Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Three Alchemy Brothers
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fullmetal Alchemist Game > FMA PlayStation Games
Pages: 1, 2
LoMXD
( spoiler) In the broken angel you fight a trio of three brothers named Gelb, Rot and Blau, they like to call them selfs the three alchemy brothers, I prefer to here Elric brothers for one it sounds a little more creative.. I think they are hilairious though, like in movie 8 when Gelb is in fish eye lense mode and he says " hhhuuuhhh" I thought it was so funny I couldn't stop laughing.
but the second time yuor in New Hiessgart the chasing them around is such a pain. (specialy when you don't haave any agl caps. What do you guys think about " The Three Alchemy Brothers"?
FForce
QUOTE(Legolas of Mirkwood @ Mar 5 2005, 08:15 PM)
( spoiler) In the broken angel you fight a trio of three brothers named Gelb, Rot and Blau, they like to call them selfs the three alchemy brothers, I prefer to here Elric brothers for one it sounds a little more creative.. I think they are hilairious though, like in movie 8 when Gelb is in fish eye lense mode and he says " hhhuuuhhh" I thought it was so funny I couldn't stop laughing.
but the second time yuor in New Hiessgart the chasing them around is such a pain. (specialy when you don't haave any agl caps.  What do you guys think about  " The Three Alchemy Brothers"?
[snapback]127425[/snapback]

I hated having to fight them, they wasted all my elixirs! dry.gif
AA battery
They are stupid XD was fun beating up one then the other hahaha XD (imo they are not that hard to beat...)
LoMXD
They were really hard for me both times beacause the stone spikes Gelb uses that come up from underneath were sn instant kill for me the first time, the second time I ran out of elixers and those five suits of armor were just a pain, but the hardest boss battles for me are listed here smile.gif

1. last fight
2. Water Chimera
3. Alchemy Brothers second time.
Dragons04
I know the solution to win is run and fight

you run around the fountain and I have all things transmutated into weapons and fight the three Alchemy brothers, I beat them twice
FForce
I just used the machine guns... but I absolutely hated the walking armor suit thingies, they just won't give up!!!
LoMXD
yeah I kpt going around in kart wheels and flips to dodge the suits of armor and the brothers, sometimes it was a really close call , but I did that so I would have a chance to resurect Al using Alchemy , ( it s nice to know that you can bring him back:) )
FForce
lol, no kiddin'.

I don't know if this happened to anyone else, but everytime I played the 3 alchemy brothers, Blau(the blue guy) would just trap himself in a corner... ^^; It was nice to catch a break though.

I also heard that the next game FMA2: Curse of the Crimson Elixir is supposed to be slated for arrival this spring, has anyone else heard that?
Lucky Charm
I despise fighting them, the armors just made it harder. But they ended up being beatable anyways...they're ok I guess.
LoMXD
WHAT THE NEXT GAME IS OUT IN SPRING!! I STILL HAVE TO WORK OFF $120 FOR THE PS2 MEMORY CARD AND THE GAME!! ( wow I'm going to work for my mom for quite a while. dry.gif )
Dragons04
My video store is charging just $3 for 3-day rent
FForce
QUOTE(Dragons04 @ Mar 8 2005, 07:50 AM)
My video store is charging just $3 for 3-day rent
[snapback]128660[/snapback]

All I can say is ohmy.gif
Kyo_Umerio
all i have to say is when you are at Level 50 that far in the Game 2nd time through..... they are nothing at all... not even a challenge...the Theifs and Bouncer guys are actually harder then them lol
LoMXD
Hehheh heh I wish I was at that lvl when I was fighting them, so maybe I could be a high high very high level to even stand a chance against Roy and Alex.
When I was playing the game the first time, I was only lvl 21 by the time I got to Roy and Alez ( sry out of topic tongue.gif
AA battery
I just can't get myself to train Ed and Al xD I want to finish the game sooner... (I didn't really have any hard time until the last stage tho... when we have to fight all three monsters + that woman... whatever her name was)
Kyo_Umerio
at level 99 you can beat the final battles very easily, although it takes alot of patience to get to that level. but as for the three alchemy bros i never used any elixers on them. i never used any items other than a wind element to beat Blau in hand to hand my first time through.. i think i was level 15 the first time. so yea... it does take a lot to level up enough to beat the very LAST optional battle (tried his best not to use Spoilers)
LoMXD
Especaily aince as you level exp starts getting harder to find in large amounts soi every time you gain a lvl the next one would taker longer to gain biggrin.gif
Kyo_Umerio
it stops at 20000 till next level. and heres a secret... Equip the Alchemy Medalion and Ultra Combo Guide and it give you ALOT of EXP for killing with Alchemy
LoMXD
I normally chain link my attacks with the stone spikes, so I don't use alchemy alot, it really helps alot when fighting frenzy is on though
Kyo_Umerio
yea but if you finish off the combo with the Stone Spikes theat counts as alchemy... so if you get a High combo and then finish it of with the stone spikes and had both the items i mentioned up there equipped than it would be AMAZING EXP i think its best to use the larger weapons though cause that counts as alchemy and you also get the big weapon bonus. i found a kewl Secret out about the Hammer though. the rubber hammer gives you the BEST combo's because its got the best juggling.. but also if you are mad about how it only hits for 1 i descovered that if you jump and attack with it, it gives you a pretty attack. not as good as the average, but good enough that if you wanted to hold onto it then you could and still be able to fight off the bigger enemies.
Kurai_Eymru
Gahh! I hate them soo much that I cant even defeat them *glooms* I tried everything also!
FForce
I actually didn't have too much trouble beating the last boss, they just took a lot of time. Like, it's easy to get a basic pattern going, but you need to keep it up for 20 minutes or so.
Kyo_Umerio
yea it took me a while to my first time, i was sooo upset those cause the moster is supposed to drop and item... but he hasn't yet for me.... he doesn't always drop it those so i guess i will keep trying ~_~
FForce
The first time I had tried I had beaten the three chimeras, then shut the game off, so I was really P.O.d when I had to beat them again. But as for the last-last boss, I didn't have too much trouble, 'cept for Al dying all the time, and everyone gets to fly but me ;_; I think I actually got an amulet or something, Oh, I think it was a grindstone(maybe) that I got from the last boss.
Kyo_Umerio
QUOTE(FForce @ Mar 17 2005, 07:36 PM)
The first time I had tried I had beaten the three chimeras, then shut the game off, so I was really P.O.d when I had to beat them again. But as for the last-last boss, I didn't have too much trouble, 'cept for Al dying all the time, and everyone gets to fly but me ;_; I think I actually got an amulet or something, Oh, I think it was a grindstone(maybe) that I got from the last boss.
[snapback]135137[/snapback]

o.O;;; what does the last item do? i really want it..
FForce
QUOTE(Kyo_Umerio @ Mar 17 2005, 06:52 PM)
QUOTE(FForce @ Mar 17 2005, 07:36 PM)
[snapback]135137[/snapback]

o.O;;; what does the last item do? i really want it..
[snapback]135152[/snapback]

All it does is allow Al to have unlimited use of equiped weapons (except for katana dry.gif )
Kyo_Umerio
wow... this game could really use alot better ultimate weapons happy.gif:;; expecially since they are soo hard to get
Kurai_Eymru
So basically I should Level up befor faceing any bosses...ok sounds fun to me! ( I dont want to see Ed Die anymore!) Thanks Guys!
Kyo_Umerio
that or i can give you a good stratedgy for each boss if you want happy.gif;; *hugs his book*
FForce
QUOTE(Kyo_Umerio @ Mar 19 2005, 12:39 PM)
wow... this game could really use alot better ultimate weapons happy.gif:;; expecially since they are soo hard to get
[snapback]136138[/snapback]

no kiddin'; but the next game (Akaki Elixir no Akuma; or Curse of the Red Elixir [Slated for May 2005{I think}]) is supposed to be a hell (can I say that?) of a lot better.
Kyo_Umerio
it looks like it, and the 3rd one looks the best thus far happy.gif
LoMXD
This may hmmm, oh great that's when the 3rd dvd comes out. *sigh* looks like I'll be spending alot that month too.
I really wish I knew more about the third game . I have only played the first game. sleep.gif
Kyo_Umerio
yea i know what you mean... i'm going to be spending alot of money *dies* YAY TAZ RETURN!!!!
FForce
*wishes DVDs would come out faster* ..... *spends money* ;_;
Kyo_Umerio
i really need to start making and FMA wish list ~_~
LoMXD
What do you think I do? lol
Dvd's need to stop coming out in the same month as the games, I missed the second game and I need to work for that once I pay off $118.00
then the third and then the other fma stuff , * sigh* being an obsesed collector can be very stressing for those who don't have jobs , Technicly I work for my mother.
My FMA wish list has other merchendise on it , but the dvd's come first, then the games then other stuff like t-shirts, posters, (pocket-watch ) etc.
Des
I thought the alchemy brothers were pansies. Oo They're really pretty easy to kill if you know what you're doing with your alchemy =X And I don't like how they're like identical triplets or whatever... couldn't they have been more creative with the design?
LoMXD
I absolutely HATE seeing them lined up , first of all they all look the same on the face second it looks like they are sticking their thumbs down their pants, so I rushed throught the text as fast as possible dry.gif
FForce
Yeh, they weren't very creative with the 'reading the dialogue' part of the game. I hated that, my only relief were the anime cutscenes. But no one wants to read a game.... And they're doing the same in the next game! *looks at more screenshots*
Kyo_Umerio
what was the whole .............................. deal with Blau? is he a mime? or did he just speak a different language and tehy didn't feel like finding out which one to translate?
LoMXD
Blau.... hmmmm he is annoying in the cut scenes like the rest of his brothers, thank goodness he stayed by himself during that battle.
Kyo_Umerio
*looks at them* right but why does he talk like that?
pinako
i need help with an eairlyer part!! how do u fix the pipe?
LoMXD
Pinako: Fisrt you walk over to the door thats on fire in the central plaza. when you get to the place with the pipe hold down circle to use your alchemy .
Beo-Guest-89
Blau speaks really quitely, which is why the scenes where they talk about Blau getting excited, shrieking etc were written, as a joke.
Kyo_Umerio
oh really? where did you get this info from?
«°~Envy™~°»
QUOTE(Legolas of Mirkwood @ Mar 5 2005, 07:15 PM)
but the second time yuor in New Hiessgart the chasing them around is such a pain. (specialy when you don't haave any agl caps.  What do you guys think about  " The Three Alchemy Brothers"?
[snapback]127425[/snapback]

They were too easy but yet annoying waste of my time dry.gif
LoMXD
I liked watching the cut scenes, but again it was so annoying chasing them all over new heisgart.
Chibi Reina
If someone asked me which of the Alchemy Brothers I liked, without saying that I disliked them all, I'd probably say Blau, because he doesn't sound as annoying as the rest of his bros. lol
FForce
Let's just say I hated all of them cool.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.