Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Whom Here Would You Like To Get Drunk With?
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Open Talk
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Carnal Malefactor
I think Gashole would be an awesome drinking buddy. We'd get shloshed and beat the crap out of each other.
Slashrose1010
I think Hito would be fun getting drunk with, laugh.gif I would love to hear his drunken rambles and him hitting on anything with a skirt. I bet he would be even more of an amoral SOB XD
love_me_destroyer
I prefer to drink alone....
Quistis88
Drinking buddy candidates (in alphabetical order for your convenience):

- Ailuro
- arche
- blueices
- edsgirl
- Gashole
- Goldfish
- hagane_no_tokage
- hitokiri
- mei_tenshi
- Thievesvinegar
- What, no bacon?
- xrninja
Kou the Lightning Alchemist
I'd get drunk with anyone, just as long as i'm good and drunk happy.gif
darkangelslayer
tsk tsk u guys. drinking is bad......................

HAHAHA WHO AM I KIDDING?!
well im 15 so i cant drink.*wink wink*
xrninja
pretty much the same list as quisty, minus me and plus her. tongue.gif
blueices
:::cries of loneliness:::

@Quistis, xrninja:

Would you honor me with an invite as well? :sniff:

(I make a mean amaretto sour)laugh.gif
xrninja
oh yeah, i had i feeling i forgot people. blue too! XD
hitokiri
let's see... pretty much quis' list plus blue... i couldn't bring along most of the rest of the forum since they're way too underage...

oh yeah add LMD to the list, just so i can get him blind stinkin drunk and leave him in the middle a field.... chained to a post.... naked..... covered in honey, meat, and birdseed....
love_me_destroyer
QUOTE(hitokiri @ Feb 17 2005, 04:23 PM)
let's see... pretty much quis' list plus blue... i couldn't bring along most of the rest of the forum since they're way too underage...

oh yeah add LMD to the list, just so i can get him blind stinkin drunk and leave him in the middle a field.... chained to a post.... naked..... covered in honey, meat, and birdseed....
[snapback]116281[/snapback]

QUOTE(Love Me Destroyer)
I prefer to drink alone...

Heh...I've got a better reason now than ever...
blueices
I'm sure LMD is about to post some shocked remark...

In the mean time, I'll start to take your orders (I'd rather avoid writing my paper by drinking some mad cocktails.) happy.gif

edit: Long time no see, Hitokiri. Hope your secretary has been properly destroyed as of late. laugh.gif
Quistis88
I knew I forgot someone. laugh.gif No worries, blue, you've been added to the list.

hitokiri, can we also place LMD under a tree in that field during a severe thunderstorm? biggrin.gif
blueices
QUOTE(Quistis88 @ Feb 17 2005, 06:32 PM)
hitokiri, can we also place LMD under a tree in that field during a severe thunderstorm?  biggrin.gif
[snapback]116287[/snapback]

It sounds good, but wouldn't the honey, meat, and birdseed wash off? laugh.gif
(oh well, lets just say its an electrical storm)
hitokiri
QUOTE(Quistis88 @ Feb 17 2005, 06:32 PM)
hitokiri, can we also place LMD under a tree in that field during a severe thunderstorm?  biggrin.gif
[snapback]116287[/snapback]

that would be too quick.... thats what the honey, meat and birdseed are for. there's just something about the thought of him being eaten alive by bugs, birds, and wild animals that makes me happy... laugh.gif
blueices
I have a feeling hitokiri has done this before ...laugh.gif (I guess I'll trust his expertise in torturing folk)

Oh btw, first round of drinks will be something light.....
[Kamikaze shots are brought out]

What? You don't think that's light? Wait till you see what's coming up next.... tongue.gif
hitokiri
bah.... skip the opening act and get straight to the show...

TEQUILA!!!

its pure distilled latin excitement/riot-ocity
blueices
I was thinking tequila too but I didn't want to scare the light-weights away....laugh.gif

Ah well. かんぱい!!!  (Blue starts searching through her fridge for lemons)
Quistis88
QUOTE(hitokiri @ Feb 17 2005, 04:35 PM)
that would be too quick.... thats what the honey, meat and birdseed are for. there's just something about the thought of him being eaten alive by bugs, birds, and wild animals that make me happy... laugh.gif
[snapback]116294[/snapback]

Ahh, you make a good point. biggrin.gif

Hooray for tequila. laugh.gif
blueices
I guess people here aren't as liquor happy as I thought..laugh.gif

Come on, I'll serve great drinks (and put little umbrellas in them too) happy.gif

Drink of the Hour: MaiTai
Jaganshi
I like to drink biggrin.gif

.....*is underage*
Slashrose1010
blink.gif Whoa, didn't know my sis was a lush...

laugh.gif I shall get drunk so you will have less to drink.... It's for your own good tongue.gif
Chiyo
I'm drunk right now

Anyone wanna join me? My theories on everything are boring when I'm only telling myself.
hidden_death
QUOTE(Jaganshi @ Feb 17 2005, 07:38 PM)
I like to drink biggrin.gif

.....*is underage*
[snapback]116419[/snapback]

lol same here
Jaganshi
XD I'm gonna have a bad liver when I grow up. Yea, and those are kinda important. I SHOULD stop, but I doubt I will^^.

Heh, glad Im not the only underage drinker here.
Dragons04
ahh, should I bring Kai in?
Kaji_Renkinjutsu
-looks at all the drunk people-

Fwee! I would join you, But I'm underage as well..And I don't plan on starting to drink until I think I'm responsible enough.
Dragons04
Come on, Kai is drunk, join us!
Kaji_Renkinjutsu
QUOTE(Dragons04 @ Feb 18 2005, 06:44 PM)
Come on, Kai is drunk, join us!
[snapback]117040[/snapback]

I'll join you in a year or two..when I'm more mature and can handle being drunk.
mei_tenshi
@blue: Hmm...mei'll take...apple juice! XD

Hey, she never said there can't be "additives." *wink wink*
Kaji_Renkinjutsu
I'll have some orange juice! OJ is addicting..happy.gif
Chiyo
I think I've killed a few brain cells here and there, a few died last night in actual fact.

I think it's a good idea to prepare yourself for drinking before you legally can. My friend never touched a drop, then on her 18th, ended up in hospital having her stomach pumped as she guzzled all she could.

Those were the days... dry.gif
Kaji_Renkinjutsu
QUOTE(Chiyo @ Feb 18 2005, 06:53 PM)
I think I've killed a few brain cells here and there, a few died last night in actual fact.

I think it's a good idea to prepare yourself for drinking before you legally can. My friend never touched a drop, then on her 18th, ended up in hospital having her stomach pumped as she guzzled all she could.

Those were the days... dry.gif
[snapback]117055[/snapback]

Lol..I'll keep that for a mental note.

Note to self: DON'T GUZZLE BEER DOWN!!
mei_tenshi

Mei doesn't plan on drinking before she's legal. Even on her 21st birthday, she won't do any guzzling because of Chiyo's story.

Thanks for the warning. smile.gif

Mei won't mind being around drunken versions of everyone on Quistis' list, plus Quistis, minus mei. That scene should be interesting.
Chiyo
No problemo, better to be safe then sorry.
Kaji_Renkinjutsu
QUOTE(Chiyo @ Feb 18 2005, 07:01 PM)
No problemo, better to be safe then sorry.
[snapback]117068[/snapback]

Yup! Thankies, Chiyo!
Ailuro
Same people as Quistis, Xrninja, and Blue. happy.gif
Gas
QUOTE(mei_tenshi @ Feb 18 2005, 06:58 PM)

Mei doesn't plan on drinking before she's legal. Even on her 21st birthday, she won't do any guzzling because of Chiyo's story.

Thanks for the warning. smile.gif

Mei won't mind being around drunken versions of everyone on Quistis' list, plus Quistis and Goldfish, minus mei. That scene should be interesting.
[snapback]117062[/snapback]

Plus edsgirl and eerabbit when she's old enough.

Wait, count me out. The last time I had 2 cans of beers, while I did not get drunk, I did get sick to my stomach. Although the factor was probably something else, I'm still wary about drinking alcohol in general. ph34r.gif
Chiyo
I think the govrenment were thinking of lowering the drinking age in the UK to 16. I think 18 is the age it should remain. Although, most 16 year olds seem to manage to get drunk easily enough.
Username05
I would want to see Hito drunk!
He is already hilariouse.
I wonder what Quist would be like drunk? LOL!!! laugh.gif that would be pretty funny!
I wouldn't drink though because im under age, I will probabley never drink, I don't think looking like anymore of a fool would help my social standings... laugh.gif and I just don't like the smell of it.
Quistis88
QUOTE(Username05 @ Feb 18 2005, 07:33 PM)
I would want to see Hito drunk!
He is already hilariouse.
I wonder what Quist would be like drunk? LOL!!!  laugh.gif that would be pretty funny!
I wouldn't drink though because im under age, I will probabley never drink, I don't think looking like anymore of a fool would help my social standings...  laugh.gif and I just don't like the smell of it.
[snapback]117099[/snapback]

How would you know whether I'd even get drunk or not? laugh.gif Who says I can't hold my liquor like a seasoned pro?

Not that I am, not that I know.
blueices
QUOTE(mei_tenshi @ Feb 18 2005, 08:58 PM)
Mei won't mind being around drunken versions of everyone on Quistis' list, plus Quistis and Goldfish, minus mei. That scene should be interesting.
[snapback]117062[/snapback]

Blue thinks that she won't be seen in such a state any time soon. (Mei, you've done it! I keep randomly talking in 3rd person!....must resist!)

Blue gets tipsy on occassion but prefers to not lose control and make a fool of herself, so she stops once she's in happy mode

(I couldn't help the third person bit after all) laugh.gif
Prinz_Zoisit
i hopefully won't ge drunk once more in my lifetime^^;;;
xrninja
i wonder how much it'd take to get me drunk? my dad has a pretty high alcohol tolerance level and so does my sister, so maybe i do too. the most i ever drank was at a wedding, and i think i had somewhere around 2 or 3 glasses of wine and one or two glasses of champagne. and the only side affect i had was that after i came home i fell asleep right away. huh.gif

i don't think i'd ever want to get completely drunk, though. tongue.gif
Quistis88
Speaking of being drunk, that doesn't sound so bad right about now . . .
Goldfish
I would be a liar if I said I never tried it. I am supposed to be of high moral standards and well taught by my parents etc. But I have found I have a high tolerance, and yah, I agree with ninja, to get so drunk as to not be able to think straight, just a bit stupid?

As for an answer to this thread's question. I would like to get drunk with every single one of you...

ladies...
Chiyo
I have been drunk far too often. Last time I was drunk we were on a Uni Christmas pub crawl. Then my old school friends came round and we talked until about 4am.
Then I was up at 9am to go home for Christmas.

The worst state I've ever been in was after a shot of Barcardi. That was the night I found out I was allergic to Bacardi and really shouldn't drink it. blink.gif
Apart from that I have have a high tolerance to alcohol...but it makes life expensive laugh.gif
Jaganshi
The most I've been drunk, was when I was downtown with my friends and my boyfriend. We all drank allloott, I don't remember what happened, but the next day my boyfriend broke up with my and my friends wouldn't talk to me.>>; Er, drinking is dangourous.
Prinz_Zoisit
QUOTE(Goldfish @ Feb 19 2005, 10:59 AM)
As for an answer to this thread's question. I would like to get drunk with every single one of you...

ladies...
[snapback]117293[/snapback]

...if i was a lady i would feel being insulted dry.gif
Chiyo
QUOTE(Prinz_Zoisit @ Feb 19 2005, 07:59 PM)
QUOTE(Goldfish @ Feb 19 2005, 10:59 AM)

ladies...
[snapback]117293[/snapback]

...if i was a lady i would feel being insulted dry.gif
[snapback]117437[/snapback]

Easily ignorable...so I do rather than feel insulted.

@: Jaganshi, sorry to hear that. Alcohol is a curse.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.