I spend a night at my cousin's house 'cause I came home late from college, and I get all these pages. XDDDDD *cracks knuckles* No need to worry about me Mustanging this time; my Japanese and Social Science exams are out of the way (though I think I did better in the former), and I just reviewed for my math exam tomorrow. Huzzah! XD
Will try to leave reviews for everyone's stories, I'm pretty exhausted. x_x Or at the very least, read. Yeesh, I have to go to school on a Saturday (HP7 Day, no less) to take my math exam and talk about an upcoming activity for us Anime Manga Enthusiasts.TNFMA
shared it; I just did the translating, yes?
Nice...manipulated image, hahaha. XD If you *actually* want to add something from my quaint little collection of cheesy, mushy, overly dramatic and romantic Royai fics, my FF.net account is there, in my sig. Chaotic Lullaby's the name, Royai is my game.
But I do other (het) pairings and fandoms too...Ika07
- Thanks...yes, poor Roy. When I realized what Riza was writing, I laughed. XD Japanese is really paying off...I think next week we'll start on Kanji. Ice
- Our summer is in March. And still looking forward to more fics from you! And, have fun, we'll miss ya!Menelvir
- I don't hate math - far from it! I love math, but I don't like it that much these days because the quizzes are really hard. I get the lessons, but when the quizzes begin, it's like I never learned anything. XDDDDD Or I'm just Mustanging again. It's becoming a bad habit of mine...
Oh and I took the test...
moderately expressed introverthttp://keirsey.com/personality/nfij.htmlhttp://typelogic.com/infj.html
distinctively expressed intuitive personality
moderately expressed feeling personality
moderately expressed judging personality
I really am a Roy/Ed hybrid. XD Leaning more closely to Ed though.
Looks like everyone's gonna be out this weekend to read HP. XDDDDD Hope you enjoy reading it!Tombow
- Arigatou gozaimasu
! I hope I can translate more in the future...that was really simple. ^^Starrie
- Thanks! *big squishy hug* And hope your show goes well. I think it would be nice to stretch the festival so it fits in more than just a single Saturday. That way, you can celebrate with us! Good luck with thy kimonos and obis! And thanks for giving everyone the lowdown on the festival!
Yes, I think OotP could have done with more scenes, but they did have to work with the longest book in the series, so yeah...
I see Riza in a black or any dark-colored bikini myself. Probably not too skimpy or showy - something simple. *nods* Probably solid color, even.Stormie
- August is fine. Fanfics can be in-progress when entered, although as much as possible they have to be finished by then so judging can go a little more smoothly. And chill, 'kay? You have an entire year ahead of you - more than one year - before you head off for college. Unfortunately as I have been tossed into the wonderful, wonderful world of UP Diliman, any college advice I will give you will either be biased or based on my experiences in that wonderful, wonderful world.
Still, it's all up to you, whatever you feel is more suited to your needs and your capacity. Of course, I did partly enter UP 'cause my parents wanted me to, but yeah, I'm having fun, don't worry.
It's just the workload as they really lay on the pressure here. Just a warning.
Residency...you're reminding me that I still have 13 years ahead of me till I really finish my classes. Medicine, see. Maybe that'll be shortened to 10 if I take the accelerated program in UP. But then again, it's ACCELERATED. You gotta be a smart cookie to stand that. If I can do a double major, I'd take up journalism or communication arts...Triss
- I <3 cats too.
I'm an ailurophile. But dogs are great too (*thinks of Roy going, "I LOVE DOGS!"*)Twilightz
- I AGREE. Shorts. Flaming shorts. Mwahaha. >=D I really see him with those on. Or, if not (BUT FLAMING SHORTS ALL THE WAY!), maybe something blue, dark blue, preferably.
Which reminds me - in a presentation in our university some time ago, the swim team had a segment...the girls were in different kinds of swimsuits, and all the guys were wearing Speedos. Yes, EVERY SINGLE LAST ONE OF THEM. Mostly those black ones. Nope, I highly doubt Roy would be caught dead on one of those. Liz
- Have fun at Otakon, and have fun reading HP! I might have to wait till my birthday (which is exactly a week after the release) to get a copy...and in the meantime, SPOILERS BE GONE!RMK
- I believe we haven't met - and if we did, it's been a long time. XDDDDD Welcome back! I'm Amethyst Sunset - people call me Amethyst, or Sunset, or A.S., or just Ame. And...uhhh, yeah. Zachelle
- WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?! XDDDDDD *cough* Good to see you again!SRH
- You could always save up for the blanket!
Like I do as I complete my collection of FMA manga...but then again, hopefully for my birthday I get FMA stuff.
It's good that the twins are doing well!
*hides recording equips*
Whattalongpost. XD Go me.