Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Whom Here Would You Like To Get Drunk With?
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Open Talk
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Water Achemist
Sorry, uh, I'm ten years too young. I'll take apple juice. Maybe when I'm older. Possibly. In ten years.... I don't really know anyone who I'd wanna get drunk w/ even if I was old enough. Probably someone I know in real life. Ok, anyways, I'll just watch everyone else get drunk, and babble random weird things, like, flaglibbit ~Sits down in corner w/ DS, waiting for people to get drunk~

EDIT: And if I did, my parents would kill me. If not Mommy and daddy(forum parents, Celstial Fangirl and Le Monkey)then mom and dad(my real parents) (OTS*)I just realized, I got two pairs of parents. Oh Yeah.

*Off topic statement

YO, bro~waves~Hey, that ryhmes! No what, scrap the apple juice, gimme apple cider. THAT is what tastes good.
ἀρχή
The one person I will not get drunk with at any time is Hito. He'd probably have me put on a freight ship to africa to be sold into slavery ohmy.gif
Slashrose1010
Damn straight! It is time for the white boy to feel what slavery is! *confiscates Arches whips etc. and starts beating him* Work faster slave! Its almost time for your beating! *hits again*
ἀρχή
Actually before sending me to a life of slavery, he'd sell me some junk first as getting a client drunk is a pre-requisite to large sales.
Water Achemist
pre-requi what?arche uses too many big words...Xp
xrninja
QUOTE(arche @ Apr 3 2005, 06:57 AM)
Actually before sending me to a life of slavery, he'd sell me some junk first as getting a client drunk is a pre-requisite to large sales.
[snapback]146028[/snapback]

yup, as hitokiri is a true businessman.....(*thinks of jin in a suit*)
Slashrose1010
QUOTE(Water Achemist @ Apr 3 2005, 11:26 AM)

Prerequisit- (Prefix pre=before) (Root require) Something that is required before hand

@Ninja: XD That is how I have always imagined Hito to look in real life. I always imagine Jin when I think of Hito tongue.gif
ἀρχή
QUOTE(Water Achemist @ Apr 3 2005, 11:26 AM)
[snapback]146066[/snapback]

I am delighted that I can help augment your vocabulary.

QUOTE(xrninja @ Apr 3 2005, 11:45 AM)
QUOTE(arche @ Apr 3 2005, 06:57 AM)
[snapback]146028[/snapback]

[snapback]146080[/snapback]

I will say I wouldn't mind watching him in action. I bet it's like watching a lion go after a gazelle on Animal Planet laugh.gif
Quistis88
QUOTE(xrninja @ Apr 3 2005, 09:45 AM)

Mmmmm . . . Jin in a suit . . .

QUOTE(Slashrose1010 @ Apr 3 2005, 09:49 AM)
Prerequisit- (Prefix pre=before) (Root require) Something that is required before hand

"Prerequisite" biggrin.gif

QUOTE(arche @ Apr 3 2005, 09:50 AM)
I will say I wouldn't mind watching him in action. I bet it's like watching a lion go after a gazelle on Animal Planet laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Haven't had any alcohol in a while, not that I drink. But there are times when I wish I could have some. Like the times I get home from work.
Slashrose1010
Yarg! I suck at spelling -__-; Quis, let's get drunk and forget that spelling error ever happened tongue.gif
Water Achemist
I hate spelling...It totally ruins lives, always being concerned w/ spelling things correctly
Le Monkey
Yuo are my kind of person!

tongue.gif

Im just joking Quis!
I think its awfull that you have a limited vocab and spelling ability...
Water Achemist
QUOTE(le monkey @ Apr 5 2005, 07:31 PM)
I think its awfull that you have a limited vocab and spelling ability...
[snapback]147342[/snapback]

Dude, I was kidding..... Anyway, I'm only 12. I'm not gonna have the vast voabulary of a collge grad, and in my grade, I'm in the best spelling group, so there.
Sorry, I'm very irritable today. If you piss me off, I'll bite off you're head. And yes, I'm serious
Zarpia
Man i suck at spelling too, even in my own languaje, wich is Spanish.
Chiyo
I have never mastered spelling, and yet I'm doing a communications degree and doing well.

So there we go.
Le Monkey
I was just joking....

lol!
Kit
I'd probably sit in a corner by myself and grin stupidly. I'd also snicker quietly at everyone else who's stone drunk and declaring random junk in loud slurred voices. biggrin.gif I've thought about this.
Water Achemist
I wastalking to my friend yesterday in Bio class, and we were wondering how people came upwith all the long ( in my opinion, stupid)names for things. SO, I said that they probably record everything they say while they're drunk. ~expects laughter, but upon hearing none, as a back up plan, takes out tape recorder, and presses record~ Don't wanna miss anything funny.
Mustang's Apprentice
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh........... dry.gif

Oh I know! biggrin.gif
I'd love to get drunk with Winr-

UHHHHHH I MEAN I'D LOVE TO GET DRUNK WITH hitokiri AND what,no bacon

HAHAHAHAHAHA That's right you heard me!

*sighs in relief*

That was a close one............
hitokiri
QUOTE(Mustang's Apprentice @ Apr 22 2005, 01:44 PM)
[snapback]158544[/snapback]

who the hell are you? unsure.gif
edsgirl
The guy who secretly lives in your closet and watches you sleep at night. It even says it on his profile, Location: Behind You! Be afraid man sad.gif
hitokiri
QUOTE(edsgirl @ Apr 22 2005, 02:34 PM)
The guy who secretly lives in your closet and watches you sleep at night. It even says it on his profile, Location: Behind You! Be afraid man sad.gif
[snapback]158564[/snapback]

oh jimmy the magical midget... no worries he's cool... he guards my stash.... um i mean books...
alchemist x
You ARE drunk, arn't you Hito?
Celestial Shadow
Some people act like they're permanently drunk sleep.gif
alchemist x
HEY, I take that as an insult. laugh.gif

*Notices sig*

Where is me?
The Judge
GET drunk with? That would require me to be sober at some point biggrin.gif

Some people act like they're permanently drunk sleep

Some people aren't acting tongue.gif
telepika
I'll tell you one thing, that person would not be either of Slash, Hito or Bacon. tongue.gif
Yamato145
I would get drunk with all of ya because i frikkin love you guys
IPB Image
Elderberry
Hm...as stated before, I'm not overly fond of alchoholic beverages. However, if Blue-san should be around, I'd like a sip of Cotton Candy Juice...tongue.gif
Luckyalchemy27
I'd like to get drunk with ymsg, Martel, and BellatrixAngelofKyo. Those guys are awesome when they're not drunk, and...well, I'm hyper enough as it is. It would be quite a party. laugh.gif
Celestial Shadow
You know who I'd like to get drunk with now? Coffee, Eke-san, and Kase laugh.gif That'd be fun.
Carnal Malefactor
First one to buy me a Hoegaarden gets to hear me do celebrity impressions.
The RZA
Lucky,~Pride~,Envy's lil miniskirt,elderberry,~FMAgurl~
Elderberry
@Celestial-san: Oh, is that so that I can sit there and slap Slash-kun everytime he decides to try something ecchi? tongue.gif

@Mahou-san: Ehh? mellow.gif Why am I on your list? happy.gif;;
The RZA
you seem like a person id like 2 drink with
WhiteMike
I'd drink with anyone who's not an angry drunk. Angry drunks make me an angry drunk, and you wouldn't like me when I'm an angry drunk, lol.
Goldfish
QUOTE(hitokiri @ Apr 22 2005, 10:26 AM)
QUOTE(Mustang's Apprentice @ Apr 22 2005, 01:44 PM)
[snapback]158544[/snapback]

who the hell are you? unsure.gif
[snapback]158556[/snapback]

Isn't that something that would be more fun to find out after having gotten drunk together? wink.gif
Celestial Shadow
QUOTE(Elderberry @ Jul 2 2005, 03:39 AM)
@Celestial-san: Oh, is that so that I can sit there and slap Slash-kun everytime he decides to try something ecchi? tongue.gif
[snapback]204059[/snapback]

Heehee, yesh biggrin.gif That'd be great
Slashrose1010
blink.gif I am not ecchi :3 I am a good boy... and with Eke as my company I wouldn't make a move tongue.gif *shifty eyes*
Envy's lil' miniskirt
I forgot about this thread.

I'd get drunk with Bacon, Edsgirl, Hito and Longsword.

Fear our drunken rampage!!!
edsgirl
QUOTE(Envy's lil' miniskirt @ Sep 14 2005, 09:26 PM)

[right][snapback]284519[/snapback][/right]

I think we'd destroy an entire major city in one night! laugh.gif
Elderberry
Wow, thread revival-ishy. happy.gif

Hm...I'm not overly fond of alchohol in general, as well as not being able to think straight...but if anyone, Celestial-san would be awfully fun to run around with, now that I know her slightly better. laugh.gif (We'd probably scare poor Foolmetal-kun silly, though...ph34r.gif)

....of course, sitting quietly with my digital camera and simply observing everyone else behaving in disorder is an appealing option, too...smile.gif
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(edsgirl @ Sep 14 2005, 10:18 PM)

[right][snapback]284579[/snapback][/right]

And then some! biggrin.gif
Slashrose1010
With Bacon so I could take advantage of him <__<.... >__>....
zombie
with some girl that i know they can beat the crap out of me. i will not remember a guy hurting me but a girl i would. im not going to listen to a guy when im pissed off but i will if its a girl. i trust girls over a guys.
Yamato145
do you have any idea just how long its been since ive come on here ... I mean look at this post ... my grammar iz atroshus ... I need to feel once more the wrath of you guys! I would double post this even to really get the point across ... but i think some of you may have connections that can find out where i live!!1!
p.s. I'd still get drunk with all u fuggers!!!
hitokiri

major cities? i'm certain we can conquer at least, the crapfest that is, eastern europe in a tequila fueled night.....
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(hitokiri @ Sep 15 2005, 03:02 PM)

major cities? i'm certain we can conquer at least, the crapfest that is, eastern europe in a tequila fueled night.....
[right][snapback]284859[/snapback][/right]
The problem with that is, I hate tequila.
dry.gif
hitokiri
QUOTE(What @ no bacon?,Sep 15 2005, 03:03 PM)
The problem with that is, I hate tequila.
dry.gif
[right][snapback]284860[/snapback][/right]

but nothing says rampage like tequila...
Yamato145
I don't know HK ... can I call you HK ... ha, of course I can ... it's the internet [guffaws heartily] but I would say that there is one thing that says rampage much better than tequila ... and thats bunny rabbits strung out on crack cocaine.
but your idea is good too
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.