Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Show Us Your Desktop!
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Open Talk
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37
Prinz_Zoisit
very weird, colours, orange^^

orange because of the Prince of Oranje?!?!?^^^^^^^^^^
Mr Orange
Orange because I like the colour orange biggrin.gif
The colours on the pic is somewhat not right, as I saved it in gif with just 64 colours, to make it smaller.
xrninja
cool, you use the same winamp skin as me (but in a different color)! biggrin.gif
Slashrose1010
One of Slash's Obessesions happy.gif ohmy.gif
Envy's lil' miniskirt
Here's mine.

A bit messy and currently I have a bunch of stuff open. Not unusual.

Ailuro and What, no bacon I love your desktops.
Falling_Man
Everybody has great desktop wallpapers. It also seems most of the clutter is kept to a minimum.

@definingmind: Your girl is hot.
If I'm correct, Bling has Philipino blood. It occured to me a while ago that most any girl who has Philipino blood is hot. Most guys are either fat or alright.

*ahem*

I'll have mine up soon. At least by the end of the month. I'll be able to use photobucket in about two weeks or so...
Prinz_Zoisit
QUOTE(Slashrose1010 @ Mar 5 2005, 10:47 PM)
One of Slash's Obessesions happy.gif ohmy.gif
[snapback]127296[/snapback]

nice... i didn't know trisha is your love^^

QUOTE(Envy's lil' miniskirt @ Mar 6 2005, 01:49 AM)
A bit messy and currently I have a bunch of stuff open.  Not that is unusual.
[snapback]127372[/snapback]

...nice pic of "who was it?" <- i forgot the name^^

QUOTE(Falling_Man @ Mar 6 2005, 07:32 AM)
If I'm correct, Bling has Philipino blood. It occured to me a while ago that most any girl who has Philipino blood is hot. Most guys are either fat or alright.
[snapback]127564[/snapback]

that comes mostly because of the spanish blood when the spanish made children with the filipinas^^
Mr Orange
QUOTE(xrninja @ Mar 5 2005, 08:03 PM)
cool, you use the same winamp skin as me (but in a different color)! biggrin.gif
[snapback]127166[/snapback]

Yeah, mmd3 pretty nice biggrin.gif and it comes with many colour themes!
Which one do you use xrninja?
Slashrose1010
@Prinz: Yeah, I wub Trisha *starts to drool a bit*... ahem... Yeah but I like her in "Mother", I am not sure how I like her... Ummm Later if you know what I mean... Anywho, yeah, I have a healthy obsession with Ed and Al's mom XD Not my fault she's hawt laugh.gif I also have an obsession with Jennifer Aniston... I am a homewrecker >_<
Prinz_Zoisit
QUOTE(Slashrose1010 @ Mar 6 2005, 07:46 PM)
@Prinz: Yeah, I wub Trisha *starts to drool a bit*... ahem... Yeah but I like her in "Mother", I am not sure how I like her... Ummm Later if you know what I mean... Anywho, yeah, I have a healthy obsession with Ed and Al's mom XD Not my fault she's hawt laugh.gif I also have an obsession with Jennifer Aniston... I am a homewrecker >_<
[snapback]127781[/snapback]

ah.. i notice that you like more the mature women^^^^
xrninja
QUOTE(Mr Orange @ Mar 6 2005, 03:30 AM)
QUOTE(xrninja @ Mar 5 2005, 08:03 PM)
[snapback]127166[/snapback]

Yeah, mmd3 pretty nice biggrin.gif and it comes with many colour themes!
Which one do you use xrninja?
[snapback]127647[/snapback]

i use the DEVIANTART one (the first one) since i'm on deviantart so much and it matches. biggrin.gif
Envy's lil' miniskirt
QUOTE(Prinz_Zoisit @ Mar 6 2005, 03:27 AM)
QUOTE(Envy's lil' miniskirt @ Mar 6 2005, 01:49 AM)
A bit messy and currently I have a bunch of stuff open.  Not unusual.
[snapback]127372[/snapback]

...nice pic of "who was it?" <- i forgot the name^^

Why don't tell me you forgot who Envy was? tongue.gif

Ok Lust and Gluttony are there too but Gluttony is hidden behind my collection of desktop icons.

Yup I have a thing for the homonculus but there's not very many wallpapers of them. I was orginally looking for one of just Lust but couldn't find one I liked. I saw this picture from Newtype and loved it but couldn't find an image large enough to make a wallpaper with. I found this one which is nice but I would of liked it better if the person who made it kept the sepia tone background the picture orginally had.
Blade Alchemist
Yet again another desktop from me.
Ailuro
I just changed my desktop. Wow, I rarely change it this soon.
My Desktop
Blade Alchemist
Cool desktop Ailuro smile.gif

Sasuke is cool.
Ailuro
Heh, I have to be Sasuke. >_>

I'll let you figure out what that means by yourself. tongue.gif
definingmind
OOoo...I love that pic Ailuro...It's nicely colored and everything. And plus Sasuke doesn't look like he's on a mean streak in that pic! Very cool Ailuro...very cool biggrin.gif
Ailuro
Thank you, DM. I was jumping for joy when I found it because of those attributes. biggrin.gif
blueices
ooo me likie! In comparison, the Naruto fanart wallpaper I posted is rather evil looking laugh.gif

Where did you find it?

edit: You're playing Mountain A Go Go To in that shot! (flail-suru)

That song is by far the best Naruto ending song yet laugh.gif
Ailuro
Hm, I forget exactly where. My apologies. But I'm thinking I found it on deviantart. I put the original picture in PSP, cropped it so the width:length ratio would be the same as my resolution, and then I enlarged it.

I used math. OooOOooh. >.>
Falling_Man
Work this time...
[attachmentid=499]
ALRIGHT! I"M ON A ROLL!!!!

*ahem*

Not very cluttered. As you can see it's got Jing virtually written all over it. (I'm not kidding)
Mr Orange
Alright, now my internets pretty messed up, I can't even download the file! sad.gif
it's going in 0.1 kb/s! sad.gif
mistress_aya
Well, I guess you could say mine is a little messy. (a little, seriously...) Wish I could get rid of some of the icons on the desktop, but since all the desktops on this computer are interconnected... *sighs* I miss having lots of space, but now I'm stuck with huge icons and the such thanks to my mother... dry.gif

My Desktop
Quistis88
Here is my most current desktop, complete with Post-it software for your viewing pleasure. biggrin.gif Quality isn't that great since it's a JPEG . . .

<link removed due to update> biggrin.gif
Prinz_Zoisit
nice, desk, quis^^
Mr Orange
The new desktop biggrin.gif Here

Edit: nooo, it shrunk! stupid photobucket... dry.gif
konic vince
^ cool dektop, who is that? some random person that was drawn, or from an anime somewhere? or maybe a game sleep.gif
Mr Orange
It's Mizuho Kazami from Onegai Teacher, don't know if it's fanart or not, but I don't think so, cause I've found others like it from the makers of the anime.
xrninja
awesome wallpaper, quisty! where'd you get it from? minitokyo? (<--i need to visit that site sometime...)
Quistis88
Yes, I got it from MT. You still haven't gone there yet? You must! But you have to be Lv. 10 or something to download bigger versions of scans. PM me and I'll give you my account. smile.gif

(this applies to ninja only for the moment; anyone other than her are not allowed).
Blade Alchemist
Here's my new desktop

(Naruto related as usual)
xrninja
awesome! there are so few [nice] itachi wallpapers out there....
Blade Alchemist
thx I ran into it while looking through google
Hedera
I've changed my desktop again - now it's obvious... and absolutely cute (IMO). Take a look - here it is.

Blade Alchemist
Itachi forever! XD biggrin.gif
Xithion
Here's mine! happy.gif

IPB Image
Ailuro
It's so Xithion-ish. But move those icons off of Roy's beautiful face! ohmy.gif
Quistis88
QUOTE(Ailuro @ Mar 18 2005, 12:38 AM)
It's so Xithion-ish. But move those icons off of Roy's beautiful face! ohmy.gif

I agree. There's plenty of room for the icons. Why on his face?
Because the icons are supposed to form a happy face and by removing them the face wouldn't be a face?

My Desktop.

I've had a fascination with kangaroos ever since my geography teacher showed the class a picture of a kangaroo looking like it's posing for the playboy magazine.

Good golly, I need to study and stop procrastinating/wasting my time here. ph34r.gif
Quistis88
QUOTE(Guest @ Mar 18 2005, 01:00 AM)
Because the icons are supposed to form a happy face and by removing them the face wouldn't be a face?

But there's already another face in the wallpaper, so the contrast just looks odd. biggrin.gif

I've had a fascination with kangaroos ever since my geography teacher showed the class a picture of a kangaroo looking like it's posing for the playboy magazine.

Ohh, yes, this picture. So this is what Gas Guest's desktop looks like, eh? Nice and neat. What's in the "Etc" folder? Is it like my "MISC" folder where you just shove things in there? Things that you have no time to sort or no way to categorize?

Good golly, I need to study and stop procrastinating/wasting my time here. ph34r.gif

I should as well. I'm still on Book II. Perhaps I'll finish up to Book IV and read the rest tomorrow. mellow.gif
Yea, I'm a tad bit too neat. I organize/recategorize my stuff in my spare time. Most of the stuff in Etc usually go to the Bin eventually, but for some reason I like to keep them for a while. They're like the receipts I have in my drawers.
Quistis88
QUOTE(Guest @ Mar 18 2005, 01:07 AM)
Yea, I'm a tad bit too neat. I organize/recategorize my stuff in my spare time. Most of the stuff in Etc usually go to the Bin eventually, but for some reason I like to keep them for a while. They're like the receipts I have in my drawers.

Same here. biggrin.gif Although I don't really organize/recategorize very much, since I have very specific places for every file and usually place it in the right one the first time.
Really. mellow.gif

I've always thought Quistis + [someone else here] = me

[/way off-topic]
Quistis88
QUOTE(Guest @ Mar 18 2005, 01:20 AM)
I've always thought Quistis + [someone else here] = me

What is that supposed to mean? laugh.gif
ἀρχή
Looking through, I notice that some of you have very colorful wallpaper. Do you find it distracting at all? I find that if I can't get a simple desktop that doesn't clash with my icons, I will just use a solid color.

I'm probably going to change mine today, but it'll take me some time to come up with a picture that doesn't hide my icons smile.gif
Ailuro
I think it's fine. But I don't even use the icons on my desktop. You can see in my screenshot that I have all my programs shortcut'd on the bottom. It's very convenient. So I just ignore the desktop. biggrin.gif
ἀρχή
Yes, you had too many shortcuts on the bottom for my taste tongue.gif

I use a combination of icons and taskbar shortcuts. The taskbar shortcuts are for my productivity stuffy typically (word, excel, access, etc..).

But, I must have my icons. My old work computer used to have half the screen full with icons because of all the network drives and folders I needed to link to biggrin.gif
Celestial Shadow
Lookie at my incredibly clean desktop which wallpaper changes every few days...Right now it's Reno *droolz* I shrunk the piccie cuz it was so huge at first tongue.gif
dramabowwow
thats nice!!!
Celestial Shadow
Thanks! Are you talking about Reno or mah actual desktop tongue.gif
Quistis88
My Current Desktop

The Post-its are getting shorter. That means gradual increase in happiness. As you can clearly see, Paradise Lost was supposed to be read a while ago. biggrin.gif I'm almost caught up though, I think.

Yes, I usually have that many browsers going. mellow.gif Look at the temperature displayed on the thermometer. Does that scare any of you?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.