I can't believe that just because I slept early yesterday and spent the entire day at college (which, by the way, was fun even though it was really hot and it was mostly orientation for us freshmen), this thread moved a whole lot. XD
First off, it was a great Royai Day (the first one I've actually participated in), and yes, I want an Edwin Day too! I agree, Chiyo
! (Partly so I'll be motivated to write Edwin XD Although I'm more used to Royai...I guess I've been influenced partly by Nicholas Sparks, author of "The Notebook", who writes romance in adults, but not necessarily full of sex)
And man, the pictures. Can't get enough of the pictures, not to mention all those other random goodies. Thank you to everyone who contributed, whether by drawing or posting links or translating, it was a real hoot! Congratulations too, to the winners of Valérie
Chapter 72...darn, my Japanese lessons haven't even started! XD I'll just have to wait for the translation.Menelvir
- You read my mind! I'm also planning a Royai wedding (though with Roy as Fuhrer), and my friend and I had drafted Grumman to lead the vows! XDDDDD Great minds think alike, ne? ^^ And I loved the titles, being a big music freak and a pianist. Despite a few little typos, it was a very entertaining, beautiful read.
*makes mental note to self to watch Phantom of the Opera* I can just imagine Roy as the phantom AND the leading man... XDDDDDTombow
- Yay, I love your haikus!
Awwww...and this one takes the cake! It's the AWWWW factor. XD
Yay, raw chapter 72 is here! But I think I'll wait for the translation...or maybe not. Amalthea
- I agree. I've done a lot of teenage romance fics in the past, but I've gotten more compliments for what I do with Royai, and I find it easier to write about. I also love the interaction between them. Sure, Roy is...erm, immature sometimes, yeah... XDDDDD But still.Liz
- Yeah, I just realized that many of the couples I support, whether in anime or not, are teenage couples. XD I'm almost 18 and I haven't cosplayed yet...but I want to.
Great playlist! Philippine pride! *pokes OPM songs* And yay for Edwin fanart! I love how Al looks.Paca
- You never run out of pics, do you? XDIka07
- Must...not look...at spoiler... ^^; Ah, what the heck! OMG! KYAAAAAA!!! .:cookie:.
- And the same to you!
Royai Day was awesome!Triss Hawkeye
- I love it!
Yup, not really useless in the rain...Kenji
- *hugs* There's always next year. And who says we can't spread the Royai lurve all year? Stormie
- Honestly, you can't summarize this Royai Day with a single post. XD I bet I'd make the reply box explode. Hope you had fun in Tagaytay though. At least you had songs!
Man, can't go to Tagaytay now...COLLEGE is here and everyone's laying the pressure on us as early as now...
Glorietta?! I'M ALWAYS THERE! *jawdrop* Okay, next to Penshoppe, got it. And seriously, they're selling ignition gloves in Comic Alley already?
More reasons to go malling this weekend...not just to unwind after my first week in college
Good luck with school, and same with Zachelle
! Be glad you guys aren't in my shoes. XD
Oh, and I'll be finished with my entry for your contest in two chapters, at leastSsleepyAlly
- And the same to you! Starrie
Love the fan design! Yes, we all <3 Roy.
And WATERMELONS! XD Haha, very interesting! I'd love to see what we can come up with that kind of theme.Zachelle
- Like I said, good luck with school. It was a big shock though...I came from a private, all-girls school which I've been going to practically all my life, and then I get tossed into UP, which is like, public and co-ed. XDDDDD Yikes. Thank goodness I'm still sane. XD
Maybe we could have a meet-up in Glorietta and we can all get matching T-shirts XDDDDDDD Or Comic Alley...I've been waiting for them to release gloves! ^^
Did I mention that I have zero classes on Wednesday? MWAHAHA *waits for you and Stormie to chase me with guns and torches* XD
Nice job on Starrie
's fan template!
Indeed, more pink XD
Haha...Armstrong breaking watermelons to boast about the techniques that have been passed down for generations. XDPrincess Blade
- Thanks for the heads-up!
Phew. Since I have no classes on Wednesday, I'll hopefully be able to finish at least one chapter of Twilight.
Although you might be disappointed with the ending. >_>
[spoiler]But I promise a kissing scene! XD[/spoiler]