Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Edward And Armony, Could They Have Been Together?
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fullmetal Alchemist Game > FMA PlayStation Games
Pages: 1, 2, 3
burstangel
QUOTE(Fresh_Coffee @ Mar 9 2005, 11:34 PM) [snapback]129151[/snapback]

QUOTE(Lucky Charm @ Feb 23 2005, 12:36 PM)
Hm....they do look like a cute couple. But after all, Armony is Ed's disciple. Ed is supposed to look out for her and protect her because she is his student (first one too, I suppose). But eventually, he fails. To me, they just look like very good friends. Too bad their friendship didn't last for too long. My guess is that after Armony's death, Ed felt pretty ashamed of himself at how he couldn't save his own disciple. Well tuff luck Ed...there are other fish in the sea ^^;

However, that was hilarious how she fell off the cliff with her ass on Ed's face xD!!
[snapback]120366[/snapback]

I haven't played the game yet.... thanks dry.gif please use spoiler tags *sigh*

IM SO ANNOYED I WANT THE GAME BUT I DONT KNOW WHERE TO GET IT???!!! any advise???
LoMXD
if you have a gamestop they'll probably have it, but you can always special order it.

If you ask me(hint hint, this is my oppinion so please dont flame me >.<)

Winry makes the perfect friend for the bros, but I dont think she would be a good girlfriend, she is always focused on her work and well, has no really good connection to ed to give him that bound besides the whole childhood friend thing.
Armony on the other hand was ed's first student, and she had a large impact on him.
so yeah I think Ed adn Armony should be together.
Nice to see you can pair up Ed. ^^;

Never played the game; seen pics of Armony and Ed...they look cute together. ^___^

I like Winry. I like Ed. I don't want them together though. (Don't want Winry/Al either.)

I like Ed/Rose. (I find that I like Al/Rose too.)

yes! Another AlxRose supporter!
FMA4ever
Armony and Edward should NOT be together. Not because they "don't go together" or because she's "annoying", but because Edward was her teacher. It would be wrong if they had a love affair....or something like that.
imanemergency
I dont think Armony should have died. I finished the first FMA game and when I found out Armony died...I was disappointed. I dont think her talking back to Ed a lot wasn't even that bad, the story would be better if she stayed alive and maybe tagged along. But oh well, thats just me.
InsaneFangirl
I think they had to kill her off, otherwise people would wonder why she didn't show up in the anime or manga.
Demon x
actually i knew that there wouid be no relation between edxarmony,and not ever with edxwinry ed isnt a that kinda guy (romance guy) and never thinks of that.
and
how can i get an avatar from the inter net biggrin.gif
Chiyo
QUOTE(demon x @ Aug 16 2006, 08:32 AM) [snapback]433349[/snapback]

actually i knew that there wouid be no relation between edxarmony,and not ever with edxwinry ed isnt a that kinda guy (romance guy) and never thinks of that.
and
how can i get an avatar from the inter net biggrin.gif

If Ed never once thought of a girl in a relationship way at 16 I'd worry about him. Not saying he would have done anything about it but...
asunder
If Ed never once thought of a girl in a relationship way at 16 I'd worry about him.

I disagree with that statement!

Personally I think there's too much societal focus/ peer pressure to be in a meaningless relationship at that age.
:3

Demon x
actually if ed wouid fall in love with somebody it wouid've been winry but ed neither winry feels anything about it and alot alot scences happened! but no blushing no running no nothing so he doesen't feel or think that way about winry, besides thers a secound season right who knows what'll happen wink.gif .
hisokaomi
I personally agree too, though I never complete all anime episode and have never play the games before. Ed seems to be putting too much emotions on too many people-Ross, Armony, Sophie... but strangely not Winry. Maybe he's not having any love interest for Winry at all. Just a thought.
Emily_BrokenAngel
I think they deserved to be together n_n
Ed save her life all the game!! (I didnīt play it yet but I read and watch videos about it)
Also, she wrote a letter for Ed happy.gif She wanted to tell him something else.....Not only thank him for all the help......
That doesnīt count?
Im a loyal fan of EdXArmony!! (Check my signature XD)
Sorry fans of EdXWinry! Donīt kill me!!! (Creates an Alchemy shield)
Ed have many girlfriends donīt ya think?
Armony Noah
Winry Sophie
Rose Mei-chan (Why not? XD)
Nekokitty
QUOTE(Emily_BrokenAngel @ Dec 23 2006, 06:36 PM) [snapback]487728[/snapback]
I think they deserved to be together n_n
Ed save her life all the game!! (I didnīt play it yet but I read and watch videos about it)
Also, she wrote a letter for Ed happy.gif She wanted to tell him something else.....Not only thank him for all the help......
That doesnīt count?
Im a loyal fan of EdXArmony!! (Check my signature XD)
Sorry fans of EdXWinry! Donīt kill me!!! (Creates an Alchemy shield)
Ed have many girlfriends donīt ya think?
Armony Noah
Winry Sophie
Rose Mei-chan (Why not? XD)

Yup that's true, my sister pointed that out and we both joked that someday all those girls are get together and form an alliance called 'Edward Elric must Die'. That's is just the tip of the iceburg...you do not want to know the kind of stupidity my sister and I come up with when we're bored....

I like Ed x Armony, I think it's a cute pairing. happy.gif
Starlight Alchemist
~*~

I looove FMA but I hate Winry and Rose. They both just annoy the crap out of me. And I think that if Ed should be with anyone, it should be Armony (first video game for PS), Sophie (third video game for PS), or Noah (movie). You can tell he really did care for them a lot because of what happened between them (not gonna spoil for people who haven't finished watching or playing anything).

Winry annoys me because of her constant crying and whining and hitting Ed on the head with a wrench. And she also dresses innapropriately and is a gold-digger. Every time Ed comes to see her, she is nothing but rude and mean to him and whenever they go out, she makes him spend all of his money on her to buy her new automail equipment. And in the one episode where she forgot a part of his automail and it BROKE WHILE HE WAS FIGHTING, she was going to tell him it was her fault but he said he was being reckless so she LET HIM TAKE THE BLAME WITHOUT TELLING HIM SHE FORGOT THAT ONE PART!!!!!!!!! WTF!! HIS LIFE WAS AT STAKE (LIKE ALWAYS) AND SHE LET HIM TAKE THE BLAME! AND WHEN HE ALMOST GETS HIMSELF KILLED, SHE MAKES IT WORSE BY SLINGING THE DAMN WRENCH AT HIM!

Rose is annoying because when Ed tried to help her realize she was living a lie, she did nothing but yell at him. He wanted to prove that Cornello was lying to all of them and that it isn't possible to bring the dead back to life and she told him "I didn't ask for your help". She is so ungrateful to everything he does. Eventually, she would've discovered he was a fraud anyway. And she would only get hurt by trying to bring her boyfriend back to life. She should've moved on a long time ago and met someone else. And she leads Ed into a trap!!!! I mean what the hell, just 'cause Cornello told her to!! Then she expects Edward to say he loves her. It's pathetic and very annoying.

But yes, my favorite FMA pairing is EdwardxArmony. I have a strong feeling they both had feelings for one another, and they might've surfaced if they had a chance to get to know each other better. I think the letter she wrote for him was cute. And the way he... did what he did at the end (don't wanna spoil anything) made me cry. I thought it was so sweet but also very sad. And they both look adorable together. I honestly can't see him with Winry or Rose. Plus I don't think they deserve him.

~*~
AA battery
QUOTE(Starlight Alchemist @ Jan 15 2007, 11:21 PM) [snapback]494563[/snapback]
~*~

I looove FMA but I hate Winry and Rose................................ [insert the rest here]

... wow, you made an account today just to post that?
Starlight Alchemist
~*~

Well I'd also been meaning to make an account on this site but haven't had the chance to yet. And when I saw a thread about EdwardxArmony, I just couldn't resist.

~*~
AA battery
QUOTE(asunder @ Aug 16 2006, 09:46 AM) [snapback]433418[/snapback]
Personally I think there's too much societal focus/ peer pressure to be in a meaningless relationship at that age.
:3

Agreed. Same here.
Chiisana
The fact with Ed carring so much about Armony is, that Ed is a kind person inside. If anyone get involve with him, or him involving other. He would care about them very much no matter who (if they're not villain/the bad guys).

-Points at a random person- So if you bumped into Edward, and giving wrong images of each other. And next time you guys meet again or being together in longer period (at least more than one week?). Then Edward would care about you that he would risk his life to save you too, at least do his best to help. Because he's a kind person happy.gif He would risks his life for people, even innocent and people whom he doesn't know.

Amalthea
No, because I prefer EdxWinry. tongue.gif Not a very good reason, I know.

How old is Armony supposed to be, anyway? She looks much younger than Ed.
OddiElric
half the fans aren't ever going to know who Armony is so I don't think its a good idea. Ed really cared about her but in my opinion like a sister not a lover. I'm not flaming you but yeah thats my opinion
SwiftFeather
-whistles-
i think EdXNoah is great over Winry!

-sorry,WinryXEd fans!-

Winry is scary... ~ O_O
Chiyo
^That comment belongs elsewhere, this is about Ed and Armony, to argue who you prefer with Ed go to the relevant topic here
SwiftFeather
nvm... sorry
V Criel
Who ever says Ed and and Armony are a cute paring is CRAZY! mad.gif So what if he taught her alchemy he did that because he owed her not because he whanted to! And as for saveing HER he did it because if he hed not Al would have gotten on his case and it was the right thing to do.
AA battery
QUOTE(V Criel @ Jul 22 2007, 01:40 PM) *
Who ever says Ed and and Armony are a cute paring is CRAZY! mad.gif So what if he taught her alchemy he did that because he owed her not because he whanted to! And as for saveing HER he did it because if he hed not Al would have gotten on his case and it was the right thing to do.

Flaming and bashing = bad.
You don't have to like what other people like, right?
Even though I don't like this pair either, but at least I won't bash it. It's not nice to fellow FMA fans.
river chaser alchemist
I would rather not see them together, or let's say I prefer to not see them together. There are other girls I can picture him with besides Armony.
Dark Night Alchemist
NO, because EdxWinry is love.

And I haven't played the game, but from what I've seen she's a bit of a Mary Sue...

I wouldn't bother flaming me, Armony loves, for I rarely use these forums! Muahaha!
Fushi
QUOTE(Dark Night Alchemist @ Jul 26 2007, 06:02 AM) *
I wouldn't bother flaming me, Armony loves, for I rarely use these forums! Muahaha!

Haha, because people are really gonna flame you over two sentences where you didn't even bash the pairing like other people have. This sounds like a "full of myself" attitude if you ask me. rolleyes.gif

Psh. I don't care for Ed pairings. I'm okay with them but they have no interest to me. EdxArmony looks cute, Edwin looks cute, EdxRose looks cute, EdxSophie looks cute, hell EdxMASSIVEHAREM is good too (LOL, PIMP ED MEME. XDDDDDDDDD) but like hell I care. smile.gif

NOW HOW ABOUT SOME ROYXARMONY EH? =DDD *shot!* I kid, I kid. ph34r.gif
Winter Phantom
Hm.I think It'll be weird to have EdxArmony together since he was her teacher and...a love affair is just wrong...*faints*Plus,She's only an OC from the game,so that'll mess up the anime.I agree that falling on Ed was funny through.
EdxWinry...I don't agree on that pairing in the anime,they go better together in the manga.*gets shot*
EdxSophie would be cute through,but she's an OC also.I wonder why people love pairing Ed so much...HE BELONGS WITH WINRY IN THE MANGA *holds flamethrower* The anime...No idea. ph34r.gif
Fushi
QUOTE(Winter Phantom @ Jul 26 2007, 11:40 AM) *
I wonder why people love pairing Ed so much...

Because he's a whore apparently. XDDDD
AA battery
QUOTE(Fushigi Rockna @ Jul 26 2007, 10:51 AM) *
QUOTE(Winter Phantom @ Jul 26 2007, 11:40 AM) *
I wonder why people love pairing Ed so much...

If I have to choose between EdxArmony and EdxSofie.... u know what, I am picking Sofie. XDDDDDDD Maybe because Sofie isn't the annoying type *shrugs* but it's Sue regardless, hahahahahahahaha

and hell yeah, even tho I like Ed as seme better, he is indeed a pairing whore, sadly enough ==; Al needs more love
Fushi
Well, according to a meme, he is at least a pimp (lol i forgot about that pimp Ed meme when I posted XD) and now i think thatn makes more sense. XDDD
LoMXD
I am all Ed x Armony^.^
Winter Phantom

Oh yes,I wonder what Ed will think about random fangirls(and boys) who write Yaoi fanfiction about him or pair him with every female he meets... XD
AA battery
QUOTE(Winter Phantom @ Aug 18 2007, 04:16 AM) *
...who write Yaoi fanfiction about him or pair him with every female he meets... XD

Someone should go and write an Ed/Mei (THE PANDA) fanfic. XDDDDDDDDD
Chiyo
*ahem* We are spamming people, please stop it.
edward elric kat
Edward And Armony should not be together
i think edward and winry should be together
Celeste Nayamashii
QUOTE(Amalthea @ May 26 2007, 04:20 PM) *
No, because I prefer EdxWinry. tongue.gif Not a very good reason, I know.

How old is Armony supposed to be, anyway? She looks much younger than Ed.

Hello all! I wasn't really sure where to post an introduction and browsing this thread with the urge to post, I decided here would be best! I've been a long time fan of FMA but only joined here just today. I'm new to the forum but not new to forums in general. Anyway, back to the original topic.

Amalthea has made an extremely good point. Armony does look way too young to be with Edward. I mean if you put things into perspective, look at Winry (whom is Edward's age) compared to Armony. I saw them as very close friends, just like Edward was with Nina and nothing more, with the exception of Armony being his apprentice. I'm a very strong EdxWin fan in both anime and manga, so I do support that couple above all.
edo little kid
hello guys

I love Ed x Armony

because armony short like edo heheehe but winry is tall

but more I love!!!

roy x ed
edo little kid
some drawing about ed and armony

(images removed)

Celeste Nayamashii
You know, I'm going through and playing this game again, and I just don't see the romantic connection
between these two anywhere. Am I missing something or are people just putting into their heads that if Armony didn't die
they would have ended up together? The only thing I see is a sibling relationship and Armony seems WAY too young for Edward.
She came across as a 12 year old kid to me...and they really didn't even know each other long enough to fall in love.
It was kinda like a Nina and Edward type thing. He loved her like he loved Nina, in a dear friend/sister way.
edo little kid
I like all ^o^

EdWin
EdArmony
EdSophie<33333
Celeste Nayamashii
Eh no, not really...She's just a game character. There's nothing canon about them. That's the thing I hate about these games. Square Enix seems hellbent on putting Edward with somebody who isn't even related to the story...
ElricKeyblade
Eh no, not really...She's just a game character. There's nothing canon about them. That's the thing I hate about these games. Square Enix seems hellbent on putting Edward with somebody who isn't even related to the story...

Exactly, sister! mad.gif To me, ALL the new girl charcters in the games are Mary Sue-ish! Why can't they leave Ed alone for Winry? dry.gif
Celeste Nayamashii
Oh honey believe me, I agree with you 100%. They are Mary Sue-ish and I don't really like either of them.
Besides, it's obvious in my sig and avatar who I stand by 100% and I honestly can't see Ed going around
and pulling a Cloud Strife by lamenting, moaning and crying over a dead girl
Blueyedblonde
I've never played the game, but I watched clips on youtube -- And to me... It seems alot like Ed's feelings for Nina. =/
Fushi
QUOTE(Winry_Rockbell83 @ Oct 28 2007, 12:57 AM) *
Oh honey believe me, I agree with you 100%. They are Mary Sue-ish and I don't really like either of them.
Besides, it's obvious in my sig and avatar who I stand by 100% and I honestly can't see Ed going around
and pulling a Cloud Strife by lamenting, moaning and crying over a dead girl

"They are Mary Sue-ish and I don't really like either of them."
"They are Mary Sue-ish"
"Mary Sue"

Oh how I hate that term.

But it wasn't in ths thread I bitched about it. It was that other Armony hate fest thread...

Personally I think people against EdxArmony are really just one of the following:
1) insane Edward Elric fangirls (this makes up 70%)
2) Edwin supporters who are biased because of their OTP (this makes up 29.99%)
3) people who are able to logically think about how a pairing can or cannot work (0.01%)

Personally, from what I saw of the game I see no problems between them being a couple. It looked like they could have made a cute one if Armony had survived. Sure, I didn't see any romantic interest between them but since when has that stopped people from making pairings?

Point is, people are going to like it and enjoy it, there's nothing you can do about it.

Also why can't you all just accept that Edward is a pimp already? /a/ HAS STATED IT AND THUS IT IS TRUE. *shot!*
Blueyedblonde
QUOTE(Little Washu @ Oct 30 2007, 09:48 PM) *
I personally think Ed would be fine with Armony. He and Winry are friends, but I doubt they'd ever be a couple. With Ed and Al always out for the Philosopher's Stone, and Winry worrying about the whole matter, I don't think it'd work out. But hey? That's just what I think. Feel free to agree, disagree, ect.

I don't quite understand your logic, here.

To me it sounds like your saying that Winry and Ed is a bad choice because she worries about him, and he's always busy for the philosophers stone, yes ?

But why would Ed and Armony be any different ? He'll still be looking for the philosophers stone with Al, and I'm sure Armony will worry about him almost as much as Winry does, so when you give those reasons for not liking Edward and Winry... You're pretty much giving reasons for not liking any given pairing. =/

QUOTE(Winry_Rockbell83 @ Oct 30 2007, 09:55 PM) *
I'm not the only one who's gone slightly off-topic,

I was just thinking the same thing.
Chiyo
Maybe I should edit the title of this thread to 'Could they Have Been Together' since certain circumstances prevent them from ever being together now.

From all I can gather anyway I couldn't imagine Ed would want to be romantic with Armony because 1. It's Ed, to many its debateable he'd ever be with someone and 2. he's more of a teacher figure (well depending on how you interpret it) and I think he has just about enough morals not to jepordize that position or take advantage of it.

But you are allowed to accuse me of saying that just because I'm an Ed/Win fan Fushi tongue.gif
Fushi
QUOTE(Chiyo @ Oct 31 2007, 10:39 AM) *
But you are allowed to accuse me of saying that just because I'm an Ed/Win fan Fushi tongue.gif

No. You're one of that 00.01% I mentioned Chi. tongue.gif
Celeste Nayamashii
Okay, I'm sorry for misunderstanding and sorry that I offended, I truly am. It wasn't my intention. I was just posting an opinion. Either way, how is that Ed can even be with Armony? The girl is dead for goodness sake. I really don't see Edward as the type to sit and pine over a dead girl. Besides that, if he was truly in love with Armony, don't you think that in that very last scene when he knocked down the girl that looked like Armony, he would have probably tried to further pursue things with her, like starting with a friendship and then dating her? My point is, given the circumstances at hand, there can't possibly be a relationship between them. They can't be together and besides, Armony looks way too young for Edward. She isn't even fully developed into a teen girl like Winry is.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.