Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Chi's Wallpapers
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fanworks
Pages: 1, 2
Le Monkey
Sweet.... XD

Definately so cool...
Yukina_Raven
AWWWW! So very cute! happy.gif Plus we have shirtless Ed there... always a bonus. biggrin.gif
hidden_death
cute! ><
Xithion
Very nice! good choice if pics
Blackwings
ooh~! nice cool blue and pics
Chiyo
Old topic but it save me starting a new one. Here is a wallpaper I made that I am quite proud of. If you want to see my other works click on the link in my sig.

Posting this now as more of you will know about the movie. Cheers.
SsleepyAlly
You make really good wallpapers. smile.gif I just looked through your site and they're all beautiful.

Can I ask you a favor? I really liked the wallpaper with Roy and his group building a snow-armstrong and the one with Riza, Winry and the little girl whose name I forgot. (Xiao Lin? I only remember Xiao Mei.)
But I couldn't save bigger version on my comp, would it trouble you to put the bigger version in your post? Thank you.
Chiyo
Oh I think I could manage that biggrin.gif

Ed-Al-Win Fan
Excellent wallpapers, they are very nice and looks professional...I am a fan of the Ed/Win's one, but there all very nice and I'll eventually use one, my desktop is so blah now (lol)
Tombow
They all look great!!
Nice job!! smile.gif
SsleepyAlly
Thank you so much Chiyo-san! I already put the full of girls background up and my brothers are like, "wht the? take it off!" But they can't do scott about it since I'm in charge of the backgrounds this time! laugh.gif
Radical Alchemist
Those are great!

Do you know how to make livejournal bgs?
Molecular Alchemist
Wow...they're awsome, Chi.....you definatly have talent happy.gif
I am the Only sister Elric
Wow Chi... Very cool. I love them biggrin.gif
KiorujiXeroxGurl
Yeah, Chi! Nice job you did there!! I really love it!! Really cool!! Smashing!! happy.gif
maiden_cross
Very nice wallpapers! Will credit when use them smile.gif
Chiyo
Well I have far too many wallpapers to post them all for now, so I shall post two I haven't released yet.

Soujirou
wow they are very cool.
Nice work laugh.gif
Tombow
Oh, the Winter themed wallpapaers!!
That Ed&Winry one is sooo lovely!!
I love them both!! happy.gif
Chiyo
I cannot control myself, I just keep making more Christmas wallpapers!
Tombow
Those are beatufully done!!
I especially love your Winry-Ed-Riza-Roy one!! Very festive!!
I want to see more!!! biggrin.gif
Karlykitten
So many Christmas wallpapers! Great job, Chiyo!
W....wait.....Ed's wearing a reindeer costume. *dies laughing*
Tombow
@Chiyo - I'm moving this to Fanworks front section where other wallpapers and graphic manipulation arts are also posted.
(I'm leaving the trace so that your Wallpaper fans will know where your thread is now.)
Hope you don't mind!! happy.gif (Love ya, and your wallpapers!!)
Chiyo
No thats perfectly fine Tombow, not sure 'fanworks' was around when I started the topic?

But while I'm here...EdxWin and RoyxRiza!
*~vachi~*
ohmy.gif Darnit you're sooo goood!! Haaah! but I got my owwwn! wooohooo wooohooo! Though seriously talking, you are an amazing wallpaper maker, love Ed blushing
;P
Tombow
Thanks, Chiyo!!
(And, yeah, maybe it wasn't around when you started!! biggrin.gif )

And, I know those!! And I LOVE those two wallpapers!!
They are so festive, and fitting for the holiday seasons!!
Of course I adore the Roy and Riza one, but I also love that Ed and Winry one!!
They all look so nice!! happy.gif
Chiyo
Just an Ed/Win (which I hope I haven't already posted)...huzzah for Valentines even if I do despise it
Edamame
Chiyo, I love the EdWin Valentine's wallpaper! I love the individual lights shining from the tables. Great work.
Tombow
Winry and Ed all dressed up for candle-light dinner!! Very nice!!
Good work, Chiyo!! (as always!! biggrin.gif )
Chiyo
What can I say but....Happy Valentines to all.
Tombow
Aww, Chiyo, those are lovely and beautiful!! happy.gif
Edamame
Chiyo: You managed to make me feel warm and fuzzy on Valentine's Day, which is a difficult feet. (I am so anti-Valentine. Perhaps because I currently don't have a boyfriend. ) The two wallpapers are lovely, especially the second one. I love Winry's dress. Great job and Happy St. Valentine's!
Kenji
The second one, if Ed is wearing a suit...it will be so so so so so nice!

Great Job Chi!
Chiyo
Oh yes, guess who's back, back again, Chiyo's back, tell a friend.

BEFORE I get the 'background looks like you did it in photoshop' rant, it is meant to look childish, thats the whole point. Look at her expression, its hardly stern.
Tombow
@Chiyo - It's cute and lovely and cheerful!!
I like cute Winry, and the cheerful and colorful background! biggrin.gif
Chiyo
Okee couple more, one from Haruhi and the other one it the one I'm using in my sig.

Tombow
@Chiyo - Haruhi one is cute!! ^^
But I LOVE grown up Winry one!! The background is perfect, IMO. The color scheme and the scene matches nicely, and I like the symbolism of "road" with the ghostly young Winry image as grown up Winry stop and ponder... or something like that. ^^
The whole thing is beautiful, and touching. I love it!! happy.gif
Chiyo
Two more loverly wallpapers, one dedicated to Hohenheim, I'm a young Hoho fangirl yes.
Tombow
@Chiyo - Hooray for timely making of Ho-ho wallpaper!!
I see fandom for young Hoho is growing by leaps. Nicely done, too!!
And, lovely Ed/Winry/Riza/Roy wallpaper with pretty "Riza in kimono" pic!!
Very nice!! biggrin.gif
Chiyo
Halloween is coming people, coming for youuuuuuu (sorry one is png, but red tones are a risk to jpeg.)
silverfox15987
Chiyo i must say that is some great talent you have there. Winry is awesome. I been searching for a pic with Winry and Rose side by side. If anyone has any leads please let me know happy.gif I need a back ground with my two fave Anime girls happy.gif
Tombow
@Chiyo - I added your thread to FM-A Board: Sig, Avatar, Wallpaper Shop Directory. Hope you don't mind. biggrin.gif
Omamori
Nice wallpapers! Is it possible to give multiple resolutions for them, though? :3 Like widescreen wallpapers?
_Mat
the link is not working sad.gif
Tombow
QUOTE (_Mat @ May 26 2009, 01:07 PM) *
the link is not working sad.gif

@_Mat - That is correct for one of her 20 wallpaper collection that is on display on this thread. So... how about you skip that one that is currently not on display, and enjoy the rest of her 19 other wallpapers that are viewable? biggrin.gif
_Mat
sounds like a good idea ^^'
xXdark_angel_nekoXx
these are really cool wallpapers chiyo. i like most of them.
lunneth
why can't i see them
Chiyo
Oh wow everyone, thank-you, but these are pretty old now. All my wallpapers can be found here now if you want to explore. I will hopefully be doing new ones soon, now that I have new FMA pictures to work with.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.