Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Edward And Armony, Could They Have Been Together?
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fullmetal Alchemist Game > FMA PlayStation Games
Pages: 1, 2, 3
Little Washu
QUOTE(Winry_Rockbell83 @ Oct 31 2007, 12:35 PM) *
Okay, I'm sorry for misunderstanding and sorry that I offended, I truly am. It wasn't my intention. I was just posting an opinion. Either way, how is that Ed can even be with Armony? The girl is dead for goodness sake.
Well then, let's say she survived, in some way or another.
I really don't see Edward as the type to sit and pine over a dead girl. Besides that, if he was truly in love with Armony, don't you think that in that very last scene when he knocked down the girl that looked like Armony, he would have probably tried to further pursue things with her, like starting with a friendship and then dating her?
At that very last scene, think of this; Ed is a nice guy, he doesn't like getting other people involved in things to hurt them. If he sought after that girl, he might wind up putting her in the exact same place Armony was in, getting her involved with what killed her. Did you think that maybe Ed wanted to let things stay as they are, and let her live a normal life? Also, it didn't say that he didn't try to pursue her. The game just starts over, leaving further questions unanswered.
They can't be together.
Who are you to judge who can and can't be together?And that is my opinion.

Pretty good for a 'n00b', as Popogeejo would say, methinks.
Tris the Reaper
QUOTE(Winry_Rockbell83 @ Oct 31 2007, 02:35 PM) *
Either way, how is that Ed can even be with Armony? The girl is dead for goodness sake.

AU fanfictions.

[Hyurr, say "AU" outloud and it sounds like "'EY, YOU!" Lawl. *slapped*]
Celeste Nayamashii
lulz This almost as bad as Cloud, Aerith and Tifa debate xD
Anyway, I wasn't judging, I was merely stating fact, that considering the fact that Armony is DEAD, they can't be together. It's the truth, unless of course Ed is into necrophilia which I highly doubt he is.
Chiyo
Thats IT, I have changed the title, it hopefully doesn't give it all away, and might encourage those who DO support the couple to explain more as well as those who don't.

End discussion, next person to post here without good reason/or who write less than 10 words beware my wrath.
AA battery
QUOTE(Chiyo @ Nov 1 2007, 09:04 AM) *
next person to post here without good reason/or who write less than 10 words beware my wrath.

Ah, I see. Someone is trying to prove that they are powerful enough to do anything? heh. Ban me all you want happy.gif I don't care, lol. There is always the option of making new accounts, and using proxy servers.

Just thought that this topic was getting interesting to read because it's the only thread in the game board that's relatively active, even though it's filled with fangirlism... oh well. It was fun while it lasted. The concept "everyone's different hence their taste is different" never really got through anyone's head here, I suppose. It's pointless to convince someone else to join your fandom, really. Stop wasting your time doing that and just go find friends that belong in the same fandom.

As for myself, I don't give a damn about Ed/Win and I don't give a damn about Ed/Armony and I don't care about Ed/Sofie either. Come on, at least these AU pairings are not half as bad as Armstrong x Alphonse........ I read one of those by accident 3 years ago and that nearly scarred my life.

I think we need two new threads here....
1. Ed x Armony fans, come here~
2. Ed x Sofie fans, come here~ (but then there are little who knows about Sofie because the 3rd game is not licensed in North America)
so that each set of fans can chat with each other, while Ed x Winry fans can go back to Character Discussion board.

My pointless post is done. And it's longer than 10 words, yay.
Chiyo
'Trying to prove I am powerful' and getting rid of the fangirlism you point out are entirely different things. I can keep order if I want, thats my role. Anyway its a wonder this thread hasn't been closed.

And who said anything about banning? I have no such power, I would just edit your work so you looked as if you had no grasp of English and ever other line would turn into 'Edz myn loooolz'
AA battery
lol, feel free to do so. People who know me long enough would know that I have a good grasp of English. I can understand that you want to keep order and yes, that's important, but somehow reading the "beware my wrath" line made me laugh and shook my head. At least the rabid fangirls have stopped chatting...
LoMXD
wow. these past few pages are really controversial...
I don't mean to sound like an air headed turd but I don't need to tell me people I'm an ed/armony fanatic ^.^u
I don't know I love winry and all but something about her and ed being together never sat well with me. it's not that I'm a basher of that one it just feels a little odd to me....then again ed is the kind of person to put his brother before any romanti relationship so thats something to consider with any pairing
Giga Ramen Alchemist
Dear FMA Fangirls,
who really cares?
Winry and Armony
They both are the best!
Winry and Armony
They both are smart and brave.
Winry and Armony
They both are important to Ed.

<3 Armony Lover, Winry Liker smile.gif
Womie
So, I'm an EdxWin fan and I don't like to talk about other couples as for example EdxArmony. For me, this couple simply doesn't exist. Armony isn't in the anime, she isn't in manga, moreover, as I heard she died in this game, so what's going on? And Sophie - I think Ed and her are just good friends. And she is an adult, right? But still she is from the game, so ... it makes no sense. It's just my opinion.
Emily_BrokenAngel
Dear FMA Fangirls,
who really cares?
Winry and Armony
They both are the best!
Winry and Armony
They both are smart and brave.
Winry and Armony
They both are important to Ed.

I support that! *raises hand*

Come on guys, Edward is like a pimp with girls xD
I love Edwin and EdxArmony, and also Im supporting EdxSophie so... who cares?

In my opinion, Ed should have stayed with Armony and shoulnd´t have stayed...

Why? Well because they look pretty good together, she is so cute and she did her best effort to be an excelent alchemist n.n
Besides, in her letter, she looked like she wanted to say something more heheh

Why not? Because Ed has a lot of work to do and doesn´t have time to get a girlfriend u.u he is looking for the Philosophers Stone and nothing more...
shanryelric
I hate all the pairings with game character/novel character/original character with ed. ed belongs to winry. done.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.