Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: More Info On Al Cd
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > FMA Music > FMA-1 Anime Music > Hagaren Song Files: FMA-1 Character Songs
Sycia
More information on Al image CD

News from Japan

Hagaren Song File - Alphose Elric -

[img]http://www.fullmetal-alchemist.com/tmp/files/news/aru_cd_thumb.jpg[/img]

Track listings and some more information has been released on popular CD sites as pre-release news. There will be a group song with all 7 of the Homoculi (Lust, Envy, Gluttony, Wrath, Bradley, Greed & Sloth).

1) Ano Yume no Mukou e / Towards That Dream (5min13 sec)
2) Boku wa koko ni iru / I am Here (4mins51 sec)
3) TRANCE to Homoculus (5mins45 sec)
4) Ano Yume no Mukou e (Instrumental), (5min 11 sec)

Official release: 24th of March, 2005
Price: 1,155 yen (SvWC-7231
First editions include a special sticker.

Sources
Tsutaya (jpn) >> Link
JBook (jpn) >> Link
Full Flame Alchemist
Must.....get....sticker......
Fresh_Coffee
Thanks Sycia, I wish I could buy it.
I'm not sure if you realise it, but Lust is listed twice in that list. Anyways, I will get it.
Full Flame Alchemist
I think the 2nd Lust is meant to be Sloth
Sycia
Whoops! Sorry about that error *runs to fix*
Jāōwyn
Gluttony singing? That's a scary thought. blink.gif
Quistis88
YES! Gluttony singing! Wonderful!

"TRANCE to Homunculus"? Will it be trance music? laugh.gif
Elderberry
Wow, it looks awsome! That Homunculus song will be interesting to hear if I can find it somewhere...
Sycia
QUOTE(Jāōwyn @ Feb 27 2005, 03:20 PM)
Gluttony singing?  That's a scary thought.  :blink:
[snapback]122479[/snapback]

.... *holds head in mental agony*
Elderberry
But Gluttony has such a cute speaking voice! laugh.gif
Sycia
Currently listening to Hagaren Houseou Kyoku (FMA radio program in Japan). They're playing a sniplet of 'Yume no Mukou e' from Al's song file for the first time ever.

Kugimiya Rie is a natural singer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^^ With simple music-box kinda music in the background with violins entering later on, it makes a very soft and cute song (but for some reason, sad).
lialiakicks
Dude, that AWESOME!!! I can't wait to hear Al's cute voice in teh near future!!! happy.gif
Panzer Dragoon
AWWW! ^w^ Al + singing = Cuteness! I wish I could hear it also.
Sycia
Hagaren Housoukyoku is playing "Trance to Homoculus" at the moment. I'm... REALLY not a fan of trance music... so it sounds pretty damn weird to me. Nobody's singing... it's just lines from all the Homoculi (I didn't hear Kugimiya Rie in the short segment they played though...) and does have a pretty weird eerie feel to it.
AA battery
;_; darn, only two Al songs then? (and after the 4+ months wait...? nuuuuu ;_______; )
WrenchFreakWinry
Only two Al songs, but they're friggin ADORABLE. Ano Yume no Mukou He is just... positively corrosive to the teeth it's so cute. ♥♥
munou
omgIwannadownload where are you people getting the songs from? ;__; Nipponsei is down, so I have no hopes of even getting it now unless it's from someone else xD
QUOTE(Sycia)

Shouldn't "To the Other Side of that Dream" be a more accurate translation?
鋼の錬金術師
QUOTE(munou @ Mar 24 2005, 01:10 PM)
omgIwannadownload where are you people getting the songs from? ;__; Nipponsei is down, so I have  no hopes of even getting it now unless it's from someone else xD
[snapback]138458[/snapback]

i just downloaded this file today and it sounds so adorable~<3
http://benjamin.baudrit.free.fr/index2.php?rubrique=lien18

go here smile.gif it has all the Hagaren Song Files and soundtracks =)
teehee GO DOWNLOAD THE ROY ONE IF YOU HAVENT YET! biggrin.gif
Sycia
QUOTE(Guest @ Mar 26 2005, 06:22 PM)
QUOTE(Sycia)

Shouldn't "To the Other Side of that Dream" be a more accurate translation?
[snapback]139408[/snapback]

In this case, 'Mukou' can also mean 'there' (destination reference). 'The other side' worked for 'The Other Side of the Gate', but with 'dream', it sounded weird, so I substituted it with a more logical-sounding title
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.