^ @sToRm GodDesS
- Nop, that's an official art from GanGan mag, so it's not necessary to post the source. ^^ Thanks!! ^^ That one came out around the end of first anime series, and we had lots of Royai fanarts with that theme of "Riza peeling an apple and feeding it to Roy" stuff, like this one just posted by Paca
(BTW, the sound effect on the 2nd panel of that 4 koma comic says "Stab"
And, speaking of...
- Thanks for these Royai pics!!!! Love them!! ^^
And, love this one!!! ^^
QUOTE (Causmicfire @ May 11 2009, 10:22 AM)
'coz we all love this scene:
Now, now, Roy, Chris Mustang taught you better than to give a girl a gun for a present
You make such nice avatars, Causmicfire
- Love your colored panel with Roy and Riza in chapter 95!!
- Thanks for the fanarts.. back a few pages.. (you guys move too fast!! XD) They are lovely!!
QUOTE (RoyxRizaFan @ May 12 2009, 04:25 PM)
EDIT: I finished my first RoyAi day fan fiction
Never Too Late (yes, I was thinking of the song)http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5057454/1/Never_Too_Late
"Based off of chapter 95: Riza watches Roy fall apart in front of her eyes, and feels powerless and even responsible. She does everything she can to pull him out of his frenzy! For the "New Beginnings" theme in honor of RoyAi Day at the RoyxRiza thread"
Please take a minute to read it and let me know what you think!
- Nice!! And, I really enjoyed reading your "interviews" also!!
and others - Thank you for explaining it much better than I could. ^^
- Nice to see you again!! You got to start coming by more often!!
- Welcome to our board, and welcome to the Royai thread! Nice to see you all!!
Hope I got all... hard to catch up with you guys.
Oh, and just noticed... I know some of you guys probably become very good friends as well beyond this thread, and maybe beyond our site... if so, I'm glad you do. ^^ And, in these cases, if you can, please try to avoid bringing some of these exclusively personal stuff.. stuff that is NOT common to other posters... onto this thread or on other threads on our board while you and your friend(s) are replying to each other on our board. ...For the obvious reasons that these things belong to PM and other private conversations elsewhere, and carrying on these in public often makes other posters around them who are NOT part of it feel somewhat excluded and weired (or confused XD) Hence, as a courtesy please try to avoid bringing those "private stuff which others who are not in the know are excluded" kind of things as part of your post while you're posting here or on other threads.
I'm sure you guys already know such courtesy, but just some precautionary note, just in case.