appeals to me as I'm now part of the masses and do not have the budget or interest in what other systems are out there.
fmafan16
I love Nintendo games and products, simply because I am a big mario fan!
siner
QUOTE(arche @ Feb 5 2006, 08:33 AM) [snapback]346839[/snapback]

QUOTE(kenderoth @ Feb 4 2006, 04:33 PM) [snapback]346662[/snapback]

And Boo to you too sony fanboy/girl/thing laugh.gif

I like my gamecube and ds. I'm starting to look forward to the revolution because of its interesting controller and possibilities. It'll all depend on how long it takes for game developers to utilize its abilities well.

yea thats true and the controls do look cool i cant wait for it to come out biggrin.gif
MasterKris
Nintendo = 90% of game industry;;;;

this quote is just simply telling my fanlism~ biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.