Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Forum Mod Station:
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Site Support Center > Announcements & Site News
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43
Quistis88

If you see any forum activities that needs the board staff's attention, please post on this thread and let us know, and the next available board staff will be there to assess and take care of the situation. smile.gif
Please include the link to the page or post where the reported activity is occurring, with the brief description of the activity.

- If you are reporting the sig violation, please post the member name who has the sig in question, and the link to a page where we can see the sample of that member's post with that sig in the forum, rather than a link to that member's Personal Profile.

Your help would be very much appreciated!! Thank you!! biggrin.gif

Moderators on-duty for all forums:
A Pierrot's Aria
Michiyo-

<Last updated on July 24, 2011 by Tombow>

===============

Welcome to the grand opening of the FMA Forum's very own Forum Mod Station!

Here, you can make any comments, reports, and/or complaints about the (mis)behavior of members or a particular group of members, and provide links to the scenes of the crimes so that the board staff can head straight to the source of trouble to patch things up.

The Staff of the FMA Forums:
Administrators - bryantq, penguin|tired
Moderators - Ailuro, Chibi Viki, Elderberry,
Envy's lil' miniskirt, Omakase Shimasu, Quistis88, RolfKaese, spamsama, What, no bacon?, xrninja

Your Friendly Neighborhood GP Squad:
Queen of the GP - Quistis88
Stunning Stuntdriver of the P!MP Mobile - xrninja
Awesome-aim Sunroof Surfer with the Machine Gun - Ailuro
Marvelous Mechanic of the P!MP Mobile - Elderberry

As officers of the GP department, we would like to guarantee that the citizens of this community will be pleased with the work we do. If you are not satisfied for specific reasons, please also tell us here.

No appointments necessary, and no applications are being accepted at this time, as recruitment period is over. However, there are some that we may be a bit more lenient for.

Please place all input at the reception desk in the lobby, the one beside Envy the palm tree.
blueices
Whether you like it or not I'll be heading the groupie caravan that follows behind the p!mp mobile. laugh.gif

I'll be driving an aquablue vespa of course happy.gif

ps: Might I suggest also posting a full listing of the mod squad in that first post for the other members' easy reading access?
Quistis88
Request fufilled. biggrin.gif
Thievesvinegar
Is this going to be another version of the Queendom?
Quistis88
No. At least, I hope not. This thread is here to (hopefully) keep the forum more tidy. If it doesn't work, I can always get rid of it.

Topic pinned for easy access.
Xithion
Hehe...good idea! If you decide to look for more members I'll be happy to join the GP Squad! biggrin.gif
love_me_destroyer
Oh ,dear God....I thought this would never happen...
*Pulls out sainai pills*
dragonofchaos
i might join also if you start looking for more members
Falling_Man
QUOTE(love_me_destroyer @ Feb 28 2005, 10:53 PM)
Oh ,dear God....I thought this would never happen...  
*Pulls out sainai pills*
[snapback]123608[/snapback]

Isn't it supposed to be cynide? Or is it synide? *shrug*

Oi, thought I'd drop some food by... *drops instant ramen, Pocky and water next to Envy the tree*

I'll keep an eye out...

I'll have to follow the following blue is making. I've yet to see this P!MP Mobile...

EDIT: I don't think they're taking any more members...
Ailuro
Excellent. This has become one of my favorite threads. :D
Quistis88
QUOTE(Falling_Man @ Feb 28 2005, 09:03 PM)
EDIT: I don't think they're taking any more members...

That's right. Learn to read, kids. IF we are recruiting more members, being able to read and follow simple instructions is a pre-requisite to the other pre-requisites.

QUOTE(Ailuro @ Feb 28 2005, 09:09 PM)
Excellent. This has become one of my favorite threads. biggrin.gif

Already? laugh.gif
Gas
Who the heck is spamsama?

Q: Since Zio is mia, shall he be replaced?
Falling_Man
QUOTE(Quistis88 @ Feb 28 2005, 11:10 PM)
QUOTE(Ailuro @ Feb 28 2005, 09:09 PM)
Excellent. This has become one of my favorite threads. biggrin.gif

Already? laugh.gif
[snapback]123623[/snapback]

Fo realz? Seriously? It hasn't been up even a full 24-hours yet.

*notices the food is gone* ? Where'd the food go? blink.gif

EDit: I thought spamsama was an admin...?
Quistis88
QUOTE(Gas @ Feb 28 2005, 09:11 PM)
Who the heck is spamsama?

Q: Since Zio is mia, shall he be replaced?

Most probably wouldn't know spamsama as (s)he doesn't post very much, but I thought (s)he should be listed because (s)he is on the moderator list.

I have been considering a replacement for Zio, as he is not here quite as often as the average GP member. So, yes, maybe I'll recruit one person for his position.

But if you immediately jump for the chance (ex. "OMG PIK ME PIK ME!") to be a replacement candidate after reading that sentence, you are automatically disqualified.
blueices
Blue pulls up next to falling man and hands him a vespa catalogue.

If you're interested, I have many types available happy.gif We must caravan the p!mp mobile in style.

edit: Perhaps this thread will turn into some hillarious GP Apprentice thread...."only one can get the coveted job!" ph34r.gif
Ailuro
That would be so amusing. Quis would act as the head honcho and xrninja and I would be the ones who go with the two groups. XD
blueices
And when a candidate gets knocked out, Quis can attach her personal version of "Your Fired!" as an audio file
Quistis88
Good idea. laugh.gif But that would turn this thread into a sort of game, and we all know the amount of spam that comes with game threads . . .

Let's keep the station/office/HQ as spam-free as possible. biggrin.gif

But the "GP Apprentice" thing isn't a bad idea. I actually did say "You're fired!" on a daily basis back in high school in my senior year. laugh.gif
Elderberry
Yay! I'm officially a member of the GP Squad now! laugh.gif *pops confetti*

...Since many members seem curious to see what the P!MP Mobile looks like, should I design an illustration of sorts? happy.gif

Also, Blue-san, can I have a ride in your vehicle sometimes when the P!MP Mobile is dispatched?
Full Flame Alchemist
Well,it's not going to be me.......

I'd be fired before anything started... dry.gif
xrninja
small report: a bit of triple-posting and excessive caps lock-ing in the hottest character poll by the ironsomethingoranother alchemist.
Quistis88
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

*plays FF fanfare*
xrninja
the hottest character poll? i see you fixed an identical problem in the newest coolest character poll though. happy.gif;;
ἀρχή
Great, now you've got a police station dry.gif. I'll have to watch my sentence fragments and run-ons laugh.gif
blueices
Don't worry. happy.gif
I'm sure Quistis will grant you immunity due to fears that you would swamp her with Kantisms if ever reprimanded. laugh.gif
Full Flame Alchemist
There is another best homonculus thread in character discussion. That's the third one. When will people learn? rolleyes.gif

(Wait,wasn't one mine ?) Hides self in shame. ph34r.gif
Elderberry
Hm, indeed there is another one. Also, some brash activity from a possible n00b in the Hottest Character Thread...dry.gif
Xithion
Umm...you all should go check out the "Rock or Rap" Poll that I started. I think its turning evil! unsure.gif
Elderberry
Hm...maybe we should have that thread closed...it just keeps spouting vicious arguments and language...mellow.gif

...Oh, and while you're in that catagory, maybe you could stop by for my random karaoke update...sleep.gif||
xrninja
double post of the thread "some sketches" in the fanfic/art section.
Quistis88
I'll get on it, kids. Thank you. Now I don't have to check my PM box for reports or anything.

Believe it or not, sometimes people think the REPORT button is the REPLY button. Drives me insane? Yes.
xrninja
oh yeah, i have a suggestion for the fanart/fanfic section: do you think it'd be a good idea to split the section into subforums of fanart and fanfiction like the fma anime section is? if it's too much work, it doesn't matter, but i think i'd be a lot easier for both viewers and posters.
Quistis88
I thought about doing that once, but never followed through on it. Yes, it would be much easier for people to find things.

Unfortunately, right now, my computer is very screwed up, so it's best for me not to do anything massive. Perhaps penguin|tired could help you there? You could dictate him. biggrin.gif
xrninja
unfortunately, he is a lazy bastard of the laziest sort and when i have him move threads and stuff, i have to drag him to one of 24 computers in the journalism room and force him to stare and the screen and not wander away. and sometimes it's just "eric, you lazy ass! just sign on and i'll do it!" but something like creating subforums probably takes too much time in his opinion. -__-ll i can hear it now....

"nooo-o-o! too lazy...."
"ERIC!!"

it's probably something the Big Boss bryantq should decide on and do, i guess. tongue.gif
Quistis88
Heh, that's amusing. How much effort does it really take to sign on?

I fear for those few threads we've been posting in at OC. biggrin.gif
Xithion
Hmmm....sounds lazier than me! blink.gif Is this possible?
xrninja
i take all previous comments about penguin back (for the meantime. at heart he still is a lazy bastard)! i've been doing favors for the yearbook lately, and he's one of the yearbook editor-in-chiefs, so in return he divided the fanfic/art section and moved stuff accordingly. biggrin.gif (though technically, it's his job to do stuff like that. rolleyes.gif )
Elderberry
Ah...I have a bit of semi-reporting...sleep.gif||

There's this user called Tamago-san, who's been here for a little over a month...

Um, 25 of his/her 32 posts are completely capitalized...dry.gif (see the example below...)
DON'T WORRY!!!!!!!!!! I'M A NOOB 2!!!!!!!!!!! tongue.gif

He/She has also created two random poll threads in the past for what seems to be the sole purpose of recieving information on how to defeat certain video game bosses...

He/She seems to be a bit of a spammer....Perhaps our wonderful chief Quistis-san (who is much more even-tempered and forgiving than I am) could send out a warning PM? unsure.gif
xrninja
and would it be possible to merge blackwings's 4 threads into one in the fanart section (each one is of a separate picture)?
Quistis88
QUOTE(Elderberry @ Mar 4 2005, 03:51 PM)
There's this user called Tamago-san, who's been here for a little over a month...

Warning PM sent. Let's hope that kid knows that PMs exist.

QUOTE(xrninja @ Mar 4 2005, 06:43 PM)
and would it be possible to merge blackwings's 4 threads into one in the fanart section (each one is of a separate picture)?

Merged and member warned in thread. smile.gif

Thank you for the reports, kids. *hands out cookies*
Falling_Man
Keep an eye on LordGohan. He's an old member, but he still types in a rather newbie-ish fashion.

Or maybe I'm being too watchful of all those little details...

Hey blue, thanks for the vespa. *wonders what color it is*
Where's the food? *continues to look, doesn't notice empty bag next to Envy tree
Mike
Love Me Destroyer has a tendency to criticise peoples music in the "what are you listening to right now" thread

Opps this is the Grammar Police, he hasn't made any grammar mistakes but I thought I should just let you know.
Elderberry
Daijoubu wa, the GP handles distasteful behavior as well as defficient grammar. happy.gif
QUOTE(Falling_Man @ Mar 5 2005, 01:21 PM)
Keep an eye on LordGohan. He's an old member, but he still types in a rather newbie-ish fashion.
[snapback]127245[/snapback]

He's not the only one. It's too bad technically they don't violate any forum rules.

@Mike: LMD has always been a problem. And tell me, are you British and is "grammer" the proper spelling there?
Elderberry
Ano...some double posting by KevLar-san in the 'Would You Want Automail?' Thread in the Hagaren Dubbed Catagory.
Quistis88
It actually wasn't a double-post. Just two different people (IPs, anyway) with the same avatar. But I merged both anyway.

I've almost finished my weekly forum clean-up. Haven't touched the FMA Anime section yet. That one is always a doozy. biggrin.gif
Elderberry
Oh...huh.gif

Ah, sumimasen deshita! I wasn't properly paying attention, and...and...! >_<||
Quistis88
It's all right, dear, no need to apologize. We all make minor mistakes. smile.gif
Elderberry
H-Hai! *bows*

So...slightly back on topic, would it be optimal if I replaced my signature with a translated edition to enhance its effectiveness? mellow.gif
Quistis88
I believe so. Most people here barely know English, much less Japanese. biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.