Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Happy Birthday & Congratulations Thread!
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Open Talk
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45
ἀρχή
In anticipation for tomorrow, my daughter's birthday, I wish to make a happy birthday thread. this way you can publicly shower forum members with birthday wishes.

Congratulations, Congratulations, Congratulations!

I hope you're all prepared to give a nice gift for my daughter tomorrow on her birthday laugh.gif
love_me_destroyer
Arche, A very, very happy birthday to your offspring...I've got a great present for her...You like Bad Religion...Right?
hidden_death
its a happy birthay laugh.gif

how old will she be?
Chiyo
I send my happy birthdays to your daughter, hope she has a wonderful time.
ἀρχή
Yes, she's excited today. She's been talking about all the things she can now do because she's 5 years old (not sure why). Anyway, she's going to have a party this weekend with her grandparents and next weekend with her friends smile.gif
Full Flame Alchemist
Tell your daughter that the crazy forum people wish her happy birthday. smile.gif
Hppy birthdy to hrdly-ever-online methystDuckie
Alchemy's Lover
AAAAAAAAAAAAwwwwwwwwww!!! laugh.gif I love little kids. Happy Birthday to you daughter biggrin.gif
xrninja
happy birthday to her! happy.gif i'll add hamster ears to that picture of her sometime. tongue.gif
Quistis88
Happy birthday to one of the most important girls/women/ladies in your life, arche. biggrin.gif
Slashrose1010
I congratulate my talented sister on her annual celebration of remembrance of her birth. *Hands mini-Arche a gift* (btw, what is my lil sis' name biggrin.gif)

She unwraps it and beams a smile at me. It is a *insert dream gift here*. smile.gif I am the best bro ever tongue.gif
ἀρχή
My daughter's name is Kaitlyn. She'll be happy to hear all your birthday wishes smile.gif
Kaji_Renkinjutsu
QUOTE(arche @ Feb 17 2005, 01:48 PM)
My daughter's name is Kaitlyn. She'll be happy to hear all your birthday wishes smile.gif
[snapback]116179[/snapback]

Tell her I said Happy Birthday, too!!! happy.gif
alchemist x
HAPPY BIRTH DAY KAITLYN
Alchemy's Lover
O my god are you serious my name is Caitlin(spelled differently obiuosly). It's kismet. biggrin.gif
Carnal Malefactor
Enjoy 'em while you can. When you get to be my age, you only resent them more and more with each passing year. dry.gif
mei_tenshi
Don't mind bacon. He's just being bacon. tongue.gif

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KAITLYN!

IPB Image
Slashrose1010
OoooH Birthday Flan!! *slash gobbles all of it* Thanks Mei, best present ever smile.gif
mei_tenshi
@Slash: Don't you dare touch that flan! mad.gif Mei doesn't care if Slash has gobbled it up--he'd better find a way bring it back, in its original form, sans Slash's germies and saliva. Turn back time if you have to--that flan is for Kaitlyn!
xrninja
a birthday flan? blink.gif

(i'm amazed you found a picture of one)
mei_tenshi
QUOTE(xrninja @ Feb 17 2005, 09:45 PM)
a birthday flan? blink.gif

(i'm amazed you found a picture of one)
[snapback]116539[/snapback]

Look closely and you'll discover the magic powers of PhotoShop. *wooooooo*

Flan is good for every occasion! biggrin.gif
Slashrose1010
lol biggrin.gif hey I made the same mistake tongue.gif Kaitlyn is 5 O_O Congrats smile.gif

@Mei: *Uses the Dagger of Time from Prince of Persia to reverse time to revive the flan for Kaitlyn* You really know how to ruin a guy's fun mad.gif
ἀρχή
Here's a happy birthday shout out to Dreamcatcher Alchemist smile.gif

Happy 20th
Elderberry
Sou ne! Otanjoubi Omedetou Gozaimasu to dreamcatcher-san and Wesley_half-san today!!
Xithion
HAPPY BIRTHDAY and now for the insane clown.....

IPB Image
Elderberry
blink.gif They're not children, Xithion-san...
Quistis88
Happy birthday, dreamcatcher. biggrin.gif
mei_tenshi
Happy Birthday, DREAMCATCHER! biggrin.gif

Have some Happy Flan!

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/MysticSeraph/happyflan.jpg[/img]
Slashrose1010
*slash gobbles flan again* You just don't learn, do you Mei? XD

Anyways, Happy 20th DreamCatcher!! My best wishes and I am sorry about the flan incident tongue.gif
mei_tenshi
@Slash: YOU just don't learn, do you? You know what you need to do.

@dreamcatcher: Don't worry. Slash'll return that flan, if he knows what's good for him. Have a happy 20th!
Slashrose1010
dry.gif Bossy, bossy, bossy... *Slash regurgitates up the flan* There. Yah happy?

*Slash claps his hands and touches eggs, sugar etc. and alchemically creates flan* Nelson Munse: Haw haw! *Wolfs it down in one bite*
Xithion
Elderberry Posted Today, 12:12 PM
   They're not children, Xithion-san...

Doesnt matter no-one is too old for a nice insane clown! biggrin.gif
blueices
It's officially Goldfish's b-day on east coast time

Happy 19th!!!! (Ah, we're the same age...how nice) happy.gif
Goldfish
Heh, Thanks. It's won't feel right for another 2 and a half hours, but whatever. It's some sort of time everywhere in the world...
mei_tenshi
A little early pacific time, but mei's not gonna stay up that long, so here it is:

IPB Image
blueices
the sake is a nice touch (underwater sake must be dense though) laugh.gif
Goldfish
That goldfish looks very, very intent on getting to said sake. Thanks mei! You're the best!
mei_tenshi
Remember--it's all in your imagination! Now that Goldfish is 19, he can have sake anywhere...in Canadian waters. tongue.gif

@Goldfish: That pic you requested will have to come later. Mei can't find her camera.
edsgirl
Happy 19th birthday goldfish smile.gif Officially wink.gif
ἀρχή
Happy birthday goldfish smile.gif

I hope you enjoy your underwater sake tongue.gif
Quistis88
Hee. Happy birthday, Goldfish. biggrin.gif
phoenix dying
Happy Birthday rolleyes.gif
IPB Image
Goldfish
QUOTE(phoenix alchemist @ Feb 24 2005, 12:30 PM)
Happy Birthday rolleyes.gif
IPB Image
[snapback]121019[/snapback]

What are you implying?! unsure.gif

Arkay, edsgirl, Quis, thanks so much.
phoenix dying
sry it was all i could afford*sob* sad.gif
Elderberry
Otanjoubi Omedetou Gozaimasu wa, Goldfish-kun! laugh.gif I'm going to go off and record a happy birthday song~! XD
xrninja
happy birthday, goldfish! biggrin.gif

IPB Image
definingmind
Happy birthday Goldfish! May you finally graduate from the small fish bowl to the big old sea! tongue.gif
blueices
ninja - I love that portrait of goldfish!

(what, you say its a cracker box? I don't believe it!) laugh.gif
Goldfish
You guys are nucking futs. I don't live in a box, or a puny, little bowl.

I ride with the big boys now:

IPB Image
definingmind
QUOTE(Goldfish @ Feb 24 2005, 11:18 PM)
You guys are nucking futs. I don't live in a box, or a puny, little bowl.

I ride with the big boys now:

[img]http://www.vibeachhouse.com/Raymond/blogger/Goldfish.JPG[/img]
[snapback]121333[/snapback]

Dude, Goldfish, that is one p!mping ride. Does it have nos?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.