Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Show Us Your Desktop!
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Open Talk
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37
Zarpia
@Chiyo- i like it, is really neat

@Coffee- i love the wallpaper
Zarpia
i like your current one, and also the 1st, 3 and 4th one from the list.

and you'll probably whant to "attach" the image coz is really big biggrin.gif
ἀρχή
My Current Desktop
Zarpia
Arche i just love your wallpaper, can you tell me where are those cats from?
ἀρχή
They're from Azumanga Daioh. One of my favorite anime series smile.gif
Haroken
imma guess azumanga daioh.

hahah I was right x3
Zarpia
QUOTE(arche @ May 9 2005, 07:16 PM)
They're from Azumanga Daioh. One of my favorite anime series smile.gif

thanks, althogh i don't remember seeing them in an anime....i remember know, it was in an animation.
xrninja
QUOTE(Haroken @ May 9 2005, 06:57 PM)

i love the OP one! biggrin.gif the sketchy one's cool too, but would be much cooler sans the ugly obnoxious dub logo in the center.

here's mine. the cover of deathnote volume 5 is my favorite, so i made it into a wallpaper. added the green bg and a noise + gaussian blur filter, then extended the chains. smile.gif

IPB Image
Quistis88
I fixed the posts with the all-too-large screenshots, guys. Try not to stretch out the page, please. smile.gif
Haroken
Thanks quis I'll use the link y thing next time ^^
Chiyo
Surprise

My mate made this for me while I was out. Made me giggle so I had to keep it for a while. She took it from Riza Babes sig (and thanks to her for sending me the pics wink.gif )
definingmind
Meh, since my old hard drive, I lost my old desktop of my girl. sad.gif

Curse you Dell for using crappy brands for your hard drvies, curse you!!!

Anywho, this is my current desktop, until I can get another wallpaper of my sweetie made up. Enjoy! ^__^
Fresh_Coffee
I love ninja's desktop tongue.gif L looks hawt. ~
Zarpia
I like your deskto a lot Riza, is really cute.
Riza Babe
heheh thanks!
Zarpia
Well I chance my wallpaper again, so this is my current desktop, and i cleane it up a little bit.
Fullmetal Fangirl
i couldnt be stuffed showing you all...

current wallpaper:
Aoko-chan
My current one:
Riza Babe
OMG Fullmetal Fangirl Thats SO COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ed and Al!!!!!! WAaaaaaaaa

Heres my new desktop! biggrin.gif
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v319/Riz...ntitled0909.jpg
Zarpia
cool desktop Riza!
Riza Babe
thanks! ^^
Slashrose1010
I have seen that desk somewhere, Riza, but it is nice ^^ Especially since Lust is the biggest and the Envy pic is nice as well. Very nice.
Zarpia
QUOTE(Slashrose1010 @ May 15 2005, 06:25 PM)
I have seen that desk somewhere, Riza, but it is nice ^^ Especially since Lust is the biggest and the Envy pic is nice as well. Very nice.
[snapback]173157[/snapback]

I think that Ailuro had that one before.
Slashrose1010
A hot Dark Desk smile.gif
A very hot Renji Desk ^^
~Pride~
Mine is awsome and not gay dry.gif
Luckyalchemy27
I don't know how to get mine actually up here, but here's the wallpaper I have:

Click here
Celestial Shadow
As usual, my desktops are dark and prettyful (well at least to me) and generally tell you whatever my current obsession is biggrin.gif

Oh and if you look closely, you can see some loser's name on here that I happened to be talking to at the time. He ruined my desktop xD
Phyco girl
QUOTE(Luckyalchemy27 @ May 23 2005, 04:13 PM)

Click here
[snapback]178204[/snapback]

I like yours! It's really good happy.gif

I wish I knew how to make my desktop into a jpg. I tried the thing on the 1st page but it didn't work TT.TT Could someone explain it with more detail please?
Celestial Shadow
QUOTE(Luckyalchemy27 @ May 23 2005, 06:13 PM)

Click here

...Hey...That's the same picture I submitted to the gallery here. (Of course I didn't make it though, just submitted it)
Luckyalchemy27
@phyco girl: Thanks, but I didn't make it. I downloaded it from a website. Here's another cool one that I liked:
Click here
Celestial Shadow
QUOTE(Phyco girl @ May 23 2005, 06:31 PM)
QUOTE(Luckyalchemy27 @ May 23 2005, 04:13 PM)

Click here

I like yours! It's really good happy.gif

I wish I knew how to make my desktop into a jpg. I tried the thing on the 1st page but it didn't work TT.TT Could someone explain it with more detail please?
[snapback]178210[/snapback]

Well, if you have a PC (like not a Mac or anything), there should be a button on your keyboad that says "Print Screen" and it should be on the upper right, above the arrow keys. You push that, when your desktop is up, then go paste it on some blank document of an art program or whatever, then size it and/or save it. At least that's what I do.
Phyco girl
Thanks! Here it is: My Desktop A little messy, but that's the stuff that I usually use.

@Lucky: I knew you didn't make it happy.gif I was just saying I liked it and that it was good. I could see the created by: yada yada yada, etc thing. Of course I don't make my own desktops either!
mongooseboi
its awfully small phyco
alchemist of fire
Here's mine
Zidan_chan
Here is mine. ( I did not show all of my icons) Suprisingly it is not Hagaren related. *gasp*
Zarpia
is cute, but the image is just to small
Zidan_chan
QUOTE(zarpia @ May 24 2005, 09:00 AM)
is cute, but the image is just to small
[snapback]178590[/snapback]

Thank you Zarpia. I think that something is wrong with my photobucket account. My images keep on showing up like this whenever I copy and paste the URL.
Phyco girl
Yeah, I know it looked SO small! Cool desktops everyone!
Celestial Shadow
Looks big to me.
alchemist x
I don't think they know the way of the mouse too well.

Common people you need to click on the thumbnail and then on the bottom right hand side of the image of the popup wait till you see arrows going out then click it. That will show the true size of the image.
Celestial Shadow
Oh I didn't realize they didn't know happy.gif;

Anyway, since I just changed my desktop (mostly to stare at Chrno in this pic, he's so darn cute wub.gif ) I thought to share it with you guys. It's the brightest I've ever had *cringe* The brightness...hiss...
alchemist x
laugh.gif lol
Zarpia
Celes and Alchemist x- he put a link before the "Attached thumbnail" so that's why the image was to small, i think he or she Edited so now we can see it big when we click on the "attached thumbnail".
alchemist x
Oh, For a second I thought you had a internet disorder. JK lol
Celestial Shadow
Oh okay, sorta thought so.
«°~Envy™~°»
here's my latest desktop
alchemist of fire
I just changed mine...
Don't ask. Just. Don't. Ask....
Edward Elric.
Here is my active desktop
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.