Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Cherry Wrench
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fanworks > Fanarts
shardypsykoelf
"My hands tremble upon the feel of your delicate frame
And my breathing stops and heart ceases by just the whisper of your name"
All right, so he recited his whispered poem from a book
And yet it made her pause and blush all the same

IPB Image
Xithion
*stares for a few minutes in shocK* blink.gif
You drew that yourself? I'm begining to think you do wear the pants in this relationship.... You draw, write, make websites.....Is there anything else I ned to add to that list?

Why am I not talented? *walks off to find his hidden talent*
Falling_Man
Nice stuff. Winry seems a bit thin in that one. I'd be nice if you could ink it.
shardypsykoelf
@Xith: Well...I can't cook...^^;;

@Falling Man: Thanx. Yeah, but I'm still working a bit on that kind of angle. Oh, and it is inked. Staedtler Pigment Liner. My scanner is horrible though when it comes to saving in .jpg format.
Xithion
I've noticed that you seem to have chained yourself to the Fanworks Thread! biggrin.gif LOL
shardypsykoelf
I stick out here because it's calmer...not a lot of threads building. Normally when I'm online I'm doing a gazillion other things at the same time. Right now I'm trying to finish chapter 8 of MCP. I check back every once in a while, in case something interesting has been said.
Xithion
Hmm... it is kinda quiet here. [krickets chirp]
I thrive in chaos! laugh.gif I might have to take a break soon because Bacon is really pissing me off!
shardypsykoelf
Uh-oh. What's going on?
Xithion
Ehh.... I just want to reach throught the computer and slap certain people! You know?
shardypsykoelf
Ah...

Here's another.

Well, we were once talking about what was the worst thing that could happen to a guy when he got married (other than the old joke that he got married in the first place), and then it escalated to what was the worst thing that could happen to a guy after sex?

I thought about it. Certainly the worst thing would be that he could get an STD, or find out his girl partner was actually a guy (if he's straight). Then I thought about some more. Yeah, those are bad, but not really ego-shattering, ya know?

Then it hit me.

The worst that could happen to a guy is when the girl suddenly, for no apparent reason, bursts out laughing.

And then this popped in and I just *had* to draw it.

IPB Image

Sorry for the really bad quality. I think it's either the scanner or the program I'm using.
Falling_Man
Hey, be sure to keep the material you post appropriate. That one you put up is pushing the limits or is right about there...
Xithion
It is? Doesnt look so bad to me. Now if certain things we're completely uncovered I could see a problem.

BTW: That drawing is just cruel!
shardypsykoelf
QUOTE(Falling_Man @ Mar 12 2005, 12:24 AM)
Hey, be sure to keep the material you post appropriate. That one you put up is pushing the limits or is right about there...
[snapback]131120[/snapback]

Why? She's giggling her butt off and he's pissed. And for all the picture shows, they could be wearing pants. Is it bad because a little bit of her boob is showing? Big whoop-de-doo-da-day. Nothing sensitive is being shown, and their expressions aren't even suggestive.

I understand where you're coming from, but my first pic is even more suggestive than this one.
Xithion
Are you going to be putting these on your website? Or using them in the desgin?
shardypsykoelf
They'll be on the website. I have a lot more, but right now I'm just posting a couple of my favorites here.

I want to use one of my own for a design, but the way my program saves them, they come out like crap, so I'll hafta think of something else.
Xithion
What exactly about the program makes em bad?
Chiyo
blink.gif
ohmy.gif
laugh.gif
biggrin.gif

^ this was me looking at your pics
hidden_death
laugh.gif nice
Yukina_Raven
Ouch. Why to hurt poor Ed's pride as a man. laugh.gif Wonderful talent! You should share some with the less fortunant AKA me. tongue.gif (Kidding, Kidding)
shardypsykoelf
Two-page fancomic. Do not click if sensitive (Puh-leeze, these dating advertisements on this site are WORSE than my pics). But just in case...

NOTE: Reads in regular manga style: right to left.

Page One
Page Two
Xithion
Ahahahah.....Thats so dam funny. I like how Al was looking on with his little happy face.
Chiyo
Oh that is funny.

I have to see more! tongue.gif
ed's secret agent
Awesome...
Yukina_Raven
I cracked up so hard and so loud when I read that I scared my cat from the room and made my dog bark. ^^; No, seriously... that was frickin' hysterical!!!! And just the fact that as soon as I clicked the second page's link... the insturmental piece forom Chobits called 'A Wild Fancy' started playing. laugh.gif

AWESOME work!
Xithion
Whens your site gonna be done? I want to link it! LOL
evil_carebear
cool tongue.gif im good a drawin too just not for a sepcific anime unsure.gif but i have my own characters. smile.gif
QUOTE(shardypsykoelf @ Mar 11 2005, 08:41 PM)
"My hands tremble upon the feel of your delicate frame
And my breathing stops and heart ceases by just the whisper of your name"
All right, so he recited his whispered poem from a book
And yet it made her pause and blush all the same

IPB Image
[snapback]131011[/snapback]

Hex-Sama
@Shardy: Your drawing are so awesome >.< . The first one's cute. The second one was funny. The doujinshi you made was pretty funny too. I'm sure that when Edward saw Winry in her new swimsuit, blood was rushing to other places besides his nose laugh.gif ... Can somebody get Edward a tissue unsure.gif ? Oh, that part with Alphonse having his mind in the gutter made me laugh my @$$ off biggrin.gif . Nice style wink.gif .
Jen_Elric
OMG, Shardy! That was so funny and cute! I loved it!
*thinks about it again and starts laughing*
Falling_Man
I just read the comic. Pretty funny. Ed obviously had something different in mind. I wonder what effect Winry was going for...
lol76
Post more great fanart please happy.gif
Sonic-Teal
Damn the comic was hilarious laugh.gif . Though I like your art work I think the second one was kinda pushing the limits.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.