Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Fullmetal Alchemist: Dual Symphony
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fullmetal Alchemist Game > FMA Nintendo Games
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
yukiroche
Wow I just checked cubed3.com and they said that a Fullmetal Alchemist game will be on the DS! Here's the website for proof:
http://search.netscape.com/ns/boomframe.js...ubed-3.co.uk%2F

And here's what they said:

By Jorge Ba-oh (jb)
12.3.2005 1:55
Quick News: Two new titles based on popular anime franchises, Gundam and Fullmetal Alchemist are in development for the DS. Square-Enix is developing Fullmetal, a portable action game following the series, with no release currently avaliable. "SD Gundam G Generation DS" a strategy game lead by Bandai, and has a Japan release for May.

More information on these titles soon.

Thread title adjusted slightly for more clarity. :}
Falling_Man
I'd suck if you had draw the circle for the game...
vazel
oh wow. now i definately have to get a ds.
Fullmetal Fangirl
I already hav a DS thank jesus
miss_neko
*rawr* now i must fork up more money for a DS
Kyo_Umerio
*looks at his hands* DS...PSP....DS....PSP.....~_~ I HATE THIS CRAP! why cant all the good games just stay with Sony..... Square-Enix.... you are smart smart people.....money hungry greedy !@#$%&#... but smart *sighs* maybe it'll be the GBA game that was already released in Japan so that i wont have to buy it happy.gif;;;; *prays*
AA battery
@@; gotta save up money for DS now... damn ><
yukiroche
I've finally found some images of the Fullmetal Alchemist game for the DS!! Here are some images:
http://cubed3.com/viewnews.php?storyid=3543
YAY!!! I've almost peed my pants when I first saw it! tongue.gif
ed's secret agent
You ALMOST peed your pants? I DID pee my pants!!! Those graphics are mindblowing!!! That looks so awesome, I've gotten total brain damage!!!!
God..... Why can't they keep videgame prices from 25$-100$...........
I'll just get the GBA one........
Ryuji1314
good thing I just got my DS, damn there are so many FMA games coming out.

@Falling_man: that would suck if you had to draw the circle on the touch pad!
Kyo_Umerio
Can we get some one to translate those pages ~_~.... i'm gonna have to get a DS now... *cusses in several languages* i hate nintendo.... they did this to me with Zelda.... and Final Fantasy....~_~
yukiroche
I realized there ARE alot of FMA games coming out. Soon there would be Fullmetal Alchemist 2 (showing in E3), Fullmetal Alchemist: Dream Carnival, FMA (on gma) and the one posted on the headline new in fullmetal-alchemist.com. Oh my GOD that's alot. I'm broke.... oh Kyo_Umerio you play Zelda? and final fantasy? Those are one of my favorite games! I esspecially like Cloud from FF7, he's cool. (But im not obssessive like those goddamn fangirls for ED).
Oh and Ryuji1314 I think you MIGHT have to draw those circles because in one of the pics, it looks like a tutorial on how to draw one. Oh damn that would suck. And if you mess up then you'd have to sacrifice an limb EVERYTIME (just kidding). Then at the end of the game you'd be screwed with no body parts left! ooo boy that's weird. OR nothing would happen and you'd be screwed througout the game because you can't make it through the first level. tongue.gif
Kyo_Umerio
yukiroche there are even more than that There are 2 FMA Games for GBA released ing Japan, 4 for PS2 FMA and the Broken Angel, and then theres FMA 2 and 3 and then Dream Carnival, and then this new DS game. so yea.... thats alot
Dredy13
Bought time i was hoping something like this would happen soon i hope it comes out soon though, many of the DS' launch titles are not that entertaining yet cept for some exceptions. And hopefully with FMA on the DS it will be one of those games to keep you busy till more titles come out.
yukiroche
holy shit that's alot!
Kyo_Umerio
QUOTE(Dredy13 @ Mar 16 2005, 12:21 AM)
Bought time i was hoping something like this would happen soon i hope it comes out soon though, many of the DS' launch titles are not that entertaining yet cept for some exceptions. And hopefully with FMA on the DS it will be one of those games to keep you busy till more titles come out.
[snapback]134068[/snapback]

lol well by the time the DS game get here Dream Carnival May have Been Released and then maybe FMA 2 after that... and then FMA 3 lol and the GBA games somewhere between.... anyways i'm sure you will have plenty to keep you entertained happy.gif;;;
Dredy13
I hope so cuz i already went through Mr. driller and it just pissed me off cuz i would get squashed by rocks a lot or get a giant drill through my tiny lil head -__-
warioware touched seems entertaining but i want an RPG >_<!!! i need something challenging lol like Final Fantasy for the DS most of the games out now aren't that indepth and you kinda finish um quickly that and no one lives near me to play metroid prime hunters: first hunt =( that bites *sniff sniff* cmon am i right though? most of these games right now lack that kinda depth i'd even wanna play a new DS pokemon or something lmfao ((O___O)) no don't look at me like that lol ^_____^;;; maybe nintendo's holding out on us? maybe their making us suffer cuz we're bad children sad.gif " I challenge you nintendo a dual of whits and pure gaming skills!"
yukiroche
Woot woot you go do that Dredy13!! Go beat Nintendos ass with your gaming skills!
Sith lord Revan 64
Well must buy a DS since I do not have PS2 unless they come out with an Xbox
version biggrin.gif
Kao
Oh wow this is dissapointing, i thought they would make a game for the PSP, instead of the DS. Since doesn't sqare enix make games mainly for playstation?
ScarredSweetheart
Arrrr. . must I break my bank account? How much is all the games + the actual DS gonna cost me *thinks*crap, I'm poor.
Kyo_Umerio
*blinks* should cost you about $200 dollars all together not counting Tax
shogunskey
i noticed that many of you hate the idea of drawing the circle on the game.

but its not that bad now is it. after all what would you have on the touch screen.

a thought: they my have the circle already drawn but you may have to like

complete it. I personally would not mind have to draw the circles at all.
Kyo_Umerio
QUOTE(shogunskey @ Apr 25 2005, 10:06 AM)
i noticed that many of you hate the idea of drawing the circle on the game.

but its not that bad now is it. after all what would you have on the touch screen.

a thought: they my have the circle already drawn but you may have to like

complete it. I personally would not mind have to draw the circles at all.
[snapback]160537[/snapback]

i think it may be kinda cool but not really.... they may have it set up like they did in then 2 GBA games
Ronaldo Rodregez
This is one reason why the PSP will look less appealing in the future. The DS is not using it's full potential yet, because Japan likes to hesitate.
Kyo_Umerio
QUOTE(Ronaldo Rodregez @ Apr 25 2005, 02:27 PM)
This is one reason why the PSP will look less appealing in the future. The DS is not using it's full potential yet, because Japan likes to hesitate.
[snapback]160633[/snapback]

the DS has not used its full potential? what are you talking about? Sony Will ALWAYS be better than nintendo, the PSP can play Videos, Songs, Games, and you can even download stuff onto it... they could careless about the wireless connection crap because not many people do that in the first place. sure you can message people with a DS but how much does that cost you? has anyone actually figured that out? Text Messaging is pointless in the first place. if i have something to say to someone then i call them and can get an entire message across to them in an unlimited amount of words. the DS may have a touch screen but thats soo complicated if you think about it. Nintendo's downfall is that for each system they come out with, you have to develop a new playing technique. and Sony has kept theirs the same and they STILL have more advanced game play... and better graphics. my philosophy on this is K.I.S.S. Keep It Simple Stupid. have you played the Game Cube? that control is soo messed up.

Anyways i dont think there is much left for the DS the only game i plan on buying for it is FMA. and then i'll give it to my lil bro and let him have it so that he can get whatever games he wants for it. hopefully they will develop it for PSP instead so that i dont have to do that in the first place.
Ronaldo Rodregez
QUOTE(Kyo_Umerio @ Apr 26 2005, 02:20 PM)

the DS has not used its full potential? what are you talking about? Sony Will ALWAYS be better than nintendo, the PSP can play Videos, Songs, Games, and you can even download stuff onto it...

That's a pretty rediculous statement, my friend. I'm not saying Nintendo's a god or something, but Sony might make a mistake one day and go bankrupt. Advice: Don't put faith in one game company.
Yes, the PSP can play Videos, but last I checked, Nintendo made video carts for GBA. Who's to say they won't advance on it to play movies in better quality?
Songs? First I need to ask if you can play games while listening to music, because if you can't, I don't really care.
And Games, of course, we know the DS can play. =P About downloading things, again, that's something I meant by not being used to it's potentional. As far as I know it's being worked on. Not like images or songs, though.

they could careless about the wireless connection crap because not many people do that in the first place. sure you can message people with a DS but how much does that cost you? has anyone actually figured that out? Text Messaging is pointless in the first place. if i have something to say to someone then i call them and can get an entire message across to them in an unlimited amount of words.

Why wouldn't people use that? Are you saying that no one likes playing with a friend? I highly doubt that. Maybe you wouldn't use it, but very social people would find it to be a great asset. And the text messaging costs nothing... I have no idea where you got that from. Also, if you're just going to use a phone to talk, then use a TV to watch movies and a radio to listen to music. It's practically the same thing, you're just making the simplified product more complex.

the DS may have a touch screen but thats soo complicated if you think about it. Nintendo's downfall is that for each system they come out with, you have to develop a new playing technique. and Sony has kept theirs the same and they STILL have more advanced game play... and better graphics. my philosophy on this is K.I.S.S. Keep It Simple Stupid. have you played the Game Cube? that control is soo messed up.

It's called thinking outside the box. Being creative. No offense, but if you can't work a GameCube controller or the touch screen (Which you aren't forced to use in some games), then you're a little retarded.

Also, I forgot to mention this because you never brought it up. The DS was built in with a mic, which means in the future there will be voice commandable options. Think about that.
Anyways i dont think there is much left for the DS the only game i plan on buying for it is FMA. and then i'll give it to my lil bro and let him have it so that he can get whatever games he wants for it. hopefully they will develop it for PSP instead so that i dont have to do that in the first place.
[snapback]161143[/snapback]

Why would they put a 2D game on the PSP? Don't give your hopes up.
Kyo_Umerio
QUOTE(Ronaldo Rodregez @ Apr 26 2005, 01:23 PM)
QUOTE(Kyo_Umerio @ Apr 26 2005, 02:20 PM)

the DS has not used its full potential? what are you talking about? Sony Will ALWAYS be better than nintendo, the PSP can play Videos, Songs, Games, and you can even download stuff onto it...

That's a pretty rediculous statement, my friend. I'm not saying Nintendo's a god or something, but Sony might make a mistake one day and go bankrupt. Advice: Don't put faith in one game company.
Yes, the PSP can play Videos, but last I checked, Nintendo made video carts for GBA. Who's to say they won't advance on it to play movies in better quality?
Songs? First I need to ask if you can play games while listening to music, because if you can't, I don't really care.
And Games, of course, we know the DS can play. =P About downloading things, again, that's something I meant by not being used to it's potentional. As far as I know it's being worked on. Not like images or songs, though.

they could careless about the wireless connection crap because not many people do that in the first place. sure you can message people with a DS but how much does that cost you? has anyone actually figured that out? Text Messaging is pointless in the first place. if i have something to say to someone then i call them and can get an entire message across to them in an unlimited amount of words.

Why wouldn't people use that? Are you saying that no one likes playing with a friend? I highly doubt that. Maybe you wouldn't use it, but very social people would find it to be a great asset. And the text messaging costs nothing... I have no idea where you got that from. Also, if you're just going to use a phone to talk, then use a TV to watch movies and a radio to listen to music. It's practically the same thing, you're just making the simplified product more complex.

the DS may have a touch screen but thats soo complicated if you think about it. Nintendo's downfall is that for each system they come out with, you have to develop a new playing technique. and Sony has kept theirs the same and they STILL have more advanced game play... and better graphics. my philosophy on this is K.I.S.S. Keep It Simple Stupid. have you played the Game Cube? that control is soo messed up.

It's called thinking outside the box. Being creative. No offense, but if you can't work a GameCube controller or the touch screen (Which you aren't forced to use in some games), then you're a little retarded.

Also, I forgot to mention this because you never brought it up. The DS was built in with a mic, which means in the future there will be voice commandable options. Think about that.
[snapback]161143[/snapback]

Why would they put a 2D game on the PSP? Don't give your hopes up.
[snapback]161164[/snapback]

ok...i wasn't trying to bask you, and i really dont know that much about the DS, i was only stating what i did. i typed a huge para to respond to this... but my browser died so i'm just gonna sum it up. i didn't know about the mic, yes the controler is creavtive but they have added or altered a button for each system. i didn't know if the messaging costed anything at all. are you trying to say that i'm not social? because i actually am... i was only saying ... why didn't they just stick with the link cable. i mean people arn't gonna play each other from 50 ft away or whatever it is. anyways i guess you are right about the watching Videos on TV, but i mean its good for travel, and i can still use my phone when i travel, and yes a downfall of the PSP is that you cant play previously owned games, but i read somewhere that when the psp was first announced, that you would be able to download 1 Disk of a PS game onto it so that you could play previously own PS games. maybe they will bring this around sometime but for now i guess not.
Ronaldo Rodregez
QUOTE(Kyo_Umerio @ Apr 26 2005, 11:59 PM)
are you trying to say that i'm not social? because i actually am... i was only saying ... why didn't they just stick with the link cable. i mean people arn't gonna play each other from 50 ft away or whatever it is.

No no, sorry if it came out that way. I just assumed that you weren't very into playing friends with the way you were talking about multiplayer things.

As for why they didn't stay with the link cable, it's just easier to be wireless. Especially since they're coming out with games more than 2 people can play. And yes, the range ATM is short (100 ft) and doesn't seem like it'd be used, but they're developing a way to make DS interaction global.

Sorry if I got a little mean sounding in my last post. It's just sometimes annoying when I hear people say PSP is god when they don't know all the facts about the DS.
Mustang's Apprentice
Back in the 1980's Nintendo almost went bankrupt.
But they fought back and look at them now.

The PSP is awesome because of all of it's extra things(Music,Videos,etc.), but DS has and will have much better games, which is what I buy my handhelds for.

Both of you, Kyo and Ronaldo, have made good statements about the ups and downs of Sony and Nintendo, but the truth is, we'll just have to wait and see what the future holds.

Thank you for your time.

PS: Does anyone know what system Dream Carnival is coming to (hopes for Gamecube) because I really want a cool FMA fighting game!!
Kyo_Umerio
QUOTE(Mustang's Apprentice @ Apr 27 2005, 06:16 PM)

The PSP is awesome because of all of it's extra things(Music,Videos,etc.), but DS has and will have much better games, which is what I buy my handhelds for.

Both of you, Kyo and Ronaldo, have made good statements about the ups and downs of Sony and Nintendo, but the truth is, we'll just have to wait and see what the future holds.

Thank you for your time.

PS: Does anyone know what system Dream Carnival is coming to (hopes for Gamecube) because I really want a cool FMA fighting game!!
[snapback]161954[/snapback]

Well, seeing as the Dream Carnival is on PS2 in Japan i'm guessing it would be on PS2 to start out with here... i mean it may be altered for the GC or X Box in the future but thats my guess. that is IF it is released here
Ronaldo Rodregez
QUOTE(Mustang's Apprentice @ Apr 27 2005, 08:16 PM)

Indeed. I'm not company bias, I just like playing games.
Mustang's Apprentice
QUOTE(Kyo_Umerio @ Apr 27 2005, 07:16 PM)

Thank you for your time.

Well, seeing as the Dream Carnival is on PS2 in Japan i'm guessing it would be on PS2 to start out with here... i mean it may be altered for the GC or X Box in the future but thats my guess. that is IF it is released here
[snapback]162079[/snapback]

CRAP!! Now I have to beg my PS2 owning friend to buy it!!
Mustang's Apprentice

Thank you for your time.

Kyo_Umerio
QUOTE(Mustang's Apprentice @ Apr 28 2005, 03:45 PM)

Thank you for your time.

[snapback]162506[/snapback]

IF! it comes out here.... which i'm very unsure of since it came out BEFORE Broken Angel... and FMA 2 Comes out in May
chickdigger802
ehh.... de screenshots dont work anymore, dam, wanna see them soo bad... Wonder if they will ever make a FMA game for psp. I hope so. There making a Bleach game for psp though. YAY. lol, o well, good games will come to the ds.... eventually.
Kyo_Umerio
QUOTE(chickdigger802 @ Apr 28 2005, 08:33 PM)
ehh.... de screenshots dont work anymore, dam, wanna see them soo bad... Wonder if they will ever make a FMA game for psp. I hope so. There making a Bleach game for psp though. YAY. lol, o well, good games will come to the ds.... eventually.
[snapback]162708[/snapback]

awesome.. what style is the bleach game going to be? i still cant wait for the FMA card game
shogunskey
i think it may be kinda cool but not really.... they may have it set up like they did in then 2 GBA games

your right i never thought of that. but if they didnt that would be coool.
Kyo_Umerio
QUOTE(shogunskey @ Apr 29 2005, 10:07 AM)

[snapback]162944[/snapback]

you never thought of them setting it up like the GBA games or you never thought of them having you draw the circle?
Electra
QUOTE(Kyo_Umerio @ Apr 29 2005, 10:54 AM)
QUOTE(shogunskey @ Apr 29 2005, 10:07 AM)

[snapback]162944[/snapback]

you never thought of them setting it up like the GBA games or you never thought of them having you draw the circle?
[snapback]162970[/snapback]

It would suck if you had to draw the circle... What if they let you trace it? o.o
AA battery
drawing is fun ohmy.gif *hides*

Well since the screen is small I suppose either the circle will be "dumbed down" a little so that it would be easier to draw them out. (or maybe half complete, as someone mentioned above)
Kyo_Umerio
or maybe you will have a choice of alchemy circles to pick from. and you touch the one you want you use? you know?
LightningAlchemist
http://www.jeux-france.com/news9666_fullme...-en-images.html
http://www.jeux-france.com/news8946.html

I found more pics!! It looks like it has cut scenes. I think it might have mini games? Armstrong punching wood lol laugh.gif

sorry if these are old
Kyo_Umerio
QUOTE(LightningAlchemist @ Apr 30 2005, 01:27 AM)
http://www.jeux-france.com/news9666_fullme...-en-images.html
http://www.jeux-france.com/news8946.html

I found more pics!! It looks like it has cut scenes. I think it might have mini games? Armstrong punching wood lol laugh.gif

sorry if these are old
[snapback]163550[/snapback]

awesome thanx so much for the Pics, they explain alot more about the game. and i actually found another game that i was for DS so... yea.... WarioWare XD!!!! i may have to buy one
Karo
i think those pics are old.

I've already seen them
Sonic-Teal
We need FMA on Xbox come on BIll Gates do what you always do and start a hostile take over.
Kyo_Umerio
QUOTE(Sonic-Teal @ May 9 2005, 08:08 AM)
We need FMA on Xbox come on BIll Gates do what you always do and start a hostile take over.
[snapback]169358[/snapback]

dont you think billgates has enough money? cant we give our FMA money to people that deserve it?
Sith lord Revan 64
As exciting as it ssounds an FMA game for DS will proboly suck do to the fact that the develepre
wont put DSes graphics to the max and use the touch screen the right way.....
Kyo_Umerio
QUOTE(Sith lord Revan 64 @ May 11 2005, 10:45 AM)
As exciting as it ssounds an FMA game for DS will proboly suck do to the fact that the develepre
wont put DSes graphics to the max and use the touch screen the right way.....
[snapback]170944[/snapback]

Have you seen the pics yet? the graphics are like Super Nintendo Graphics....
Jing103
I doubt a FMA will ever be on the X-Box......why?.....cause Square-Enix has yet to make any games for the console.......but if they did......I think it would be horrible. I really don't like the X-Box.....but, most of the games I have are good or great so......whatever.... dry.gif I perfer the PS2 and PSP.....or even the GC(sometimes)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.