Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Once Upon A Roy...
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Open Talk
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4
Quistis88
So, as some of you may have figured out, kage is now at my house!

*waves* HAO! XDD

And we decided to freak you out. Just because you kids deserve a good scare every now and again. You can even burn this stuff to a CD and play it as background music the next time Halloween rolls around. It's that scary.

Thus, we have created a 4-day talk show, so you can follow along on our quotidian antics and the like (50 Canadian cents for you if you know what that word means without looking it up). Plus random . . . things. That's the only way we can categorize them.

Remember to download and listen IN ORDER, kids. Just because they're attached like this does not mean you listen to them in the same order as shown below. Our apologies for having so many parts. kage-sensei will be posting the rest of it in a following post.

Be afraid. Be very afraid.

[Attachments have been removed. biggrin.gif]
definingmind
blink.gif I haven't even started listening to them yet and I'm already afraid ph34r.gif
*shurghs* oh well, let's listen to the insanity *happily downloads the files*
hagane_no_tokage
woohoo, we've already terrified one person, and they haven't even LISTENED yet!! bwaahahahah!!!!

anyway, here are the last two files. enjoy! ...or flee in fear. whichever you prefer.
Username05
huh.gif

Little people?

Orange juice?

Burning retinas?

Me are confused?
xrninja
*listens to cheesy intro music*

*smacks head on desk repeatedly*

(is only on part one)
Goldfish
*listens to cheesy intro music*

*smacks head on desk repeatedly*

Agreed. But why only smack your head on the desk when you can go to the garage, get the roto-tiller and place it in your ears? Good times were had by all.

I WOULD flee in fear. But I'm just a little paralysed.

Only.... only....

I'm not. At all.

Quis, I'm sorry, but you hold no advantage in fear. In fact, you sound very, very harmless. Very. I'm going to spam. A lot. I mean a lot. I don't mean just a little spam because you sound so darn cute when you're trying to sound mean, and angry. I mean a LARGE amount of the worst kind of spam, ever.

Duuuun dah dun nuh, nah nuh, nah nuh nuh nuh. Can't touch this.

Questions? Oh yeah. This one is for kage: do you own firearms of any kind? If so would you be willing/ have you ever used 'em? You know, for shooting stuff. Like cute, little, white bunny rabbits. Or robbers, whatever. Create a hypothetical situation if you like.

For Quis (more of a dare, really): Let us see if you can learn to cook the most difficult thing kage knows how to, and have it be edible enough that she can eat it without slaping you as she throws up. Uhh, shall we? (Mwahaha, that's totally a question now)
Xithion
If it has to do with Roy then ill check it out. even though its gonna take forever on a 56k
*cries...and wants his dsl back*
xrninja
wow, tokage sounds exactly as i thought she'd sound and talks about the same way as i expected too (and is frighteningly similar to me in terms of what she says blink.gif ) quisty too. except i thought you'd have a higher voice, since you sing so high. tongue.gif

and i am now wary of stampeding horses and mandarin oranges. and this "canadia" in general.

oh yeah, and i vote that tokage teaches concon the Way of the Smut (on or off air). ph34r.gif and any chance the two of you would want to swing by california? laugh.gif

@ xithion: actually, it has very little to do with roy. happy.gif;;
mei_tenshi
Haven't listened to it, downloading Part One, but oh so looking forward to it! laugh.gif

OMG you guys are hilarious. And you know when mei says "OMG" she really means it...*ouch ouch--stomach cramp from laughing...ouch*
hagane_no_tokage
so does anybody have any questions for us to address in the next installment? we could have an...interview-type...session...thingy... yeah. O_o

questions? relevent or otherwise? XD
edsgirl
lol laugh.gif at first I thought you two were smoking something, but when tokage starts talking about canadia, that was just hilarious! I'm glad I can walk and talk on a cell phone at the same time. laugh.gif

Are you guy's going to keep up with the show? Like weekly installments?
Goldfish
QUOTE(hagane_no_tokage @ Feb 21 2005, 11:28 PM)
so does anybody have any questions for us to address in the next installment?  we could have an...interview-type...session...thingy...  yeah.  O_o

questions?  relevent or otherwise?  XD

[snapback]119388[/snapback]

Oh, you meant real ones? My bad. I suppose just sticking "?" on the end of random words thrown in a random order like the previous post don't really count as questions.

More to come as I think of them, I'll just edit on here or something. I encourage others to do the same. Lest the "whip" be brought out.
blueices
I'm 3/4 through the first one and once again waking up my roommate with peals of laughter....(I can't take this...my side hurts too badly) laugh.gif
Quistis88
Sorry about the roommate, blue. We did warn you. biggrin.gif
Username05
Dose Canadia realy suck that bad?

I would only think the weather was bad, I don't like the cold.
blueices
Oh its fine,,,,besides its not fair that she gets to sleep by 11pm each night dry.gif

ps I'm loving the use of Cowboy Bebop bgms happy.gif
Quistis88
Ohhh, we could even play "Guess that BGM." biggrin.gif
xrninja
hahahh or "guess the forum member we're imitating." tongue.gif
blueices
Good one xrninja (I see you're developing the psychic ability as well)

I'd imagine as Arche, Hitokiri, Mei, Gashole as being only some of many funny funny imitations
Quistis88
Sweet, let me imitate LMD tomorrow. ph34r.gif

Oops, I gave it away. Now I won't do it.
Tobu Ishi
Wow. You guys get extra points for the public service announcements. Particularly LEGIBLE!!

Perhaps we could get some, I dunno...*thinks*...character impressions? It would be interesting to hear what certain cast members think of their fandom alter egos... Or if that's too fanciful, some sort of challenge would be cool. How many loony Queen coins can be balanced on a human nose, on the air? XD
mei_tenshi
Mei, funny-imitation-worthy?!

Mei feels honored.
blueices
Should be doing my homework but instead have become enslaved to this "not so public radio" laugh.gif

Can't wait for impersonations (that should be sweeeet) biggrin.gif

edit: I'd imagine Tokage adopting a rather soft voice (like Inoue from Bleach) for mei.... and then having a third-person conversation with "random-people" (Quistis)

Random folks reactions to mei-isms would be equally funny

ps - the way Tokage says Quistis is exactly the same way I do (Yay I'm not the only one!) laugh.gif
xrninja
QUOTE(blueices @ Feb 21 2005, 11:13 PM)
ps - the way Tokage says Quistis is exactly the same way I do  (Yay I'm not the only one!) laugh.gif
[snapback]119459[/snapback]

me too. laugh.gif though i think the correct way is how quisty says it, "kee-stiss."
hagane_no_tokage
QUOTE(Tobu Ishi @ Feb 22 2005, 02:06 AM)
Perhaps we could get some, I dunno...*thinks*...character impressions?  It would be interesting to hear what certain cast members think of their fandom alter egos...  Or if that's too fanciful, some sort of challenge would be cool.  How many loony Queen coins can be balanced on a human nose, on the air?  XD
[snapback]119454[/snapback]

wait, do you for mean quis and i to do impressions of you guys? or of like anime characters? *confuzzled*

QUOTE(xrninja @ Feb 22 2005, 02:16 AM)
QUOTE(blueices @ Feb 21 2005, 11:13 PM)
ps - the way Tokage says Quistis is exactly the same way I do  (Yay I'm not the only one!) laugh.gif
[snapback]119459[/snapback]

me too. laugh.gif though i think the correct way is how quisty says it, "kee-stiss."
[snapback]119464[/snapback]

kee-stiss makes me think too much of kiester... O_o
mei_tenshi
Mei pronounces Quistis as tokage and Blue and Ninja do, too. happy.gif

<--Is afraid of spamming now.

<--Hungry for spam. Mmm. And scones.

Is Quis giving tokage a tour of Calgary, or a tour of anywhere? Mei would like to hear a tour. Thinks tokage's commentary should be...interesting.
blueices
@tokage = I am really desiring impressions of forum members (it sounds like great fun)

Ooo, tour commentary would also be funny...as I have never been to Calgary (only been to Ontario) happy.gif

btw: I am quite a fan of the Loony as well laugh.gif
mei_tenshi
QUOTE(blueices @ Feb 22 2005, 12:31 AM)
@tokage = I am really desiring  impressions of forum members (it sounds like great fun)
[snapback]119478[/snapback]

Oh, that would be fun indeed! Mei wants to know how she sounds to other members.

Or does she? ph34r.gif

She does. tongue.gif
Tobu Ishi
Both. <3 After that "Don't Do Drugs" announcement AMV featuring Paku Romi crooning a drunken rendition of "Melissa", I'm craving more outspoken FMA activists. And I'd love to hear what y'all think we forumgoers sound like!
Goldfish
I remember when the "twoonie" first came out, and I heard the rumor that if the centre fell out on it's own, you get 2 million dollars. My first subtle attempts with a hammer did not go over well. 2 dollars down the drain.

Anyway, I agree what they are saying up there, I wasn't really paying attention to it all, as I am still mad at Mei, but that, and maybe some sort of competition is in order, either the forum against you two, or you two against each other. I'd need help with an idea, I don't know where I'm going with this. Maybe tie in what you are all already talking about.
ἀρχή
- I'd like to hear an angst segment or perhaps you can plug the topic laugh.gif
- Then you have the guess the canadian coin game - have to guess which coin by dropping it on the table tongue.gif
- Talk back about sigs & avatars - An E! channel style discussion of the sigs & avatars.
- What's your favorite children's show?
- How's the exchange rate? Is everything half off in canada smile.gif - I haven't checked lately tongue.gif
Quistis88
QUOTE(arche @ Feb 22 2005, 06:19 AM)
- Then you have the guess the canadian coin game - have to guess which coin by dropping it on the table tongue.gif
[snapback]119547[/snapback]

We were going to do that one, and with the bills as well. laugh.gif We'll consider it again.
ἀρχή
QUOTE(Quistis88 @ Feb 22 2005, 01:30 PM)
QUOTE(arche @ Feb 22 2005, 06:19 AM)
[snapback]119547[/snapback]

We were going to do that one, and with the bills as well. laugh.gif We'll consider it again.
[snapback]119616[/snapback]

I did enjoy your actual treatment of the money. Canadian money is so strange when I have it. I hate having it because I tend to spend too much as it's just play money to me biggrin.gif
Fresh_Coffee
Quis: I love the igloo part! Everyone thinks that canadians live igloos sleep.gif darn them! XD
Ailuro
Hah, this is hilarious. I was actually laughing most of the time. Congratulations on that. tongue.gif
Fresh_Coffee
My fave part is got to be part 6 when Quis says: You see children, this is what happens when you write fanfiction that include mary-sues as you can hear you killed someone murder is a crime you're going to jail. The last part is just funny how Quis' says it XD I can't wait for more!
ἀρχή
If you refer to me in any way, don't butcher my username dry.gif tongue.gif laugh.gif

- I'm suffering from delusions of grandeaur
Fresh_Coffee
How about shout outs? *hopes to be a shout out* laugh.gif Mention Arche please!
blueices
Ar-kay Its Ar-kay laugh.gif
(these days, whenever I see your username, my mind just starts spewing words with that greek word as its base "Monarchy, Anarchy, Oligarchy, etc etc" ) happy.gif

His imitation better be a slew of Kantisms (and the sound effects of bubbling liquid would be great to enhance his brain in a vat identity) IPB Image

If only I knew how to make recordings I would definitely make a bunch of commercials for this thread biggrin.gif
Fresh_Coffee
really it's Ar-kay? I always thought it was Ar-chee
Ailuro
I always thought it was pronounced Arch. That's why I almost always think of Archer or actually type Archer when I think of arche. ^^
xrninja
QUOTE(Ailuro @ Feb 22 2005, 06:53 PM)
I always thought it was pronounced Arch. That's why I almost always think of Archer or actually type Archer when I think of arche. ^^
[snapback]119924[/snapback]

same. tongue.gif
edsgirl
QUOTE(xrninja @ Feb 22 2005, 09:58 PM)
QUOTE(Ailuro @ Feb 22 2005, 06:53 PM)
[snapback]119924[/snapback]

same. tongue.gif
[snapback]119928[/snapback]

me three!
xrninja
obviously we're un-ejucaytid. biggrin.gif

(oh no! i think we're spamming the thread! ph34r.gif )
ἀρχή
Yes, it's pronounced ar -kay

It means roughly: 1. beginning; 2. authority, ruler

So, you can see why it's part of those words like, Monarchy, Anarchy, etc...

smile.gif
Ailuro
Alright. I'll pronounce it like that. Perhaps now I won't think of Archer. tongue.gif
ἀρχή
QUOTE(Ailuro @ Feb 22 2005, 11:00 PM)
Perhaps now I won't think of Archer. tongue.gif
[snapback]119972[/snapback]

For some reason I doubt that dry.gif

So, where's the pre-show warmup? I'm beginning to expect things from this show. Isn't there someone passing out cookies and telling jokes or something until it "goes Live"?
Quistis88
More Canadian stereotypes coming your way, kids. biggrin.gif Sit tight and we'll be uploading the next episode in a few hours if we're not too busy laughing ourselves to death.

*passes out GP tean, cookies, punch, and ceriusly*

RECORDING IN PROGRESS. BE QUIET WHILE WALKING IN HALLWAYS.
blueices
munches on cookies (and grabs a redbull in hopes of staying awake long enough to hear the next installment)
IPB Image
Tobu Ishi
Where oh where have they gone away? With a cheetah and a red fried burrito?

(Kindly ignore that second part. No one will get that private joke but me and maybe two other people who aren't on this boards...but I'm in a joke-spewing mood. XD)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.