Good news: I got out early today!
Bad news: Because our Japanese sensei
was absent. Menelvir
- FMA was the second series I watched, and I don't know if I finished it first before Fruits Basket, or the other way around. I think it's more of the latter. And yeah! *uses Roy to burn her dad's closet*
Nah, I respect his privacy. XDDDD I'll ask him later. Musical Alchemist
- *hugs* Well, at least you're back now and we're glad you're back! There's always next year, and that festival Tombow
are planning. Liz
- I agree, Riza's facing a fork in the road, and she doesn't know which path to take. After all, she's thinking of what will happen when she makes her decision...[spoiler]especially with the rest of Roy's subordinates scattered throughout Amestris and of course, Roy being a potential target[/spoiler] And poor Riza, she might even have to make a choice to keep herself away from Roy for his sake! D= *cue dramatic music*Twilightz
- Love the signatures! Both versions are very good, but I prefer the first one. Tombow
- Need...chapter 73...now. XD When will you be closing the Royai Day threads, btw? Or are they already closed because I'm too lazy to look at them myself? XDStarrie
- Yay! I'll be sure to help out in any way I can. [spoiler]According to the article, the part in the tattoo which states something about the utilization of hydrogen was the one most burnt, because hydrogen is the most flammable element and the one capable of doing the most damage, especially when ignited. I don't blame Roy for wanting to destroy that part first after he learned it - well, remember his battle with Lust?
I guess Riza's father wanted to make sure his research went to someone trustworthy, who would use the power of flame alchemy for good and not just for their own personal gain. Many people would kill to have that kind of power - the kind of power that can be used in a snap, literally. So Mr. Hawkeye left the research with his daughter, entrusted her to Roy (and/or vice versa) and kicked the bucket. *cue funeral music here*
If there were more Flame Alchemists, I think Amestris would fall into ruins. They would want to outdo each other, probably decide who the "real" Flame Alchemist is, and push things too far. One Flame Alchemist is enough - more than enough, actually. And if Roy ever decides he wants to entrust his knowledge to someone else, he's already got the info stored in his head. And he's not the kind to just give away the secrets to anyone.
Not to mention that Riza wanted to become Riza Hawkeye, an individual, and not just a means by which her father can entrust his greatest work to his apprentice.[/spoiler]
...Wow, I ramble. XDSRH
- Awwwww, I'd be psyched too if I were there! And yeah, Fullmetal vs. Flame - the episode that made me start fangirling Roy! XDDDDD In Japanese, it's "Flame vs. Metal". What I said earlier is the English dub title.
And on a last note...thanks so much to everyone who read Twilight
I know, I know, the ending was botched. XD