Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Favorite Inuyasha Characters
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > General Anime
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4
Kaji_Renkinjutsu
Sadly...I like Miroku...>.< Oh well, I like Inuyasha second best, then..Um....Yeah. blink.gif
Username05
My favorite is Koga, or Ezumo, I think that is his name? well the monk guy from the fake sacred jewl episod.
QUOTE(Username05 @ Feb 16 2005, 03:51 PM)
My favorite is Koga, or Ezumo, I think that is his name? well the monk guy from the fake sacred jewl episod.
[snapback]115199[/snapback]

Oh..I still like Miroku more. =P

Bleh...Do you listen to the music form Inuyasha, anyone?

If so..which song?

Four Seasons is my fav song! ^__^;; I haven't memorized all the4 words yet..but I will--eventually.
Guest_Kaji_Renkinjutsu_*
QUOTE(Guest @ Feb 16 2005, 05:04 PM)
QUOTE(Username05 @ Feb 16 2005, 03:51 PM)
[snapback]115199[/snapback]

Oh..I still like Miroku more. =P

Bleh...Do you listen to the music form Inuyasha, anyone?

If so..which song?

Four Seasons is my fav song! ^__^;; I haven't memorized all the4 words yet..but I will--eventually.
[snapback]115286[/snapback]

Oh yes, this is me..just offline. -.- Oh well. Bleh -pokepoke-
Kaji_Renkinjutsu
Heh..that was weird. o.0

I says i was logged out..and i double posted. Weird.
Nagurikorosu
Sesshomaru and all guys of his type (personality and looks).
Kaji_Renkinjutsu
^^;;

Gawd..I'm so bored. 0.0

-throws darts at invisible frogs-

o0;;
Slashrose1010
@Nagu: That personality and look is so cliche. I like Naraku the best. He is so sedistic and cunning. He has cool powers and looks awesome.
Kaji_Renkinjutsu
QUOTE(Slashrose1010 @ Feb 16 2005, 06:55 PM)
@Nagu: That personality and look is so cliche. I like Naraku the best. He is so sedistic and cunning. He has cool powers and looks awesome.
[snapback]115432[/snapback]

Hi everyone! Sorreh..I just had a sudden urge to do that..o.0 blink.gif
Nagurikorosu
I don't care if it's cliche, it's my choice. Besides, it's the personality that reminds me of myself, or rather my ideal self. You know, minus the death threats.
Kaji_Renkinjutsu
QUOTE(Nagurikorosu @ Feb 17 2005, 04:41 AM)
I don't care if it's cliche, it's my choice. Besides, it's the personality that reminds me of myself, or rather my ideal self. You know, minus the death threats.
[snapback]115824[/snapback]

Oh...okay.
shogunskey
my fav is kagome or songo, i really cant tell which one is cuter....um i mean better

drawn *coaf*

IPB Image
Nagurikorosu
I know it's weird, but sometimes I am like character that reflect myself in some way, shape, or form.
Kaji_Renkinjutsu
QUOTE(Nagurikorosu @ Feb 17 2005, 11:31 AM)
I know it's weird, but sometimes I am like character that reflect myself in some way, shape, or form.
[snapback]116074[/snapback]

I can't really reflect myself off of any of the characters.. blink.gif
Jaganshi
I love Sesshomaru, I just think he's the most detailed character. Maybe not the best thought out, but the artist took good notice of all the small details. Ah, he's so cute! I just love the kind of lazy, uncaring look in his eyes.

I also like Sango, because she's a very strong female character. Not just your steriotypical bubbly big breasted dolt. She can kickass AND look good at the same time. Yay!
Kaji_Renkinjutsu
QUOTE(Jaganshi @ Feb 17 2005, 01:25 PM)
I love Sesshomaru, I just think he's the most detailed character. Maybe not the best thought out, but the artist took good notice of all the small details. Ah, he's so cute! I just love the kind of lazy, uncaring look in his eyes.

I also like Sango, because she's a very strong female character. Not just your steriotypical bubbly big breasted dolt. She can kickass AND look good at the same time. Yay!
[snapback]116153[/snapback]

Yeah! I swear..in some animes they make girls look bad. x.x
darkangelslayer
Sesshomaru's my favorite, he's so enigmatic. You can never know what he's thinking or feeling.

*in squeaky voice* Lord Sesshomaru! Lord Sesshomaru!
Kaji_Renkinjutsu
QUOTE(darkangelslayer @ Feb 17 2005, 02:07 PM)
Sesshomaru's my favorite, he's so enigmatic. You can never know what he's thinking or feeling.

*in squeaky voice* Lord Sesshomaru! Lord Sesshomaru!
[snapback]116198[/snapback]

-pictures squeaky voice-

Agh! -shiver-
Nagurikorosu
QUOTE(Kaji_Renkinjutsu @ Feb 17 2005, 12:47 PM)

[snapback]116094[/snapback]

You know what I meant, don't play dumb. Sorry if I seem rude, but I don't like feeling as though I have to defend myself.
Kaji_Renkinjutsu
QUOTE(Nagurikorosu @ Feb 17 2005, 02:32 PM)

You know what I meant, don't play dumb. Sorry if I seem rude, but I don't like feeling as though I have to defend myself.
[snapback]116210[/snapback]

Actually...I'm not playing dumb. I AM dumb...So I'm sorry if you I say anything stupid. Bonk me over the head with a frying pan, will you?
Jaganshi
QUOTE(Nagurikorosu @ Feb 17 2005, 02:32 PM)

[snapback]116210[/snapback]

I know whatcha mean, if it makes you feel any better...
Shiroi_okami
id have to say kouga or miroku

biggrin.gif sure ill bear ur child!!
Slashrose1010
Out of the women, I think Sango is wayyy better. Remember that comment on big breasted dolts? *coughKagomecough* She is just so childish sometimes and isn't that independent. Sango is way better. I like Kagura more than Kagome too. She is strong and evil, she also has a thing with Sesshy. tongue.gif
Jaganshi
The thing about Kagome is, she has the power to take care of herself. I mean, she's not defenseless. But at the worst possible moments, she plays damsal in distress. "Inuyasha!" I heart Kagura.
Kaji_Renkinjutsu
QUOTE(Shiroi_okami @ Feb 17 2005, 04:53 PM)
id have to say kouga or miroku

biggrin.gif sure ill bear ur child!!
[snapback]116314[/snapback]

Lol...I do like Miroku..but, even if I was his age, I would never tell him that I'd bare his child.

No matter how old I get..I'll probably stay at the very bottom of the maturity scale.

I'd laugh in his face if he asked me that--really.
Kihaku
Heh, cliche or not.. my fave is Sesshoumaru wink.gif
Sadly, sadly.. he's just too cute wink.gif Um.. and I love the personality. I have always been convinced that he's not that evil and I'm glad that he has an actual bond with a human. biggrin.gif
Yeah, I'm not really a great fan of evil chracters tongue.gif
I aslo really like Miroku. It's sad that his strongest power is kind of his weakness and I like his attitude wink.gif
From the women.. I guess.. Sango.. I admire her will and strength after the tragical experiences.
QUOTE(Kihaku @ Feb 18 2005, 05:59 AM)
Heh, cliche or not.. my fave is Sesshoumaru wink.gif
Sadly, sadly.. he's just too cute wink.gif Um.. and I love the personality. I have always been convinced that he's not that evil and I'm glad that he has an actual bod with a human. biggrin.gif
Yeah, I'm not really a great fan of evil chracters tongue.gif
I aslo really like Miroku. It's sad that his strongest power is kind of his weakness and I like his attitude wink.gif
From the women.. I guess.. Sango.. I admire her will and strength after the tragical experiences.
[snapback]116693[/snapback]

Speaking of Sesshomaru..what I thinki is cute is that he actually cares for a human..That little girl, Rin, right? Rin is so cute.
Kihaku
Oh gosh.. Oh well, I edited the typo. I meant "bond" and yes I meant Rin wink.gif
I love their relationship biggrin.gif.
Kaji_Renkinjutsu
QUOTE(Kihaku @ Feb 18 2005, 06:16 AM)
Oh gosh.. Oh well, I edited the typo. I meant "bond" and yes I meant Rin wink.gif
I love their relationship biggrin.gif.
[snapback]116700[/snapback]

Yup...-huggles Rin-
Jaganshi
Rin is so cute^^. If I ever actually saw someone at a convention dressed as Rin, I'd pinch their cheeks. But uh, thats just me. Dun know what you guys would do.
Kaji_Renkinjutsu
QUOTE(Jaganshi @ Feb 18 2005, 06:14 PM)
Rin is so cute^^. If I ever actually saw someone at a convention dressed as Rin, I'd pinch their cheeks. But uh, thats just me. Dun know what you guys would do.
[snapback]117012[/snapback]

Convention?
hidden_death
my fave is Sesshoumaru
Jaganshi
Yea, an anime convention....Do you even know what I'm talking about? ^^;
kitsune911
SHIPPOU!!! He will definitely be strong when he gets older, look at all the training hes getting, and all the full blooded demons with a human form are always the strongest. He is seconded only by sesshoumeru and kikyou (my baby momma, clay body or not)
full_metal_alchemist011
my favi character is Inu-yasha.......does ne 1 know the (english) lyrics to the ending song of inu-yasha the movie(affections touching across time)like,ya know,the credits song.if you know,will u please e-mail me the (english)lyrics at:
full_metal_alchemist101@yahoo.com.or if your have yahoo IM,instant message me. laugh.gif
Kaji_Renkinjutsu
QUOTE(full_metal_alchemist011 @ Feb 19 2005, 03:20 PM)
my favi character is Inu-yasha.......does ne 1 know the (english) lyrics to the ending song of inu-yasha the movie(affections touching across time)like,ya know,the credits song.if you know,will u please e-mail me the (english)lyrics at:
full_metal_alchemist101@yahoo.com.or if your have yahoo IM,instant message me. laugh.gif
[snapback]117510[/snapback]

-shrug- Nope...can't help you there.
Bling_bling_Angel
Sango's the best, hands down! happy.gif
Animelova
ok.. i think mostly every body like miroku i can't help it if he sooooo
cute with his short pony tail and his staff(blabs on how cute he is an such and slips in to a day dream) happy.gif wub.gif
Animeluva13
i think miroku is the greatest because he and i act pretty much the same tongue.gif and i want to go as him to a anime con but i cant find the materials for the costume mad.gif
Kirara
Sesshoumaru and Kouga.

Sesshoumaru mainly because I still can't figure him completely out. One minute he is a villian who hates humans and the next he is traveling with a little human girl. I am hoping the manga will explore this relationship a little more. And like others have said I love his character design. He is so pretty looking.

Kouga because he is so much fun (especially the way he gets on Inuyasha's nerves.) When I originally heard about Kouga's character I thought I would dislike him because I hate love triangles. Now if every love triangle was like Kouga/Kagome/Inuyasha I certainly wouldn't mind them.
Xithion
I like

Sesshoumaru - for his hard ass attitude mad.gif
Inuyasha - because he has the girl and a sword that can destroy armies dry.gif
and Miroku - he never gives up (in his persuit to impregnate every girl he sees) tongue.gif
darknite
I like Inuyasha then Sesshomarou happy.gif
silverelf_sakura
Fav characters...hmmm...

Shippou- he's soooooooo cute and little as well as so extremely perspective at so young. And he dealt with his parents death pretty well too.

Kikyo- she's brave, cool even though she's supposed to be dead and she's soo pretty.. well not really

Inu Yasha- I love the fact that he can become human. he's also quite sweet and his jealous rages are funny

Actually, I like all the characters- except for the evil ones not including Sesshomaru

tongue.gif ph34r.gif laugh.gif smile.gif cool.gif
tigohbiddies
i like miroku. he reminds me of myself...in a guy form of course. then inuyasha cause he's just so cute and he always try to play tough.
~FMAgurl~
Miroku. Not only is he really smart/wise, but because sometimes he can be a little perverted, which is extremely funny! Inu yasha is funny too when he gets mad, so i like both of 'em.
Mortari
Sango- she's just awesome!
Inuyasha- his attitude and he's really funny and cute
Kouga- he gets on Inuyasha's nerves and their fights are hilarious
Kaji_Renkinjutsu
QUOTE(Animelova @ Feb 21 2005, 09:28 AM)
ok.. i think mostly every body like miroku i can't help it if he sooooo
cute with his short pony tail and his staff(blabs on how cute he is an such and slips in to a day dream) happy.gif  wub.gif
[snapback]118927[/snapback]

XD I can't really complain about that, since I like him too....just not that much.
the ironflame alchemist
Sesshomaru is my absolute favorite character in inuyasha smile.gif

i think Sesshomaru, Hiei and Roy Mustang are the best anime characters of all time cool.gif
lightningstaralchemistRME
[/I]
QUOTE(the ironflame alchemist @ Mar 3 2005, 06:49 PM)
Sesshomaru is my absolute favorite character in inuyasha smile.gif

i think Sesshomaru, Hiei and Roy Mustang are the best anime characters of all time cool.gif
[snapback]126097[/snapback]

That is [I]sooo
like you!!! ne way, the answer to that question [I]for me[I] as I am the only one who matters in our family (lol) biggrin.gif is totally Koga....I'm sorry, but...he's the best!!!
gundamjcr
Sesshomaru hes like always calm and very powerfull
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.