Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Fma 44
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fullmetal Alchemist Anime (FMA-1) > Original Japanese episodes (with sub)
Pages: 1, 2, 3
RolfKaese
huh? dude, after fma 44 there comes 45,46,47,48,49,50,51....

btw. raw is out >:D
WarzoneCommand
Jep I'm currently downloading the raw, here is the torrent if someone needs it
RolfKaese
sry, but link doesnt work.
updated by page, because L33T RAW is out.
WarzoneCommand
chmod +r /home/wwwdata/htdocs/junk/<blaat>.torrent

Now it should work, read permissions are now available smile.gif
TrueAlchemist
Thanks WarzoneCommand.
RolfKaese
link directly from l33t at my page.
RolfKaese
I will now watch fma 44 and put up a gallery afterwards :>
RolfKaese
gallery is uploaded-( 130+ pics, i'm insane XD)

the whole one goes here: Hagaren.de

some pics from the 130+ bottle:

[img]http://hagaren.de/fma44/pics/FMA44-060.jpg[/img]
[img]http://hagaren.de/fma44/pics/FMA44-062.jpg[/img]
[img]http://hagaren.de/fma44/pics/FMA44-069.jpg[/img]
[img]http://hagaren.de/fma44/pics/FMA44-070.jpg[/img]
[img]http://hagaren.de/fma44/pics/FMA44-109.jpg[/img]
Vael
Damn it, why is Envy STILL MISSING?! **cries**
RolfKaese
maybe he prepares for the uber extreme special atomic action which comes soon xD
or maybe he now has the appearance of juliet douglas and is with the fuhrer... oO
WaveMaster
Before the Lior incident in episode 38 Envy was near somewhere thats all we kno and thats the last we heard of her
RolfKaese
him *cough*
black_missing
So, there are 51 episodes. Someone said to me once that there where only 45 episodes :'( I think i'm going to kick his ass tongue.gif
Vael
Damn you Rolf, you got to it before me AGAIN XP

And, yes, according to Sloth, Envy was to "complete his mission faithfully". The mission wasn't described, though... so...
TheVileOne
So anyone here that's seen FMA 44 give us a quick summary...in spoiler text of course biggrin.gif .
dogbite
i think i know what light of hohenheim means.
theres been past talks about the name of this episode,whether its the fame light of hohenheim.
i think hohenheim is a light alchemist,able to control "light".

he created "light" als,and we can see him in the preview to the next episode wngulfed in light[/COLOR]
WaveMaster
QUOTE(RolfKaese @ Aug 7 2004, 07:34 PM)
him *cough*

him her doesn't matter laugh.gif
The_Lazy_Alchemist
Episode summary and spoilers:

Lyla is the leader of the homonculus quite apparently and reveals it to Rose. Don't know what happens to Rose. Wrath, Sloth, and Lust are talking about something that I can't translate.

Ed and Al told the military guys the fuhrer's true identity. Armstrong starts freaking out some other insignificant military guys and apparently gets them to go home and he goes with them. The group is walking for a while and then something comes up about Ed's clock and Al explains that Kimbley throws it at Scar and that's all I could get.

Ed gets angry about something Roy said and grabs his collar. Al touches Ed and the red glow happens again and Al is thrown into the water. Ed panics and then Al comes flying out of the water dramatically and back in again. He takes off the helmet to show Ed something about his seal and then Ed panics when the others ask about the glow. He doesn't say anything about it and just says let's go. The others are suspicious about it.

The scene changes to them hiding in the bushes and they see Broche crying and Winry asks what's wrong. He says something about Ross. The scene changes again to Ross talking to Hohenheim and blushing. The others are watching from behind a stone wall and you see Ed punch Hohenheim and call him a shitty old man or shitty father. Something like that. Then Al recognizes him and Hohenheim knows the armor is Al. Hohenheim says something to Ed (probably about his size) and Ed steps on him.

The scene changes to night and everyone's talking and eating and Broche is still crying with these dark lines and a long snot. Ross is still blushing. They start talking about Hohenheim and something Al says makes Hohenheim hold Den's automail tightly. He apologizes while the noises inside the house grow way louder.

The scene switches to Hohenheim and Roy talking about the Homonculus and the fifth laboratory. I couldn't translate it. I could only catch a few words like Fuhrer and Homonculus and the fifth laboratory. And something about the military. Al comes out and I think he asks something along the lines of "Why can't the Homonculus use alchemy?" I don't know Hohenheim's response. Ed comes out and Hohenheim seems to say something about alchemy that angers him and he tries to drag Al away but Al goes with Hohenheim instead.

The scene changes to a tent near the burnt down house and they talk about the philosopher's stone. Al says something about the homonculus he shouldn't have and dismisses it to hohenheim. The next morning, Al goes to the house to bring food but finds Hohenheim gone. Ed and Al talk about something and I think Al was going to find Hohenheim and then Roy came in saying wait. They start saying something that involves Farman or something and about the fuhrer. Roy says something about truth and Scheska comes in saying something else. Must be about Hughes death. Roy pats her shoulder and leaves with Hawkeye. Pinako comes in saying something that scares Ed, Al, and Scheska.

The scene changes to a basement sort of thing with lots of automail limbs hanging around. Ed and Al talk about the Ishbal war and it has something to do with the philospher's stone and Scheska accidently says something that maybe Hughes was killed because...The rest I can't translate but Ed and Al freak out when they find out Hughes is dead. Ed starts blaming Roy probably for not telling them and he asked Winry and she apologized for not telling them. Ed's about to go out to find the military guys but Pinako stops him and says something I can't translate. Then the scene shows Roy pushing through people at the train station and he's arguing with someone and then he blocks the person's way but stops talking and bows. It's silent so I can't tell what he said.

Hohenheim breaks down the door of the Homonculus's hiding place. He talks to Lyla and Lyla orders Gluttony to attack. Hohenheim scares Gluttony with icicles. Lyla creates stone monsters and Hohenheim creates ice duplicates of Al and they reach a stalemate. Hohenheim doesn't need a transmutation circle. Hohenheim cuts Lyla's clothing a little and reveals something that looks like burnt and rotting flesh.

Scene changes to Al and Winry speaking briefly and then to Ed whom is digging up his mother's grave and apologizing to her.

Preview spoilers:

It shows Lyla getting closer to Hohenheim and Hohenheim is glowing. Then there's a part where it shows a large eye and these hands come out to grab something. Doesn't show what. And then it shows Pride. I think Roy is in the same room with him. That's not a good sign.

The rest of the previews show Ed walking home, Scheska talking, Breda and Fury smiling at a face-faulted Havoc, Winry finding Ed cleaning up, and then a closeup on Al.

That's it. It may not be completely accurate but it's as close as I can understand.
odoridan
I can clarify a few thing on the above but not much. I probably understand as well as you. smile.gif

The horrible yellow:
Wrath, Sloth, and Lust are talking about something that I can't translate.

Lust says to Wrath and Sloth that they can't become human. Sloth responds about wanting to be human but I can't understand.

The group is walking for a while and then something comes up about Ed's clock and Al explains that Kimbley throws it at Scar and that's all I could get.

Al says there were red stones in the watch. Roy says Archer probably put them there. He goes on saying that Basque Grand used them in Ishbal and Marco helped. That's when Ed freaks and attacks him.

[I]They start talking about Hohenheim and something Al says makes Hohenheim hold Den's automail tightly. He apologizes while the noises inside the house grow way louder.[\I]

Inside, Lyra and Dante's names are mentioned. That's when Hohenheim freaks and squeezes Den's arm. I think Winry gets jealous of Lyra because Winry and Ed start to fight biggrin.gif

[I]Hohenheim breaks down the door of the Homonculus's hiding place. He talks to Lyla and Lyla orders Gluttony to attack. [\I]

Hohenheim calls her Lyra at first. Hohenheim says he heard the name from his sons. But then he mentions Dante's name and then Gluttony is ordered to attack. He calls her Dante afterwards. (I think Hohenheim mentions something about her perfume too)

Wait, why was I using yellow text? Isn't this the spoiler thread?
WaveMaster
Haha see I knew that perfume had to do with something lol XD
Crimsonblade
They also said something about Dante's eyes. I think Lust was saying something about "Don't you want to become human?" (Because she helped Scar make the stone, so she's wondering where the gratitude is) Then I think Sloth says something like, "We can never become human," because Lust has this stunned and despaired look on her face.

I think Hohenhiem is gonna get killed, because in the preview he has this shocked look, is trapped in ice, and the gate opens and extends out arms...

Speaking of the ice, Hohenheim is pretty pimp if he can take that much water out of the air and freeze it...

Fuck, its just not cool to kill off a supporting character after seeing him for only two episodes.
Crimsonblade
Its kind of cool, that you can pick out some random words and have a reasonably accurate idea of what's going on.
i think dante is not evil but lyra is... she suddenly appears at dante's place. lyra knows to use alchemist without the circle... look the previous episode. (usign necklace)
QUOTE(dogbite @ Aug 7 2004, 09:16 PM)
i think i know what light of hohenheim means.
theres been past talks about the name of this episode,whether its the fame light of hohenheim.
i think hohenheim is a light alchemist,able to control "light".

he created "light" als,and we can see him in the preview to the next episode wngulfed in light[/COLOR]

I won't be so fast as to jump into he controlling light. The preview doesn't show him engulfed in light, he might be controlling some alchemy or held by Dante's alchemy. Plus his combat alchemy, the spikes and Al-clones seem to be made of ice (he only had to cool down the temperature to freeze the water moisture everywhere). If he can control light, why did he bother with spikes/statues?

And those who still keep insisting Lyra not equal Dante now, keep making fools out of yourselves laugh.gif
TrueAlchemist
It was great episode.
So fun, we know many things from this episode.

Man, Hoenheim is something.
Dante is bad ass.
hakai-kun
lyra was suspicious and annoying way back in the epi. at the mining town. and when she appeared with dante it was "WTH?" XD anyway, Hoenheim is pretty cool so far. i only hope he doesn't do anything to make me think otherwise. XD
TrueAlchemist
It might be luck or fate.
laugh.gif
She was destined to be next Dante's body candidate (I do not know what word to use laugh.gif)

Hoenheim will be in deep sh*t!!
At the preview, he was suddenly shocked in one pic, and he was captured by water.
I think he was shocked by meeting his dead wife in a good health and with a (sexy) body. laugh.gif

Do you think Sloth was sexy in ep 2 and 3?
Suddenly, a person became irresistible after brought back from dead.

I think Sloth should thank Ed besides killing him.

Sorry off topic.
For fun
smile.gif
WaveMaster
Well so far we know that Hoenheim transmutated someone because he slapped his hands together but the only thing is we don't know who maybe Envy or Gluttony maybe even the Pride huh.gif
TrueAlchemist
I think it is Envy.
Definitely not Gluttony.
Pride, I do not think so.
I believe Roy asked Hoenheim about King Bradly, and Hoenheim only tells him what he knows. If he made Pride, he would assure Roy about Bradly being Homuculus.
odoridan
Hohenheim's sin has to Envy. Why else would Envy hate him?

Although I was thinking of the possibility that none of the present sins were Hohenheim's. Maybe he "erased" his sin long ago. But that would be a lame story compared to Envy being his sin.
I've noticed a strange thing about Envy, s/he didn't appear in fma anymore, where could s/he be ? The last time it was in ep 38 when s/he call Slothe, why he is not with the other homonculus ?
He may be hiden somewhere near Al and Ed...
kait0
A french group released FMA44...
before an english/americain group.... dry.gif

ugh....but I can't understand french

Anyway, hope there will be an ENGLISH version soon XD

CU
kait0
black_missing
I hope so to xD i can't wait:D:D:D
Crimsonblade
Yah. Where is 44 already? I watch the Raw, and thats just not cutting it.
black_missing
i'm looking for it to, but it appears it is not released jet :'(
I hope i can see it tomorrow:D:D
Kodachrome
A speed sub was released.
A French Sub was released.
Fork is working on theirs.
Toaster is working on theirs.
TrueAlchemist
Toaster.
What is this ?
laugh.gif
Why are they using those kind of name for their group?
laugh.gif
Omakase Shimasu
Fork, Spoon, Toaster... Wonder where Knife is hiding? wacko.gif

I dunno, I think Hohenheim's pretty cool. Though I don't think he looks like Ed at all. Maybe it's just me...
TrueAlchemist
Sonchou is out.

I think Envy hate him because I think Envy fought against Hoenheim many times because of the relationship b/t his mistress and Hoenheim.

Maybe, Hoenheim kicked Envy's ass many times.

I have funny theory.
From preview for 45, I realize that Dante might have a feeling for Hoenheim or used to have a feeling for him. And, Maybe, Envy liked his mistress.
So, this relationship might caused the classic love triangle fight.

Or, Envy might be Hoenheim's brother or son.
Who died and revived by Hoenheim, and failed.
that might be why Envy hates Hoenheim and Ed so much.
Who knows.

It is my personal theory.
laugh.gif
-RD-
i dont think that Hoenheim transmutated anyone, if you noticed, his kind of alchemy style is different from Ed and Izumi's

they clap and then usually touch something and then change that

all Hoenheim did was clap and he created these Al clones that look like they were made out of ice, but where did he get the materials for Ice? either he got special alchemy skills or he is so very strong that he can transmutate the elements in air to create objects
Omakase Shimasu
Nah, I think the real reason Envy hates Hohenheim and Ed so much is because they're blond. *noddles* Envy always wanted to be blond, but since he's a Sin black had to be his color. tongue.gif
TrueAlchemist
Haha, nice one.
Nah, I follow TrueAlchemist's love triangle story but with my twist. Envy wants to do the heavy with Dante, Dante loves Hoenheim, Hoenheim cares shit about them (only platonic) but rather loved Trisha Elric instead. So Envy becomes envious of Hoe getting all the love from his desired bonkee!!! laugh.gif
Omakase Shimasu
Now nobody can argue the fact that this is indeed an anime soap opera. (For the shonen viewers, no less.) tongue.gif

Btw, loved the Hoe nickname you've given our beloved Hohenheim there. And bonkee?? laugh.gif
TrueAlchemist
Haha,
that was good one guest.

I wonder why this thread turns into the Envy and Hoenheim relationship thread.
laugh.gif
But still, it is entertaining.
smile.gif
Omakase Shimasu
I could shonen-ai-nize this whole triangle soooo badly, but I won't. I'm feeling nice today. tongue.gif
RolfKaese
as always a link for torrent is available @ may site. oh, and this week there wont be a fma 45... ;_______;
Flamel
y not?
Shrimpusmaximus
Hohenheim transmutes air, thats what he fights with, hardend air. He puts his hands together softly and since his hands are already touching the air it does whatever he wants it to. Plus both he and dante/lyla don't need to create the lighting arcs when transmuting, witness dante in the church and all of hohenheims work. We have already seen transmutation arcs travel thru subtances to effect others. the pipes to scald lust and gluttony. Both dante and hohenheim are good enough to mask the arcs and transmit them through the air. Hence the odd seeming mechanics. Why you ask, cause they are better, they have both been around a long time they are just good.

In regards to hohenheims sin it is either pride or envy. I prefer pride as his sin but envy seems the more likely candidate. In response to the Hohenheim recognizing pride they said that homunculus can control their appearance as if growing. Pride could look very different now as opposed to then.
TrueAlchemist
Hey, Shrimp.
I think you are kind of too late.

I think some one already talked about Hoenheim and his Alchemy.

Hey, No ep45.
Are you kidding?
sad.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.