Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Al Sketches
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fanworks > Fanarts
tempest_Strife
Anyway, I won't go into much detail right now.... I'm too tired.

13 year old Al

Sparring.

Al Kicking butt...

This one is my fave. I drew it during gym today.
Blackwings
They are all pretty awsome i like Al Kicking butt... one

thats got pretty cool pose to it! happy.gif
tempest_Strife
Thank you! I worked a while to get that pose good....

New sketches! I drew these yesterday at work... it was rather slow...
Fyrato
Awww *wants to huggle the bunny Al* happy.gif But Ed is already evil >:) Al's profile looks a bit squashy, but they're good sketches smile.gif
Luckyalchemy27
*smiles at computer screen* Aww! That's really cool! I love the devil Ed. He's like me-pure evil! Mwahaha!

I also like the one of Al with the kitty ears.
AngelTears
I like all of them. My favorite would be Al kicking butt.
-Kr!zY-
^^ nice work!!! keep it up!!! XD
dragonflame327
Very nice! I commend you on the last picture. That pose with the legs is so hard to draw!!X_x The lil AL bunny's cuteness nibbles at my soul! XD Devil Ed is cute too...yet evil....eeeeeviiiill. Lol. Keep it up. If you're like me, you draw alot but have yet to color anything. Are you? ^^
Full Metal Engineer
I think the picture in the link http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y24/tempe...0Elric/al26.jpg was probably the best its just so freaking awesome
tempest_Strife
Thank you all! biggrin.gif I think I'll have some Al in armor pictures next... since I got the Alphonse action figure!!!

*squeals like fangirl*

Nothing like a lil inspiration!
ymsg
those Rock!! Is Al your favorite?
tempest_Strife
Thank you! Ooooh yeah, he's my fav. He's my baby!!! Err.... Sorry, let my fangirl side get the better of me.
sakura_alchemist66
Wow! they're all so CUTE!
ymsg
^^ I can tell you have a passion for drawing him.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.