Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Fma 4th Op Parody Flash, Greed Vs. Envy! & Other FMA-1 Amvs!
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fullmetal Alchemist Anime (FMA-1)
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
RolfKaese
<Since few people seems to connect FMA AMVs to FMA Music forum, on an experimental base, I'm moving this thread from FMA Music forum to FMA Anime forum, and see if that will be more suitable/ make the thread noticeable. (I'm open to suggestions!! ^^) ...and, since it really doesn't mix in well with other topics there, I'm pinning it, again on experimental bases. Nah, maybe not... sorry!! ^^ 04/19/07 ~Tombow>

<Because of the thread merge, original "FMA Anything You Can Do: Greed Vs. Envy!!" thread with download link starts on page 4. 03/07/07 ~Tombow>
<Edited the thread subtitle from "One of the best AMVs I've ever seen..." to "Share your favorite FMA AMV you found on Web here!" and add "Fma 4th Op Parody Flash,......& Other FMA AMVs!!" to the thread title to expand the scope of thread topic. Also, merged "Rate This Amv I Found!, What do you think of it?" with the following 4 posts with direct link to same "Envy vs Greed" AMV, that starts on page 15 3 6 7 12 of this thread. 03/06/07 ~Tombow03/06/07 ~Tombow>
<Merged "Creepiest Amv Eva!, come and ck it out!" thread with 3 pages of posts and the link to the same "Envy vs Greed" AMV, and couple more links to another FMA AMVs, that starts on page 11 3 4 5 9 of this thread. Posts continuities of both threads were confirmed to survive the merge. 03/06/07 ~Tombow>
<Merged "Fullmetal Alchemist Music Video" thread with expired links, with the following 7 posts, that had been misplaced in Fanwarks forum. The merged posts start page 2 7 of this thread. 03/06/07/ ~Tombow>

<Merging "Drink Your Milk Edward!" thread with 15 posts, that starts on page 8 3 of this thread,) that had been misplaced in FMA Fanworks forum. 03/07/07 ~Tombow>

<Merged "Fma 4th Op Parody Flash, lmao" thread with 5 pages of posts in FMA Fanworks forum section front, that start on page 1 (this post) of this thread. Edited some posts to ensure posts continuities. 03/07/07 ~Tombow>

<Merged "Fullmetal Archer" thread with 2 pages of posts, that starts on page 13 12 of this thread. 03/07/07 ~Tombow>

<Merged "Fullmetal Alchamist Meets Aol, Why fullmetal alchamist shouls NEVER use AIM" thread in FMA Fanworks forum with 3 pages of posts, that starts on page 8 of this thread. Posts were edited to add the reference to the video to ensure posts continuity after the merge. 03/07/07 ~Tombow>

<Also, links to "FMA Beer Song", "FMA Banana Phone", & "FMA High on Caffine" on page 15. ^^>

<Also, link to more serious video "SOAD-FMA-Soldier side" on page 14>

<Merged "Fma - The Abridged Series" thread with 9 posts that starts on page 17 of this thread. 04/19/07 ~Tombow>

<Merged "Fma And Burger King, Ed in Burger King!!" thread with 2 pages of posts that starts on page 16 of this thread. 04/19/07 ~Tombow>

===============================

ETA: March 27, 2007 ~Tombow
Here are some of the fan favorite AMVs posted on this thread: biggrin.gif

"FMA 4th Opening theme Parody Flash," link on page 1 (first post.)

"Fullmetal Alchamist Meets Aol," link on page 8.

"Drink Your Milk Edward!," link on page 8.

"FMA Anything You Can Do: Greed Vs. Envy!!," direct link on page 11 and page 15.

"Fullmetal Archer," link on page 13.

"FMA Beer Song", "FMA Banana Phone", & "FMA High on Caffine," link on page 15.

<Thanks, RolfKaese-san for l;etting me share your post space!! ^^ ~Tombow>
===============================
<Below is RolfKaese-san's original post. ^^ >

ETA: 03/07/07 ~Tombow
Working link for "Fma 4th Op Parody Flash", from page 4:
QUOTE (nekodesu @ Apr 4 2005, 03:27 PM) *
Would the parody happen to be this one? http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/192859

Found @ LJ:
http://home.earthlink.net/~sushikat/FMA_parody.swf
(ETA: This link is no longer working. ... Please use the above link. ^^ 03/27/07 ~Tombow)
so funny... XD
luv the part with a famous "genin" smile.gif

<Because this video was not made by our board member, I'm merging this "Fma 4th Op Parody Flash, lmao" thread with the following 5 pages of posts in FMA Fanworks forum section front to "Greed Vs. Envy! & Other Fma Amvs!, Share your favorite FMA AMV you found on Web here!" thread in FMA music forum. 03/07/07 ~Tombow>
Chibi Viki
hahahahaha!!! that was funny! especially that "for sale" part and the last scene! laugh.gif
Omakase Shimasu
Drat, it doesn't work for me. It stays on the "Please Wait Till Finished Loading" or whatever thing...
Chibi Viki
did you notice ed's arms below the loading message? click in between them and they'll clap and start the movie.
BlueRakuen
QUOTE(Chibi Viki @ Sep 20 2004, 12:20 PM)
did you notice ed's arms below the loading message? click in between them and they'll clap and start the movie.

blink.gif I thought those were feet XDD
RolfKaese
me 2 XD
Gash0le
QUOTE(Chibi Viki @ Sep 20 2004, 12:20 PM)

Those are arms?? I thought they were funny-looking feet-thingy. Anyway, my speaker's not really working, so I don't get anythnig yet. sad.gif
Zander Evens
haha ^^ it's realy good! i like it alot

Great Find! and if you know the creator, tell him/her excellent work! and that I (for one) can't wait to see more from him/her!
Blahblah
Hm..Black Hayate went pee on her shoe..

Oh! And look! New Turtle avatar! (I dont have a thing with turtles, it is just a coincidence >_>)
Omakase Shimasu
Oh, thanks for the info! laugh.gif It was funny, but they should really do something about those arms. laugh.gif
Kakashi
Weird thing is... Funland is an arcade here in Toronto which has alot of great games.... tongue.gif
filimonovna
OMG! Lol, this is marvelous!
Ayano
LOL that was really funny! And I thought those hands were feet too laugh.gif
gugclo
HAHAHAHAHAH XD THat was GREAT XD
Beowulf
BAHAHA!! That was pwnage! MORE!
Virtue
Lol, I love the water part. I always thought it was weird all of a sudden Ed could walk on water @__@
wolfi1412
lol.. funny!!!! and when Envy grins, there's this vegetable thing stucked on his teeth.. the gate that was scribbled "Ed was Here" lol.. And Al suddenly become Wolverine!!!!
Gashole
Holy smoky, is that Sasuke (of Naruto fame) in one of the scenes?
Beowulf
QUOTE(Gashole @ Sep 27 2004, 05:32 PM)
Holy smoky, is that Sasuke (of Naruto fame) in one of the scenes?

Yeppers, ie. why Rolf said 'famous genin', xD.
Omakase Shimasu
QUOTE(Virtue @ Sep 26 2004, 09:31 PM)
Lol, I love the water part.  I always thought it was weird all of a sudden Ed could walk on water @__@

I thought it just wasn't deep. blink.gif
RolfKaese
then al digged himself 2 meters into the ground before holding up the rock? XD
Omakase Shimasu
That's right. biggrin.gif Al's super like that! If he can drown in sand, he can drown in the ground!

Bleh. Why do you always have to spoil my fun, huh, Rolfie? tongue.gif
RolfKaese
Did I? I apologize. :>
just a side note: 1,885 postings? in 2 months? you are very talkative, my dear ^^
Gashole
QUOTE(Omakase Shimasu @ Sep 28 2004, 02:18 PM)
QUOTE(Virtue @ Sep 26 2004, 09:31 PM)
Lol, I love the water part.  I always thought it was weird all of a sudden Ed could walk on water @__@

I thought it just wasn't deep. blink.gif

Same here. After all Lust also "walks" on the water, right? (I don't really pay too much attention to details.)
Omakase Shimasu
QUOTE(RolfKaese @ Sep 28 2004, 04:41 PM)
Did I? I apologize. :>
just a side note: 1,885 postings? in 2 months? you are very talkative, my dear ^^

Eh... biggrin.gif hehe.

Remember that bet we made about who would get the title of Fuhrer first? It went between you and Viki then, but guess what? XD I'm running up to steal the title right from underneath your noses~ Buwahahahaha~~ tongue.gif

ph34r.gif It's really only been 2 months? Time flies with turbo-jets.

EDIT: Gashole's got a very good point! Lust can "walk" on water too!
wolfi1412
Kase.. I just noticed that your posts are more than Rolf!!! Wow.. are you gonna be the new Fuhrer??
Ghost
I didn't find it that funny, but I think that's because I didn't get most of it. And I thought those were feet too, I just right-clicked and chose 'play.'

Yeah I really didn't get what was going on in most of it. I'm gonna try watching it again, but is there some key I'm missing? I've seen most of the series - everything but the last season I think.

Unrelated note: Armstrong cracks me up.

Also: I'll push Omakase to the top and make him(her?) Fuhrer. I, er...just don't know...how yet.

P.S. Wait on second thought that sounds like a dangerous promise to make.
Gashole
You've seen the openings, haven't you?
Kodachrome
I think Winry should've fallen out of that window. D:
Maliza
QUOTE(wolfi1412 @ Sep 30 2004, 12:18 AM)
Kase.. I just noticed that your posts are more than Rolf!!! Wow.. are you gonna be the new Fuhrer??

I'd say the new flooder biggrin.gif
RolfKaese
and i say it: the new flooder.
Omakase Shimasu
@responses: tongue.gif

@Ghost: I'm a her. ^_~ And tongue.gif

@wolfie: biggrin.gif Hahahaha, a woman going for the Fuhrer title, what a hoot, huh?

Hm, the Flood Alchemist. Grand.
wolfi1412
Flood?? nah.. floods causes trouble.. u dont' wanna be a trouble-ruller right??
Omakase Shimasu
T___T I'm not even a State Alchemist anymore~ What's up with that? Basque Gran was a Brigadier General and a State Alchemist. tongue.gif
Ghost
I've only seen the openings only a few times each, I usually skip it. Which intro is it based on?

Is there a female version of the Fuhrer title? I mean in real life. Has there ever been a Fuhress (or something)?

Oh, and Omakase:
Spoiler: (Click here to Display)
Tamashi
Hahahahaha!
It's a strange laugh.gif (?)
Omakase Shimasu
QUOTE(Ghost @ Oct 2 2004, 02:39 AM)
1) I've only seen the openings only a few times each, I usually skip it. Which intro is it based on?

2) Is there a female version of the Fuhrer title? I mean in real life. Has there ever been a Fuhress (or something)?

3) Oh, and Omakase:
If any homunculi so much as look at me, I quit. You're on your own. I saw what happened to Hughes.

1) The last intro. Rewrite. biggrin.gif

2) [Miss] Fuhrerin, of course! tongue.gif Nah, I dunno either. Maybe Prinz or Rolfie know.

3) Coward~ tongue.gif I'd feel the same, though. laugh.gif

ohmy.gif Woh! Now I've got it! After having watched the scenes from Rewrite over and over and over again, I've finally found proof to back up my Ed-walking-on-water theory! He's using step-stones! If you just look at the moment he falls down at the bottom of the waterfall, you can see the flat stones just below the surface of the water. XD Hahahahahaha~ He's walking on water~ And Al's..... underneath the water but than steps onto the flat rocks so he can surface and throw Lus into that building!

biggrin.gif Knew I was right.
flyingwind
O.o huh? you guys DIDN'T notice the stepping stones? maybe I just pay too much attension to detail... actually I probably do... I don't normally ask questions about stuff out loud until after I've seen an entire scene, normally I wonder in my head and figure things out mentally and most of the time stuff gets explained ^-^ like that FF10-2 opening... I showed it to my friend and he kept asking questions the whole time and we didn't see half of it X.x I dunno... I like enjoying watching stuff first then asking annoying questions later. I'm an artist so I guess I've got an eye for detail and see a lot of things in an abstract yet realistic way... O.o like how people are like "why the hell is his hair green??? when'd he dye it green???" I'll be like "it's the lighting dumbass!"
Tashi
that was hilarious
wolfi1412
I don't really care about those stuff..
Omakase Shimasu
QUOTE(flyingwind @ Oct 4 2004, 04:20 AM)
O.o huh? you guys DIDN'T notice the stepping stones? maybe I just pay too much attension to detail... actually I probably do...

biggrin.gif Me too, but both my bro and sis eventually got sick of all the ops and eds so we always had to skip 'em. <__< And since the entire series has been downloaded on my sis' computer I never get the chance to see them for myself. Since we share a bedroom. -__-;; I accidentally made her sick of the series, since I made us both watch them all in one sitting.
alpha
I'm more wondering how Ed survived after trying to jump off a 100 foot cliff onto rocks.
Omakase Shimasu
Air pressure + Ed's (miniscule) height/weight = soft landing. tongue.gif Maybe his automail leg got most of the impact? biggrin.gif I dunno, I'm just glad he survived. It would be a... lame way for him to meet his end, otherwise.
Ghost
Your sister downloaded them? I've only seen up to ep 40, is there a way I could d/l the later episodes? Can't find them on Soulseek.
Omakase Shimasu
biggrin.gif Sent you a PM.
Quistis88
Haha! Hilarious! Made my day! biggrin.gif

And now . . . back to the homework . . . *sighs* Forum is so distracting . . .
Uirumusu
QUOTE(Omakase Shimasu @ Sep 20 2004, 01:30 AM)
Drat, it doesn't work for me. It stays on the "Please Wait Till Finished Loading" or whatever thing...

it said that for me too even though it's done, just wait for like a minute and right click and press play, that or click the middle of Ed and Al's hand

and yeah, that was funny
Sushikat
GG bandwith rape.
Tobu Ishi
Darn it. I really wanted to see this. Is there anywhere else it's available?
Shinsei Kage
Dammit! I really wanted to see this...now I have to wait until March 1st...

Edit: o.o The fourth-to-last post was made in October...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.