Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Show Us Your Desktop!
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Open Talk
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37
Falling_Man
-15 C is pretty cold... I wouldn't want to be there now. happy.gif *thinks 42 F is cold enough*

That is a lot of windows... I don't see that often. When I try to balance play with work on my comp., one of the two usually gets ignored.
Celestial Shadow
QUOTE(Quistis88 @ Mar 19 2005, 01:42 AM)
My Current Desktop

The Post-its are getting shorter.  That means gradual increase in happiness.  As you can clearly see, Paradise Lost was supposed to be read a while ago.  biggrin.gif  I'm almost caught up though, I think.

Yes, I usually have that many browsers going.  mellow.gif  Look at the temperature displayed on the thermometer.  Does that scare any of you?
[snapback]135982[/snapback]

All the windows at the bottom look like mine on a regular day tongue.gif
definingmind
A very nice background Quis! biggrin.gif It looks like it's from Sandman. And yes, the temperature does scare me, even though we get that here sometimes.
Quistis88
QUOTE(definingmind @ Mar 19 2005, 09:41 PM)
A very nice background Quis! biggrin.gif It looks like it's from Sandman. And yes, the temperature does scare me, even though we get that here sometimes.

Thank you. It's not from Sandman, but it is from one of the illustrators Neil Gaiman collaborated with: Yoshitaka Amano. biggrin.gif I'm such an Amano fangirl . . .

Good to know I'm not alone with the frigid temperature, although it's gone up to -10C now.
definingmind
Heh, can we really blame you for being an Amano fangirl, Quis? *hands her a blanket for the cold weather* His work is so amazing! I love his color techniquies and how most of the stuff he does looks pretty much like watercolor. Good stuff! laugh.gif
Aya's also has become an Amano fangirl over the past few years. There are somedays when I'll come home and she'll tell me of different sites she's found his works at. How she does it is beyond me. blink.gif
Mr Orange
cold... we got like -15C ~ -20C here.. Hate it...
Kitoky
Here's my Computer desktop:

Don't mind the icons dropped everywhere - it's my brother's computer really, he just never has a decent wallpaper wink.gif

As you can see the wallpaper arist mirrored the original FMA image so fit the style of the wallpaper. Thus why Ed now has an auto-mail left arm.

I'll post my laptop desktop soon. (Yes, it's also FMA)
Blade Alchemist
Here's my desktop
Slashrose1010
Here is my desktop tongue.gif Simplicity is the key ^^

Kadaj Is The Man

Edit: Wow. The woman on Quistis' desktop has got, err... Baby Got Back tongue.gif

I also have junk like that opened constantly. I always have messanger windows, media player, internet browsers and sometimes pictures open. happy.gif
Quistis88
QUOTE(Slashrose1010 @ Mar 20 2005, 08:11 PM)
Edit: Wow. The woman on Quistis' desktop has got, err... Baby Got Back tongue.gif

What does that mean? mellow.gif

Spiffy desktop, Slash.
Carnal Malefactor
It's a balmy 38 degrees fahrenheit where I am right now. cool.gif
Quistis88
Yeah, thanks for that, Bacon. tongue.gif
Falling_Man
I'd rather not post my current temperature here. Though it does fluctuate like mad every once in awhile...

I'd post something, but I'm not well versed in finding new things like avatars and wallpapers...
Slashrose1010
QUOTE(Quistis88 @ Mar 20 2005, 08:58 PM)

What does that mean? mellow.gif

Uhhh, do I really need to quote that song tongue.gif I just mean she has a big booty tongue.gif..... Which is definitely a good thing tongue.gif *I am looking at the background that Celes quoted. Hope that one isn't outdated*

And thanks happy.gif I can't wait till that movie comes out.
edsgirl
Slash your such a little perv dry.gif ! I like your background though.
Slashrose1010
lol, thanks... and I am surprised you are just making that asessment laugh.gif *What, No Bacon in training XD*
Le Monkey
Here is my new one!

Maybee ill just link it as its a tad wide..

The blue lines are the division of the screens...

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y2/lemonkey1988/DT.gif
Fresh_Coffee
Here is my desktop tongue.gif Simplicity is the key ^^

Kadaj Is The Man

I also have junk like that opened constantly. I always have messanger windows, media player, internet browsers and sometimes pictures open. happy.gif
[snapback]136847[/snapback]

Hey! That's my msn window ! I'll post mine up right went I leave for home.
Slashrose1010
^^ Cafe: I just noticed that XD

Here is another: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/Sla...azooDesktop.jpg

^If you can't already tell, Advent Children is another obsession of mine -__-^
Fresh_Coffee
I can tell, but Advent Children is cool can't blame you. XD
Le Monkey
cool... what dose everyone thimk of mine?
Blade Alchemist
@Slash Dude that's an awsome backround!!!! biggrin.gif
Full Metal Engineer
heres my temporary desktop in which I'm thinking of changing

[attachmentid=642]
Blade Alchemist
Alright here's my new desktop. It's Naruto related as usual.
luciferownsme
Here's my current desktop. I LOVE YOU RAITO! (I just can't get used to calling him Light....doesn't sound right) I've tried to change it like five times, but *glomps the screen* it's too hard....
Quistis88
Wow. If you didn't say that it was Raito, I would've thought it was Frodo Baggins.
Kitty Cat
Heres my current desktop

Desktop
Full Metal Engineer
QUOTE(Quistis88 @ Mar 26 2005, 02:53 AM)
Wow.  If you didn't say that it was Raito, I would've thought it was Frodo Baggins.
[snapback]139346[/snapback]

*laughs* it does look a bit like Frodo
luciferownsme
QUOTE(Full Metal Engineer @ Mar 26 2005, 12:23 PM)
QUOTE(Quistis88 @ Mar 26 2005, 02:53 AM)
Wow.  If you didn't say that it was Raito, I would've thought it was Frodo Baggins.
[snapback]139346[/snapback]

*laughs* it does look a bit like Frodo
[snapback]139621[/snapback]

*tries desparately to remember what Frodo looks like after having washed Lord of the Rings from her memory* O.o y'know......it sort of does.... Desktop change time!
Slashrose1010
I love this picture happy.gif It is so sad though T.T Poor Lust >_<

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/Sla...rathDesktop.jpg

Must kill Wrath.... dry.gif
Fresh_Coffee
Here is my desktop, I'll post my other desktop for my other computer later. I've been very bleach high lately so it's not a suprise, my winamp skin does not fit with my background at all either but ahwell.

EDIT: For some reason I can't post my desktop so I'll have to do it when I switch computers.
mongooseboi
my desktop: (mai-hime)
click me! >.<
Blade Alchemist
Desktop cahnge for me again.

Can't you tell how much of a Kakashi fan I am. tongue.gif
mongooseboi
yes i can haha :] but still, my wallpaper is better! jpjp
Zarpia
Here's my Desktop
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/zarpia/alienware2.jpg
RemyLeBeau
Cool desktop, zarpia!

Just wondering, what music was playing at the time?
(I'd post mine but I can't because I'm caputer illiterate. BUT this is the image I use for a background. Good enough, right?)
Fresh_Coffee
Well here is my desktop XD

Go Bleach ^^; .[attachmentid=678]
Cool desktop, zarpia!
Just wondering, what music was playing at the time?

Thank you RemyLeBeau laugh.gif . The song that i was playing was one The Stand Alone Complex-Ghost in the Shell.

I like the background of your desktop, is so cool cool.gif

By the way I'm Zarpia, i don't know why thid computer is putting my as guest? (this i not my computer)
Yeah - thanks, I like that image. Don't know who did it tho, just Googled a bit.

However, there is this one dude from Austria who does really kickarse background images; high resolution, high size, high coolness! The link:

http://www.deaddreamer.com

(BTW, I might not be logged on either - this is Remy)
Falling_Man
@moongooseboi: Can you say mini-skirt? *nosebleed*

@Fresh Coffee: Nice desktop. Since when did Rukia have a slight tan. (is that her?) And Bleach is awesome.
mongooseboi
hehe :] you dont know how many tissues i have around my computer. the blood just wont stop flowing.
Falling_Man
Yeah, that's almost just having something like panties on your desktop. Although I'm sure Roy Mustang wouldn't mind. He'd probably approve of it instead. laugh.gif
mongooseboi
when he becomes furher everyone will have to have miniskirts as their desktop!
Zarpia
To: Remy From:Zarpia

That's a pretty good site, thanks for the Link biggrin.gif
Quistis88
zarpia, your signature is too long.
Zarpia
sorry, i'll put another.
Prinz_Zoisit
QUOTE(Fresh_Coffee @ Mar 29 2005, 06:44 PM)

[snapback]141692[/snapback]

it's the same as the desk from quis
Fresh_Coffee
QUOTE(Prinz_Zoisit @ Mar 30 2005, 03:05 AM)
QUOTE(Fresh_Coffee @ Mar 29 2005, 06:44 PM)

[snapback]141692[/snapback]

it's the same as the desk from quis
[snapback]142598[/snapback]

oh? I didn't know ohmy.gif
nekodesu
haha...mine so soooo full of junk biggrin.gif

desktop!!!
Zarpia
I liked your desktop nekodesu.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.