Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Show Us Your Desktop!
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Open Talk
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37
ScaR
I understand the most but not all happy.gif
hakai-kun
desktops? l0l. here's mine! dry.gif
tainted_roses
awww,hakai-kun,ur desktop's so cute=3 al and ed looks so adorable. i cant see the full view though>_<
hakai-kun
yea, sorry. devART's a bit messed up... XD anyway, i love the site i got the images from has the cutest hagaren fanart!! laugh.gif
WarzoneCommand
QUOTE(rsF @ Aug 24 2004, 12:06 AM)
Nice. I haven't reset my Samurize configuration yet for my computer after I reformatted. Mind sending me your's? ^.^

hihi

that isn't samurize, it is Linux with KDE, the meters are a package that he/she probably find @ www.kde-look.org But indeed it looks nice.

You don't seem to use multiple desktops.

btw. IRSSI !!!!! biggrin.gif best IRC program ever ! biggrin.gif

@Prinz Zoisit

Just install it and have a try, it isn't hard at all, and it works great ! If something won't work just ask, I'm one of the billion UNIX/Linux/ FreeBSD !!! biggrin.gif freaks who love to help smile.gif
Prinz_Zoisit
QUOTE(hakai-kun @ Aug 25 2004, 07:32 AM)
desktops? l0l. here's minedry.gif

hehe, hagai-kun, another desktop with this cute style... it's even better than the one before........
Fullmetal Alchemist Pr0
yeah really Cute!! smile.gif i just love the pictures
WarzoneCommand
I updated one of my desktops:

http://fstaals.nl.eu.org/junk/desktops/desktop_4_new.jpg
Prinz_Zoisit
QUOTE(WarzoneCommand @ Aug 27 2004, 05:13 PM)

<- not so pretty -.-
penguin|tired
i have removed the duplicate posts by Fma-pro. on a side note, man your sign is huge blink.gif
Prinz_Zoisit
penguin, what is the diffrence between you and bryantq?!
xrninja
bryantq's the site owner and admin, and penguin is a forum mod, right? i just got that from their sigs though, so i dunno. (penguin is also a lazydork *prod* tongue.gif)
filimonovna
And here is mine desktop!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v73/fili...na/9a038a2b.jpg
Prinz_Zoisit
QUOTE(filimonovna @ Aug 30 2004, 06:29 PM)

wow, this one is really sexy!!...

look ed's cute butt........ iwanna have this desktop^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
filimonovna
Ah, sure, I'll send it to you right away happy.gif
Prinz_Zoisit
thanks again, film!!^^
Fullmetal Alchemist Pr0
rolleyes.gif lol i found this on the web

[img]http://www.miowebitalia.com/desktop/cartoni/cartoons_simpsons001.jpg[/img]

well i hope u like it
filimonovna
Hahaha! I've seen it before, but it's really funny!
ScaR
Yea i've seen before too...

Simpsons Rulez!! biggrin.gif
Prinz_Zoisit
yea i knew it already too... lol^^
Prinz_Zoisit
this one is mine...^^
desktop
Slashrose1010
How do you get an exact pic like that?
Prinz_Zoisit
uhm, i pressed on "print" and then i put it into paint and got a *.bmp file... but this file is too big, so i converted it with photo shop into *.jpg^^

uh, sry-__- i didn't think about that.. maybe some of you havn't got a picture convert programme -.-sry...
Slashrose1010
pressed "print"? With what program.. Can you do it with Paint Shop Pro? Or did you print it out somehow and scan it?
Hedera
Prinz_Zoisit
Your wallpaper is so... black. tongue.gif Is it always like that?
Prinz_Zoisit
QUOTE(Slashrose1010 @ Feb 24 2005, 09:23 PM)
pressed "print"? With what program.. Can you do it with Paint Shop Pro? Or did you print it out somehow and scan it?
[snapback]121010[/snapback]

.... there is a "print" button on your keyboard^^ right beside the "F12" button^^

QUOTE(Hedera @ Feb 24 2005, 09:27 PM)
Prinz_Zoisit
Your wallpaper is so... black. tongue.gif Is it always like that?
[snapback]121016[/snapback]

...uhm, no... i always used to have a huge anime pic on my desktop, but now i'm too lazy...^^;;;
Elderberry
Yep, exactly as Prinz-san instructs. You press the "Print Screen" key, which should be above the "Insert" key on your keyboard. It takes a screenshot of whatever is on your computer screen at the moment. You can then open up Paint and paste the entire image. happy.gif

Mine was actually not too messy until a little while ago, when it became cluttered with lots of recordings that I couldn't decide on whether to delete or not. happy.gif

Sore ni...shouldn't this belong more towards the Spam catagory? laugh.gif||
Slashrose1010
I clicked it but it just makes the mouse cursor blink. Is something supposed to pop up?
Jaganshi
Nope. After the cursor blinks, open up paint, and press Ctrl-V, or paste. It pastes your desktop picture into paint.
Slashrose1010
Thanks, sis. Here is mine:

Wallpaper
ἀρχή
my desktop

I try to keep it neat. My work desktop used to be filled with icons all lined up, but I don't do that as much now.
Hedera
And here's mine! biggrin.gif

http://www.obscure.nightmail.ru/my%20desktop%20(min).jpg
Foolio
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v240/Foolio666/hqa.jpg

i have 4 and a half rows full (i didnt want to take a new pic and re upload it)
Chiyo
Well...

Not messy at all is it? Then again I'm usually on a few webpages and msn during the day.
~FMAgurl~
I like everyones desktops smile.gif
I don't have a picture convert program (well not to my knowledge) The best i could do was attach it. Sry.
Bling_bling_Angel
*giggles* Lol, my boyfriend's desktop wallpaper is a collage of me... happy.gif... He's so sweet...
Prinz_Zoisit
wow.. chiyo.... sexy pic of ed(i saw this pic of ed the first time)...

the others from elderberry and arche, etc are all well structured on the left side of the desk...^^
blueices
@chiyo = I hadn't seen that pic of ed either, its very cute
@Hedera = I'd like to visit wherever your screenshot is (although I'm sure its from a scene from a game) pretty!

QUOTE(arche @ Feb 24 2005, 05:30 PM)
my desktop

I try to keep it neat. My work desktop used to be filled with icons all lined up, but I don't do that as much now.
[snapback]121077[/snapback]

@arche= More chickies! (there's no way you can deny you p!mpness now!)

oh and here's mine: I like to keep up with the "blue" theme

desktop, blue, naruto
Hedera
Chiyo
I hadn't seen this awesome pic of Ed either. sad.gif It looks very familiar though... huh.gif

blueices
Oooh, I also wish to go there. *sparkling eyes* Yeah, it's from the game (I never played it, but I REALLY like wallpapers related with it!). Thanx. happy.gif
And yours looks cool. rolleyes.gif *oh, I saw Hyde's "Secret Letters" in the playlist! I love that song! ~.~*

I also like FMAgurl's desktop. happy.gif
Bling_bling_Angel
Aa, sugoi sore you ne~! smile.gif
Xithion
Well here's mine! Yes I use Netzero becuase its free and I'm broke.

X-Desktop
Carnal Malefactor
...oh my...
Bling_bling_Angel
0_0;;;;; ?!?! Wtf...?
blueices
QUOTE(Hedera @ Feb 25 2005, 06:15 PM)
*oh, I saw Hyde's "Secret Letters" in the playlist! I love that song! ~.~*
[snapback]121618[/snapback]

swoon-suru Hyde just makes my day any day.

Bacon's wallpaper is creepy and intriguing all at the same time laugh.gif
mei_tenshi
Mei's gonna have nightmares after seeing Bacon's wallpaper. Yet she can't help analyzing what else might be hidden in that image. ph34r.gif

Well, here's Mei's.

Believe it or not, this is really cluttered for her. She usually doesn't have more than one column of stuff. Most of those files are from the Roy Show that she hasn't gotten to organizing yet.
Bling_bling_Angel
happy.gif... Not bad, Mei...
edsgirl
YUNA! biggrin.gif I love that wallpaper Mei.
mei_tenshi
Thanks, bling and edsgirl! Mei has had that one up since she first found it. biggrin.gif Haven't tired of it yet.
blueices
QUOTE(mei_tenshi @ Feb 26 2005, 02:25 AM)
Mei's gonna have nightmares after seeing Bacon's wallpaper. Yet she can't help analyzing what else might be hidden in that image. ph34r.gif

Well, here's Mei's.

Believe it or not, this is really cluttered for her. She usually doesn't have more than one column of stuff. Most of those files are from the Roy Show that she hasn't gotten to organizing yet.
[snapback]121884[/snapback]

The first thing I noticed (besides the pretty wallpaper of course) were all the Once upon a Roy files (Quis and Kage will be proud) laugh.gif
mei_tenshi
QUOTE(blueices @ Feb 26 2005, 12:33 AM)
The first thing I noticed (besides the pretty wallpaper of course)  were all the Once upon a Roy files (Quis and Kage will be proud) laugh.gif
[snapback]121894[/snapback]

laugh.gif Mei sure hopes so!

She has installments 1 and 2 filed away in her music folder, where installments 3 and 4 shall go tomorrow.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.