Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Favorite Fruits Basket Character?
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > General Anime
Pages: 1, 2
Kaji_Renkinjutsu
Go KYO!!! happy.gif

Thread/Poll titles modified, and poll choices have also been rearranged slightly to better reflect the storyline.
sumflip
Kyou!!! ...I'm going to buy a tabby kitten and name it kyou! ^^ <3
Asakura_yoh
No doubt.... Kyo desu ^^
Riza Babe
SHIGURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! biggrin.gif
Kihaku
WaaH! biggrin.gif I adore the cute hot head, Kyo! biggrin.gif
Kaji_Renkinjutsu
QUOTE(sumflip @ Feb 20 2005, 12:56 AM)
Kyou!!! ...I'm going to buy a tabby kitten and name it kyou! ^^ <3
[snapback]117800[/snapback]

I wanna get a tabby kitty..But I'm stuck with my short-tempered guard dog. dry.gif

If I got one, I'd name it Kyo also. happy.gif
Ryuji1314
kyo's an awwesome name, all my cats died though... T_T
Kaji_Renkinjutsu
QUOTE(Ryuji1314 @ Feb 20 2005, 10:16 AM)
kyo's an awwesome name, all my cats died though... T_T
[snapback]117981[/snapback]

Aw..-patpat-

My mom gave all of my cats away. X.x. Had six or so...Two were orange, a few were white, and the rest were blackish-grayish.

One of the orange ones was called "Cheetoh" cause he always ate junkfood, nothing else.
Ryuji1314
we had like 8 cats and they all died... mine was named Max, he was like a tiger...
Riza Babe
noo!!! Kyo winning @_@ My life has ended @_@ biggrin.gif
Ryuji1314
QUOTE(Riza Babe @ Feb 20 2005, 09:56 AM)
noo!!! Kyo winning @_@ My life has ended @_@ biggrin.gif
[snapback]118035[/snapback]

??? you hate him, Riza?
Riza Babe
No I wanted shigure to win @_@
Jaganshi
Kyo!
Although I love Shigure also, I would have voted for him if I didn't vote for Kyo.
dragonofchaos
kyo kyo kyo kyo kyo kyo kyo kyo....
Riza Babe
im died @_@ Shigure im always vote for you!! im a true Shigure fan biggrin.gif
dragonofchaos
yeah but kyo is the best
Riza Babe
*Cough* no shigure is the best biggrin.gif
dragonofchaos
kyo because
1. he is the cat (nya nya)
2. he has a cool bracelet(sp?)
3. um because i said so
Riza Babe
Shigure because
~ Hes funny!
~Cute
~Smart
~ and Because I love him!! biggrin.gif
Fresh_Coffee
QUOTE(Riza Babe @ Feb 20 2005, 01:52 PM)
Shigure because
~ Hes funny!
~Cute
~Smart
[snapback]118156[/snapback]

What she said! Shigure is awesome happy.gif I love how he totures his editor. Although I've only read the manga Shigure is my all time fave character! Can you believe it? First time for everything, I like Momji too and Ayame!
edsgirl
I like shigure alot, but my fav is yuki! smile.gif
xrninja
my favorites are kyou and hatsuharu, and then the hatori-shigure-ayame sannin; but since so many people seem to be voting for kyou, i'll vote for haru. smile.gif
Riza Babe
QUOTE(Fresh_Coffee @ Feb 20 2005, 05:22 PM)
QUOTE(Riza Babe @ Feb 20 2005, 01:52 PM)
Shigure because
~ Hes funny!
~Cute
~Smart
[snapback]118156[/snapback]

What she said! Shigure is awesome happy.gif I love how he totures his editor. Although I've only read the manga Shigure is my all time fave character! Can you believe it? First time for everything, I like Momji too and Ayame!
[snapback]118484[/snapback]

Weeeeeeh!!! Shigure fans all the way!! Althought Shigure has two votes we are truly Shigure fans biggrin.gif
Fresh_Coffee
People vote Shigure!!! He needs more love I mean his an WRITER! How could you not like him? XD?
Elderberry
Kyou~ laugh.gif
Quistis88
Shigure is my absolute favorite. Witty in serious situations, and calm in dire emergencies. Plus, he's a novelist and looks hot in a suit. biggrin.gif
Riza Babe
Yay another Shigure Fan!! biggrin.gif And yeah He does look hot in his suit @_@!! *Drool* biggrin.gif
Azura Elric
Sky: Kyo-Kyo *_*
Kyo: DON'T CALL ME KYO-KYO!!!
Sky: Then eat the chocolate!!!!
Kyo: Who the hell eats that sugary crap!
Sky: SHUT UP AND EAT!!
Kyo: O-o;;
Fresh_Coffee
QUOTE(Quistis88 @ Feb 23 2005, 03:18 AM)
Shigure is my absolute favorite.  Witty in serious situations, and calm in dire emergencies.  Plus, he's a novelist and looks hot in a suit.  biggrin.gif
[snapback]120200[/snapback]

*nods in total agreement* Shigure kicks butt not to mention he has no fear of Akito!
i_heart_roy_mustang
i vote.. haru! the whole two personality thing is kinda sexy blink.gif i think hes awesome XD! i must get the anime or manga though... i've been reading my friends books ^^; god am i lazy.... lol
Chibi-Usa
KyoKyo is my fave! And does any one know if "The Clearing Sky" is the last dvd coming out for FB?
Riza Babe
QUOTE(Fresh_Coffee @ Feb 23 2005, 05:18 PM)
QUOTE(Quistis88 @ Feb 23 2005, 03:18 AM)
Shigure is my absolute favorite. Witty in serious situations, and calm in dire emergencies. Plus, he's a novelist and looks hot in a suit. biggrin.gif
[snapback]120200[/snapback]

*nods in total agreement* Shigure kicks butt not to mention he has no fear of Akito!
[snapback]120512[/snapback]

Go Shigure its ya birthday!! Weeeeeeeeh Shigure is the best if don't like him go to hell! Shigure is the best and the oldest!!
Toby-Chan
Geh. Kyou is sooooo overrated. I like him and everything, but there are plenty of Furuba characters that pwn him.

I'd vote Aaya or Momiji-chan, but I think Tohru just needs more love. <3
Kitoky
WHERE'S HIRO?!?

*dies*
Kihaku
QUOTE(Riza Babe @ Feb 24 2005, 10:26 AM)
Shigure is the best if don't like him go to hell!
[snapback]120900[/snapback]

Um... what kind of attitude is that? Sure.... I like Shigure.. but still...

QUOTE(Toby-Chan @ Feb 24 2005, 03:40 PM)
Geh.  Kyou is sooooo overrated.  I like him and everything, but there are plenty of Furuba characters that pwn him. 

I'd vote Aaya or Momiji-chan, but I think Tohru just needs more love.  <3
[snapback]121079[/snapback]

Ooh.. how can you say that! Kyo is definitely the best chracter and isn't overrated at all...
He
-is cute
-has a lot of dedication and determination
-is not "perfect", has quite a few "faults" that don't make him so distant.. like.. *cough* Yuki...
-is a character one can relate to and feel sympathy for
-really cares about others even though it's hard to show it...
-his dumbness is cute and hilarious
-is an interesting character that goes (and will prob still go) through quite a bit of character development..

I guess that's all I can think for now...

QUOTE(Kitoky @ Feb 25 2005, 12:11 PM)
WHERE'S HIRO?!?

*dies*
[snapback]121542[/snapback]

Hiro is there... but where is Ayame??? He's pretty important after all...
Tamago
FB is soooooooooooo GIRLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But I love it anyway.... tongue.gif
Fresh_Coffee
Ayame has got to be my second favourite character happy.gif Shigure voters please! Kyo has got of votes 0_0
Weird_Vero
I voted for Kyo, simply because I love all hot-temepered characters. I even have a little Kyo hat... so adorable.
Still, Ayame and Shigure are still awesome though!! Still, Kyo is the best, to me at least!

And yea.. Kyo does have a lot of votes...
Kihaku
Kyo has a lot of votes because he deserves them! biggrin.gif
Yes, vote for Kyo! biggrin.gif

Tamago:
Furuba is girly? Well.. it is a shoujo anime/manga.. but I find it a lot less "girly" then most. In my opinion even guys would be able to enjoy it's humour and great plot. biggrin.gif
Chibi-Usa
I think Furuba is WAY to dark sometimes to be called girly.
Fresh_Coffee
Furuba is cute but it is very dark... , very dark I wanna know Shigure story now!
~*WinterBorn*~
Everyone seems to like Kyo. I like Kyo but he is not my favorite character. I prefer Yuki and he just rocks in my opinion. I love him to death!
Kihaku
Yup. I agree with Chibi-Usa and Coffee biggrin.gif
Furuba has two sides. It's funny and cute, but seious and angsty too.
And yes, I'm also interested in knowing more about Shigure...
Fresh_Coffee
What's his real story I mean all the characters have had something bad happened to them but what about Shigure *Stares at picture of Shigure*
Kihaku
Hmm... very true. I suppose it's just so that those cursed with the spirits have tragic stories..*sighs*
About Shigure.... I guess[spoiler] his love for Akito is pretty tragic enough..[/spoiler] I suppose his "story" might have something to do with that...
uneedawife_mustang12
kyo,kyo,kyyyo,kyyyyo!!!!

KYO!!!!!!
Jen_Elric
Boy, the poll is missing a LOT of people!!
But, that doesn't matter to me cuz my fav is there. He's number one!!!

KYO!! *drools*
Hagane_no_Shinigami
whoa kyo sure has lots of votes! O_O! I love Kyonkichi-chan ( XD ) but since he has so many votes I decided to spread the love to other furuba character that is my fav in terms of kawaii-ness: Momiji!!!! ^^!!!

you know who's missing on the poll??? Akito!! We ALL L-O-V-E Akito, don't we?? so WHERE IN THE WORLD is the option to vote for Akito?!?! XDDDD

Furuba ROCKS!!! and I agree with you, it might be very girly but also very dark, specially when they dwell into char's pasts! I know I've cried more than once when they do that! (damn they know how to get me emotional... *) There is no hope for a season two, right??? the manga gets SSSSOOOOOOO GOOD it would be AWESOME if they made it into anime again!!!! *currently reading volume 11*
mongooseboi
the dog guy is just hilarious. esp the part when he teases his editor. roflmao
Jen_Elric
"Dog guy"?? WAhaha!!:D Hey! Speaking of Shigure, there's a Stuffed Shigure (in dog form)out at Suncoast!! you can also get it online!!
So now, Kyo, Yuki, Momiji, and Shigure are available to buy. I currently have a Kyo-neko. I want them all!
And you're right, Shinigami! The manga is sooooooooo gooood!! I'm currently waiting for vol. 10. Can't wait!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.