Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Show Us Your Desktop!
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Open Talk
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37
Blade Alchemist
I've had an odd facination with Hellsing lately.
zombie
my old one
Fayt
Heres my desktop
zombie
My desktop
Edit: Ok so my wallpaper changes every 5 minutes.
Edit: I hate this time of day.
Edit: You can see that im bored cant you?
darkangelslayer
QUOTE(zombie @ Nov 3 2005, 04:09 AM) [snapback]308611[/snapback]

My desktop
Edit: Ok so my wallpaper changes every 5 minutes.
Edit: I hate this time of day.
Edit: You can see that im bored cant you?

blink.gif Is that Aerith on the last one?
zombie
i dont now.
Edit: Its been over 5 min so i have a new wallpaper biggrin.gif
Slashrose1010
[attachmentid=2703]

All worship X Japan.
The RZA
Here's the new one.
Fayt
I'm starting to be like my sis by changeing my desktop paper often now
Celestial Shadow
*Notices that no one comments on anyone's desktops* People, where's the communication???

Anyway, mine happens to be one I made based off my siggie, but I'm probably going to change it in a few minutes anyway >D
edsgirl
An enthusiastic two-thumbs wayyyy up! I love me some Sanzo, mixed in with a little Gojyo, but I still love that wallpaper!

Anywho, Rainy's Bishie for November: Hatake Kakashi. He looks super sezy in this pic.
I promise it will be a girl next month! tongue.gif crosses fingers

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v212/sango911/Hatake.jpg

Celestial Shadow
QUOTE(Rainy-sensei @ Nov 5 2005, 10:06 PM) [snapback]309706[/snapback]

An enthusiastic two-thumbs wayyyy up! I love me some Sanzo, mixed in with a little Gojyo, but I still love that wallpaper!
Thanks Rainy-sama tongue.gif Maybe I'll do something Gojyo next anyway...

QUOTE(Rainy @ Nov 5 2005, 10:06 PM) [snapback]309706[/snapback]
Anywho, Rainy's Bishie for November: Hatake Kakashi. He looks super sezy in this pic.
I promise it will be a girl next month! tongue.gif crosses fingers

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v212/sango911/Hatake.jpg

Nice wink.gif Kakashi's sexy, especially in that pic. We sadlydon't usually get to see that much skin though tongue.gif
zombie
ok then communication.
@edsgirl you get .5-1\10 for that wallpaper. not my thing sorry. now if i was a girl i might but im not.
@Celestial Fangirl you get a 10\10
Celestial Shadow
QUOTE(zombie @ Nov 6 2005, 08:51 AM) [snapback]309857[/snapback]

ok then communication.
@edsgirl you get .5-1\10 for that wallpaper. not my thing sorry. now if i was a girl i might but im not.

Maybe rating isn't such a bad idea... Well, even if it's just for this one time, I'd give yours a 8/10. Makes me want to watch it...

I ended up changing mine again rolleyes.gif I think Anshi would like it.
The RZA
Uh and another one.
edsgirl
QUOTE(Celestial Fangirl @ Nov 6 2005, 10:21 PM) [snapback]310233[/snapback]

QUOTE(zombie @ Nov 6 2005, 08:51 AM) [snapback]309857[/snapback]

ok then communication.

Maybe rating isn't such a bad idea... Well, even if it's just for this one time, I'd give yours a 8/10. Makes me want to watch it...

Well if that's the case, Zombie you get 0/10 because that's the image I already used in one of my old siggies, so
tongue.gif . JK, I obvioulsy liked the pic well enough, so 6/10 for repetitivness.

Celes: 10/10, you know how I feel about RAhxephon rolleyes.gif

Mahou: 8/10
zombie
@Celestial Fangirl 10\10 and is that a apple?
@Mahou_Alchemist i have had that one as my wallpaper 4 2 long but i still like it. 6\10
knottyldp
this is mine(altho obviously its a lot bigger), thinking about getting it as a tattoo but not sure, the only thing holding me back is perfect circles and perfect straight lines by free hand are almost impossible and noone wants a bad looking tat

IPB Image
DZBrick6
QUOTE(knottyldp @ Nov 7 2005, 12:35 PM) [snapback]310526[/snapback]

perfect circles and perfect straight lines by free hand are almost impossible and noone wants a bad looking tat

Make sure you get a good tat artist and provide him/her with a decent print of your pic. Any worth the price they charge will be able to reproduce your pic with no problem. I'd recommend my own tat artist, the best there is, but sadly, you're more than likely not in the area. So, ask around...those who get glowing reports from their customers are the ones to check out.
Celestial Shadow
QUOTE(Rainy @ Nov 7 2005, 12:21 AM) [snapback]310358[/snapback]

Celes: 10/10, you know how I feel about Rahxephon rolleyes.gif
I knew you'd fall for it tongue.gif

QUOTE(zombie @ Nov 7 2005, 02:01 AM) [snapback]310392[/snapback]

@Celestial Fangirl 10\10 and is that a apple?
Thanks and no, it's Windows XP, but it's decked out like a Mac OSX.
darkangelslayer
I won't rate because I'll overate the people I know and I'll underate the people I don't; so you are all free to judge mine but I'm keeping out of this.

I have no idea at all on what Saiyuki is about but Sanzo is a hot beast so I don't care. I'll end up reading/watching it anyways.

EDIT:@Celes- You should know by now what my feelings toward RX are XP
aqua mew
My desktop

It's Sabata from my favorite game, Boktai 2: Solar Boy Django. He's so cuuuuuuuute! ^o^ *glomps him*
zombie
^7\10
edit 2+2=5
edit im bored.
Zarpia
I change my wallpaper to one i already had, but i just cut the image

wallpaper
edsgirl
She"s freaking hot! ohmy.gif I have a thing for Kunoichis. wub.gif
Carnal Malefactor
She can perform complicated surgery on me any day. biggrin.gif
edsgirl
If every man saw how she treats her patients, they would want that treatment too! rolleyes.gif Crazy doctor sex maniac lady.
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(edsgirl @ Nov 12 2005, 03:23 PM) [snapback]313142[/snapback]

If every man saw how she treats her patients, they would want that treatment too! rolleyes.gif Crazy doctor sex maniac lady.

You haven't watched the whole series yet, have you? She's actually one of the most sympathetic characters on there.
zombie
QUOTE(zarpia @ Nov 13 2005, 04:30 AM) [snapback]313088[/snapback]

I change my wallpaper to one i already had, but i just cut the image

wallpaper

Did once but I did not like one strand of hair so I did not save it. IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT!!!
As we all know mine change every 5 min so by the time you see this it has changed
edit 1: its been over 5 min
Edit 2: I was wondering how long before it would come up.
Edit 3: No one is on.
Edit 4: New picture that I found today.
Edit 5: no one post on this thread
Edit 6: New wallpaper.
Edit 7: I like this one.
Edit 8: This is the best one.
Edit 9: Do you people change your wallpapers?
Edit 10: I got a new one
Edit 11: I have 12 wallpapers on! come on people
Slashrose1010
@Bacon or Edsgirl: What show is she from? mellow.gif *is intrigued*

My desktop is ready for the Christmas season :3 tongue.gif
[attachmentid=2858]
Celestial Shadow
QUOTE(Slashrose1010 @ Nov 27 2005, 03:32 PM) [snapback]320436[/snapback]

My desktop is ready for the Christmas season :3 tongue.gif
[attachmentid=2858]

Cha, you are such a weirdo.

Here is mine. It's the new Windows Vista GUI, and this one is black glass. I have the Start menu up so you can see the "glassiness".
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(Slashrose1010 @ Nov 27 2005, 04:32 PM) [snapback]320436[/snapback]

Texhnolyze
Slashrose1010
@Celes: yeah, my desk scares the crap outta me too >D *even if he does like the way Mana and Klaha look* Yu~Ki just creeps me out too much. I will definitely change it before it is actually Christmas laugh.gif

@Bacon: Ahh, I DLed the entire show. I only watched the first ep, though. I will watch some more tomorrow probably wink.gif
Kyros
zarpia and zombie, is that one wall like a female Kakashi? Whether is/not, still hot ^^

here's mine
Le Monkey
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y2/lemonkey1988/DT1.jpg

My one.. after inumeral reformats.. and loss of all anime.. *_* *DIES*
Chiyo
I was madly in love with this guy about 2 years ago and then he vanished off the face of the planet.....until Lost came along.
Sesshy_Kurama_Bakura
The bg is a wallpaper I found on DA.
The RZA
My desktop with a pic I found on DevianArt
Blade Alchemist
Been a while since I changed it.

Suikoden 4 the True Rune of Punishment.
Quistis88
<picture removed due to out-dated-ness>

I mean, you would, too, if you look at the temperature displayed. It may be hard to see, but there really is a negative sign before the number.
Chiyo
Thats such a haunting picture Quis, I love it.
darkangelslayer
I love looking at Quis's Post-it Notes whenever she displays her desktop mellow.gif
mei_tenshi
I finally changed my Rukia wallpaper. I think I've had that one ever since I got my laptop...6 months ago? blink.gif

New one.

I also got a different desktop calendar. (The free trial for the other one expired. tongue.gif ) I actually like this one better, mostly because you can easily display months other than the current one.

Plus, it's free!
Quistis88
QUOTE(Chiyo @ Nov 29 2005, 05:11 AM) [snapback]321679[/snapback]
Thats such a haunting picture Quis, I love it.

Yoshitaka Amano's work have always had an eerie beauty to them. smile.gif

QUOTE(darkangelslayer @ Nov 29 2005, 05:24 AM) [snapback]321683[/snapback]
I love looking at Quis's Post-it Notes whenever she displays her desktop mellow.gif

Why's that? huh.gif

QUOTE(mei_tenshi @ Nov 30 2005, 02:24 AM) [snapback]321877[/snapback]
I also got a different desktop calendar. (The free trial for the other one expired. tongue.gif ) I actually like this one better, mostly because you can easily display months other than the current one.

Plus, it's free!

Very nice desktop, mei-mei. My desktop calendar expired, too. Where did you get the one you have now? It looks useful.
mei_tenshi
QUOTE(Quistis88 @ Nov 30 2005, 01:27 AM) [snapback]321878[/snapback]
QUOTE(darkangelslayer @ Nov 29 2005, 05:24 AM) [snapback]321683[/snapback]

Why's that? huh.gif
Is it so odd that we want to know what you're up to, in terms of study? It makes our work loads seem a lot less. biggrin.gif

... Did I forget to mention that I also look at the Post-its?

@Quis: I got it from rainlendar.net. It really is quite handy, and easy to use. smile.gif
Quistis88
QUOTE(mei_tenshi @ Nov 30 2005, 02:43 AM) [snapback]321880[/snapback]
Is it so odd that we want to know what you're up to, in terms of study? It makes our work loads seem a lot less. biggrin.gif

Why, you're all just a bunch of sneaky little rascals, aren't you? But I love you kids. biggrin.gif

... Did I forget to mention that I also look at the Post-its?

laugh.gif My Post-its have shrunk considerably though, since it's nearing the end of the semester. Thank goodness.

@Quis: I got it from rainlendar.net. It really is quite handy, and easy to use. smile.gif

Ahh, I'll take a look. Thank you very much.
mei_tenshi
You won't be disappointed. smile.gif

On Quis' Post-its: You're right--they have shrunk! I remember when they took up the entire height of your desktop, and then some. It was quite scary-looking. ph34r.gif
Quistis88
QUOTE(mei_tenshi @ Nov 30 2005, 02:51 AM) [snapback]321882[/snapback]
You won't be disappointed. smile.gif

Not disappointed, but confused. mellow.gif How do I move it over to the other side of the desktop?

. . . oh, never mind, I figured it out. laugh.gif

QUOTE(mei_tenshi @ Nov 30 2005, 02:51 AM) [snapback]321882[/snapback]
On Quis' Post-its: You're right--they have shrunk! I remember when they took up the entire height of your desktop, and then some. It was quite scary-looking. ph34r.gif

Yes, and that is why I sometimes close my Post-it program. laugh.gif
Le Monkey
I like the pic Quissy.. ^^
And I do find the post it notes amusing, But I have always found, I fI dont remember it on my own, its not worth remmbering.. ^^

But my now apparent short term memory loss kinda screws that theory up.. lol
Riza Babe
Heres my new one.

Click me
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.