Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Edward And Armony, Could They Have Been Together?
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fullmetal Alchemist Game > FMA PlayStation Games
Pages: 1, 2, 3
yukiroche
I was just wondering does anyone thinks if Edward and Armony should be together? I mean if it weren't for his "oh she crushed me onto the floor and never appoligized" attitude then they would have been a cute couple. Even if he "never acts nice to girls" he should still have some sort of appeal to them..... UNLESS he hangs out at gay bars at night and takes his shirts off in front of them....... hhehe happy.gif. I wonder if thats why he doesn't like girls..... off topic anywho, I think they should be together because the fact that he was a WARM HEARTED person to teach her Alchemy. HE TAUGHT IT TO HER!! And he RISKED his LIFE to save her from danger throughout the ENTIRE game..... the thing that got me though was when he cried for her! Oh boy did that get me there! And I bet if he had to, he would have tried to save her and yea....... but the ending ended pretty good. The fact that he STILL thinks of her after her death during the train stop scene when he saw a girl that looked like her and he (once again) was ABOUT TO CRY!!!!!!!!!! AHHHH awwwwwww that was cute though....... so does anyone think that they should be together?
AA battery
ummm, nah. Main characer/Original character just doesn't sound right...
Lucky Charm
Hm....they do look like a cute couple. But after all, Armony is Ed's disciple. Ed is supposed to look out for her and protect her because she is his student (first one too, I suppose). But eventually, he fails. To me, they just look like very good friends. Too bad their friendship didn't last for too long. My guess is that after Armony's death, Ed felt pretty ashamed of himself at how he couldn't save his own disciple. Well tuff luck Ed...there are other fish in the sea ^^;

However, that was hilarious how she fell off the cliff with her ass on Ed's face xD!!
chrystal alchemist
I think it would interfear with the whole series too much. I mean winry is
Ed's girl, you'd have to say you agree. Yeah... I think armony is worthy of ed and yes she is very cute. but it would have caused to much chaos if she wouldn't have died. But that's not to say i wanted her to die, i think everyone felt something when they watched that ending. When i watched that i wanted nothing more but for her to live and tell Ed how she felt in person. If the series didn't exsist armony and Ed should definatly be togather.

ps: Does anyone know where they got the movies in the game from, i looked in the episodes but couldn't find a thing. if anyone finds out could you please contact me or post something?
Kassia
I personally haven't played the game yet, but I've read much about it and the story line. My opinion on the matter is no, I really don't think they should be together, it just messes things up and complicates em. Not to mention all the fangirls would go crazy.

AFKAF
Chibi-Usa
QUOTE(yukiroche @ Feb 22 2005, 10:19 PM)
I was just wondering does anyone thinks if Edward and Armony should be together? I mean if it weren't for his "oh she crushed me onto the floor and never appoligized" attitude then they would have been a cute couple. Even if he "never acts nice to girls" he should still have some sort of appeal to them..... UNLESS he hangs out at gay bars at night and takes his shirts off in front of them....... hhehe happy.gif. I wonder if thats why he doesn't like girls..... off topic anywho, I think they should be together because the fact that he was a WARM HEARTED person to teach her Alchemy. HE TAUGHT IT TO HER!! And he RISKED his LIFE to save her from danger throughout the ENTIRE game..... the thing that got me though was when he cried for her! Oh boy did that get me there! And I bet if he had to, he would have tried to save her and yea....... but the ending ended pretty good. The fact that he STILL thinks of her after her death during the train stop scene when he saw a girl that looked like her and he (once again) was ABOUT TO CRY!!!!!!!!!! AHHHH awwwwwww that was cute though....... so does anyone think that they should be together?
[snapback]120036[/snapback]

ph34r.gif You could be hanged by all the Ed/Winry fans out here for this thread.(that includes me,but I won't hurt you. smile.gif ).ESECIALLY CHIYO! ph34r.gif
Chiyo
Thats it! Blood shall be spilt this night! No-one will question the love of Ed/Win....hear me? NO-ONE!

(but you have your opinions....not for me to question) tongue.gif
Chibi-Usa
Told ya Ed/Win fans go crazy tongue.gif
anymay
i dont think they should be a couple..it will mess up my dream..said to much anyways they shouldnt they will mess up the series if they do besides they would only friends...
yukiroche
ooooooookkk......... NEVERMIND!! I don't wanna be hung, killed, murdered, chopped up to bits, slaughtered, stabbed or bittin in the face so yeeeeaah I'll just keep quiet. Anywho, I still think that they should be together but if only the anime series never existed other than that it'll be funny if he had competition with Winry! Just like how cloud (kind of) from FF7 had to choose between Tifa or Aeris!! oooo that'll be interesting.
chrystal alchemist
No Yukiroche, don't be sorry for saying how you feel. It's nice to see people that have other opinions than other people. Don't take it back eather, Im with you Armony and Ed should be togather. You gonna leave me alone on this?!?! i was backing you up!

ps:I didn't expect this may girls to be into FMA oh well, that just makes me even more lucky! cool.gif
Chiyo
QUOTE(yukiroche @ Mar 6 2005, 06:30 PM)
ooooooookkk......... NEVERMIND!! I don't wanna be hung, killed, murdered, chopped up to bits, slaughtered, stabbed or bittin in the face so yeeeeaah I'll just keep quiet. Anywho, I still think that they should be together but if only the anime series never existed other than that it'll be funny if he had competition with Winry! Just like how cloud (kind of) from FF7 had to choose between Tifa or Aeris!! oooo that'll be interesting.
[snapback]127774[/snapback]

Set light to it is then tongue.gif

Nah I'm just kidding...my flame thrower ran out a while ago wink.gif
chrystal alchemist
QUOTE(Chiyo @ Mar 7 2005, 05:25 PM)
QUOTE(yukiroche @ Mar 6 2005, 06:30 PM)
[snapback]127774[/snapback]

Set light to it is then tongue.gif

Nah I'm just kidding...my flame thrower ran out a while ago wink.gif
[snapback]128395[/snapback]

HAHA your a funny kid

your pic is weird, is Ed licking her?!?!
Chiyo
I know you meant no harm, but please don't call me a kid, especially when I'm older than you tongue.gif

Yea Ed is about to lick her in the pic...so as you can tell I'm not a strong Ed/Armony supporter.

What am I on about...I'm not a supporter at all. More then anything she is just in the game...Winry is there all the time.
Fresh_Coffee
QUOTE(Lucky Charm @ Feb 23 2005, 12:36 PM)
Hm....they do look like a cute couple. But after all, Armony is Ed's disciple. Ed is supposed to look out for her and protect her because she is his student (first one too, I suppose). But eventually, he fails. To me, they just look like very good friends. Too bad their friendship didn't last for too long. My guess is that after Armony's death, Ed felt pretty ashamed of himself at how he couldn't save his own disciple. Well tuff luck Ed...there are other fish in the sea ^^;

However, that was hilarious how she fell off the cliff with her ass on Ed's face xD!!
[snapback]120366[/snapback]

I haven't played the game yet.... thanks dry.gif please use spoiler tags *sigh*
yukiroche
whoops sorry for not using spoiler tags heh heh. Thanks for all the people who didn't want to kill me in the first place but I STILL GO FOR ARMONY X EDWARDNESS. *whew* I just had to let it out... thanks Chrystal alchemist for supporting me! tongue.gif Anywho, uhm..... yea. (memory storage declining.... must delete to remember things) wow I hate it when I space out in the middle of my sentence. XP
Chiyo
*sigh* If it wasn't for your rather amusing sig yukiroche I would have locked you away somewhere for ever bringing Ed/Armony up.

Just started reading the manga....and boy is it boosting my Ed/Win arguement.

(BTW: I don't really wish pain upon you, I have had fun threatening people but I really am a lovely person) laugh.gif
yukiroche
Oh thanks!^_^ I really appreciate the fact that you don't want to kill me. And thanks for liking my SIG, that makes me happy. Well I guess it's fun sometimes to threaten people for opposing arguments. hehe
Coffee Can
For the sake of honesty, I'm also a supporter of Ed/Armony. I think that if it had ended differently that they could have been a couple. It just seems like if they had more time to spend with each other and develop, that something could happen.

...or maybe it's just because I can't really see Ed paired up with Winry (no offense EdWin supporters)

*goes out of analysis mode* Heheh...
yukiroche
Thanks! Domo! I EXTREMLY support the fact that EdwardxArmony! Yea, me and my sister were discussing that if the ending ended to be HIM saving her and saying his last words to her, THEN it would have been better! I WISH SHE NEVER DIED!! But even if she did, he should have been there for her and said "I love you" hheeh happy.gif. THAT would have been great! oooo that's kewl.
Lucky Charm
QUOTE(Fresh_Coffee @ Mar 9 2005, 03:34 PM)
QUOTE(Lucky Charm @ Feb 23 2005, 12:36 PM)

[snapback]120366[/snapback]

I haven't played the game yet.... thanks dry.gif please use spoiler tags *sigh*
[snapback]129151[/snapback]

Sorry, didn't mean to get you upset.
shogunskey
I think Ed loves Winry to much to let out to her
«°~Gluttony™~°»
Ed don't need a woman lol, Winry or Armony tongue.gif
Lucky Charm
QUOTE(«°~Gluttony™~°» @ May 13 2005, 01:58 PM)
Ed don't need a woman lol, Winry or Armony tongue.gif
[snapback]171890[/snapback]

As a matter of fact...I don't really think Ed has interest in women. He's just an old skilled alchemists like he said so. He's devoted to alchemy...can't blame him.
silver bg
ed blushes more around winry so i think ed likes winry. for some reason i think Al likes roses...a little of topic * *
- tongue.gif
Jing103
silver bg......use proper grammer tongue.gif

To tell you all the truth....Armony got on my nerves a bit. I think that Selene looked cuter than Armony. EdxWinry is just like a better match than EdxArmony. Sorry to those that think otherwise.....thats just how I perceive it.
A.P.Z.A.E
I'm not really a supporter of Ed/Armony, but I like it better then Ed/Winry. Winry annoys the crap out of me. Don't ask me why, she just does. So don't kill me, Winry fans.
darkangelslayer
QUOTE(Fresh_Coffee @ Mar 9 2005, 03:34 PM)
I haven't played the game yet.... thanks  dry.gif please use spoiler tags *sigh*
[snapback]129151[/snapback]

Me neither. I don't care much for characters that are in games but not in the original series.
chibi_kitsune
No, I don't think that they should be together cause 1. she is dead and 2. she is only in the game so what would be the point? We'll most likly never see her agian even if she didn't die so those are the reasons why I think that they shouldn't be together.
shogunskey
no ed and winry are the couple
ChibiOtakuElric
armony was cute but ed and winry are closer even if it is a bro/sis sorta thing *sigh*
Satsuka
Armony and Edward!? I like Armony and Edward,but not TOGETHER!
DemonicFlare-Alchemist
In my opinion I really think Ed and Winry should go together because they been together since they came out of the womb and they know more about each other. Also Armony was a chimera after Selene came in contact with the catalyst, so maybe she would have lasted as long to be in a relationship with Ed. But, in the end I really wanted Armony and Ed to kiss and end it like that before she died. smile.gif
LoMXD
I would really like Ed and Armony. He really cared about her.
Fan_Alchemist
QUOTE(Lucky Charm @ Feb 23 2005, 02:21 PM) [snapback]120366[/snapback]

Can't beat that answer. laugh.gif
kokoro_shadow_angel
armony? eh...

i prefer edxwin...

although armony wasn't as bad a mary-sue as noah, ed and winry have known each other WAY longer...
Chiyo
Old topic much blink.gif

Of course I am still sticking to my answer and that is they wouldn't work together
[spoiler] as far as I know Ed isn't keen on being with dead people[/spoiler]
LoMXD
I still think they would be a great couple
Melydragon
Well, I don´t mind the Armony/Ed thing I think they look really cute together. But I like ed/winry too.

I don´t have a favorite yet. But I really think that the best is the Ed/Me. That is my dream in the whole world.

Oh, my God, I have a crush on an anime character....... oh, well, is not the first time.
The Black Blood Alchemist
From the sounds of it, it sounds sorta cute, at least we know he cares for her as a friend/maybe a little sister. but I'm a bit biased. Game/anime storylines? Probably shouldn't mix but it's still FMA either way. But IMO Winry was there first and I think that if anything Ed should end up with Winry and no one else (that includes annoying fan girls who calim that he's "theirs" [no, he belongs to the person who created his character in the first place], and claim that they're in-love/married/dating or some other B.S. like that).

I'm even starting to dislike Rose to a certain extent. sleep.gif + It's just like the way I feel for Mokoro of YYH: I like her and yet I don't like her. Rose was cool at first, now I think they $lut*ed up her image (pardon my language), and I don't like her as much anymore. I guess that's how I may feel about Armony once I play the game if she starts hitting on Ed too and I'll go into one of my tantrums: "BACKOFFHE'SWINRY'SYH5RNJRTNJ4O6NJ41!!11!1!"
Tyna
Aw, man, glad to have some people on my side. Armony cannot EVER go with Ed because:

1. She's a made up corny character that has nothing to with the real story, orginal story itself. I mean, angel wings, how cliche and old is that?

2. Ed doesn't go around randomly falling in love with girls he met on the way.

3. MOST IMPORTANT REASON: Ed is with Winry, so back off, little Armony!!!
Tears of hope
I love EdxArmony, it's a really cute couple and it' s obvious Ed had strong feelings for her. But i'm not sure if they had fuled into love yet. Glad to see another fan, i'm planning to write a fanfic on them!

(By the way I didn't quit understand what happened at the end of the game, was that flower girl Armony's reincarnation?)

Kitty Alchemist
I think Ed and Armony make a cute couple but I still think Ed is better off with Winry.
Please come back and sing to me
Nope.

EdxArmony isn't good.

EdxWinry isn't good.

Ed isn't the kind of person for romance.. His heart is too focused on other things.

And DON'T YOU DARE SAY EDXWINRY!! BEST FRIENDS DO NOT END UP YA HEAR?! I HAVE ONE THAT'S A GUY AND IT DOESN'T FEEL RIGHT IF YOU LIKE THEM BECAUSE YOU DOUBT IT AND FALL IMMIDIATELY OUT OF LOVE!! Don't say it.

And I've known my best friend since I came out of the womb as well.
Envy's lil' miniskirt
^
Hmmmm where have I seen this post before?
Chiyo-chan
NONONONONONONONONONONONONONOOO!!!! EdXWin 4eva! u hear me? EdXWin 4 eva! also, i hate Armony, annoying much...>.>
Chiyo
QUOTE(Please come back and sing to me @ Mar 30 2006, 04:34 AM) [snapback]371279[/snapback]

And DON'T YOU DARE SAY EDXWINRY!! BEST FRIENDS DO NOT END UP YA HEAR?! I HAVE ONE THAT'S A GUY AND IT DOESN'T FEEL RIGHT IF YOU LIKE THEM BECAUSE YOU DOUBT IT AND FALL IMMIDIATELY OUT OF LOVE!! Don't say it.[/size]

And I've known my best friend since I came out of the womb as well.

Ah ha, and everyone will have to be the same as you yes?

Tyna
QUOTE(Chiyo-chan @ Apr 21 2006, 03:03 PM) [snapback]384486[/snapback]

NONONONONONONONONONONONONONOOO!!!! EdXWin 4eva! u hear me? EdXWin 4 eva! also, i hate Armony, annoying much...>.>

I love you! We're best friends from now on! Finally, someone who doesn't fall for stupid Armony cute act. I mean, I hate that a lot. I hate that stuff with the maiden in distress crap and then yells at the hero.

I mean, think of a scene. A princess is in danger and the hero bravely saves her and then she yells at him and says she doesn't need help. And the hero will get mad and they will argue. And people will go "Aw, that's cute". Too bad I ain't someone who falls for that kinda corny crap anymore.
Colette
I am a fan of EdxArmony.

Flame if you want, I really don't care tongue.gif

For me, it's:

Manga wise: EdxWinry
Anime wise: EdxRose
Game wise: EdxArmony

Each one has evidence in the categories I placed them in, thus I like them all.
Sydney
Nice to see you can pair up Ed. ^^;

Never played the game; seen pics of Armony and Ed...they look cute together. ^___^

I like Winry. I like Ed. I don't want them together though. (Don't want Winry/Al either.)

I like Ed/Rose. (I find that I like Al/Rose too.)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.